Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? (8847 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / What's With Guys And Female Pictures? / 5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 26, 2015
The booty....
I don't know why...but it just fawks with your system.
Short-circuiting everywhere.
It's like cryptonite for superman.

Especially when it move or when she be walking....mein gottt!
At times I wonder why booty does this to me...

Women are great indeed grin
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Not only booty but a great shape is a sight to behold. Sometimes I even get stunned looking at certain women.
There is something fascination about a really small waist, flat tummy, beautiful hips and a nice rounded butt. Even as the owner of such shape, sex sweet pass not to talk of the person who's bleeping you. And omg it look so good in gown, nice fitted skirt and such.

Lmao at guys calling it a poo tank. You don't like it fine but seriously your point is stupid. .d because everything on your body have a propose but that don't mean it ain't beautiful.

Even as a woman I like nice shape. And am talking g about the beyonce kim kardashian kinda shape. I don't blame guys.
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 26, 2015
rokiatu:
Not only booty but a great shape is a sight to behold. Sometimes I even get stunned looking at certain women.
There is something fascination about a really small waist, flat tummy, beautiful hips and a nice rounded butt. Even as the owner of such shape, sex sweet pass not to talk of the person who's bleeping you. And omg it look so good in gown, nice fitted skirt and such.

Lmao at guys calling it a poo tank. You don't like it fine but seriously your point is stupid. .d because everything on your body have a propose but that don't mean it ain't beautiful.

Even as a woman I like nice shape. And am talking g about the beyonce kim kardashian kinda shape. I don't blame guys.

Girl, you understand

It's hard for our brain to work when we see shape like yours.
It hijacks *everything*

Like when you see a bunch of guys talking and all of a sudden a curvy big yanshed girl walks past.
I tell you, while that girl is within visual vicinity, our brain don lock finish in utter stupor grin, you will hear us repeating the same word over and over again or the whole conversation just pauses because we are incapable of continuing it intelligently until she is out of sight.

Afterwards everyone has a laugh as we all understand ourselves cheesy
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by KingTom(m): 1:48am On Mar 26, 2015
rawpadgin:
dear u are totally wrong about that doggy style thing.
skinny chicks are that bomb wen it come to doggy style
its always difficult for a guys dick to be hitting a big a$$ girl's g.spot during doggy style

but if she's skinny, hmmmmm its express road

note: am talking from experience
Bross As an expert DOGIST, you do not just approach a big ass head on na smh, you bend the babe forward so the ass is raised, then you drill downwards finito, for Anaconda dick guys like me, abeg mount the girl cowgirl style o, no go kill person pikin. See Rokiatu for further study grin grin grin

Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by naijaboiy: 4:01am On Mar 26, 2015
KingTom:
Bross As an expert DOGIST, you do not just approach a big ass head on na smh, you bend the babe forward so the ass is raised, then you drill downwards finito, for Anaconda dick guys like me, abeg mount the girl cowgirl style o, no go kill person pikin. See Rokiatu for further study grin grin grin
Badt Guy! grin
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by naijaboiy: 4:03am On Mar 26, 2015
Me love them Big Fat Round Asses.
It does a lot to a man's soul cool
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:46am On Mar 26, 2015
thank God am a virgin
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 26, 2015
chiefdoctor:

Girl, you understand

It's hard for our brain to work when we see shape like yours.
It hijacks *everything*

Like when you see a bunch of guys talking and all of a sudden a curvy big yanshed girl walks past.
I tell you, while that girl is within visual vicinity, our brain don lock finish in utter stupor grin, you will hear us repeating the same word over and over again or the whole conversation just pauses because we are incapable of continuing it intelligently until she is out of sight.

Afterwards everyone has a laugh as we all understand ourselves cheesy

lol you are funny.

KingTom:
my virgin eyes. embarassed cry
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
yours is a poo tank too
Hi cheesy

Na baptist you dey do for your dp? Or cast and bind? grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 26, 2015
Oh you men love us bbw, we appearciate that grin
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by bqlekan(m): 7:28am On Mar 26, 2015
rawpadgin:
dear u are totally wrong about that doggy style thing.
skinny chicks are that bomb wen it come to doggy style
its always difficult for a guys dick to be hitting a big a$$ girl's g.spot during doggy style

but if she's skinny, hmmmmm its express road

note: am talking from experience
You probably have not learnt the act of parting. i bet you bro you can hit the gee-spot continously. cheesy
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by bqlekan(m): 7:39am On Mar 26, 2015
yanshy girls distracts and turn you on easily.. true bedmatics lies in slim girls, deep, flexible n easy to handle grin
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by KingTom(m): 7:45am On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Badt Guy! grin
You be my mentor o grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by KingTom(m): 7:46am On Mar 26, 2015
rokiatu:
lol you are funny.

Sorry but your eye hymen must be broken grin
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by mirexxx(f): 8:04am On Mar 26, 2015
Nneka123:
Hi cheesy

Na baptist you dey do for your dp? Or cast and bind? grin grin grin
Lol! na baptism oo
dem dey ask me if i accept Jesus as my lord and personal saviour grin grin

Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by princejenks(m): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2015
I love a lady's backside but it shouldn't be too big but rather curvy with nice hips.
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by Ab025(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2015
rokiatu:
lllll

virgin indeed. that ur profile pics...its got me.....coughs.....coughs#
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by EmmySparky(m): 9:19am On Mar 26, 2015
Lala247:
Imagine dog gy style a boney girl??

Dont think it will be pleasurable
lol that's a NO NO for me...na hard ware vs hard ware..the ass softens the whole operation...the bouncing effect is one of my high points in the dog gy style
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by EmmySparky(m): 9:39am On Mar 26, 2015
In drakes voice * I love my women BBW*
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by phlamesG: 9:45am On Mar 26, 2015
Lala247:
Imagine dog gy style a boney girl??

Dont think it will be pleasurable
hmm lala u be bad girl o
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by phlamesG: 9:49am On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
Lol! na baptism oo
dem dey ask me if i accept Jesus as my lord and personal saviour grin grin
liar grin Ur tryin to bang those two guys right wink
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by madenigga(m): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2015
Dunno y o, but it's just in our blood...

Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 26, 2015
rawpadgin:
grin few years ago i would kill for a big butty girl but i had enough of em & eventually got tired

still attracted to dem though, but i prefer my skinny girls with a little bit of hips
Skinny girls rock cool
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by chrislu(m): 9:56am On Mar 26, 2015
rokiatu:

Damn girl!! Jst checked out ur profile pix, if I have your type as a wife/babe, only God knows what i'll do to that booty. #TeamFleshyButt# Guys does this sound familiar? "Kpa Kpa Kpa Kpa Kpa Kpa Kpa kpa"
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by madenigga(m): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2015
kitnah:

Skinny girls rock cool
eewwww...
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 26, 2015
madenigga:
eewwww...
Yes!! We rock smiley
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by rawpadgin(m): 10:07am On Mar 26, 2015
kitnah:

Skinny girls rock cool
word to God!
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by Mhizizzy(f): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2015
One thing I hate about my ass is dat it attracts too many guyz to me..

Datz y I don't wear tight and revealing dresses
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by Mhizizzy(f): 10:13am On Mar 26, 2015
I had trouble adjusting to my fig8 shape wen I was a teenager cos guyz just disturb me,alot nd I knew it wuz for my body..buh m a lady now..I rock it well now nd pple now compare me to omotola buh m dark sha..lolz

rokiatu:

Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by funkyjms: 10:17am On Mar 26, 2015
chrislu:
Damn girl!! Jst checked out ur profile pix, if I have your type as a wife/babe, only God knows what i'll do to that booty. #TeamFleshyButt# Guys does this sound familiar? "Kpa Kpa Kpa Kpa Kpa Kpa Kpa kpa" cheesy

Repent! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 26, 2015
rawpadgin:
word to God!
Re: What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? by mirexxx(f): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2015
phlamesG:
liar grin Ur tryin to bang those two guys right wink

Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy / How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk / P0rn Star Flaunt Big Bo0bs During A Night Out With Her Girlfriends