Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,089 members, 7,953,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Easy Steps To Living A Peaceful Life. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Easy Steps To Living A Peaceful Life. (3816 Views)

Tai Lopez 67 Steps Review: A Path To Living The Good Life / Am Getting Ashamed Of Still Living A Single Guy / Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Steps To Living A Peaceful Life. by madamGift(f): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
1miccza:

You are welcome,you know when i saw madam gift i was expecting to see a veeeerrryyy old woman but you are so young and beautiful, keep up the good work

Lol @expecting to see a very old woman. Thanks again. I'm young buh I like 'madam madam tinz'.
Re: Easy Steps To Living A Peaceful Life. by 1miccza: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
madamGift:

Lol @expecting to see a very old woman. Thanks again. I'm young buh I like 'madam madam tinz'.

Not just young but veeerrry beautiful and pretty tell me something,why do you like the madam thingz?
Re: Easy Steps To Living A Peaceful Life. by madamGift(f): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
1miccza:

Not just young but veeerrry beautiful and pretty tell me something,why do you like the madam thingz?

I believe that question shud be asked privately. wink
Re: Easy Steps To Living A Peaceful Life. by 1miccza: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
madamGift:

Ok how about if you send me a pm? Or should i do the honours?
Re: Easy Steps To Living A Peaceful Life. by 1miccza: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
madamGift:

Please forgive me if i have spoken out of turn ok...
Re: Easy Steps To Living A Peaceful Life. by fajani(m): 9:12am On May 02, 2015
madamGift:
1. Make peace with God: ask God for forgiveness in however way you might have wronged Him.

2. Admit to your wrongs: avoid self denial, however difficult it may seem, acknowledge your wrongs only then can you forgive yourself.

3. Forgive yourself: you have to truly and deeply forgive yourself after admitting to your wrong and forgive others too.

4. Seek apology from those you've offended: do this sincerely and you'll be forgiven.

5. Keep minimal and good relationships with people, this would help you keep a low profile.

6. Learn to tolerate people: people would annoy you, they'll push you, deliberately or not. Don't let them get to you. Make your stands and have set rules and principles governing yourself.

Above all, maintain a very good relationship with God, it would always keep you in check.

Good morning Ma.. you stop mentioning,, I have something so important to discuss with you privately....
Re: Easy Steps To Living A Peaceful Life. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2016
madamGift:

Exactly, the mind is a very powerful tool.
U caught my attention, I would love to know u better
Re: Easy Steps To Living A Peaceful Life. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2016
When you are Christ-like, your heart will know peace. Though nobody is perfect but we are all working towards it.
Re: Easy Steps To Living A Peaceful Life. by 1miccza: 8:41am On Jun 18, 2017
madamGift:
1. Make peace with God: ask God for forgiveness in however way you might have wronged Him.

2. Admit to your wrongs: avoid self denial, however difficult it may seem, acknowledge your wrongs only then can you forgive yourself.

3. Forgive yourself: you have to truly and deeply forgive yourself after admitting to your wrong and forgive others too.

4. Seek apology from those you've offended: do this sincerely and you'll be forgiven.

5. Keep minimal and good relationships with people, this would help you keep a low profile.

6. Learn to tolerate people: people would annoy you, they'll push you, deliberately or not. Don't let them get to you. Make your stands and have set rules and principles governing yourself.

Above all, maintain a very good relationship with God, it would always keep you in check.

Nice piece, so the masquerade has been revealed at last. Good job and hi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Condition(pics) / Husband Tells Bride He Wants A Divorce After Seeing Her Face For The First Time / The 15 Best Plants For Every Room In Your House(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.