Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,039 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? (3476 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2015
iceberylin:

How much for your sister's undecided
only her Bf can tell, do you know your sis own? grin grin
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2015
Some people sha undecided
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Enegod(m): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

Ouch!

Wait, are you flirting with me? angry
we don't usually flirt with women we have zero interest in..Oya, ask me whether I have interest in you undecided
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

What's with holes being priceless. Does holes pay bills? Should amu (dick) not also be priceless?.
tell the smarty pant.
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2015
Enegod:
we don't usually flirt with women we have zero interest in..Oya, ask me whether I have interest in you undecided

I know you have something for me tongue
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Tallesty1(m): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2015
Being stingy rocks
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
Being stingy rocks
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Viktoh(m): 8:51am On Mar 25, 2015
cool
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Tallesty1(m): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2015
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by tosyne2much(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2015
I knew this would lead to e-war cool
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
I knew this would lead to e-war cool
grin 85% of my threads promote E-war.
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by MrDojo(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:
I thought you guys use to say "I will do anything to make you happy" so why are you complaining?!
Stingy boy! tongue

U see.......dis is an example a girl d@ will give boxers N singlet as a thnk u 4 d iphone6
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Enegod(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

I know you have something for me tongue
She is indirectly asking me out! smiley
I like it when women take what they want... directly or indirectly cool
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 25, 2015
Enegod:
She is indirectly asking me out! smiley
I like it when women take what they want... directly or indirectly cool

See this one oh! For you mind tongue
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 25, 2015
MrDojo:

U see.......dis is an example a girl d@ will give boxers N singlet as a thnk u 4 d iphone6
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 25, 2015
MrDojo:

Nope! I bought a footwear for him the last time! angry
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by MrDojo(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

Nope! I bought a footwear for him the last time! angry

Still not equal to an iphone6
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2015
MrDojo:

Still not equal to an iphone6

What!!! Do you have any idea how much a jordan footwear costs? shocked
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
Being stingy rocks
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Enegod(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

See this one oh! For you mind tongue
don't be shy.. its time to put big girl panties on and start toasting me tongue
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by MrDojo(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

What!!! Do you have any idea how much a jordan footwear costs? shocked

C'mon a pair of J's dnt cost more dan an iph6
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Enegod:
don't be shy.. its time to put big girl panties on and start toasting me tongue

Ok, errmmmm...Enegod baby, will you be my boyfriend? cheesy
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2015
MrDojo:

C'mon a pair of J's dnt cost more dan an iph6

Hmmmmn!
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

no toasting in my thread this is illegal!
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by tosyne2much(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
grin 85% of my threads promote E-war.
Na so e suppose be baba cool
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Enegod(m): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

I don't like being called baby angry
My King, my lord, my.... good romantic names to call me undecided
Anyway, you are now my 3rd gf cheesy
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Enegod(m): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
no toasting in my thread this is illegal!
undecided undecided
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by akinsadeez(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2015
Did she force him to buy the Iphone6 for her. He bought the phone, offered the phone and she collected the phone out of love so what is the problem :-/ :-/ :-/
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2015
Call me selfish or stingy but I cannot give my gf Iphone6 if I am not using one.
Re: How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2015
toogentle:

I can use a Techno M3 and get her an iPhone 6, if she really wants it and she listens to me. I am not really a phone punching person. I use an iPhone 6 plus. I don't touch it everytime. I have a Techno R7 in my drawer at home not being used. A friend came to my house and collected a BB z3 when she saw it abandoned. She had to ask me to gift her the phone.

Can I buy an iPhone 6 for a girl? Yes on one condition. If she's the type that listens to me. Imagine a girl that sleeps on the floor with heat at night using an iPhone 6. I will prefer to talk to her and with N130k, I will get her a good bed 20k, A/C 45k, student fridge 20k curtains 10k, GoTV 3k and an LED flatscreen TV N32k. With this, she will be more comfortable and she will pray for me.
bros you just leave the topic they tell us story of your life!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** / PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. / 2 Types Of Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.