Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW (28568 Views)

Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Permanently En-masse. / We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA / Breaking!!!!! Returning Officers Of NE States Are Detained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2015
GenBuhari:
I am Igbo man.

Hausa people I know are some of the most peaceful and loving people I have ever met.

Stop trying to instigate sectarian violence.

For all we know you are working for enemies of Nigeria and probably not even African.

Am not Igbo but i wish i was..

4 Likes

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2015
ddefoe:
I'll rather say that christians in the north should be concerened becos once the elections doesn't favour Buhari,every christians will automatically be targeted. That's what happened in 2011.let's call a spade a spade.its not about southerners leaving,its about the safety of the christian community in the north which has been decimeted over the years. The ICC,AU,UN and the entire world should take note.it happened in 2011,there is fear it might happen again going by the antecedent...despite the fact that christians are supporting buhari yet they are the victims of political misfortune.the whole world is watching !!!
The Northern Christians are wiser now.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Filmewell(f): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2015
GenBuhari:
I am Igbo man.

Hausa people I know are some of the most peaceful and loving people I have ever met.

Stop trying to instigate sectarian violence.

For all we know you are working for enemies of Nigeria and probably not even African.

you are yet to meet an hausa man. maybeu ar one of those that regard everyone in the north as an hausa. i lived with them.truly i know.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by farem: 9:01am On Mar 25, 2015
Nobody is thinking and talking about the implication of this exodus on the election result;
The 'exodees' are self-disenfrancised!
Whatever support they think they have has no practical realities.
Which of the 3 Zones in the south is most affected?

WHO BENEFIT MORE? GEJ or GMB?

Your thoughts here pls
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by bennae101(f): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2015
Funny peole let's watch and see buhari's disqualification today hahaha
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by starlingbawa(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2015
I'd rather do the same and advise friends and family likewise. I don't see anything wrong with it considering the violent nature of our northern brothers in times like this.......................
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by ngoziiwenofu1: 9:02am On Mar 25, 2015
APC is an evil party, they planning for war if they loose the election.
That's why they are travelling to their hometown.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Leopantro: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2015
GenBuhari:
[size=14pt]OP,
Please top attempting to cause distrust.

People are returning to their States to vote.

Are the elections not scheduled to take place in 3 days time and followed by Easter?

Stop this mischief !

It is a very dangerous game.[/size]

story!!!.

currently sheltering one family with uncles on the way. only two members of my family registered to vote; one in Lagos the other in Kano. they value their lives more; GEJ and Buhari can go to hell for all they care

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Skoopy(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2015
GBTYO:

Asari and Tompolo are not in any way threatning you but simply stated they will pull out of Nigeria.

If Niger Delta pull out how is that a threat to you and your ab0ki friends?

Don't tell me the oyel money lost is a threat to your existence more than the lunatic ab0kis mauling people down because of Buhari.

Useless parasites

Use your church mind answer my question. Do you think it is possible for both men to want to pull the Niger delta out of Nigeria?
No one should start what he cannot end o!
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 25, 2015
GenBuhari:
[size=14pt]OP,
Please top attempting to cause distrust.

People are returning to their States to vote.

Are the elections not scheduled to take place in 3 days time and followed by Easter?

Stop this mischief !

It is a very dangerous game.[/size]

Easter is too far away ooo. Some igbos already left before February 14th. nobody wan die.

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by modath(f): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2015
dazdilijae:

What you forget is that there are northern Christians and minorities who make 30 - 40 per cent of the north
if you say its on ethnic and religious lines then Buhari & APC has lost already
also remember the PDP loyalist in the north and operation deliver your word campaign going on now
anyway Goodluck to every1
Vote wisely
stay safe
cheesy cheesy.. 30-40% of what? Where? Have you ever lived in the north or you are just going by hearsay? The population of xtians in the north is between 15-20% at the very most and they are in the NC & Adamawa& Taraba.. They also can't match the hausa/fulani with nos because xtians don't marry many wives and therefore don't birth many children.
The pdp governors in core hausa states and other aspirants never campaigned for jonah for one day,neither did they put him on any of their posters. They are going about telling their people to only vote them & vote GMB
You can disagree but you know the truth.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by nwadiuko1(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2015
suwailad:

i dont know what warranted this....
adi agwa okenye puo na anwu
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2015
Easter is only few days after the presidential elections and before the Gubernatorial elections.

Stop this dangerous game of trying to create discord and violence, because if it starts it could consume us all.
chuna1985:

Easter is too far away ooo. Some igbos already left before February 14th. nobody wan die.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by M4gunners: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2015
My brothers has gotten sense now thank God for that. The northerners canow kill their own blood if they like. Na ta ba nu biko.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by tete7000(m): 9:16am On Mar 25, 2015
Missyetty:
And we call this one Nigeria, we are so much deceiving ourselves.

You are really on point
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by ddefoe: 9:16am On Mar 25, 2015
barcanista:
The Northern Christians are wiser now.
they have to be my brother! Christians are been persucuted and churches burnt,many uninvestigated killings and systematic cleansing over the years.the election has provided once again an opportunity for such barbarism and yet no one is speaking out against these age long persecution.that's why I am calling on ICC and the world to be watchful and not keep silent again.I don't know why election should be do or die that people will be running becos election is coming.it happen only in niogeria and the world should keep an eye on Nigeria and ensure that perpetrators of violence this time is brought to book.we are all watching
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2015
Why is it only PDP enemies of Nigeria that are here trying to instigate sectarian distrust and violence.

People please ignore all these enemies of Nigeria.

How do they expect people from the south to vote if they do not travel home?
Leopantro:

story!!!.

currently sheltering one family with uncles on the way. only two members of my family registered to vote; one in Lagos the other in Kano. they value their lives more; GEJ and Buhari can go to hell for all they care
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Whizzcute(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2015
and i hope MBAISE would be made state
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 25, 2015
An2elect2:
Me i dey north gidi bam, no shaking cool
We dey jare.. Na 2day??Anyhow dem won do am, we go do am wit dem o
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by justjify(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2015
suwailad:
who stays in the north to confirm?

It sounds to you like rumour?
You should have confirmed it before disseminating it. Why putting the cart before the horse?
Well, I just did a comment akin to yours on fb.
I stay in abuja and what I saw this morning took me aback. There have been tons of travelers at motor parks.
Running? Escaping? Going to vote?
Don't ask me Suwailad, I donno.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Leopantro: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2015
GenBuhari:
Why is it only PDP enemies of Nigeria that are here trying to instigate sectarian distrust and violence.

People please ignore all these enemies of Nigeria.

How do they expect people from the south to vote if they do not travel home?

wanted to respond with venom but on reading your signature realized it was a waste of energy and effort.

thanks for your signature.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2015
If they are so wicked what are you doing in the North?
Filmewell:

you are yet to meet an hausa man. maybeu ar one of those that regard everyone in the north as an hausa. i lived with them.truly i know.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 25, 2015
ddefoe:
they have to be my brother! Christians are been persucuted and churches burnt,many uninvestigated killings and systematic cleansing over the years.the election has provided once again an opportunity for such barbarism and yet no one is speaking out against these age long persecution.that's why I am calling on ICC and the world to be watchful and not keep silent again.I don't know why election should be do or die that people will be running becos election is coming.it happen only in niogeria and the world should keep an eye on Nigeria and ensure that perpetrators of violence this time is brought to book.we are all watching
The last time people were taken by surprise. This time they are better prepared(and equipped). The Northern Christians and other "Minorities" will not be victims this time around.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nig4Greatness: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2015
As a safety precautions,it may appear as a smart moves but on the other hand,it's a lost vote for GEJ except they are going to vote in their villages with thesame pvc they registered in the north.wish them safe trip back home.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2015
Going to vote of course what cause have the got to run?

Only irresponsible threads like this would create discord and make people fearful and distrustful enough to start sectarian violence.

Which I suspect is the wicked intention of this thread and many of the contributors.

Say no to sectarian violence.

People need to travel home in time to get their PVCs andl to vote and most would stay in their home states for Easter and the Gubernatorial elections.
justjify:

It sounds to you like rumour?
You should have confirmed it before disseminating it. Why putting the cart before the horse?
Well, I just did a comment akin to yours on fb.
I stay in abuja and what I saw this morning took me aback. There have been tons of travelers at motor parks.
Running? Escaping? Going to vote?
Don't ask me Suwailad, I donno.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2015
I'm from bayelsa living in kano, I ain't going nowhere!
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Leopantro: 9:36am On Mar 25, 2015
Nig4Greatness:
As a safety precautions,it may appear as a smart moves but on the other hand,it's a lost vote for GEJ except they are going to vote in their villages with thesame pvc they registered in the north.wish them safe trip back home.

is that possible? though it is permanent voters card, verification can only be done at the polling booth you registered at.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by An2elect2(f): 9:38am On Mar 25, 2015
OrangeDream:
We dey jare.. Na 2day??Anyhow dem won do am, we go do am wit dem o

cool cool
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Leopantro: 9:38am On Mar 25, 2015
Jesus Christ must be celebrating his anniversary this Easter because this is the largest number of individuals I have ever seen traveling back for Easter.

( delusional thinking)
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2015
Read my signature and digest it.

Your enemies is not your fellow Nigerians from different region of origin, but your own corrupt Fed. govt and external imperialist forces who are currently covertly massacring our people and blaming BH in order to break up Nigeria.

Leopantro:

wanted to respond with venom but on reading your signature realized it was a waste of energy and effort.

thanks for your signature.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by 400billionman: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2015
suwailad:
who stays in the north to confirm?

Northerners down south have left since Monday and Tuesday..
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 25, 2015
Of course to go home and vote.
400billionman:

Northerners down south have left since Monday and Tuesday..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT / Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch / Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.