Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? (9809 Views)

7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men / Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by falconey(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dimples192:
I can make more than N2b if I wanted to so I'll take SEX!

for how many years?

In which country?

What type of business?

with what capital?

1 Like

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by naijaboiy: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
The size of my joystick dey equivalent to 5 joysticks

If I bleep the babe ehn, she go collect drip and undergo surgical operation
HaHaHaHa!!!! gringringrin

Oga we are talking about the madam here o! cheesy

When she finish with your dick ehn!

Na you go tire gaan! grin

2 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by naijaboiy: 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
GhostProtocol:

grin grin
Oga when you see some women you go bow o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
ireneony:
why are u dis joblessundecided
if i had the cerebral makeup u have and physical features, i too for post dp like yours and expect customers.
All na job.

5 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
It doesn't matter
The fact remains it's do able
I could when the lottery tomorrow and make more than £2m. I could FVCK the brains out of a multi millionaire and attain more than N2b
I could work in Saudi Arabia as a lecturer in a private English speaking institution tax free including living expenses and save for less than 5yrs and make more than N2b. I could marry a Saudi man and attain more than N2b.

So where there is a will there is a way. Sex is priceless or sometimes it has a price lol.

falconey:

for how many years?

In which country?

What type of business?

with what capital?
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sum1 just posing about with fake ID........
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by chimerase2: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Maybe aftr having kids undecided
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by ireneony(f): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
blublahd:

if i had the cerebral makeup u have and physical features, i too for post dp like yours and expect customers.
All na job.
for your information that pic was without make up
i am not looking for any customer

ode
wetin ur eye go find for my pic

why are u this sex hungry

1 Like

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dimples192:
It doesn't matter
I could when the lottery tomorrow and make more than £2m. I could FVCK the brains out of a multi millionaire and attain more than N2b
I could work in Saudi Arabia as a lecturer in a private English speaking institution tax free including living expenses and save for less than 5yrs and make more than N2b. I could marry a Saudi man and attain more than N2b.

So where there is a will there is a way. Sex is priceless or sometimes it has a price lol.

TALK IS CHEAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by falconey(m): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dimples192:
It doesn't matter

OK OK I get it now.
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
ireneony:
Leave the make-up part and get the mesg he's passing across 2 u

5 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
ireneony:
i am not looking for any customer

ode
mumu how far?
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
ireneony:
smh....i can bet if they should examine your brain, it wud be in the shape of a d'ick.
Coz dats all u can discern well

6 Likes

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
Godvilla:
TALK IS CHEAP

Well sometimes it pays to talk so undecided
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
Godvilla:
e too deep for am, free am.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by ireneony(f): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
blublahd:

smh....i can bet if they should examine your brain, it wud be in the shape of a d'ick.
all ur family including u should twerk on a cobra head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by ireneony(f): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Unibenstudent:
mumu how far?
u shud be more concerned abt the two ugly ladies u have on ur dpgrin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Mhizizzy(f): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hmmm

Mr moralist

naijaboiy:

Keep deceiving yourself and be using "primitive" to cover up. grin

You are defending her like you can post such pictures on the social media.

I'm not trying to be judgemental but have you ever seen any girl who post such pic on social media attract the right type of guys?

You don't post such and not expect lewd comments
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by tosyne2much(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
Godvilla:
Godvilla whinning since the time of Adam and Eve cool

1 Like 17 Shares

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
ireneony:

grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
ireneony:
all ur family including u should twerk on a cobra head
na so... undecided
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by akinsadeez(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

You know say na you be madam na! grin

Girls like you dey handle 4 dicks at a time and na the men go still tire.

I hail o! cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 what!!!!!!!! at the same time

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
No more bashing on my threadgrin or else... The mods will do what they know bestgrin.
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
blublahd:

You like her type as a wife?

She's not a feminist. grin
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by ireneony(f): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
blublahd:

na so... undecided
why u de bend ur neck like this na
amu!
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Godvilla whinning since the time of Adam and Eve cool
Lolzz Even Adam & Eve would have descern the message........
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
ireneony:
T. K. O grin
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by akinsadeez(m): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
ireneony:

Hahahahahahaha. Wicked!!!!! grin grin grin

But the ladies didn't do anything to you nah. Haba!

This thread sweet die! cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by tosyne2much(m): 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
ireneony:
Wicked grin

Wetin those ladies do you na ?
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Waaaaaaat !!!! Wetin be N2b ?

Give me ordinary 10k and watch me run away from sex

Quote me and I will show you why missionary style is the best of all

Lol the boss jst shared this grin
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
ireneony:
u should be more concerned about your dangling boobs on ur dp.grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

T. K. O grin
what's T K O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My GF Failed The Test / My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less / Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.