Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? (68837 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by elantraceey(f): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:

It has never happened to me. I don't call that an accident. The culprit should be questioned and get reorientation to always knock before entering. cool

lolz , cool though.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by lordthree(m): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2015
RomanceLander:
[size=24pt]how would she see it if he's not exposing it on purpose"?[/size]
Terrible logic smh

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by elantraceey(f): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I know you've been accidentally caught unclad a couple of times tongue

none i can recall.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
yep
Baptism things wink

I thought they said you're fat? undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 25, 2015
elantraceey:

none i can recall.
I hear
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 11:42am On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Baptism things wink

I thought they said you're fat? undecided
leave those idiioots! sad its an old pic tho
as if they've seen me before cheesy cheesy
I'm plump! i love eating cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by elantraceey(f): 11:42am On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I hear

lolz, true joor.

you've not said yours o
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by jmoore(m): 11:42am On Mar 25, 2015
Impossicant!! Even my girlfriend can't see my di**. I don't even urinate in public.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by xynerise: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2015
elantraceey:

lolz , cool though.
Though I have seen a girl nake'd but not in her room but outside the bathroom. So she should be blamed for that grin.

That awkward moment when your enemy of the opposite sex accidentally sees your nake'dness grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2015
jmoore:
Impossicant!! Even my girlfriend can't see my di**. I don't even urinate in public.
grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2015
jmoore:
Hahahaha cheesy

Yeye man cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by ritzytbabs(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2015
WHY WOULD A LADY WHO IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND SEE MY JOYSTICK IN THE FIRST PLACE? HABA WHY
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
leave those idiioots! sad its an old pic tho
as if they've seen me before cheesy cheesy
I'm plump! i love eating cheesy
Lol okay grin

What year was that BTW?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by elantraceey(f): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:

Though I have seen a girl nake'd but not in her room but outside the bathroom. So she should be blamed for that grin.

That awkward moment when your enemy of the opposite sex accidentally sees your nake'dness grin

lmao grin

you have a fault there too , what were you doing close to a bathroom at that time? tongue
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2015
elantraceey:

lolz, true joor.

you've not said yours o
I have. First comment on the thread.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol okay grin

What year was that BTW?
just after highskul 5 yrs ago cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by ipleddge: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2015
elantraceey:

lool, sorry about that, you shpuld learnto take things lightly yoy know. wink
I feel insulted easily,
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by ipleddge: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2015
You
AgapeCharis:
Go hug transformer na tongue
Until I collect Ur gf,u no go leave me alone
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
just after highskul 5 yrs ago cheesy
It's really an old pic.

Upload a new one joor smiley
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
You Until I collect Ur gf,u no go leave me alone
You can do nothing!
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by xynerise: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2015
elantraceey:

lmao grin

you have a fault there too , what were you doing close to a bathroom at that time? tongue
You should have asked what time it happened. 10am, Saturday morning Is a perfect time to come out and play football at school grin. She was coming out of the bathroom while I was going to pee and WOOZAA!!! I saw something scary grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2015
marieolae:
I think we've all seen long sticks before.
I thought you have never seen a joystick b4.. **smh**
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
It's really an old pic.

Upload a new one joor smiley
I will next month grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by elantraceey(f): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I have. First comment on the thread.
so you mean no one have seen you and you've not seen anyone?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by ipleddge: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You can do nothing!
Na luxane be her name abi
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
I will next month grin grin
Okay..next month is just 7days from now. wink
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:

You should have asked what time it happened. 10am, Saturday morning Is a perfect time to come out and play football at school grin. She was coming out of the bathroom while I was going to pee and WOOZAA!!! I saw something scary grin
And what was her action ?

I guess she ran back into the bathroom.

** Since the time of Sani Abacha, ladies have been attempting suicide when you see their unclothedness
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Okay..next month is just 7days from now. wink
lol aiit then
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
elantraceey:

I have.

But seeing me unclad accidentally?? Lie lie! E no fit happen cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
elantraceey:

Elantraceey can you tell me what you are driving at ? cool
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
lol aiit then
I'll remind you 12:00 am April 1st grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Elantraceey can you tell me what you are driving at ? cool
Lol! Nice question. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

8 People Who Died During Sex / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.