Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones (31558 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 26, 2015
hmmm
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by tivta(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

No person who believes in the finished work of Christ should subscribe to the concept of Karma in its totality.
. Lol. All sins must be punished no matter the fact that God forgives.

7 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by tonquendo4u(m): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2015
OP deceiving ladies since 19 kpologidi grin
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Olutozn54(m): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2015
prov 31 : 10 - 31
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2015
OP this is a biased article. Sugar daddies relationship only exist in less privileged part of the world. Your facts are not right on that one.

Boys are not immature in most cases,women just ask for too much. Most of them demand a gym body,6foot plus height and other ridiculous demands. When they grow older karma can only get caught up with them. Hence most of them will remain single.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by oakson: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

No person who believes in the finished work of Christ should subscribe to the concept of Karma in its totality.
Seconded! I often tell people but they struggle to get the fact that this karma of a thing is out of the new covenant inherent in Christ and also from an oriental religion
What is the efficacy of the BLOOD then

9 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by ERCROSS(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2015
Woged2005:

Be smart. May God not allow anyone to waste your time this year!

Sister...
No vex ooo
I don't seem yo gerrit....
Is marriage now a TROPHY or a YEARLY TARGET/AMBITION for single ladies...

4 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by ichidodo: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2015
You were not there when the immature boys became men and you want to reap where you didn't sow yet you wonder why men love their mothers so much even some of you go as far as wishing these our old guardian angels death....Bunch of fish brains,single ladies.

16 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Niyinficient(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2015
Ladies of nowadays are not to be proud of....right from their school days, they have been as rotten as spoilt egg......may God av mercy on d 'responsible' men getting set for marriage
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2015
abeg e, in as much as i concur 2 wat d op has concured, i still disconcur 2 d concurenty dat half of d olda ladies in d concurrent situation are paying 4 their past bad concurrency. quote my grammer and die.
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by MizMyColi(f): 9:12am On Mar 26, 2015
That your God is my devil.
tivta:
. Lol. All sins must be punished no matter the fact that God forgives.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Mhizizzy(f): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2015
Hmmm

Nice one op
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by papercoin(m): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2015
FALSE HOPE; theres always an excuse to blame the guyz
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Osinitu(m): 9:15am On Mar 26, 2015
iPopAlomo:
My last "girlfriend" three years ago told me the same thing... I should grow up... infact she broke up with me with that word... after some silly advice from her aunty... She became a lawyer as I got into final year three years ago... I'm an engineer now... lol... I'm socially responsible... and guess what...she's still Single...

I was a boy... infact... I'm still a boy... I didn't cheat... I was damn loyal... Thank God... I didn't grow up...

She met me a boy... she knew me a boy... and all of a sudden... you want superman... what's you women contribution to the system...? what do you bring to the table...? Nothing...

Shay na man come suffer...?

Most ladies are going to end up being wife number 4 to one Alhaji...
Man you're on point! feel U

1 Like

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2015
[quote
author=iPopAlomo post=32010852]My last "girlfriend" three years ago
told me the same thing... I should grow up... infact she broke up with
me with that word... after some silly advice from her aunty... She
became a lawyer as I got into final year three years ago... I'm an
engineer now... lol... I'm socially responsible... and guess
what...she's still Single...

I was a boy... infact... I'm still a boy... I didn't cheat... I was damn
loyal... Thank God... I didn't grow up...

She met me a boy... she knew me a boy... and all of a sudden... you want
superman... what's you women contribution to the system...? what do you
bring to the table...? Nothing...

Shay na man come suffer...?

Most ladies are going to end up being wife number 4 to one
Alhaji...[/quote].............wow!
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Woged2005(f): 9:18am On Mar 26, 2015
oakson:

Seconded! I often tell people but they struggle to get the fact that this karma of a thing is out of the new covenant inherent in Christ and also from an orient religion
What is the efficacy of the BLOOD then

There's a reason why the most religious parts of the world has the most problems. Look at Nigeria with the number of churches and mosques..yet the streets look like monsters live in it unleashing terror, there's frustration everywhere. Reason: No one can fool God with shouting and dressing. we must pass through karma, even if you don't believe. smiley smiley smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by tivta(m): 9:19am On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
That your God is my devil.
. Read your bible if you are a christian, remember what the OP said about jesus christ asking for the cup to pass him? No evil deed goes un rewarded.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by caesaraba(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2015
Woged2005:

There's a reason why the most religious parts of the world has the most problems. Look at Nigeria with the number of churches and mosques..yet the streets look like monsters live in it unleashing terror, there's frustration everywhere. Reason: No one can fool God with shouting and dressing. we must pass through karma, even if you don't believe. smiley smiley smiley

The world is better-off without religion.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by oakson: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2015
Woged2005:

@ the bolded, i wouldn't want to dwell more on this topic of Karma but I would only advise u to make a robust research on JUSTIFICATION in Christ. Then u will understand better that such occurrence(s) has long been crushed on the cross!

5 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Shubbylee(m): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Even the Bible says u shall REAP what u SOW!! U dey fear ni? LOL!

3 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by papercoin(m): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2015
code6:
.............wow!

Haters are gonna come for ya, you know dat right? Wishing ya best of luck
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by sage2(m): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2015
ichidodo:
You were not there when the immature boys became men and you want to reap where you didn't sow yet you wonder why men love their mothers so much even some of you go as far as wishing these our old guardian angels death....Bunch of fish brains,single ladies.

Care for a bottle of origin?

3 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Expresslink101: 9:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Odunharry(m): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2015
ichidodo:
make I agree with you

2 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Expresslink101: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2015
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by repogirl(f): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2015
Ladies, don't keep all your eggs in one basket until one pops that question, kpesko, end of discussion! grin, Advice from a married older woman to unmarried younger ladies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Lightening: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Apparently, you don't know mesmiley

You already said all about.yourself in the shallow opinion you voiced. I think she knows you.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2015
[quote
author=Woged2005 post=32012249]

I guess ur mindset is why u're still a 'boy' despite being a successful
Engineer according to u. Who told u every lady needs ur money? There are
men who are naturally attracted to poor needy girls they control with
little stipends & gifts of fairly used clothes. Such men see every
girl as needy and dependent. I suspect u belong to that group. There are
also men who are not scared of successful ladies. They can never
question the contribution of a woman in a family bc some of their wives
earn more than them yet remain married to them. Bros, "he finds a good
wive finds what is good & will receive blessings from God". Pray u
find one like that.[/quote].......dat guy jst told us his experience....Y re u attackin him?..frankly speakin, i had same experience, same 3yrs ago, with same law graduate then n Am an engineer now also......d lady is stil single now @ 3 decades.....WE RE JUST PENCIL IN D HAND OF D CREATOR!
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by iPopAlomo(m): 9:34am On Mar 26, 2015
Woged2005:

I guess ur mindset is why u're still a 'boy' despite being a successful Engineer according to u. Who told u every lady needs ur money? There are men who are naturally attracted to poor needy girls they control with little stipends & gifts of fairly used clothes. Such men see every girl as needy and dependent. I suspect u belong to that group. There are also men who are not scared of successful ladies. They can never question the contribution of a woman in a family bc some of their wives earn more than them yet remain married to them. Bros, "he finds a good wive finds what is good & will receive blessings from God". Pray u find one like that.

Can you read... Did I mention money...? you girls seem to think every spat about marriage is money oriented... I graduated an engineer doesn't mean I am successful in that field...

She was a lawyer when I was in my final year... does that anyway imply I'm scared of a successful woman...?

Before you attack me... read my post again... you're acting like a girl... lol...

If you must know... we understood each other to a fault... then she threw it all away because she believed I needed to grow up...

I never mentioned money... if we don't have white collar jobs... it's no problem to my family or hers...

15 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 26, 2015
iPopAlomo:
My last "girlfriend" three years ago told me the same thing... I should grow up... infact she broke up with me with that word... ... and guess what...she's still Single...

I was a boy... ... I didn't cheat... I was damn loyal... Thank God... I didn't grow up...

She met me a boy... she knew me a boy... and all of a sudden... you want superman... ... ...

Most ladies are going to end up being wife number 4 to one Alhaji...

I had a similar experience two years ago, but thank God I grew up.

It's so painful when the one you give your all for, believes you are not man enough... Just because you don't show that you are a 'bad guy'.

It seems some girls prefer a cheating guy to a honestly faithful one.

But I still believe in love and playing right. . .

#HeavenOnEarth!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Inside Pits Twice In One Week (pics) / Twin Musicians, Tagwayen Asali, Wed Identical Twin Sisters On The Same Day / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.