Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW (28563 Views)

Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Permanently En-masse. / We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA / Breaking!!!!! Returning Officers Of NE States Are Detained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Akshow: 6:25am On Mar 25, 2015
GBTYO:

Better than Shekau

Typical useless parasite.
Your governor, aregberascal nah im hunger go kill.

Leave Niger Delta oyel for Niger Delta people.

parasite awoof almajiri

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Akshow: 6:29am On Mar 25, 2015
GBTYO:

Then why your governors dey cry for oyel money?

hahahahahahhaha cry me river Nile.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Enkaynwa(f): 6:32am On Mar 25, 2015
Yes o we are leaving.

It is only a tree that heard its head will be cut off and remain standing. We are leaving.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by impartialspec: 6:53am On Mar 25, 2015
The core northerners in Anambra have also fled away.

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by cirmuell(m): 6:58am On Mar 25, 2015
Akshow:

asari and tompolo and other militants that are benefitting from jona looting and having investment abroad are talking, common unknown riff raff like u too is talking. smh for u

shebi oil price don de crash, he go clear for una eye wen oil no get value again. Or u foolishly think it is only oil that can sustain our economy? ur mumu no get class
Leave those mumu, make dem go ask venezuela how far. I will be verx happy if they pull out self, enough of these "oil" rants. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 25, 2015
Flight ticket already booked! By this time tomoro, I'll be 33,000 feet above sea level cruising to my home sweet home! Abuja is not my papa house. Warri are u ready!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by suwailad(f): 7:49am On Mar 25, 2015
not on fp yet?
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by pedestal82(m): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2015
I made this submision on an earlier thread,
A Better Way To Rig An Election! Voters Intimidation - Politics - Nigeria - https://www.nairaland.com/2109195/better-way-rig-election-voters#30059024
And modified thus!
There is better way to rigg an election, not by ballot snatching or stuffin. It is called VOTERS INTIMIDATION! All u need do is kill plenty of voters in the last electin and ur on ur way! As we speak thousands/millions of voters from the south are traveling/moving back to thier home states. There is a deadline APRIL 28! Those that cant travel due to work, are sending thier family back home, some have even applied for thier annual leave. Did i hear u say nobody forced them, its thier decision? I agree, its thier decision! After watching hundreds of thier ppl killed in cold blood for no reason the last time. NOTE; These ppl registered in the states they are running away from, so will not be voting in the forthcoming elections. Thier fears unfounded u may say. A pointer then, the president convoy was attacked the last in Bauchi. Yes there is a better way to rig an election!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Sijo01(f): 8:15am On Mar 25, 2015
Exodus, movement of d people....
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by MRLINGTON(m): 8:16am On Mar 25, 2015
Dats how we roll tongue
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by pitoski(m): 8:17am On Mar 25, 2015
it is true. i stay in Bauchi and our streets are quite empty now.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by EmekaBlue(m): 8:17am On Mar 25, 2015
good...prevention always beta dan cure
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2015
Any southerners still ova der need to have his head checked.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Lakeshizu(m): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2015
modath:
So where will Jonah & PDP's 25% votes going to come from Even here in abuja(that is reasonably safe)some of the SE people are doing the same.
Self preservation I know,but they should put their money where their mouth is, cos the crux of the matter is that anyone thinking an average hausa/fulani in bauchi,kebbi,zamfara or jos will vote against their son is just living in denial.
We all know the votes are going going to be split on ethnic and religious lines with just a small percentage voting on principle.
Bros I tire oh.... Sanusi is our Security man, he has a PVC and he is voting Buhari. My boss is IBO/Deltan he has no PVC, I am Yoruba and I just collected my PVC. Jonathan should be worried abt the 25% votes of the North.

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by appini: 8:21am On Mar 25, 2015
I foresee that Buhari might not be able to vote for himself on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by An2elect2(f): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Me i dey north gidi bam, no shaking cool
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 25, 2015
Segeggs:
[s]why you dey run na?

I pity omo ibo wey think sey yoruba land safe for am.

We go open their nairaland file for them.[/s]

May the gods punish you abundantly if you don't carry out your threat in SW. Bastar.d ape.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by kristisking(m): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2015
I recide in the north and I can say categorically clear the story is true.Elections haven't yet been won and lost,but the way those northerner elements are going about the whole things now baffles me.Alot of threats are currently circulating and one wonders if a single christian will be spared in the north should Buhari lose.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by suptol(m): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2015
You wan wait angry? Leaving Niger by the grace of God, to serve Nigeria is not by force cheesy

After the election, we can renew our contract. (under the sun and in the rain: not this time cheesy
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by YSA06(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2015
And may be one should take race from Nairaland too because this inciting comments, attacking one another is also like the reasons why those folks are running away.

I preach piece #IPP
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by jcflex(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2015
i can confirm this to be true at FCT.

leaving home for work this morning, Traveler out number people going to work, with Loads.

during the last Election, thou people travel, but not like this.

This is were uncle jona is taking us to, insecurity at the highest level. to me, it just unfear.

and this is as a result of Religion war, and Tribalism that uncle jona use it 6yrs to build.

May GOD continue to guide his people.
and for those on the road, i wish them all jorney mercy to their diff destination.

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by prettyrosiemua(f): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2015
who would blame them.No one wants to be a victim of election violence especially when Jonathan is announced as the winner.

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by azimibraun: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2015
Southerners running away from the north for fear of violence.... Northerners on the otherhand vacating the South to the North to vote. what an irony.

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Missyetty(f): 8:29am On Mar 25, 2015
And we call this one Nigeria, we are so much deceiving ourselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Collynzo9: 8:29am On Mar 25, 2015
Though I would have preferred them to remain and vote Jonathan but Igbos travelling out of the north is a loss for Buhari because their votes have already been mistakenly counted as Buhari's by those doing election permutation and analysis.

For example, if out of the 4 million votes in Kano, 1 million belongs to Igbos and other southerners many of whom have travelled or won't come out to vote on that day due to fear, it means that the 4 million Kano votes allocated to Buhari by analysts has already been reduced by 1 million and that is where his loss begins...
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by ishiamu(m): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2015
freshness2020:
Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall..

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Collynzo9: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2015
jcflex:
i can confirm this to be true at FCT.

leaving home for work this morning, Traveler out number people going to work, with Loads.

during the last Election, thou people travel, but not like this.

This is were uncle jona is taking us to, insecurity at the highest level. to me, it just unfear.

and this is as a result of Religion war, and Tribalism that uncle jona use it 6yrs to build.

May GOD continue to guide his people.
and for those on the road, i wish them all jorney mercy to their diff destination.

These things have been there even before Jonathan was born.

5 Likes

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by worldgee: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2015
U really need to stay informed.

Get info on d go & know what is happening in your environment.

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by illiad: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2015
Abokiis been messing up this country since ahmadu bello, I honestly pray for another war, so we can finally end this impasse called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by cescky(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2015
It only makes sense considering what happened during last elections when buhari lost!

Any southner up north. During this period either has a short memory , tired of life or has real strong faith.....be prepared for the worst @ southerners in the north
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by anonym0us: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2015
suwailad:
please dont derail the thread with pdp this apc that.
common gerrout... Gej till 2038

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Nigeria's Democracy May Break With The Arrest Of Olisa Metuh" - PDP / President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders / Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.