Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? (5081 Views)

What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by ipleddge: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:
We were at a birthday party and all of a sudden everybody's attention was directed to me! And there came out this handsome guy embarassed
He sang the whole "woju" track for me with the help of the DJ. It was crazy and kind of embarrassing!
*heavy sigh *
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by akatekpe(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2015
Gave her my Nokia touch light phone with my Sim card in it cos she said she doesn't have a phone and that could make me not to get in touch with her again. She collected the phone at first cos she thought I was joking,but returned it after walking to a short distance wen she realised I was serious. Babe stil no give me digit fa sad
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:
We were at a birthday party and all of a sudden everybody's attention was directed to me! And there came out this handsome guy embarassed
He sang the whole "woju" track for me with the help of the DJ. It was crazy and kind of embarrassing!
Hmmm grin, that must be your lucky ass day. Did you "woju" with him? cheesy
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
All the guys i have met have never really done anything stup1d to get my attention, they just talk and go straight to the point of why they stopped to talk to me, and i like that.

But at at times, if i don't find any of them interesting, i just walk away lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
justmag:
So a guy walks up to you to try to get your attention!

What did he say or do that was a total turn off when he approached you??
hey i know you somewhere?

'You are sandra right? '

That really pissed me off.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
diddydiva:
hey i know you somewhere?

'You are sandra right? '

That really pissed me off.

lmaoo..what if he actually thought u were someone else. Lol. I know it can be a corny line too.
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nneka123:

did you really take her seriously?? angry
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nneka123:
All the guys i have met have never really done anything stup1d to get my attention, they just talk and go straight to the point of why they stopped to talk to me, and i like that.

But at at times, if i don't find any of them interesting, i just walk away lipsrsealed

You walk away without saying anything. .. shocked...sometimes you just have to be nice about it before you leave.
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
justmag:

You walk away without saying anything. .. shocked...sometimes you just have to be nice about it before you leave.
Those that stutters grin i guess they do that unknowingly
justmag:

did you really take her seriously?? angry
LOL. leave rubey o grin
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by stephenqueen: 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
borrowing a friend's car to impress me undecided

he didnt knw i knew the guy too. psst
Hmmmmm i smell lies
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by stephenqueen: 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:
Tell me what happened behind the scene
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

Tell me what happened behind the scene

U blv d gal? Are u kidding me?
Na make up story jooor
She like to seek attention
No mind her
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by stephenqueen: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

U blv d gal? Are u kidding me?
Na make up story jooor
She like to seek attention
No mind her
I knw believe na I jez dey wyne the girl
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

I knw believe na I jez dey wyne the girl

good
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nneka123:

Lol! What kind of "woju" are you talking about?
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by stephenqueen: 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

good
How u dey? U don listen to the latest single in town by wale,reekado banks,olamide and donjazzy
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by 2dice(m): 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
vjsmiles:
vice vesa:openly flaunting her bleached skin with green veins
hope you replied with
"i dont do Multi-color'' cheesy
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

How u dey? U don listen to the latest single in town by wale,reekado banks,olamide and donjazzy

e jst comot? mk I go tooxclusive
na who get am d song? Wale?
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

Lol! What kind of "woju" are you talking about?
The one i keep hearing the song about kiss daniels. I have no idea what it means
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by stephenqueen: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

En E jez cum out,na wale get the song. U go see am for naijaloaded
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by stephenqueen: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Na Alellu be the title of the song
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nneka123:
The one i keep hearing the song about kiss daniels. I have no idea what it means

Neither do I! All I do is dance to the beat tongue
I aren't really a fan of 9ja songs
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

Oh, please. Woju ko, wepon ni. You think we are all kids here?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:
Small fat liar... u b chelsea climton ni...
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by stephenqueen: 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

you like amu?

Not really. Many i need listen to am again sha
The arrangment and mixing no too bam
I expected something doper
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
*oyah sekininininini*
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 26, 2015
Chai!, this gal get bad mouth oo... Reptile!!! grin grin grin
PunkyOh:

Maybe. I do look 21 after all. Lolz!

Jokes aside, they seemed older than that though. Maybe it's nervousness. Don't know. All I know is that it's hard to focus when someone is busy acting like a reptile.
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 10:28am On Mar 26, 2015
stephenqueen:

Hmmmmm i smell lies

Lmaooo....I kno guys do it. It can be true.
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 10:32am On Mar 26, 2015
crixtex:

Small fat liar... u b chelsea climton ni...

Lmaooo....I thought I was the only one who thought this has to be a lie
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 10:34am On Mar 26, 2015
hifaif:

Oh, please. Woju ko, wepon ni. You think we are all kids here?

Lmaooo....you know some people believe anything they hear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Confesses: I Have Slept With 10 Dogs! / Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val / When A Village Girl Finally Gets A Selfie Stick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.