Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan (19796 Views)

Reasons Why The Ibos(the East) Will Never Be Allowed To Leave Nigeria / SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. / 165 Projects Ready For Commissioning In Akwa Ibom State Before Gov. Akpabio Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by aviazuva: 10:03am On Mar 25, 2015
South east will even get REGIONAL AUTHONOMY. I trust GEJ
MTCHEEWWWWW
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by upsonn(m): 10:10am On Mar 25, 2015
ochejoseph:
In the spirit of Fairness and equity!

It was James E Faust who said "In this life, we have to make many choices. Some are very important choices. Some are not. Many of our choices are between good and evil. The choices we make, however, determine to a large extent our happiness or our unhappiness, because we have to live with the consequences of our choices.

Propaganda will always crash when confronted with the Facts and like we will always say, Lies have expiry dates but the truth will Never expires, here are the two choices you will be presented with on saturday;

1. Saturdays election is a choice between  Moving Forward and going backward 

2. This election is a choice between a 73 year old man that cannot remember the name of his running mate, his party or INEC and a 53 year old man that has midwived the transformation of critical Infrastructure in our Country

3. This election is a clear choice between going Analogue and proceeding with digitalisation

4. This election is a choice between a Man who built the first speed rail in sub-Saharan Africa and another who cancelled it's first Metro project

5. This election is a contest between a man who set up 12 brand New universities and a man who did not set up any as head of state

6.This election is about a man who gave young people YOUWIN and Almajiri schools and another who celebrates them as weapons of electoral Terrorism 

7. This Election is about a man who is on the verge of wiping out Polio and a man who does not believe in immunisation 

8. This Election is a race between a Generation that superintended over the Decay of our Nation and a generation that must salvage it,

9.This election a clear fight between a confused cattle herder with a stagnant No of 150 cows after 12 years and a Man whose agricultural policies and programmes have cut our food import by 40% 

10.This is election is between a Professor of Buharinomics who wants to stabilise the price of crude in the international Market / make =N= equivalent to $ 1 and a Man who under whose watch Nigeria became the biggest economy in Africa 

This Election is a clear choice between Good and Evil 

This election is about you 

Use your PVC wisely 

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria 

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

The first part of this article that talked about choices is the only part that make sense.... D rest nah real propaganda and lies... We ve trust gej with 5yrs no real transformation. Am sure u wrote all this because of dollarization of gej for dis coming election n from a good conscience...
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by taharqa: 10:13am On Mar 25, 2015
PassingShot:
How can a president guarantee creation of a state?

I think the NA must vote and approve same.

GEJ is a fraud!

Bros, how market for Adamawa State??
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by kelzdelight: 10:14am On Mar 25, 2015
TI1919:
grin
what do you know about job creation? State creation will creat millions of job ranging from state university, polytechnic, college of education, ministries and so on
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by fritiyo: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2015
omenka:
If one calls you a fool, you might feel offended. Do you even have any idea who and what I was referring to in my post

why would u call me a fool when have not insulted or called u a fool. be matured and go back to what u wrote about gej lying to the igbos about creation of state he promise them when he is return as president.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Maczeelly(m): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2015
Lemon12:
your fada left nyansh...,
Southeast small!!!? Ode
.....u don vex be dat oooo. Truth is always bitter. U won use oda geographical zone compare SE........All I c is tribalistic guy who is afraid to say d truth. Anyway dtz ur biznez......Am out»»»»»»»
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by emmysoftyou: 10:43am On Mar 25, 2015
Raiders:

First, Anioma is part of the south-south. They are like the Ikwerri in Rivers and will not want to be part of the East.

Second, The Enugu Airport is not am INTERNATIONAL airport. No international airline flew to Enugu airport. Also the 2nd Niger bridge is not going to be complete before 2019 according to the design plans. Also why should the GEJ wait till now to start repairing the roads when he has been president for 5 yrs. He knows it was the Igbos that got him elected in 2011 so he should have done more. I voted for him in 2011 but I didn't benefit from his government so I am not going to support him this time around
if ikwerres do not want to be part of east,bro ur statement is accepted by me, but not the aniomas who speaks clearer igbos more than nsukka or ezzi in the east...

There was a time they clamour for their own state to be added or to be part of southeast which was not yet approved by NA...
don't let me dig out a researched or link for yu..

Enugu airport is an international airport,pls stop typing nonsense or go there and confirm first before concluding..

At bolded two..
Jonathan is not the president of igbos only but the president of yorubas,hausas,efik,ijaws and other tribes in nigeria and he s working to see development and improvement in your towns and villages..

So things could slow things like development and funds..

NExt...
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by omenka(m): 10:50am On Mar 25, 2015
fritiyo:

why would u call me a fool when have not insulted or called u a fool. be matured and go back to what u wrote about gej lying to the igbos about creation of state he promise them when he is return as president.
Oponu, maintain your lane. Be mature enough not to jump into conversations you know absolutely nothing about. The person whom I quoted knows exactly what I was talking about and that is the reason he or she chose not to respond. You know nothing about it but just jumped in saying rubbish.

Mind your business abeg.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by emmysoftyou: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2015
bokoarerams:
you are not an Igbo man, if you are then you are a lazy pig. Go ask your parents about the history of the Igbo man we are born entrepreneurs we are never jobless. employment has never and will never be a problem to a true Igbo man.
thanx for clarifying the fool...

Igbos re nt lazy like him,cos he spoke frm his tribes experience..
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by freshdude99(m): 10:51am On Mar 25, 2015
Raiders:
I wonder where he is going to create a new state in the SE from? Anyway, It seems like GEJ don't have anything new to offer. What the Igbos need is jobs, Electricity, good roads. The major roads in the east is in horrible state. Nigerians are dying every day in The PH- Enugu road and Onitsha- Enugu road because of the poor state of the roads. You could not even complete the 2nd Niger bridge that you promise to build and complete. The Enugu airport is not yet an international airport like you promised in 2010.

Thousands of graduates from the east cant get good job because the unemployment rate is high. You have done nothing for the Igbos in the last 5 yrs and you want us to vote you again. Now you want us to vote for you again so you can create an imaginary new igbo state from air.
I wonder how idiots like you will be ftc only to come here not only to show how stupid ur reasoning is but also to embarrass ur family and Nigerian education system. Tell me how can the SE get what is theirs with deficit in number state as regards the federal character in place. I just wonder how fuckers like u reason atimes. To add salt to the injury, some of NL will gladly be liking the lame post cry cry cry
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by emmysoftyou: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2015
size40:
GEJ using Igbo people head since 2011 election.
just like the way apc old men is using ur head for an imaginary change
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2015
SE has turn to a laughing stock in the hands of these politicians.
Pls stop all these promises, we know u cant do any. We shall vote whoever we have decided. We are not expecting anything from u.
But if God touches ur heart and u remember us fine! We shall thank u.

My anger is that the south East governors are not performing. They are destroying us the more.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Ojiofor: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2015
SE should give GEJ their maximum support on Saturday just like they did in 2011.we have already invested so much in suporting GEJ in his first term and I believe people of SE shall be adequately rewarded in his second term.we can't afford to abandon GEJ now rather it's time we help him to finally defeat buhari and end his bitter and bloody political carrier forever.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by akigbemaru: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2015
south east to get sixth state by GEJ
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by mcfarlin(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2015
clevvermind:
buhari will be disqualified today. grin i dey fine.

cheesy how body?

why didn't they disqualify BUHARI? cheesy
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2015
taharqa:

Bros, how market for Adamawa State??

We go win Adamawa? I am certain of that one.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 25, 2015
To slap this man dey hungry me...
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Agbegilodo: 11:42am On Mar 25, 2015
ochejoseph:
In the spirit of Fairness and equity!

It was James E Faust who said "In this life, we have to make many choices. Some are very important choices. Some are not. Many of our choices are between good and evil. The choices we make, however, determine to a large extent our happiness or our unhappiness, because we have to live with the consequences of our choices.

Propaganda will always crash when confronted with the Facts and like we will always say, Lies have expiry dates but the truth will Never expires, here are the two choices you will be presented with on saturday;

1. Saturdays election is a choice between  Moving Forward and going backward 

Forward is voting PDP out and Backward is continuing with this same government. ..

2. This election is a choice between a 73 year old man that cannot remember the name of his running mate, his party or INEC and a 53 year old man that has midwived the transformation of critical Infrastructure in our Country

We prefer a 73 year old man that has integrity than a 53 year old failed president. One that cannot cram expo and has to read it during a national debate.

3. This election is a clear choice between going Analogue and proceeding with digitalisation

And barbaric Fayose is an example of digitalistion abi?

4. This is a choice between a Man who built the first speed rail in sub-Saharan Africa and another who cancelled it's first Metro project

Speed rail You need to find out the amount of money spent on this glorified locomotive. .. and for your information this current government did not award the contract for the railway revival.

5. This election is a contest between a man who set up 12 brand New universities and a man who did not set up any as head of state

Build 12 new universities, while existing ones rot away... What the nation needs is the revival of technical colleges and revamps of our current universities

6.This election is about a man who gave young people YOUWIN and Almajiri schools and another who celebrates them as weapons of electoral Terrorism 

and he allowed countless people to die till 6 weeks to a postponed elections to show he cares. His wife has already informed us that they don't care about people from that side

7. This Election is about a man who is on the verge of wiping out Polio and a man who does not believe in immunisation 

The success recorded in the fight against polio is due to Bill Gates foundation and not the Federal government, if the monies were left to the supervision of the FG... We would looking for PWC to audit the financial fraud.

8. This Election is a race between a Generation that superintended over the Decay of our Nation and a generation that must salvage it,

Corruption is the root cause of the Decay and the current government has stewarded the worst cases of corruption in our nations history

9.This election a clear fight between a confused cattle herder with a stagnant No of 150 cows after 12 years and a Man whose agricultural policies and programmes have cut our food import by 40% 

Please provide statistics on the reduction of food prices in Nigeria

10.This is election is between a Professor of Buharinomics who wants to stabilise the price of crude in the international Market / make =N= equivalent to $ 1 and a Man who under whose watch Nigeria became the biggest economy in Africa 

Biggest economy on paper without normalising the figure to reflect per capita income... Nigeria's budget is $50b for 170 million people...SA is $160b for 50 million people... who is fooling who??

This Election is a clear choice between Good and Evil 

This election is about you 

Use your PVC wisely 

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria 

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by cooltone: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2015
The clueless one should be on exile for failing to deliver second Niger Bridge he promised Ndigbo during his 2011 campaign. For sure those feeding fat on his dollars are making him believe that we the south easterners are daft. He is going to get a shocker of his life come March 28. Change is everywhere and cannot be stopped by mere deceit and lies.

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Demdem(m): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2015
UncleJudax:

You are always quick of the mark with your insults. So you want Igbos to vote for APC because? Hey, they will build a second Niger bridge and not toll it? Hahaha
I keep saying it, you don't win people's hearts by insulting them. grin

Shut ur trap and face topic. Continue to deceive ursef hoping to get another state. Sensible Ibos will vote for the right thing.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by IVORY2009(m): 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Demdem:

Shut ur trap and face topic. Continue to deceive ursef hoping to get another state. Sensible Ibos will vote for the right thing.

Wat is ur problem again?
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by zendy: 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
emmysoftyou:
if ikwerres do not want to be part of east,bro ur statement is accepted by me, but not the aniomas who speaks clearer igbos more than nsukka or ezzi in the east...

There was a time they clamour for their own state to be added or to be part of southeast which was not yet approved by NA...
don't let me dig out a researched or link for yu..

Enugu airport is an international airport,pls stop typing nonsense or go there and confirm first before concluding..

At bolded two..
Jonathan is not the president of igbos only but the president of yorubas,hausas,efik,ijaws and other tribes in nigeria and he s working to see development and improvement in your towns and villages..

So things could slow things like development and funds..

NExt...

Personally as an Anambra guy,I would like Anioma state created and that they be joined as the 6th Igbo state. However, Im not sure if the politics of of Oil will make them want to leave the south-South. I have heard that there are huge deposits of oil in Delta-Igbo territories like Oshimili anyway so they have nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Mhudi: 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Is not a must to have equality of states in each zone. Is like arguing that other zones should have 7 states each like the North West, even though, that zone is more than a quarter of Nigeria's population. The South East is the smallest and least-populated zones. To be fair, it doesn't need an additional state.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by cheruv: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
zendy:

Personally as an Anambra guy,I would like Anioma state created and that they be joined as the 6th Igbo state. However, Im not sure if the politics of of Oil will make them want to leave the south-South. I have heard that there are huge deposits of oil in Delta-Igbo territories like Oshimili anyway so they have nothing to worry about.
you're very wise brother
Anioma is the 6th SE state and there's nothing Igbophobes like raiders can do about it.
pls muster support for the inclusion of Anioma in the SE
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by ceejay4real(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Maczeelly:
South East wey small die stil won get more state........I laugh in igbo. Naija is a joke!!!!

U be real OLODO! U think it's only landmass that makes a region or country big or great? If so, Countries like Niger, Chad or Libya shd have been world powers on account of their sheer landmass size. My guy pls put on ur thinking cap & think like a Home Sapiens for once & not like a Homo Erectus! The Igbos deserve another State based on their enormous human resource Period!
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by SpencerLewis(m): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!
Robot. Progammed to spew rubbish.
U can't changes until u are re-programmed.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by SpencerLewis(m): 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
dunkem21:
South East is on full lock down and already in the bag for GEJ grin

Which lockdown. Pls talk for ur self. Do u thionk that the massive rigging esp in the SE in 2011 will be repeated this time?
U are in for a surprise.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by UncleJudax(m): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Demdem:

Hahaha. There you go again. You can throw insults all you want. Igbos are not voting for APC. Get it?
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Demdem(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
UncleJudax:

Hahaha. There you go again. You can throw insults all you want. Igbos are not voting for APC. Get it?

i know several sensible ibos that will. Ur rants makes no sense.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by sats: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
another state? the ones on ground are just sitting down waiting for money from the center, and you want to create more states of liability states, wen people talk, sometimes i wonder if they have the faculty of reasoning
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by UncleJudax(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
Demdem:

i know several sensible ibos that will. Ur rants makes no sense.
Oh you do. Whatever happened to Igbos being gullible? You are a very unstable fellow. Keep blabbing thou.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Maczeelly(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
ceejay4real:

U be real OLODO! U think it's only landmass that makes a region or country big or great? If so, Countries like Niger, Chad or Libya shd have been world powers on account of their sheer landmass size. My guy pls put on ur thinking cap & think like a Home Sapiens for once & not like a Homo Erectus! The Igbos deserve another State based on their enormous human resource Period!
so you are angry......take it easy dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign / Video Of Former Human Trafficker And Prostitute Now A Legislator In NIGERIA!!!!! / Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.