Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones (31554 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by InZA: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2015
oakson:

Seconded! I often tell people but they struggle to get the fact that this karma of a thing is out of the new covenant inherent in Christ and also from an oriental religion
What is the efficacy of the BLOOD then

Are you minding all those Karma loyalists?....They don't know shiii to be honest

I just don't have ample time on my hands right now to correct some of their erroneous misconceptions about karma
especially the one the OP made and ridiculously used Christ's crucifixion to buttress her error, not knowing that it is
Christ's crucifixion that makes the concept of karma useless!

Nobody is saying actions don't have consequences but you have to put it in context and not chalk up every
or most unfortunate circumstances plaguing someone as a function of karma. If that is the case then why do
bad things happen to "good" people.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by MizMyColi(f): 10:52am On Mar 26, 2015
InZA:

Are you minding all those Karma loyalists?....They don't know shiii to be honest

I just don't have ample time on my hands right now to correct some of their erroneous misconceptions about karma
especially the one the OP made and ridiculously used Christ's crucifixion to buttress her error, not knowing that it is

Nobody is saying actions don't have consequences but you have to put it in context and not chalk up every
or most unfortunate circumstances plaguing someone as a function of karma. If that is the case then why do

Permission to put this on FP?grin

I saw you were the last poster, so I had to come in to see what you wrote.

Me, I don't do religious arguments anymore, especially with people who are so so so fixated on their parochial perspective of a God whose being transcends what we could ever fathom, yet has his image embedded in us, humans.

1 Like

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Brugo(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2015
That definition of a boy very simplistic. So all men who are not ready for marriage are just boys? Wow. What a mentality. So all those men who work their butts off to afford your bride price are boys until they can pay.

No sense.

6 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by InZA: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2015
DONBROTHER1:

Never think that ur repentance will make u escape the law of karma from whatever mistake u have made in the past though u will be forgive by God. but u should know that the law of karma acted on paul the apostle though he was the greatest among the apostles but he saw so much persicution bcus he was once a persicutor of the gospel of jesus christ.

Bro,

You've missed it by miles....Peter was persecuted, John was persecuted, James was persecuted
and the same goes for all other disciples of Christ
, persecution has nothing to do with karma, it
rather falls along the lines of one of Jesus' teachings about being "ready to take your cross" to follow
him.

Even as Christians in this contemporary setting, we still get persecuted because we are
living in a world that for the most part is dark and seething with evil. Being persecuted as a
Christian is more or less a "standard" for true Christians, because persecution is the world's lame attempt
to break us and ridicule our testimony.So paul's persecution has absolutely nothing to do with what he did
in the past....Nothing at all.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by GodMode: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2015
Rubbish
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by InZA: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Permission to put this on FP?grin

I saw you were the last poster, so I had to come in to see what you wrote.

Me, I don't do religious arguments anymore, especially with people who are so so so fixated on their parochial perspective of a God whose being transcends what we could ever fathom, yet has his image embedded in us, humans.

grin grin

Permission granted, even though you already took it from me tongue

Honestly I wasn't going to reply to any comments, I was just going
to read and move on, as I've been doing recently, but ahh Nne, I kept
getting stomach ache from reading some of this misconceptions.

People really need to know what the New covenant is about

3 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Votukpa(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2015
Woged2005:
In my recent interactions I observed that most single ladies who are getting anxious about marriage due to age have one thing in common - Almost 70% of them were once in a relationship that wasted their time, blinded them to reasons, and later disappointed their expectations. This included:

1) Sugar Daddy Relationships: This is practically a No1. on the list. Most of today’s desperate single ladies were once involved in a relationship with a sugar-daddy who simply kept them for s*xual purposes while lavishing them with gifts, money, travels and lodging in expensive hotels. They got carried away by the eupohria. It’s even more shocking that despite the gifts and money most of the ladies received, some have nothing today to show for such relationships than regrets, anger and bruised emotions. You can even see the trend today on Nigerian blogs (including NL) as young ladies of 'easy virtue' brandish expensive gifts from their affluent sugar-daddies to justifying their ‘hustling’. But what many people don’t read is what happens to them later as they age. These are same ladies littered in churches later in life crying “Lord, why has thou forsaking me”, while others are enmeshed in various frustrations.

A sugar daddy never loves a girl. Just face it! They enjoy a young, beautiful body they can experiment their s*xual fantasies on. They keep their own daughters safe under secured environments, but waste another young lady’s opportunities, sometime derailing her future. In the end, they return to their wives & kids, while the sugar-baby is left in emotional bruises and negative spiritual consequences.

2). The Immature Boys: Obviously, boys don’t marry, men do. Here I define a 'boy' as a male human not yet ready for the responsibility of marriage (he might be rich, grownup, even has a job). ‘Boy-friend’ is what you do when u're a teenager, experimenting with life, not as a adult. Once you hit social maturity and wants to settle down (except you are rising & maturing proportionately with ur boyfriend) hanging on to a mere 'boy' at the expense or real, potential suitors is a waste of your time. He might be cute, sings well, athletic, funny, has six-pack muscles, or may one day become an Engineer etc, but sista, after 25 a lady should get real. I don’t expect a smart lady at that age to wait for another 3-4yrs for a boy to ‘grow-up’.

Knowing a man who is a marriage material:

- He is Single- Because married men are not available except in cultures/religions that permit polygamy
-Emotionally matured – If he still fumes, gets into open fights, feats of jealousy, & possessively controlling, abeg apply ur brakes. He’s a time-bomb
-Has a stable means of livelihood- otherwise, how will he pay ur dowry & feed ur kids? smiley
-You know his close friends –They are either married or getting married, so he’s under peer influence. It’s irresponsible to date someone you don’t know his/her close circle of friends to determine if u fit in.
-Most time you are his only girlfriend- The more the competition, the less could be ur chances.
-He has asked you- Until a man pops that ‘M’ question, don’t predict his intention is marriage. He may like you as a person but there are other reasons you may not end up his wife (individual differences, religion, culture, s*xual incompatibility, family resistance, health issues)

Be smart. May God not allow anyone to waste your time this year!

These are all social conventions put out by a fem centric imperative. In other words u women are trying to control social dynamics between men and women.

THE ONLY CORRECT THING IN UR POST IS THE SUGAR DADDY PHENOMENON. Unmarried women should take FULL responsibility for their martial status without being solipsisitc and blaming men for not conforming to their unrealistic expectations of what they think a husband should be.

She who wants to be married should marry or quietly remain in her daddy's house
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by ojnnaco(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2015
iPopAlomo:
My last "girlfriend" three years ago told me the same thing... I should grow up... infact she broke up with me with that word... after some silly advice from her aunty... She became a lawyer as I got into final year three years ago... I'm an engineer now... lol... I'm socially responsible... and guess what...she's still Single...

I was a boy... infact... I'm still a boy... I didn't cheat... I was damn loyal... Thank God... I didn't grow up...

She met me a boy... she knew me a boy... and all of a sudden... she wants superman... what's you women contribution to the system...? what do you bring to the table...? Nothing... Dats great dude

Shay na man come suffer...?

Most ladies are going to end up being wife number 4 to one Alhaji...
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by stanisbaratheon: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2015
iPopAlomo:
My last "girlfriend" three years ago told me the same thing... I should grow up... infact she broke up with me with that word... after some silly advice from her aunty... She became a lawyer as I got into final year three years ago... I'm an engineer now... lol... I'm socially responsible... and guess what...she's still Single...

I was a boy... infact... I'm still a boy... I didn't cheat... I was damn loyal... Thank God... I didn't grow up...

She met me a boy... she knew me a boy... and all of a sudden... she wants superman... what's you women contribution to the system...? what do you bring to the table...? Nothing...

hehehehehe preach on brother

1 Like

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by charles316: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2015
zeb04:
There I nothing like karma if there was,most of ladies would not been inlove today. As a matter of fact some won't be married and some won't even have children as a result of countless abortions.

I have seen runs girls get married nd living like nothing ever happened.

Finally marriage is not as hard as yall make it even if you like,be am immature boy...there is an immature gal for you.if you want,be a bossy,high minded lady..there is also someone for you.

Marriage is not the ultimate so stop telling us about your ex gf's who couldn't bear your bullshit and left.

THERE IS KARMA FOR RUNS GIRLS. iTS EITHER THEIR HUSBANDS CHEAT OR THEY KEEP ON RUNNING FROM CHURCH TO CHURCH LOOKING FOR MEN.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by vega84(m): 11:28am On Mar 26, 2015
iPopAlomo:

She met me a boy... she knew me a boy... and all of a sudden... she wants superman... what's you women contribution to the system...? what do you bring to the table...? Nothing...

correct talk my brother #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by lwinprince: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2015
Pls help a brother remain in idol, help click like and confirm www.nigerianidol.com/cliq-idol-video/somtochukwu-nsofor. Pls like it, confirm it and Share too. Thank You
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by kumbalo2014: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2015
repogirl:
Ladies, don't keep all your eggs in one basket until one pops that question, kpesko, end of discussion! grin, Advice from a married older woman to unmarried younger ladies.

Run after as many guys as you could and lose all abi? The reason I broke up with my fiance even after I have practically met her mum. Have you thought about the health implication. please give this advice to your daughters. Karma is still sprinting!

4 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by oakson: 11:54am On Mar 26, 2015
Setaje:

So does that mean people should keep sinning because of justification in christ. Please this argument holds no water. This is why people take the grace for granted because u can continue living in sin and one day cry to God and believe everything is ok. The world was not designed that way my dear. Karma is one thing the pastors and preachers have failed to preach. Karma is real. Jesus can wipe your sins away but will not wipe your karma away. You must reap what u sew. That is how God designed it so don't be thinking God has forgotten. Infact what u and that lady is saying is like saying God is unfair. My God is not unfair and he is just. If u kill, u must feel d impact one way or the other? No man born of a woman will go scot free. What the blood of jesus will do to u is to help u overcome when karma takes its course. Period.
My dear setaje, how u dey? Don't tell me u also believe in this puuu. Which church do u attend?
Well let me help u out a bit. Do u know where this idea of kamar came from! Is it any where from the mouth of God? Do u know why Christ died and the freebies in His death and ressurection?
No one is advocating violent or reckless living here, just expounding the work of Grace. My dear u need to change ur church, as its evident that u lack the fundamental knowledge of the tenets of Christianity(no insult dear)! Kamar is darkness, it has no biblical root whatsoever; it only found its way into the axiom of our society because people like u were fond of reiterating it(I once did too). U can as well wait for the dividends of ur bad deals in life if u so believe (be it unto u according to ur faith). I will avoid any further lingering on this topic. Enjoy

3 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by repogirl(f): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2015
kumbalo2014:

Run after as many guys as you could and lose all abi? The reason I broke up with my fiance even after I have practically met her mum. Have you thought about the health implication. please give this advice to your daughters. Karma is still sprinting!
Did I say they should sleep with them ? Wisdom ladies! Hang on to the ones with marriage potential and let other dingbats fall by the way side..... and dnt run after anyone, let them do the running after.....dnt run too far sha, so they will not loss while trying to find you.

Let me rephrase my earlier statement for some who might be slow to reason, except you have entered a serious relationship that seems to be going in the direction of the altar (confirm first o dnt assume), dnt keep all eggs in one dingbat's basket!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by oakson: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
InZA:

Its really nauseating how people go about this demonic idea from one man that has no union with Christ. I won't mind any of them again! Little do they know that they are demeaning the finished and perfected work of Christ, Its irksome

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
oakson:
The Immature Boys: Same reason why we must divorce this great country on saturday from the unfruitful marriage of jona and his other bottle-feeding allies and marry Her to the mature minds!
Enough of playing joker with the destiny of over 200million Nigerians
Vote Change
Vote APC
Sai Buhari
sai baba
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by oakson: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
sai baba
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
There are no hard and fast rules to issues like this. People fail to understand that this world is veeeeerrrrrry unfair. Ladies will take the steps given by Op yet they could end up with good for nothing men or remain single for a while whereas the ladies who broke all the rules of life end up with good husbands, even get married faster!! I know runz babes who are now married and decent ladies who are still single. So Op, dnt keep all single ladies in a box. Situations vary from one person to another. You peeps continue to concentrate on ladies only as if ladies are the only ones existing. How about men who are soooo old yet still single? Have you peeps ever addressed that? have you addressed why there are men who have good jobs yet are still single slting their d1cks from one lady to another? Ask them why they are single, you will hear "Ive not found my missing rib". what do you have to say? Some men dnt deserve marriage and cannot care for a woman.

Please ladies will nt marry themselves o. Its the men that will come for them so lets stop driving unnecessary epistles down their throats!! Allow these ladies to breathe biko!!

By the way, for those guys in this thread that are narrating one sob story or the other, have you ever sat down to think of why a lady would be brave to remain single than end up married to you? Its possible your attitude stinks. Its possible you are violent. Its possible you are community man who never fails to slot his d1ck into any hole you meet. Perhaps your gf had to treat all sorts of stds gotten from you. But of course, every guy here will pose and portray himself as a saint. Some of you have abusive tendencies and for ladies to pick race and stay single, you must make sure you do some self evaluation and change your attitude. Glory be to God you are married now and she is single. Thats whats giving you joy. But If we dig deep into what your wife faces at home with you, that yur Ex needs to do serious thanksgiving to God for saving her from the clutches of a miserable marriage. NO WONDER THE SOB STORIES FROM MARRIED WOMEN ARE TOO MUCH!! So its not by who gets married first. Its about what kind of marriage you have or intend to have.

As for ladies who date married men, i have no words for them. This karma we talk about is unfair. So i wont say anything on that. I am speaking for ladies who had genuine reasons to leave men and stay single.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by emmabest2000(m): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Woged2005:

Explain please if I didn't get you right. Even Christ was beaten and nailed on the cross under excruciating pain. His cry out to the father in heaven to let 'The cup pass' did not save him from his appointed destiny, because it's already written. Even the Bible made it clear in new testament that "Ye shall reap what you sow"

Hope you are a Bible believer and not just one of those 'church-goers' who chorus 'Amen' when the prayer is only about breakthroughs and blessings, but keep mum when the sermon is on stewardship and holiness? grin grin grin
Since you're a good bible reader , where in the bible did karma visited soul/Paul ? After his repentance ? The issue is that there are lucky and unlucky people in this world , that someone is or was unlucky doesn't mean that it's Karma , I have witness a case where the girl was a run girl with so many sugarDaddies but was lucky and got married to a handsome tall rich abroad dude , within the speace of five years they came back to 9jar with kids two boys two girls , and they still living happily till date !

3 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
STRONG QUESTION FOR AN ANSWER.

WHY DO GOOD HAPPEN TO THE BAD, AND BAD HAPPEN TO THE GOOD?

Though i believe you must reap what you sow, even tho Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins.

you kill, backbite,destroy other peoples life and do a whole lot of terrible things and then run to Christ hoping you will not reap what you sow.
nah...nah..nah it doesn't work like that, or lemme say it must not work like that.

you get exactly what you deserve......what you throw into life you get same....one finger to a person,the remaining four to you.

i believe in justice...............which is why my question above keeps bothering me.

if you are really good why will bad befall you? sad
and if you are bad, why will good befall you?

1 Like

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Kenfil(f): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
repogirl:
Did I say they should sleep with them ? Wisdom ladies! Hang on to the ones with marriage potential and let other dingbats fall by the way side..... and dnt run after anyone, let them do the running after.....dnt run too far sha, so they will not loss while trying to find you.

Let me rephrase my earlier statement for some who might be slow to reason, except you have entered a serious relationship that seems to be going in the direction of the altar (confirm first o dnt assume), dnt keep all eggs in one dingbat's basket!

Thank u for this statement... This is what my mum always said to me.. Do not put all ur eggs in one basket... Just keep all of em as platonic friends my dear, u will surely know d right and ready one and dats what I did till I married my husband.
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by anwo247: 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

No person who believes in the finished work of Christ should subscribe to the concept of Karma in its [size=14pt]totality.[/size]

***Modified***

- [size=14pt]InZA[/size]

Why do bad things happen to good people?
Answer: There are no good people per se. We only have degree of desirability in any metrics.

Why do good things happen to bad people?
Yes, just by the Grace of God. Essentially we are all bad and live by His grace. Does this remove punishment? No, we go through punishment to make us learn lessons. .... some may say karma. Let's now call it karma.

Karma/fruit of the seed sown is most responsible/the reason for things happening to these girls. At the end they learn lesson.

How many people in the bible went to church to pray for God to give them husband? Most girls have hurt their true husband in the past; some of the men left in pains and dropped spells.

The reason why girls remain unmarried at a ripe age is neither due to immature boyfriend nor sugar daddy. It is simply due to their attitude.

Now they are looking for a God fearing man but at tender age they were interested in a happening man or boy. Whose fault? You get what you pay for.

A woman with a wife virtues will naturally attract a husband. When you stay with these over age ladies for one week, you will see why they are not married. Try it now, learn from the experience and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
Kenfil:

Thank u for this statement... This is what my mum always said to me.. Do not put all ur eggs in one basket... Just keep all of em as platonic friends my dear, u will surely know d right and ready one and dats what I did till I married my husband.
marriage na ur apex?
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote
author=Sophyrocks post=32021457]There are no hard and fast rules to
issues like this. People fail to understand that this world is
veeeeerrrrrry unfair. Ladies will take the steps given by Op yet they
could end up with good for nothing men or remain single for a while
whereas the ladies who broke all the rules of life end up with good
husbands, even get married faster!! I know runz babes who are now
married and decent ladies who are still single. So Op, dnt keep all
single ladies in a box. Situations vary from one person to another. You
peeps continue to concentrate on ladies only as if ladies are the only
ones existing. How about men who are soooo old yet still single? Have
you peeps ever addressed that? have you addressed why there are men who
have good jobs yet are still single slting their d1cks from one lady to
another? Ask them why they are single, you will hear "Ive not found my
missing rib". what do you have to say? Some men dnt deserve marriage and
cannot care for a woman.

Please ladies will nt marry themselves o. Its the men that will come for
them so lets stop driving unnecessary epistles down their throats!!
Allow these ladies to breathe biko!!

By the way, for those guys in this thread that are narrating one sob
story or the other, have you ever sat down to think of why a lady would
be brave to remain single than end up married to you? Its possible your
attitude stinks. Its possible you are violent. Its possible you are
community man who never fails to slot his d1ck into any hole you meet.
Perhaps your gf had to treat all sorts of stds gotten from you. But of
course, every guy here will pose and portray himself as a saint. Some of
you have abusive tendencies and for ladies to pick race and stay
single, you must make sure you do some self evaluation and change your
attitude. Glory be to God you are married now and she is single. Thats
whats giving you joy. But If we dig deep into what your wife faces at
home with you, that yur Ex needs to do serious thanksgiving to God for
saving her from the clutches of a miserable marriage. NO WONDER THE SOB
STORIES FROM MARRIED WOMEN ARE TOO MUCH!! So its not by who gets
married first. Its about what kind of marriage you have or intend to
have.

As for ladies who date married men, i have no words for them. This karma
we talk about is unfair. So i wont say anything on that. I am speaking
for ladies who had genuine reasons to leave men and stay single.
[/quote].........Haaaahh.....My frnd go n get married jorhhh!
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
code6:
.........Haaaahh.....My frnd go n get married jorhhh!

Are you feeling guilty? I want to know what your wife thinks of you if you are married. what kind of marriage do you have?

1 Like

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by jpphilips(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

No person who believes in the finished work of Christ should subscribe to the concept of Karma in its [size=14pt]totality.[/size]

***Modified***

- [size=14pt]InZA[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what has she done lately?
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote

author=Sophyrocks post=32024320]

Are you feeling guilty? I want to know what your wife thinks of you if
you are married. what kind of marriage do you
have?[/quote]......hmmmm!!!.....Am not yet married but hoping 2 settle
down soon.........i can seriously percieve ur gud hrt....ur husband must
b lucky......Am nt guilty Ooo
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote
author=Sophyrocks post=32024320]

Are you feeling guilty? I want to know what your wife thinks of you if
you are married. what kind of marriage do you have?[/quote]......hmmmm!!!.....Am not yet married but hoping 2 settle down soon.........i can seriously percieve ur gud hrt....ur husband must b lucky......am nt feelin guilty
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
code6:
......hmmmm!!!.....Am not yet married but hoping 2 settle down soon.........i can seriously percieve ur gud hrt....ur husband must b lucky......am nt feelin guilty

So you are not married and you said i should go and marry. why are you single?
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by wazobiaforu(m): 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
I just want to comment to keep this thread for references
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Defcon1(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
Funny how some so called MEN,with all these qualities, turn out to be unrepentant cheaters, wife beaters, control freaks, alcoholics,terrible husbands and fathers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Inside Pits Twice In One Week (pics) / Twin Musicians, Tagwayen Asali, Wed Identical Twin Sisters On The Same Day / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.