Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan (19799 Views)

Reasons Why The Ibos(the East) Will Never Be Allowed To Leave Nigeria / SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. / 165 Projects Ready For Commissioning In Akwa Ibom State Before Gov. Akpabio Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by UncleJudax(m): 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Demdem:

i know several sensible ibos that will. Ur rants makes no sense.
And the verb there is "make" not "makes". Like buhari like fellower. Mtcheew.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Demdem(m): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
UncleJudax:

And the verb there is "make" not "makes". Like buhari like fellower. Mtcheew.

Goon, move over to literary section if u dont want grammatical blunders. This is politics section. As daft as Jonah-daft.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Demdem(m): 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
UncleJudax:

Oh you do. Whatever happened to Igbos being gullible? You are a very unstable fellow. Keep blabbing thou.

U sound deranged. I said gullible ibos will fall for it. does this imply that ibos are gullible?
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by IVORY2009(m): 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, move over to literary section if u dont want grammatical blunders. This is politics. As daft as Jonathan.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by UncleJudax(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
Demdem:

U sound deranged. I said gullible ibos will fall for it. does this imply that ibos are gullible?
You want to bring change, but refuse to be changed. This is obviously your playground. I have the right to let you wallow in oblivion. Drown in your sorrow smello.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Demdem(m): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
UncleJudax:

You want to bring change, but refuse to be changed. This is obviously your playground. I have the right to let you wallow in oblivion. Drown in your sorrow smello.

Goon, apologise to me and accept ur error in grand style, while bowing ur head in shame. Nonsense.
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by emmysoftyou: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
zendy:

Personally as an Anambra guy,I would like Anioma state created and that they be joined as the 6th Igbo state. However, Im not sure if the politics of of Oil will make them want to leave the south-South. I have heard that there are huge deposits of oil in Delta-Igbo territories like Oshimili anyway so they have nothing to worry about.
true talk
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by aldrick: 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
explorer250:

sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=110653

Point of correction Mr. Jona, stop brian washing those elders. because:

1. South east is not the Support base of Pdp as Anambra and Imo are apga states...
but rather south south.. even with the so called Amaechi the ikwerre man who decamped tp Apc has not even succeeded in turning rivers an apc state.

2. You Jona, you will not give south east any state...
And to me the south east those not need an adittional state because:
(a) there land mass is toooo small, smallest amongst othere zone to have an adittional sate.
(b) Igbos dont stay in there state, they are wakawaka people so they need no more state.
(c) they offer nothing to nigeria, why trying to create more borden for nigeria?
(d) lastly there population..
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by taharqa: 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
PassingShot:

We go win Adamawa? I am certain of that one.

OK o..

On Saturday
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by unamama(m): 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
I hope its not my abia that u guys want to divide into Aba and abia state? undecidedI hope its not my abia state that u guys want to divide into Aba and abia state?
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
freshdude99:

I wonder how idiots like you will be ftc only to come here not only to show how stupid ur reasoning is but also to embarrass ur family and Nigerian education system. Tell me how can the SE get what is theirs with deficit in number state as regards the federal character in place. I just wonder how fuckers like u reason atimes. To add salt to the injury, some of NL will gladly be liking the lame post cry cry cry
Don't waste your time with that fool. Size40 and Raiders are the same person. ..an old shameless Yoruba man who is pained at any sign of Aniomas joining their SE brothers. This same ignorant fool will call an Anioma person like Okonjo Iweala Igbo without hesitation but will come online to create division when her people want to be with SE..
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by cheruv: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
aldrick:

Point of correction Mr. Jona, stop brian washing those elders. because:

1. South east is not the Support base of Pdp as Anambra and Imo are apga states...
but rather south south.. even with the so called Amaechi the ikwerre man who decamped tp Apc has not even succeeded in turning rivers an apc state.

2. You Jona, you will not give south east any state...
And to me the south east those not need an adittional state because:
(a) there land mass is toooo small, smallest amongst othere zone to have an adittional sate.
(b) Igbos dont stay in there state, they are wakawaka people so they need no more state.
(c) they offer nothing to nigeria, why trying to create more borden for nigeria?
(d) lastly there population..

he has already agreed to return oyigbo and ONELGA to the SE.very soon all SS Igbos will be carved into the SE and called Biafra cheesy
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by firstolalekan(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2015
dazangel11:
good one sir
Ode.
How will it benefit you?
Re: South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan by ofeco: 10:03am On Mar 26, 2015
Igbos need a state because they have the population and resources whether Hausas and Yorubas like it or not we contribute much to Nigerian economy and deserve to be treated as equal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Approves Appointments Of Sovereign Wealth Agency Board Members / Buhari Wins Niger State / Border Closure: Daily PMS Consumption Drops From 60m To 52m Litres — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.