Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) (31933 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) / Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Denmark 2 - 0 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by Godsate: 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Icon4s:
Nigeria will never learn. We are fund of not select our best players for matches. We are always trying to rebuild with rukkies. Next game we'll throw away this crop and invite a new set of rukkies.

We were building a team and went to the World Cup. Yes we had a set back and didnt qualify for AFCON bt dat team was quite young and promising.

The coaches went and recycled rejected players like Ujah,Ighalo and Ideye with some useless faceless home based players.

Now we are stuck with this bunch of eediots of players to face an in-form South Africa side.

I won't even bother to watch Nigeria vs south Africa on Sunday I won't let them spoil my day

2 Likes

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by Ventura1: 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
You see Goodluck = Badluck
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by safarigirl(f): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
The best part of this game is MIKEL did NOT play, so none of y'all can blame him for yo' shiiit grin

8 Likes

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by bsolo1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
joxxy01:
when our u-20 were chanting ''we are the future!!!! We are the future!!!'' i dint find meaning to it initialy, but now i know wot they meant.

True talk!!..What we should do now is to avoid that match against South Africa otherwise....international disgrace awaits us!

5 Likes

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by Bonchila(m): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
arrant rubbish in nest of loser. we need change. total over hauling of these politicians, super chickens and nest of loosers.. lets go back to calabar...

1 Like

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by panthera4: 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
This stadium has never favored Nigeria! Bring this game back to calabar stadium jhor!

1 Like

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
I sense DAT stadium is badluck

1 Like

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by uzolexis(f): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
okotv:
the game was Wack. Thank your stars you didn't watch self. The positive was Enyeama's 100 caps and the stadium.

thank God i didnt watch abeg

Godsate:

Nothing do the stadium. It's better we look for an excuse and avoid the next match with South Africa. With this team, South Africa will break the unbeaten record.

Seriously, they should pls cancel the match against SA mk we still get mouth small 4 their side cos if we play they'll trash us.
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by Realone92(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
safarigirl:
The best part of this game is MIKEL did NOT play, so none of y'all can blame him for yo' shiiit grin

Lol team mikel

1 Like

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by fineyemi(m): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Was Mikel in dat game? Oh! no wonder. failure is inevitable as long as Mikel isn't in d game. Xo......Nigerians shouldn't b surprise d super eagles failed.

1 Like

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by fboycaestro(m): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
awon eleribu..... make we scrap super eagle and focus on aged grade teams

The super eagles is waste of money

2 Likes

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nothing special abt dem... imagine losing to Uganda on home soil today. U-17 U-18 U-19 U-20 U-21 U-23's of dis country Are a joy to watch... E pain me as Enyeama couldn't keep a clean sheet on dis day... Congrats Enyeama! d centurion!

1 Like

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by uzolexis(f): 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
femi4:
How did we get here?

reading my mind cry cry cry it's sooooo sad
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by Reference(m): 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
joxxy01:
when our u-20 were chanting ''we are the future!!!! We are the future!!!'' i dint find meaning to it initialy, but now i know wot they meant.

They are the future. That is where the NFF smart money should go. They can keep this SE team for friendlies and commercials but if the folks at the glass house have any balls the flying eagles should be pencilled for Rio 2016, Nations Cup 2017 and Russia 2018. That is a team and management that know how to win things not these over fed, super hyped prima donnas.e

3 Likes

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by fboycaestro(m): 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nothing good will come out of that Uyo stadium
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by Godsate: 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
panthera4:
This stadium has never favored Nigeria! Bring this game back to calabar stadium jhor!
Not about the stadium. Let them move the next match with South Africa to Aso Rock, South Africa will surely beat Nigeria come next Sunday.
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by panthera4: 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
olassy239:
I sense DAT stadium is badluck
I tell u! Let them bring their games back to calabar stadium jhor

1 Like

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by Urine: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
That uyo stadium needs spiritual cleansing.
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by Reference(m): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
fboycaestro:
Nothing good will come out of that Uyo stadium

Play the Flying Eagles there to reboot its reputation.
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by panthera4: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Godsate:

Not about the stadium. Let them move the next match with South Africa to Aso Rock, South Africa will surely beat Nigeria come next Sunday.
I tell u
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by Godsate: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
uzolexis:

Yes. Soooooooooo sad

1 Like

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by Jaraworldsms(m): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nigeria were defeated 1-0 by Uganda in an international friendly in Uyo on Wednesday as goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama earned his 100th cap.

However, the 32-year-old's celebration was ruined as Miya Faruku sent the visitors to an unlikely victory against their more established hosts.

1 Like

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by openmine(m): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
9ja na wah..dats y we hardly progress in sports esp soccer.....its just a friendly match...haba angry angry
...and besides d super eagles have won in this stadium before...why all d noise?...smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by okotv(m): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
uzolexis:

thank God i didnt watch abeg

Seriously, they should pls cancel the match against SA mk we still get mouth small 4 their side cos if we play they'll trash us.
we will draw with South Africa. No need to be scared.

1 Like

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by vickylala239: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Super eagle foolish team!!

I stop watching them since 34BC

1 Like

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by gabrielmorinho(m): 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ahhhh, 0:1 again? I thought akwa ibom stadium is a nest of Champions not lossers? Na wa ooo

I remember how this same akwa ibom people were badmouthing the calabar stadium, calling it names, defaming crossrivarians cos they never want to see anything good from cross river. They rushed with that hate in them and built the present nest of failures.

When Nigeria was beaten by Congo in calabar, akwaibomites never blamed the conduct of super Eagles but after we lost to south Africa, they said is the super Eagles and today, it is Kesh. I THOUGHT SUPER EAGLES DON'T LOOSE IN MULTI BILLION NAIRA STADIA? KIKIKIKIKIKKIKKIKI!
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by fboycaestro(m): 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
Reference:

Play the Flying Eagles there to reboot its reputation.

No make Flying eagles no play there oooo....e better make dem play for agege stadium.

Badluck just like the name of someone I know but I can't mention
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by Reference(m): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
openmine:
9ja na wah..dats y we hardly progress in sports esp soccer.....its just a friendly match...haba angry angry
...and besides d super eagles have won in this stadium before...why all d noise?...smh undecided

Its like Germany losing to Finland at home in Oliver Kahn's 100th cap, abeg it matters.
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by femi4: 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
uzolexis:

Honestly, we keep struggling at the senior level

1 Like

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by okotv(m): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
safarigirl:
yes. Mikel has been swallowing this since. Our midfield was wack.
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by mickel2223(m): 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
bsolo1:
March 25, 2015 18:00:00 WAT

Akwa Ibom Stadium- Uyo, Akwa Ibom

Referee: W. Agbovi

Bad luck eagles
Make Una #Change 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' / Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan / How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.