Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW (28571 Views)

Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Permanently En-masse. / We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA / Breaking!!!!! Returning Officers Of NE States Are Detained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by dazdilijae(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2015
cincinatus:
I am an Igbo man and i dont associate with ingrates which Jonathan is. Jonathan is most ungra.teful thing i have ever seen. ANA M ATURU BUHARI VOTE KA OCHIBA NIGERIA. I am heavily ashamed witn my igbo brothers. By the way Did niger delta people align with us during the biafran war and u call jonathan ur brother just b/c he added ebele and azikiwe to his cur.sed name. Every country that is making giant positive strides economically has to start by staging a war against corruption which only people like BUHARI can handle. Even yorubas are wiser than us igbos by scamming jonafool and collecting his dollars as their share of the fuel subsidy proceeds of course jonafool wont be at polling booths when they would be voting buhari but my igbo brothers who always claimed to be wisest tribe on earth sold themselves very cheaply most ungrateful fool that has ever lived. The 2011 mistake of voting Jonafool shall not be repeated by me. Sai buhari.

Is fighting only when you lock people up in jail?
is the cashless society policy not fighting corruption money laundry, etc? or is IPPIS not fighting corruption in Salaries? or is GIPNIS not doing same in Contracts? or E-wallet in Agric? to name a few
please enlighten your self with what fighting corruption is before you talk.
What's the use of the Freedom of Information bill(FOI) if not to fight corruption
When you fight corruption it fights back and that is what is happening in Nigeria today
the APC is A company of Corrupt People fighting back against the anti-corruption stance of GEJ
Is this not the same Buhari they all at one time or the other said is not fit to rule again
why did they all run behind him this time?
Why is the sane Buhari now saying he would pardon corrupt past people from 2015? is he really going to fight corruption?
Is he going to change all the heads of Agencies and Accountants?
GEJ has set up the mechanism to fight corruption and they are working so he needs the support to build on them
Any1 who shout corruption as a reason for not voting GEJ is infact the corrupt one that wants to uproot the structures on ground

3 Likes

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by HizMissy(f): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2015
Segeggs:
he smell, he no smell....thugs go fcvck am like dat

why are u saying thugs like you aint one of them? werey
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Filmewell(f): 11:15am On Mar 25, 2015
GenBuhari:
If they are so wicked what are you doing in the North?
i said lived past tense.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by IGBOSON1: 11:16am On Mar 25, 2015
But that was the plan all along innit!?.....To radically change the voting demographics in the north by getting shot of as many GEJ sympathizers as possible! wink
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Oseman07(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2015
So hw will dia vote count on Election day? cry
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by IGBOSON1: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2015
pedestal82:
I made this submision on an earlier thread,
A Better Way To Rig An Election! Voters Intimidation - Politics - Nigeria - https://www.nairaland.com/2109195/better-way-rig-election-voters#30059024
And modified thus!
There is better way to rigg an election, not by ballot snatching or stuffin. It is called VOTERS INTIMIDATION! All u need do is kill plenty of voters in the last electin and ur on ur way! As we speak thousands/millions of voters from the south are traveling/moving back to thier home states. There is a deadline APRIL 28! Those that cant travel due to work, are sending thier family back home, some have even applied for thier annual leave. Did i hear u say nobody forced them, its thier decision? I agree, its thier decision! After watching hundreds of thier ppl killed in cold blood for no reason the last time. NOTE; These ppl registered in the states they are running away from, so will not be voting in the forthcoming elections. Thier fears unfounded u may say. A pointer then, the president convoy was attacked the last in Bauchi. Yes there is a better way to rig an election!
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by IGBOSON1: 11:28am On Mar 25, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Any southerners still ova der need to have their head checked.

^^^.......before they loose it! lipsrsealed shocked grin
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by oadeniyi: 11:32am On Mar 25, 2015
voting buhari is like voting against democracy..........time changes, but people dont really change
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by fireforfire: 11:34am On Mar 25, 2015
wakacome:
The same way "dem no dey beg urine make e smell"...

no b all urine dey smell, unlessu get infection.lol
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by IGBOSON1: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2015
kristisking:
I recide in the north and I can say categorically clear the story is true.Elections haven't yet been won and lost,but the way those northerner elements are going about the whole things now baffles me.Alot of threats are currently circulating and one wonders if a single christian will be spared in the north should Buhari lose.

^^^Then why the fuc/k are we still one country if we can't reside anywhere we choose and vote for whomsoever we please without fear of intimidation and threats!?

I've always maintained that this 'one Nigeria' ruse can't be allowed to continue for much longer! sad
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Willie2015: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2015
modath:
So where will Jonah & PDP's 25% votes going to come from Even here in abuja(that is reasonably safe)some of the SE people are doing the same.
Self preservation I know,but they should put their money where their mouth is, cos the crux of the matter is that anyone thinking an average hausa/fulani in bauchi,kebbi,zamfara or jos will vote against their son is just living in denial.
We all know the votes are going going to be split on ethnic and religious lines with just a small percentage voting on principle.

I lived in the North for some years, sincerely it is difficult to see an average hausa/fulani vote against their own.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by zendy: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
GenBuhari:
[size=14pt]OP,
Please top attempting to cause distrust.

People are returning to their States to vote.

Are the elections not scheduled to take place in 3 days time and followed by Easter?

Stop this mischief !

It is a very dangerous game.[/size]

Oh shut man!! The northerners have been killing easterners in the thousands since 1945 and should Buhari lose,they will kill more easterners like they usually do. Will you go and save those people when mayhem starts? Nigeria is a joke. This country should have been divided a long time ago
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
Do not address me again if you cannot be respectful.

What you have to realise that sectarian violence is often whipped up by politicians it is rarely spontaneous.
Much like what people like you are attempting to do on this thread.

Stop it . You are playing with fire.
zendy:

Oh shut man!! The northerners have been killing easterners in the thousands since 1945 and should Buhari lose,they will kill more easterners like they usually do. Will you go and save those people when mayhem starts? Nigeria is a joke. This country should have been divided a long time ago
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by suwailad(f): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
GenBuhari:
Do not address me again if you cannot be respectful.

What you have to realise that sectarian violence is often whipped up by politicians it is rarely spontaneous.
Much like what people like you are attempting to do on this thread.

Stop it . You are playing with fire.

patience jonathan calling southerners to stone northerners is an example
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
It is not always about tribe. It is about policy and the North are probably more politically knowledgeable. and sophisticated than any other region.

Remember what happened in June 12th 1993, when the North voted for Abiola.

Willie2015:

I lived in the North for some years, sincerely it is difficult to see an average hausa/fulani vote against their own.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
Exactly!
suwailad:

patience jonathan calling southerners to stone northerners is an example
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by SailorXY: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
barcanista:
It is a shame that fellow Nigerians are feeling unsafe in their areas of residence just because of some of their hosts who pride in their Savages. The Military must ensure that perpetrators of violence are shot @ sight. No arrest, no interrogation! Just shoot... Though their barbaric acts won't stop Jonathan from sending Buhari to retirement
we already have our orders! it will not be fun for mischief makers cool
we'll oversee the airport through egbeda areas of Lagos. please respect the law!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by chiedu7: 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
THEY ARE RUNNING FROM APC VIOLENCE
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Chigold101(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
AKUNWATA1:
ADI AGWA OCHI NTI NA AGHA ESU
nna gi mulu gi...
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Francis5: 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
azimibraun:
Southerners running away from the north for fear of violence.... Northerners on the otherhand vacating the South to the North to vote. what an irony.

You cannot vote in the North if you registered in the south.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Chigold101(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
GenBuhari:
It is not always about tribe. It is about policy and the North are probably more politically knowledgeable. and sophisticated than any other region.
this is not about sophistication it is about tribe. Remember 2011 it was still in the north that people were killed. Because their candidate lost.

The north have fanatics in everything. They also carry dangerous weapon at all times (knives, matchets, dagers) in the name of protection. I wonder who they are being protected from.

Apart from River state in the south no other state has witnessed high level of violence during campaign and Igbos in the north knows that if you stay during voting u cant vote ur choice of candidate if u try it & it is discovered, u are as good as a dead person.

Killing human being to avarage northerner is like killing fowl of anykind.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Chigold101(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Oseman07:
So hw will dia vote count on Election day? cry
yes they wont even vote because of INEC policy of “you must vote where you registered.“ But we all know that it is only the living that can witness either the bad or good governance, the dead has no portion in it.

Voters intimidation is a known thing that happens in the north. Any Igbo man that died in the north because of this or any any election is a FOO.L and not worthy of burial.

In other past elections Igbos in the north have always bear the blunt & in 2011 also Igbos still paid the ultimate price, therefor i dont blame anyone that moves down south this period.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Oothman(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ricardo2400:
Winter is coming!! grin
G.O.T 5
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by free13: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin

GBTYO:

Then why your governors dey cry for oyel money?

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by BoTNaija(m): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
So all the gra gra na for social media? How do the enforce the #GEJtill2019 slogan? Hahahaha. When they heat up the polity and call for violence, they fail to realise that they could be the real victims. SMH
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
you are not correct.

2001 started off at spontaneous protest to PDP / GEJ rigging the election.
It started with vandalism and arson attacks of key Northernern elites that support PDP.

But eventually the PDP government and their chequebook journalists either sent in thugs to start carrying out tribal killings or the simply turned the deaths that occurred into being tribal murders. It became political when the government failed to take meaningful action to quell the violence at least for about a month, probably calculating that the violence in Buhari's stronghold would suits PDP 's chancdes in Gubernatorial elections that were still to be conducted .

Chigold101:
this is not about sophistication it is about tribe. Remember 2011 it was still in the north that people were killed. Because their candidate lost.

The north have fanatics in everything. They also carry dangerous weapon at all times (knives, matchets, dagers) in the name of protection. I wonder who they are being protected from.

Apart from River state in the south no other state has witnessed high level of violence during campaign and Igbos in the north knows that if you stay during voting u cant vote ur choice of candidate if u try it & it is discovered, u are as good as a dead person.

Killing human being to avarage northerner is like killing fowl of anykind.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Litmus: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nigerians should be pragmatic about things. In a hundred years time, Nigeria will still be a relatively young Nation. It takes time; it is going to take time to build the nation we can all be proud about. For now, if some people choose to leave one part of the country for another part where they feel safer, other people should not feel despondent and everyone should not nurse in their heart a doubt that Nigeria is One Nation or ever could be united. I sometimes smile to myself when reading the advice given by some Igbos to other Igbos that have business or lives in the North and the ones that have lives in the North respond by cussing those that advice them to return to the east. For me, both sides have a point, but there is a third possibility albeit one that requires a certain level of financial security. The third way is to have a presence in both your primordial ancestral land and in that other part of the Nation you have moved and dwell. This third way is familiar to those of us that live in Europe or/and America and is gaining popularity all the time. My family have property all over Nigeria and Caribbean; I personally have a house in London and Warri. Today if Ukip grin came to power in Britain and things inexplicable became hostile to black people, i have the ability to successfully relocate to Nigeria or Jamaica and yet i am Nigerian Isoko. Nigeria is our Nation, it is a federation, people should feel free to move wherever and return wherever when things settle. Although not the ideal, we can empower this attitude, make it positive and inclusive, rather than feel guilty about it.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
Precisely and add to that the approaching easter holidays makes it more reason that people are travelling home to collect the PVCs in time.

Nigerians remain calm and peaceful and do not allow evil agitators to draw you into sectarian violence.
Francis5:

You cannot vote in the North if you registered in the south.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
fireforfire:

no b all urine dey smell, unlessu get infection.lol
But you fit beg urine make e smell??
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by aldrick: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
that is the effect of waka waka, igbos been investing and residing in a strange land since 1914. why will i leave port harcourt{ikwerre land} and bye land and base in the south east,south west or north? i shop crase?.... Ma ana carry ana house too ooh ontop of ana head as ana dey cum bak.. If ur tinking of investing outside your region you better start having a rethinking.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Chigold101:
nna gi mulu gi...
NNE MU BU ONYE AKA EBE
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Dav24(m): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
They should move out for their safety; with Buhari in the contest, there will be bloodshed . He already stated it in clear terms that if he looses, the election is rig and the consequences is to soak dogs and baboons with blood.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdullahi Adamu Resigns From Senate / Senate Crisis Gets Messier / Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.