Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Are You Voting On Saturday? Pledge To Vote Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Voting On Saturday? Pledge To Vote Here (312 Views)

Surprising : See How Nigerians Are Voting  on  Buhari's Delay In Forming A Govt / I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari / Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Voting On Saturday? Pledge To Vote Here by Dahjhi: 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
It won't be funny that most people who have been ranting and claiming e-warriors here for one political party or the other won't vote for many "excuses".... " My voting unit is far, I don't have a PVC, blablabla
Just for the fun of it. Let us know if you will be voting.. smiley
You don't have to campaign or tell us who you are voting for..
Come and pledge

#Ipledge2Vote
#TheRiskToDecideWithMyFingerIsWorthTaking cheesy grin

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Score Upgrade / March 28 S A Sannitation Day.what A Victory For Buhari! / Please Pray Your Last Prayer For The Presidential Candidate Of Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.