Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? (5082 Views)

What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

U blv d gal? Are u kidding me?
Na make up story jooor
She like to seek attention
No mind her

I know its possible. Guys will singing anything to get girl. Thirsty behaviour. But I don't believe this girl.
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2015
justmag:

I know its possible. Guys will singing anything to get girl. Thirsty behaviour. But I don't believe this girl.

Exactly! I woulda blvd if it came from another lady. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 26, 2015
hifaif:

Oh, please. Woju ko, wepon ni. You think we are all kids here?
cheesy
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by olakrim(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
rubey:
We were at a birthday party and all of a sudden everybody's attention was directed to me! And there came out this handsome guy embarassed
He sang the whole "woju" track for me with the help of the DJ. It was crazy and kind of embarrassing!
. Wat are u feeling like? I wonder what got over them,as for me I won't even notice u. Whor whor !

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
olakrim:
. Wat are u feeling like? I wonder what got over them,as for me I won't even notice u. Whor whor !

Hahahhaha... grin..that's just cold.
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by morganist99(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nneka123:
All the guys i have met have never really done anything stup1d to get my attention, they just talk and go straight to the point of why they stopped to talk to me, and i like that.

But at at times, if i don't find any of them interesting, i just walk away lipsrsealed
dats real sh*t
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
quiet006storm:
what about how they wear a woman out? visit http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/03/10.html?spref=tw for details

nobody wants to click no blog link. undecided
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by dahreyM: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
borrowing a friend's car to impress me undecided

he didnt knw i knew the guy too. psst

what r u feeling lyk nw? cheesy
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Calebosko(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
he borrowed it! but what made me angry was the fact that he said it was his car! if i hadnt seen the friend's stuff and plate number, i wud av believed.
the guy didnt even have sense 2 clear all evidence in d car. the basic rule abt claiming whats nt urs z clearing all the evidence. i made sure i embarrassed him undecided
may be ur a slu*t, you go about knowing every guys car and plate number,and you proud to say it here

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Calebosko:
may be ur a slu*t, you go about knowing every guys car and plate number,and you proud to say it here
its ur mum who's a sluttt not me angry useless human being.
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Calebosko(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
na my mom wey u insult like that,? oya wait, u go colectt

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by pbs4real(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
rubey:
We were at a birthday party and all of a sudden everybody's attention was directed to me! And there came out this handsome guy embarassed
He sang the whole "woju" track for me with the help of the DJ. It was crazy and kind of embarrassing!
u wld hv replied him wit d female version. . . .LOlz. . So wat did u do after he finish'd singing?i knw u cnt jez let him go lyk dat.
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by pbs4real(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
PunkyOh:

Maybe. I do look 21 after all. Lolz!

Jokes aside, they seemed older than that though. Maybe it's nervousness. Don't know. All I know is that it's hard to focus when someone is busy acting like a reptile.
chai! Dis gal wil nt kill me,dt reptile side got me laufing. .
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by pbs4real(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
rubey:

Yeah, I bet you don't have that kind of courage undecided
me i wont even sing dt woju song 4 u sef,i wld go foreign 4 u lyk singing chris breezy ft usher and rozzay. . .ow wld u lyk dt?
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by pbs4real(m): 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
hmm
i can't even mention
oya tel us one of them. .b4 i report u 2 d . . . . .
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
Calebosko:

OHHHHH shocked shocked
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:

hahahha! What a comeback... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
pbs4real:
me i wont even sing dt woju song 4 u sef,i wld go foreign 4 u lyk singing chris breezy ft usher and rozzay. . .ow wld u lyk dt?

seee this one... angry
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by pbs4real(m): 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
justmag:

seee this one... angry
guy why u do face lyk dis? U match poo?
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by agrovick(m): 1:30am On Mar 27, 2015
PunkyOh:

Maybe. I do look 21 after all. Lolz!

Jokes aside, they seemed older than that though. Maybe it's nervousness. Don't know. All I know is that it's hard to focus when someone is busy acting like a reptile.
Dies, the lips licking is more of a conditioned reflex for me
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by Blackfire(m): 6:21am On Mar 27, 2015
mirexxx:
hmm
i can't even mention

yeah right ! in ur dreams
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by PunkyOh(f): 6:48am On Mar 27, 2015
agrovick:

Dies, the lips licking is more of a conditioned reflex for me

Don't they get dry though?
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2015
justmag:

No I don't. I don't do cliché. undecided
looking at your profile pic, at first. i thought U were doing doggystyle.
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 9:45am On Mar 27, 2015
pbs4real:
guy why u do face lyk dis? U match poo?

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2015
SkinnyDude:
looking at your profile pic, at first. i thought U were doing doggystyle.

shocked shocked shocked shocked WTH
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 9:47am On Mar 27, 2015
PunkyOh:

That child as your dp tho,!! She looks adorable. Is that your........
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by agrovick(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2015
PunkyOh:

No they don't, every licked attempt wets the lips. How was ur night?
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by mirexxx(f): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2015
Blackfire:

yeah right ! in ur dreams
hey! do i know u?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by SkinnyDude(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2015
justmag:

shocked shocked shocked shocked WTH
seriously. ask another friend.
Re: Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? by justmag(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2015
SkinnyDude:
seriously. ask another friend.

No thank you. That's not a sane question to ask. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This The New Sexy Style Of Ladies Posing For Photos / Lol!! See What A Guy Replied After A Girl Bashed Him For Being Broke / Which State Has The Highest Number Of Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.