Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? (8858 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / What's With Guys And Female Pictures? / 5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by madenigga(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mhizizzy:
One thing I hate about my ass is dat it attracts too many guyz to me..

Datz y I don't wear tight and revealing dresses
pix or we don't believe it...
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Enockia:

badooski i believe u joor sometimes i even feel like i should just bite off a bit of the booty sef.....................Lol

Atually, 1 time ma x tlk say ah de bite am 2 much, com cal time out.
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
Lol! na baptism oo
dem dey ask me if i accept Jesus as my lord and personal saviour grin grin
lol, did you?
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by mirexxx(f): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nneka123:
lol, did you?
of course i did

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by chrislu(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Moderate tits n a huge booty will be a nice birthday gift 4 me. Therz no guy in naija who won't want a big booty chick. #Note# not a stretch mark booty. A clean bubble butt with sharp curves.
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by koozy(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
Not only booty but a great shape is a sight to behold. Sometimes I even get stunned looking at certain women.
There is something fascination about a really small waist, flat tummy, beautiful hips and a nice rounded butt. Even as the owner of such shape, sex sweet pass not to talk of the person who's bleeping you. And omg it look so good in gown, nice fitted skirt and such.

Lmao at guys calling it a poo tank. You don't like it fine but seriously your point is stupid. .d because everything on your body have a propose but that don't mean it ain't beautiful.

Even as a woman I like nice shape. And am talking g about the beyonce kim kardashian kinda shape. I don't blame guys.
Kim Kardashian is hideous I'm sorry.

You're welcome cool
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by phlamesG: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lala247:

Very bad girl grin
hmmm wink
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
phlamesG:
hmmm wink

grin
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
koozy:

Kim Kardashian is hideous I'm sorry.

You're welcome cool

You jus dey vex because you no fit near am ni.
If your babe looked like Kim, you would be blushing constantly like a clown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by phlamesG: 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me / 7 Types Of Prayers For Change And Healing / No Guy Can Ever Bleed For 24hours But We Lady....(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.