Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? (3443 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2015
If I say all girls people will criticize me, Ok some girls infact most girls wouldn't care what kind of phone a guy is using but will never reject an IPHONE6 from their Bf.

Why are our naija babes like this? They dont care about us guys?
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by iceberylin(m): 8:15am On Mar 25, 2015
Will you reject the pussy when they give it to you undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by sweettease(f): 8:16am On Mar 25, 2015
Who is more stupid? The guy using the techno and giving out the iPhone or the girl receiving the iPhone? undecided
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 25, 2015
I thought you guys use to say "I will do anything to make you happy" so why are you complaining?!
Stingy boy! tongue

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by vjsmiles: 8:18am On Mar 25, 2015
grin
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 25, 2015
iceberylin:
Will you reject the pussy when they give it to you undecided
are you comparing IPHONE6 to kitty cat?
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:
I thought you guys use to say "I will do anything to make you happy" so why are you complaining?!
Stingy boy! tongue

Greedy and inconsiderate girl!

5 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by dharay99: 8:21am On Mar 25, 2015
sweettease:
Who is more stupid? The guy using the techno and giving out the iPhone or the girl receiving the iPhone? undecided

the girl rcivin d iPhone. undecided
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by sweettease(f): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2015
dharay99:

the girl rcivin d iPhone. undecided
If that makes you cope better undecided
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Greedy and inconsiderate girl! undecided

Lousy girl undecided
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by dharay99: 8:23am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:
Stingy boy! tongue

ain't yhu girls suppose to b our comforter... cry
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Enegod(m): 8:24am On Mar 25, 2015
I'm using nokia torch... she is using note 3 undecided
I just don't like phones undecided
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

Lousy girl undecided

Hare-brained, half-witted, doltish girl undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2015
dharay99:

ain't yhu girls suppose to b our comforter... cry

Comforter
Jesus wasn't talking about girls when he promised the disciples he was going to send one grin
Enegod:
I'm using nokia torch... she is using note 3 undecided
I just don't like phones undecided

This is why I love you embarassed
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Hare-brained, half-witted, doltish girl undecided

Can you see what I meant when I mentioned "lousy girl"? I knew she is lousy and so getto! Sorry hoe, I don't trade words undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2015
that is a good example of a maga
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Enegod(m): 8:29am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

This is why I love you embarassed
*gives her a little spanking* wink
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

Can you see what I meant when I mentioned "lousy girl"? I knew she is lousy and so getto! Sorry hoe, I don't trade words undecided

I wasn't trading words, I was just stating obvious facts
I don't trade words with bogus people......

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by iceberylin(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
are you comparing IPHONE6 to kitty cat?

Iphone6 got price..

Buh that hole is priceless. ?
Except ya babe na oloshi grin
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2015
sweettease:
we are not looking for who is more silly, but about girls that take more than their Bf can afford.
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by dharay99: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

Comforter
Jesus wasn't talking about girls when he promised the disciples he was going to send one grin

taaah, telme dat when we meet 4religion section..not here. cool
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2015
Enegod:
*gives her a little spanking* wink

Ouch!

Wait, are you flirting with me? angry
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by naijaboiy: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2015
You should be dumb to get your girlfriend a phone that costs you a fortune to buy when you are still using a kpalasa! undecided

If you don't mind,,then it's no big deal.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2015
iceberylin:

Iphone6 got price..

no you are wrong the hole has price, it doesn't have to be money or material things sometimes.
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

I wasn't trading words, I was just stating obvious facts
I don't trade words with bogus people......

That still didn't change the fact that you are just too getto! Just stay the fucck away from me biitch!

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by ronald4lif(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2015
iceberylin:

Iphone6 got price..

What's with holes being priceless. Does holes pay bills? Should amu (dick) not also be priceless?.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by iceberylin(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
no you are wrong the hole has price, it doesn't have to be money or material things sometimes.
How much for your sister's undecided
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2015
dharay99:

taaah, telme dat when we meet 4religion section..not here. cool

Lmao! grin
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

That still didn't change the fact that you are just too getto! Just stay the fucck away from me biitch!

Really

With what you just typed and the curse words you just used in that statement, any intellectually sound human would be able to tell who the "biitch" is from the both of us.....

Now run along little girl, I am done with you!

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Really

With what you just typed and the curse words you just used in that statement, any intellectually sound human would be able to tell who the "biitch" is from both of us.....

Now run along little girl, I am done with you!

Sheesh! I don't think she's gat eye problem or something I guess she Lez cuz she don't just want to let me be cry
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
You should be dumb to get your girlfriend a phone that costs you a fortune to buy when you are still using a kpalasa! undecided

If you don't mind,,then it's no big deal.
wise words.........but who wouldnt mind? A phone you ( not you) can't buy for yourself or any of your relatives .

But for your Gf for kitty cat and to keep the relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘i Got My Own House Make My Own Money Have Been Single For 7yrs I Don’t Need Man / Guys: 5 Hot Romantic Questions That Can Make A Girl Wet Instantly / Must Read: This Is What Happens When You Have S'ex With A Pregnant Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.