Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones (31557 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by stephan001: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

No person who believes in the finished work of Christ should subscribe to the concept of Karma in its [size=14pt]totality.[/size]

Bros, God is merciful yet he is a God of justice. Intentionally doing evil because God will forgive u is meaningless. What a man sows he will reap. If u kill, u will be killed. U may make heaven, though.

9 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 26, 2015
[quote
author=papercoin post=32015070]

Haters are gonna come for ya, you know dat right? Wishing ya best of
luck[/quote]......bro...sincerely, i dnt knw dat guy...but he told my
story perfectly .sincerely nothin on earth is new
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by fitinwell: 9:41am On Mar 26, 2015
Ojukokoro every where you go you find dem...
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Pillarofpillar(m): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2015
This topic?? who let the dogs out...Wow.wow.wow.wow. snails are withdrawing into their shells
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Odunharry(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2015
emperormero:

I had a similar experience two years ago, but thank God I grew up.

It's so painful when the one you give your all for, believes you are not man enough... Just because you don't show that you are a 'bad guy'.

It seems some girls prefer a cheating guy to a honestly faithful one.
most girls love bad boys.... believe it or not
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by ifeomaekol(f): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2015
Woged2005:
In my recent interactions I observed that most single ladies who are getting anxious about marriage due to age have one thing in common - Almost 70% of them were once in a relationship that wasted their time, blinded them to reasons, and later disappointed their expectations. This included:

1) Sugar Daddy Relationships: This is practically a No1. on the list. Most of today’s desperate single ladies were once involved in a relationship with a sugar-daddy who simply kept them for s*xual purposes while lavishing them with gifts, money, travels and lodging in expensive hotels. They got carried away by the eupohria. It’s even more shocking that despite the gifts and money most of the ladies received, some have nothing today to show for such relationships than regrets, anger and bruised emotions. You can even see the trend today on Nigerian blogs (including NL) as young ladies of 'easy virtue' brandish expensive gifts from their affluent sugar-daddies to justifying their ‘hustling’. But what many people don’t read is what happens to them later as they age. These are same ladies littered in churches later in life crying “Lord, why has thou forsaking me”, while others are enmeshed in various frustrations.

A sugar daddy never loves a girl. Just face it! They enjoy a young, beautiful body they can experiment their s*xual fantasies on. They keep their own daughters safe under secured environments, but waste another young lady’s opportunities, sometime derailing her future. In the end, they return to their wives & kids, while the sugar-baby is left in emotional bruises and negative spiritual consequences.

2). The Immature Boys: Obviously, boys don’t marry, men do. Here I define a 'boy' as a male human not yet ready for the responsibility of marriage (he might be rich, grownup, even has a job). ‘Boy-friend’ is what you do when u're a teenager, experimenting with life, not as a adult. Once you hit social maturity and wants to settle down (except you are rising & maturing proportionately with ur boyfriend) hanging on to a mere 'boy' at the expense or real, potential suitors is a waste of your time. He might be cute, sings well, athletic, funny, has six-pack muscles, or may one day become an Engineer etc, but sista, after 25 a lady should get real. I don’t expect a smart lady at that age to wait for another 3-4yrs for a boy to ‘grow-up’.

Knowing a man who is a marriage material:

- He is Single- Because married men are not available except in cultures/religions that permit polygamy
-Emotionally matured – If he still fumes, gets into open fights, feats of jealousy, & possessively controlling, abeg apply ur brakes. He’s a time-bomb
-Has a stable means of livelihood- otherwise, how will he pay ur dowry & feed ur kids? smiley
-You know his close friends –They are either married or getting married, so he’s under peer influence. It’s irresponsible to date someone you don’t know his/her close circle of friends to determine if u fit in.
-Most time you are his only girlfriend- The more the competition, the less could be ur chances.
-He has asked you- Until a man pops that ‘M’ question, don’t predict his intention is marriage. He may like you as a person but there are other reasons you may not end up his wife (individual differences, religion, culture, s*xual incompatibility, family resistance, health issues)

Be smart. May God not allow anyone to waste your time this year!
amen
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by zeb04(f): 9:45am On Mar 26, 2015
There I nothing like karma if there was,most of ladies would not been inlove today. As a matter of fact some won't be married and some won't even have children as a result of countless abortions.

I have seen runs girls get married nd living like nothing ever happened.

Finally marriage is not as hard as yall make it even if you like,be am immature boy...there is an immature gal for you.if you want,be a bossy,high minded lady..there is also someone for you.

Marriage is not the ultimate so stop telling us about your ex gf's who couldn't bear your bullshit and left.

9 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

No person who believes in the finished work of Christ should subscribe to the concept of Karma in its [size=14pt]totality.[/size]

Exactly , of the religious lots the christian understand the least his/her religion
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by papercoin(m): 9:49am On Mar 26, 2015
code6:
......bro...sincerely, i dnt knw dat guy...but he told my
story perfectly .sincerely nothin on earth is new

Nothing is new with girls they just find a new way in re-inventing stuff, I believe him but gals are gonna oppose him

1 Like

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by egorov(m): 9:50am On Mar 26, 2015
zeb04:
There I nothing like karma if there was,most of ladies would not been inlove today. As a matter of fact some won't be married and some won't even have children as a result of countless abortions.

Finally marriage is not as hard as yall make it even if you like,be am immature boy...there is an immature gal for you.if you want,be a bossy,high minded lady..there is also someone for you.

Marriage is not the ultimate so stop telling us about your ex gf's who couldn't bear your bullshit and left.
I love you for this

2 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Mavor: 9:51am On Mar 26, 2015
Nigerian women want the world, but most add zero value to a man's life. Make una park well abeg!!! 9ja guys don dey wise up! grin

3 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Timoleon(m): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2015
Woged2005:

Explain please if I didn't get you right. Even Christ was beaten and nailed on the cross under excruciating pain. His cry out to the father in heaven to let 'The cup pass' did not save him from his appointed destiny, because it's already written. Even the Bible made it clear in new testament that "Ye shall reap what you sow"

Hope you are a Bible believer and not just one of those 'church-goers' who chorus 'Amen' when the prayer is only about breakthroughs and blessings, but keep mum when the sermon is on stewardship and holiness? grin grin grin

somethings will always be beyond iur explanatios and undastanding. it is reported that jesus did good all his life. what exactly did he then sow to reap being flogged and crucified?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 26, 2015
I pity ladies that come here to read and swallow all relationship advice posted here by children hook, line and sinker. My advice to single ladies is to pray for God's direction in choosing. The op mentioned that you make MATURITY, FINANCIAL SECURITY, CLOSENESS TO PARTNER'S FRIENDS and AQUINTANCES priority. I beg to disagree with some of that. Except you want to date a player, married man, I think MATURITY his over flogged and used as excuse to absolve the excesses and character swings of ladies. The guy you call immature today might just get married few years time to a more tolerant, humble and understanding woman. Trust me I am talking from experience. Ladies want a superman who won't raise eyebrow at their excesses and if you don't do that,you are branded immature. Financial security is quite good but shouldn't be a first thing a lady should look out for. It is love cos when money grows wind and fly away as it does, love will hold the relationship and marriage till money flies back. A lady sometimes ago said I was immature. Today, I am a Man and last I checked, she is 30 and single. Let God and Love not Maturity, money determine your partner so you don't push away that man who wants to spend the rest of his life with you simply because you see him as immature and broke. Go for a godly, serious minded, determined and above all PRAY FOR GOD'S DIRECTION.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:55am On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

do not be deceived, God is not mocked, whatever a man sows, that will he reap (gal. 6:7). its in the bible too. nothing wrong with the law of karma

6 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Acidosis(m): 9:56am On Mar 26, 2015
Interestingly funny

At 25, a lady should be building a relationship with a man, not waiting for a strange man to "pop up the question."

Why should any woman put her life and future (60 years +) in the hands of a "question" - "will you marry me?"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 26, 2015
zeb04:

...and are still single and searching while some of us are already married with kids.

I do not subscribe to karma though, I believe in what Jesus Christ did for us all. . . But then again, so did Paul the Apostle. Have you ever taken time to study how his ministry went? He was the most persecuted of all the Apostles...

#FoodForThought

4 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Setaje(f): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2015
oakson:

@ the bolded, i wouldn't want to dwell more on this topic of Karma but I would only advise u to make a robust research on JUSTIFICATION in Christ. Then u will understand better that such occurrence(s) has long been crushed on the cross!

So does that mean people should keep sinning because of justification in christ. Please this argument holds no water. This is why people take the grace for granted because u can continue living in sin and one day cry to God and believe everything is ok. The world was not designed that way my dear. Karma is one thing the pastors and preachers have failed to preach. Karma is real. Jesus can wipe your sins away but will not wipe your karma away. You must reap what u sew. That is how God designed it so don't be thinking God has forgotten. Infact what u and that lady is saying is like saying God is unfair. My God is not unfair and he is just. If u kill, u must feel d impact one way or the other? No man born of a woman will go scot free. What the blood of jesus will do to u is to help u overcome when karma takes its course. Period.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by missss(f): 10:07am On Mar 26, 2015
Woged2005:
In my recent interactions I observed that most single ladies who are getting anxious about marriage due to age have one thing in common - Almost 70% of them were once in a relationship that wasted their time, blinded them to reasons, and later disappointed their expectations. This included:

1) Sugar Daddy Relationships: This is practically a No1. on the list. Most of today’s desperate single ladies were once involved in a relationship with a sugar-daddy who simply kept them for s*xual purposes while lavishing them with gifts, money, travels and lodging in expensive hotels. They got carried away by the eupohria. It’s even more shocking that despite the gifts and money most of the ladies received, some have nothing today to show for such relationships than regrets, anger and bruised emotions. You can even see the trend today on Nigerian blogs (including NL) as young ladies of 'easy virtue' brandish expensive gifts from their affluent sugar-daddies to justifying their ‘hustling’. But what many people don’t read is what happens to them later as they age. These are same ladies littered in churches later in life crying “Lord, why has thou forsaking me”, while others are enmeshed in various frustrations.

A sugar daddy never loves a girl. Just face it! They enjoy a young, beautiful body they can experiment their s*xual fantasies on. They keep their own daughters safe under secured environments, but waste another young lady’s opportunities, sometime derailing her future. In the end, they return to their wives & kids, while the sugar-baby is left in emotional bruises and negative spiritual consequences.

2). The Immature Boys: Obviously, boys don’t marry, men do. Here I define a 'boy' as a male human not yet ready for the responsibility of marriage (he might be rich, grownup, even has a job). ‘Boy-friend’ is what you do when u're a teenager, experimenting with life, not as a adult. Once you hit social maturity and wants to settle down (except you are rising & maturing proportionately with ur boyfriend) hanging on to a mere 'boy' at the expense or real, potential suitors is a waste of your time. He might be cute, sings well, athletic, funny, has six-pack muscles, or may one day become an Engineer etc, but sista, after 25 a lady should get real. I don’t expect a smart lady at that age to wait for another 3-4yrs for a boy to ‘grow-up’.

- He is Single- Because married men are not available except in cultures/religions that permit polygamy
-Emotionally matured – If he still fumes, gets into open fights, feats of jealousy, & possessively controlling, abeg apply ur brakes. He’s a time-bomb
-Has a stable means of livelihood- otherwise, how will he pay ur dowry & feed ur kids? smiley
-You know his close friends –They are either married or getting married, so he’s under peer influence. It’s irresponsible to date someone you don’t know his/her close circle of friends to determine if u fit in.
-Most time you are his only girlfriend- The more the competition, the less could be ur chances.
-He has asked you- Until a man pops that ‘M’ question, don’t predict his intention is marriage. He may like you as a person but there are other reasons you may not end up his wife (individual differences, religion, culture, s*xual incompatibility, family resistance, health issues)

AMEN
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by merricherios(f): 10:13am On Mar 26, 2015
AMEN!lol[color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size]
Woged2005:

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by lordmario(m): 10:13am On Mar 26, 2015
iPopAlomo:
My last "girlfriend" three years ago told me the same thing... I should grow up... infact she broke up with me with that word... after some silly advice from her aunty... She became a lawyer as I got into final year three years ago... I'm an engineer now... lol... I'm socially responsible... and guess what...she's still Single...

I was a boy... infact... I'm still a boy... I didn't cheat... I was damn loyal... Thank God... I didn't grow up...

She met me a boy... she knew me a boy... and all of a sudden... she wants superman... what's you women contribution to the system...? what do you bring to the table...? Nothing...

Shay na man come suffer...?

Most ladies are going to end up being wife number 4 to one Alhaji...
lipsrsealed
iPopAlomo:
My last "girlfriend" three years ago told me the same thing... I should grow up... infact she broke up with me with that word... after some silly advice from her aunty... She became a lawyer as I got into final year three years ago... I'm an engineer now... lol... I'm socially responsible... and guess what...she's still Single...

I was a boy... infact... I'm still a boy... I didn't cheat... I was damn loyal... Thank God... I didn't grow up...

She met me a boy... she knew me a boy... and all of a sudden... she wants superman... what's you women contribution to the system...? what do you bring to the table...? Nothing...

Para mood
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by smsdigito: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2015
Woged2005:

i think you are blessed in this area.

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by dlight2(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2015
you mighy be living in la-la land , this isn't realistic .

MizMyColi:

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 26, 2015
op , great post !
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by chidelacreme(f): 10:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Amen
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by hopeforcharles(m): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

My favourite Nl personality, glad ur are back I kinda miss ur absence, talking about what you said I don't completely agree, God forgives and washes away the spiritual sin, but sometimes the consequences always shows up, Example David in the Bible and others, I read of a Nigerian who was caught trafficking hard drugs, despite he has repented he is facing the consequences of his sins (on death row). There more than meet the eyes about what ever we do. What a man sows he reaps.

1 Like

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by HopeAlive14(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2015
Woged2005:

There's a reason why the most religious parts of the world has the most problems. Look at Nigeria with the number of churches and mosques..yet the streets look like monsters live in it unleashing terror, there's frustration everywhere. Reason: No one can fool God with shouting and dressing. we must pass through karma, even if you don't believe. smiley smiley smiley

(A) Not all church goers are Christians.

Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven" (KJV)

Luke 6:46 "And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" (KJV)

(B) Our sins are forgiven us when we repent of them and ask God for forgiveness; and DO NOT go on sinning.

Proverbs 28:13 "He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy" (KJV).

(C) In CHRIST we are JUSTIFIED (Just-As-If) we have never sinned.

1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (KJV)

Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (KJV)

1 Like

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by meetfrank(m): 10:33am On Mar 26, 2015
They don't know...
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by ugwum007(m): 10:34am On Mar 26, 2015
all those ladies wey form badoo to me years back....the young will always grow indeed...
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Never think that ur repentance will make u escape the law of karma from whatever mistake u have made in the past though u will be forgive by God. but u should know that the law of karma acted on paul the apostle though he was the greatest among the apostles but he saw so much persicution bcus he was once a persicutor of the gospel of jesus christ.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by xtra007(m): 10:37am On Mar 26, 2015
grin grin Guy!
iPopAlomo:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Inside Pits Twice In One Week (pics) / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast / Twin Musicians, Tagwayen Asali, Wed Identical Twin Sisters On The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.