Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan (19795 Views)

Reasons Why The Ibos(the East) Will Never Be Allowed To Leave Nigeria / SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. / 165 Projects Ready For Commissioning In Akwa Ibom State Before Gov. Akpabio Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by ademega(m): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2015
Billyonaire:
Please ponder. Will you rather vote for an aged ancestor who promises and delivers nothing than for a sitting President who has promised you a state and usually keeps his promises ?

I have already ordered all the liquor and BBQ meat needed to celebrate GEJ's re-election, and on Saturday, after casting that vote, I will be singing 'Alubarika' and grilling the meat, while downloading the meat with champagne in advance, celebrating the success of Jonathan, the good lucky man.

It's a long time coming.
Guy ,with all you have ordered ,pleases order a very good hospital card too .that maybe the last hope . GMB is clearly on a landslide .

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by melvin0004(m): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2015
Raiders:
I wonder where he is going to create a new state in the SE from? Anyway, It seems like GEJ don't have anything new to offer. What the Igbos need is jobs, Electricity, good roads. The major roads in the east is in horrible state. Nigerians are dying every day in The PH- Enugu road and Onitsha- Enugu road because of the poor state of the roads. You could not even complete the 2nd Niger bridge that you promise to build and complete. The Enugu airport is not yet an international airport like you promised in 2010.

Thousands of graduates from the east cant get good job because the unemployment rate is high. You have done nothing for the Igbos in the last 5 yrs and you want us to vote you again. Now you want us to vote for you again so you can create an imaginary new igbo state from air.
guy u dnt knw anytin abt development. ......so u cant tell d impact of additional state 2 us....enugu airport is international (abi Obasanjo no see am 4 d past 11yrs he ruled) second niger bridge is on, enugu p.h road is in advance stage n enugu onitsha route is gradually on 2.....pls get ur facts right...y is delta pleading 4 Anioma state..........
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by explorer250(m): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2015
Raiders:
I wonder where he is going to create a new state in the SE from? Anyway, It seems like GEJ don't have anything new to offer. What the Igbos need is jobs, Electricity, good roads. The major roads in the east is in horrible state. Nigerians are dying every day in The PH- Enugu road and Onitsha- Enugu road because of the poor state of the roads. You could not even complete the 2nd Niger bridge that you promise to build and complete. The Enugu airport is not yet an international airport like you promised in 2010.

Thousands of graduates from the east cant get good job because the unemployment rate is high. You have done nothing for the Igbos in the last 5 yrs and you want us to vote you again. Now you want us to vote for you again so you can create an imaginary new igbo state from air.
sir, pls stop pretending to be a south easterner and having our welfare in mind.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by fritiyo: 8:53am On Mar 25, 2015
omenka:
Do you have Apa state yet?? How long has that man been duping you guys over the creation of that state??

Keep deceiving yourselves.

Smh.

Are we in a military govt that wake up one day and begin to create state without due process?

The confab report will enable GEJ to present same to the NA to debate and make room for the creation of additional state.

Most u seriously do not know the difference btw military and presidential system of govt, that s why u come here to make noise everyday expecting GEJ to work like military head of state.

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Kayendy(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2015
In as much as we need change in dis our beloved country, I don't believe Buhari to be dat change... i'm from south east but kwankwaso would have been a better opTion... like Jona's campaign poster... Vote Jonathan cos he is d better choice not cos he is d best president so far
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by melvin0004(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2015
midolian:
Its a pity you ll never win. Even if Buhari was not in the presidential race, I doubt if you ld beat other presidential candidates @ the polls, judging by how poorly you ve ruled us.
when buhari was PTF Chairman wetin him do 4 us.. ..go 2 d north n see PTF project everywhere. ...abi north get oil....baba wake up...ojukwu, ekwume n nwobodo were all Imprisoned by buhari n open ur mouth 2 mention dat dude....
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by shamecurls(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2015
[s]
ochejoseph:
In the spirit of Fairness and equity!

It was James E Faust who said "In this life, we have to make many choices. Some are very important choices. Some are not. Many of our choices are between good and evil. The choices we make, however, determine to a large extent our happiness or our unhappiness, because we have to live with the consequences of our choices.

Propaganda will always crash when confronted with the Facts and like we will always say, Lies have expiry dates but the truth will Never expires, here are the two choices you will be presented with on saturday;

1. Saturdays election is a choice between Moving Forward and going backward

2. This election is a choice between a 73 year old man that cannot remember the name of his running mate, his party or INEC and a 53 year old man that has midwived the transformation of critical Infrastructure in our Country

3. This election is a clear choice between going Analogue and proceeding with digitalisation

4. This election is a choice between a Man who built the first speed rail in sub-Saharan Africa and another who cancelled it's first Metro project

5. This election is a contest between a man who set up 12 brand New universities and a man who did not set up any as head of state

6.This election is about a man who gave young people YOUWIN and Almajiri schools and another who celebrates them as weapons of electoral Terrorism

7. This Election is about a man who is on the verge of wiping out Polio and a man who does not believe in immunisation

8. This Election is a race between a Generation that superintended over the Decay of our Nation and a generation that must salvage it,

9.This election a clear fight between a confused cattle herder with a stagnant No of 150 cows after 12 years and a Man whose agricultural policies and programmes have cut our food import by 40%

10.This is election is between a Professor of Buharinomics who wants to stabilise the price of crude in the international Market / make =N= equivalent to $ 1 and a Man who under whose watch Nigeria became the biggest economy in Africa

This Election is a clear choice between Good and Evil

This election is about you

Use your PVC wisely

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

[/s]
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 25, 2015
ademega:

Guy ,with all you have ordered ,pleases order a very good hospital card too .that maybe the last hope . GMB is clearly on a landslide .
Election has been won already by Jonathan. Buhari has no place in Nigeria politics. There is no vacancy for the yesterday's men.

Buhari is too old to rule a young nation like Nigeria. We are worried about the age of his ideas; He said he will stabilize the price of crude oil and that he will also make 1 dollar equal to 1 naira. Is that not a mad illiterate ? So, if I go to America and hurstle, I will come and use $2,000 to buy a bag of Dangote cement...LOL.

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by owobokiri(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2015
Tayeni:
it brings "governance close to" you?....it will only bring a poor govt close to u...with no fund to carry outprojects that will directly affect those "undercounted mass of humanity". We should be fighting to reject any policy that will bloat recurrent expenditure further in this country. creating more unviable states in any part of Nigeria as it stands, is a move in the wrong direction....infact some states should be merged to save on salaries and allowances to free up monies for project that will raise the living standard of the people...not senators and guvnors and their long lists of personal assistants

Very smart argeument. You are from SW abi? Can you lot 'dash' the SE one of your states so we can suffer more, while helping you lessen your recurrent expenditure?

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by midolian(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2015
chrisviral:

grin grin grin
I'll like to think that was a mistake cheesy grin
Like WTF it would have been an easy ride walahai
no mind me, I say make I jst look for una trouble small.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Raiders: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2015
melvin0004:
guy u dnt knw anytin abt development. ......so u cant tell d impact of additional state 2 us....enugu airport is international (abi Obasanjo no see am 4 d past 11yrs he ruled) second niger bridge is on, enugu p.h road is in advance stage n enugu onitsha route is gradually on 2.....pls get ur facts right...y is delta pleading 4 Anioma state..........
First, Anioma is part of the south-south. They are like the Ikwerri in Rivers and will not want to be part of the East.
Second, The Enugu Airport is not am INTERNATIONAL airport. No international airline flew to Enugu airport. Also the 2nd Niger bridge is not going to be complete before 2019 according to the design plans. Also why should the GEJ wait till now to start repairing the roads when he has been president for 5 yrs. He knows it was the Igbos that got him elected in 2011 so he should have done more. I voted for him in 2011 but I didn't benefit from his government so I am not going to support him this time around
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by politricks: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2015
clevvermind:
me and you. grin
God forbid speak for yourself only.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by chrisviral(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2015
midolian:
no mind me, I say make I jst look for una trouble small.

Lol grin but sha we still winning.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by owobokiri(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2015
Kayendy:
In as much as we need change in dis our beloved country, I don't believe Buhari to be dat change... i'm from south east but kwankwaso would have been a better opTion... like Jona's campaign poster... Vote Jonathan cos he is d better choice not cos he is d best president so far

Your kwankwaso is an ethnic warlord and a pugnacious politician always baying for a fight. There very few northern politician not enmeshed in petty thinking like him, they should be considered whenever. . But I ask; why should a fulani rule this country again before an igbo man? Are they more intellectualy savvy? Contribute more to Nigeria or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2015
Raiders
[s]I wonder where he is going to create a new state in the SE from? Anyway, It seems like GEJ don't have anything new to offer. What the Igbos need is jobs, Electricity, good roads. The major roads in the east is in horrible state. Nigerians are dying every day in The PH- Enugu road and Onitsha- Enugu road because of the poor state of the roads. You could not even complete the 2nd Niger bridge that you promise to build and complete. The Enugu airport is not yet an international airport like you promised in 2010.

Thousands of graduates from the east cant get good job because the unemployment rate is high. You have done nothing for the Igbos in the last 5 yrs and you want us to vote you again. Now you want us to vote for you again so you can create an imaginary new igbo state from air.[/s]
You have always insulted and cursed the Ibo's, now you have become an emergency south easterner. How wicked and heartless can you get because of hate and politics. Take a look at yourself, it is a pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by ademega(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2015
Billyonaire:
Election has been won already by Jonathan. Buhari has no place in Nigeria politics. There is no vacancy for the yesterday's men.

Buhari is too old to rule a young nation like Nigeria. We are worried about the age of his ideas; He said he will stabilize the price of crude oil and that he will also make 1 dollar equal to 1 naira. Is that not a mad illiterate ? So, if I go to America and hurstle, I will come and use $2,000 to buy a bag of Dangote cement...LOL.

I don talk my own .take to my advice . I have De....
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Tayeni(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2015
owobokiri:

Very smart argeument. You are from SW abi? Can you lot 'dash' the SE one of your states so we can suffer more, while helping you lessen your recurrent expenditure?
lol....i am a Nigerian first....
no region of yhis country has it better than the rest. we all suffer the same problems....unemployment....blackouts....wishywashy education....etc. so if i say " states should be merged", that goes for all the regions...not east alone. you will admit thats rational.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by midolian(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2015
chrisviral:

Lol grin but sha we still winning.
nah! In your dreams bro
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by melvin0004(m): 9:13am On Mar 25, 2015
Raiders:

First, Anioma is part of the south-south. They are like the Ikwerri in Rivers and will not want to be part of the East.
Second, The Enugu Airport is not am INTERNATIONAL airport. No international airline flew to Enugu airport. Also the 2nd Niger bridge is not going to be complete before 2019 according to the design plans. Also why should the GEJ wait till now to start repairing the roads when he has been president for 5 yrs. He knows it was the Igbos that got him elected in 2011 so he should have done more. I voted for him in 2011 but I didn't benefit from his government so I am not going to support him this time around
d ist niger bridge undergoes renovation 4 d first tym n second nigeria is ongoing, thank God u just admitted dat nw, wetin buhari do 4 us as PTF Chairman, y was ekwume of oko imprisoned n shagari placed on house arrest.akanu ibiam international airport is international.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by cecegorz(m): 9:16am On Mar 25, 2015
explorer250:

sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=110653

This clown could not even repair Enugu-PH road, Enugu - Onitsha Express, finish up the Enugu International airport infrastructure that are exclusively under his executive purview in a whole 6years, it is the creation of state that is NASS function he wants to do?

I am not even mentioning the oft quoted 2nd Niger bridge.

Let me hear anybody shout GEJ here, your fingers will just whither! angry angry

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by bokoarerams: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2015
you are not an Igbo man, if you are then you are a lazy pig. Go ask your parents about the history of the Igbo man we are born entrepreneurs we are never jobless. employment has never and will never be a problem to a true Igbo man.
Raiders:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by zendy: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2015
Raiders:

Enugu is not an international airport? That's funny because last year I flew from Enugu to London (stop over at Adis Ababa) and back right from Enugu Airport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by AKPARAJA: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2015
Raiders:

Pls we need additional states which is the equity state in other to have the 6 States like other zones.Whoever is saying the Igbos needs job and electricity is a clown and doesn't speak for the igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Raiders: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2015
bokoarerams:
you are not an Igbo man, if you are then you are a lazy pig. Go ask your parents about the history of the Igbo man we are born entrepreneurs we are never jobless. employment has never and will never be a problem to a true Igbo man.
you are very ignorant . Are there not millions of Igbo graduates that are unemployed or underemployed? Were some of those graduates that got killed in the immigration scam GEJ organized unemployed Igbos. just because a graduate is unemployed or underemployed doesn't make him lazy. Not everybody has the resources to start a business.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by jmslimx(m): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2015
aba will be a state ...i am from umuahia but i think aba deserves more ...aba , nigwa , some part of ph needs to be a state

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by size40: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2015
GEJ using Igbo people head since 2011 election.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by jdilight(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2015
Raiders:

You don't know what we need. We need additional state to create more Jobs, get more allocations, build more roads etc. Stop thinking from the back. First thing first.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by omenka(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2015
fritiyo:

Are we in a military govt that wake up one day and begin to create state without due process?

The confab report will enable GEJ to present same to the NA to debate and make room for the creation of additional state.

Most u seriously do not know the difference btw military and presidential system of govt, that s why u come here to make noise everyday expecting GEJ to work like military head of state.
If one calls you a fool, you might feel offended. Do you even have any idea who and what I was referring to in my post
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by diresimdi(m): 9:42am On Mar 25, 2015
Raiders:

You are a capital MUMU.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by phelps007: 9:43am On Mar 25, 2015
PassingShot:
How can a president guarantee creation of a state?

I think the NA must vote and approve same.

GEJ is a fraud!
Thank you. That's why some of his followers are as clueless as he is. They think he will just wake up one and say "let there be another state in the south east and it shall be. I don't know if I should attribute this to their illiteracy or stupidity or both.
It is only during campaigns you hear all sort of senseless submissions from some of our selfish and corrupt incompetent politicians. God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by bbjummy: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2015
? shocked
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2015
Maczeelly:
South East wey small die stil won get more state........I laugh in igbo. Naija is a joke!!!!
your fada left nyansh...,
Southeast small!!!? Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge: 44.6% Early Works Completed – Official / Video Of Helicopters Dropping Unknown People In The Bush Is Fake - Enugu Police / Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.