Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) (31931 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) / Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Denmark 2 - 0 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Smh! Thank God i didnt even bother watching.
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by fboycaestro(m): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
openmine:
9ja na wah..dats y we hardly progress in sports esp soccer.....its just a friendly match...haba angry angry
...and besides d super eagles have won in this stadium before...why all d noise?...smh undecided

Which super eagles...you mean home based eagles.

please tell us how many wins and how many lost. not even a stalemate
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by okotv(m): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
incase you don't know. Keshi is back as the new coach although he is yet to sign the contract but the NFF is confident he would sign. Keshi is currently in England in a seminar to boost capacity.

1 Like

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by Atouke: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
gabrielmorinho:
Ahhhh, 0:1 again? I thought akwa ibom stadium is a nest of Champions not lossers? Na wa ooo

I remember how this same akwa ibom people were badmouthing the calabar stadium, calling it names, defaming crossrivarians cos they never want to see anything good from cross river. They rushed with that hate in them and built the present nest of failures.

When Nigeria was beaten by Congo in calabar, akwaibomites never blamed the conduct of super Eagles but after we lost to south Africa, they said is the super Eagles and today, it is Kesh. I THOUGHT SUPER EAGLES DON'T LOOSE IN MULTI BILLION NAIRA STADIA? KIKIKIKIKIKKIKKIKI!

Nonsense, Was it not an Akwa Ibom State indigene that built the same calabar stadium that you are so proud of? By the way the calabar stadium bears the name of a proud Akwa Ibom Son Late Gen. U. J. Esuene who built the stadium while he was Gov of cross river state, Why will Any Akwa Ibom indigenes hate the calabar stadium that is ours to start with. If you wallow in self hate where you come from, We in Akwa Ibom Do not.

5 Likes

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by julioralph(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
safarigirl:
The best part of this game is MIKEL did NOT play, so none of y'all can blame him for yo' shiiit grin
Hmm na wa oo
Even Mrs Keshi has an opinion on Mikel?
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by fboycaestro(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
make Change come quick by Saturday Jare

Can't wait for Change

3 Likes

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by uzolexis(f): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
okotv:
we will draw with South Africa. No need to be scared.

it is highly unlikely that we'll draw.
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by donem: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Atouke:

Nonsense, Was it not an Akwa Ibom State indigene that built the same calabar stadium that you are so proud of? By the way the calabar stadium bears the name of a proud Akwa Ibom Son Gen. U. J. Esuene who built the stadium while he was Gov of cross river state, Why will Any Akwa Ibom indigenes hate the calabar stadium that is ours to start with.
yes back then there was nothing like Akwa-ibom state, u guys where in cross river.

1 Like

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by okotv(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
uzolexis:

it is highly unlikely that we'll draw.
this is the super eagles and they know what is at stake. Trust them, can you ?
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by Manuelcrc(m): 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is a sorry case...Uganda beat Nigeria. Na wa o.
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by uzolexis(f): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
okotv:
this is the super eagles and they know what is at stake. Trust them, can you ?

I don't trust the super eagles, not anymore sad sad
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by okotv(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
uzolexis:

I don't trust the super eagles, not anymore sad sad
I don't trust them either but they won't lose.
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by sursur(m): 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
How much is maiduguri 4 days ?
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
I'm not surprised. When you keep bringing in moroƱs to play for the national team all in the name of rebuilding and transition, this is what you get.
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
Are we sure that stadium is not Jinxed?
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by Raiders: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Atouke:

Nonsense, Was it not an Akwa Ibom State indigene that built the same calabar stadium that you are so proud of? By the way the calabar stadium bears the name of a proud Akwa Ibom Son Late Gen. U. J. Esuene who built the stadium while he was Gov of cross river state, Why will Any Akwa Ibom indigenes hate the calabar stadium that is ours to start with. If you wallow in self hate where you come from, We in Akwa Ibom Do not.
Akwa Ibom stadium is bad luck to super eagles. I hope no match is taken there. Super Eagles need to move all their home matches to Lagos
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by sursur(m): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
NFF says No important match will be played in that akwaibom stadium again .
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
i blame keshi for selectin dis team...awon ode see as dem just cut my ticket....
Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by openmine(m): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
gabrielmorinho:
Ahhhh, 0:1 again? I thought akwa ibom stadium is a nest of Champions not lossers? Na wa ooo

I remember how this same akwa ibom people were badmouthing the calabar stadium, calling it names, defaming crossrivarians cos they never want to see anything good from cross river. They rushed with that hate in them and built the present nest of failures.

When Nigeria was beaten by Congo in calabar, akwaibomites never blamed the conduct of super Eagles but after we lost to south Africa, they said is the super Eagles and today, it is Kesh. I THOUGHT SUPER EAGLES DON'T LOOSE IN MULTI BILLION NAIRA STADIA? KIKIKIKIKIKKIKKIKI!

sorry sir...the super eagles drew against south-africa....d match ended 2-2

1 Like

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by openmine(m): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Reference:

Its like Germany losing to Finland at home in Oliver Kahn's 100th cap, abeg it matters.
bro great teams in europe and south america have lost to smaller teams in deir own turf...dis isnt d first time....it doesnt matter!

3 Likes

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by openmine(m): 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
fboycaestro:

Which super eagles...you mean home based eagles.

please tell us how many wins and how many lost. not even a stalemate
doesnt matter who played dat day...home based or foreign based....d point is dat we won dat day..
rather dan blame d lethargic performance of d players on display...we are now blaming d pitch or saying d stadium is cursed or bewitched....comon nah... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by Atouke: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
[size=20pt]Akwa Ibom State Stadium Complex Record:

1). Opening Game Ghana vs Nigeria 0 -1 Nigeria win.
2). AFCON Qualifier South Africa VS Nigeria 2- 2 Nigeria Draw
3). Friendly Uganda VS Nigeria 1-0 Nigeria loss

How does One Win, one draw and one loss make the Akwa Ibom international stadium a cursed stadium? the truth shall set you haters free[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) by wtfCode: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
nawaoo 4 diz super eagles o. Thank God say i no watch am cuz they might give me a heart attack.
Ordinary uganda,cheeeiii.
B4 the match, dey don carry mouth win am.
Stewpeed players.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' / Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan / Kano Pillars Signs Joseph Yobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.