Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight (31346 Views)

House Of Representative Compel Multichoice To Adopt Pay As You Go Package Option / Inside Teju Baby-face TV Show / Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
badooo wan finish d groundnut
olamide

2 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Omotayor123(f): 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
No Light, Fvck PHCN & Fvck Jonathan.

For those dat watch pls share d story line.

4 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by cyril83(m): 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
macklef:
Pls can u guys try to show us pictures?

Half a loaf of bread dey say is better than a pack of chin-chin.

We no get light here o.

You need to vote out darkness and vote in light come 28 of march.

Na generator me sef dey run oh.

8 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by micolaj: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
kastonkastrol:
please that chick in the show is hot... Is she a musician or something? I have already fallen for her... Am seeing a wife material in her cheesy
Her name is Kehinde, she's my ex-gf. Just vote for Buhari and I will link u gux. Lol.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
justjify:
Its on. Stv. DJ Jimmy Jatt, Gbenga Adeyinka et al , all on set
dude.... Pls what's the name of the chick in the show. Is she a yoruba babe?
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by heykims(m): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
How come of all nigerians, it's dumbo Sambo GEJ is pairing with...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by adesammy1(m): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Yes...she acted super story one time like dat
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by justjify(m): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Olamide just de chop groundnut. He is on phone with Fela Durotoye I guess

2 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by homesteady(m): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Some people say while Buhari was military head of state, it was idagbon that was ruling the country!
The same thing can also happen now, let Buhari win and let Osibanjo rule!
The man is just awesome!
Sai Changgeee!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
9ice,yomi in da building
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by snowland(m): 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Yomi-Fash Lanso, 9ice and Dammy Krane just walked in...Nice concept from APC I must say.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by aLgoridim(m): 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Braggante:
Just like you, I'm also interested in Nigerian development. I wish for a time when our nation will leave the title of a mere developing country. I wish for a time when our green passport will not be an invitation to undeserved suspicion and embarrassment at foreign airports. For a time when economic growth will truly reflect in the lives of the common people. I wish for a time when we can be proud to be Nigerians again.

On the other hand, I, like you love the comfort of continuity, the security of the familiar and tranquility of repetition.
But truth be told, there is something terribly wrong with this country. Corruption is destroying our economy and so is insecurity, unemployment and lack of power supply, infrastructural neglect, to name a few. The economic gains remain in the pocket of the few at the top, while you and I scramble for what is left. Some of us point fingers and accuse the government of not doing enough. But if we are looking for the guilty, we need only look into a mirror.

Four years ago, we voted for good luck and not PDP, we were carried away with the facade of innocence and fresh alternative this government enticed us with. We hoped and waited. Now it is obvious that Goodluck Jonathan cannot do better for us than he is doing now, despite the myriad of propaganda that conspires to rob us of our reason and corrupt our common sense. Worse still, the media has become a tool to broadcast falsehood with the hope of blurring the truth, and deceiving us. The truth however is obvious on the faces of the impoverished homeless men and women on the streets, in the minds of the jobless youths used as political thugs. In the tragedy that has become of our once great nation.

A few hours from today, we have another opportunity to correct this damning error called PDP.
But if you've seen nothing, If the crimes of this present government remain unknown to you, I suggest you allow the 28th of March, to pass unnoticed.

But if you see what i see, if you feel as I feel, and if you seek as I seek, then I ask you to join me on Saturday, at your polling station with your PVC, to vote GMB/PYO, and together we shall give PDP a 28th of March that shall never ever be forgot.

It shall be well with you IJN, Amen.

8 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by justjify(m): 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
kastonkastrol:
dude.... Pls what's the name of the chick in the show. Is she a yoruba babe?

Bro I donno her name, she was on one of the superstory series.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Sobeautiful: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
The show is going on right now and there's no big deal there. Just a discussion.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by cyril83(m): 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
9ice and yomi fash lanso just walked in.

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by menice69: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
kodded:
mumu

lagos state + rivers state money at work

MAY29=2015

add osun state money o
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by bunmioguns(m): 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
9ice and Yomi Don join

Yomi complaint of fuel scarcity

9ice dey vex seriously here

Am really enjoying this show

GMB/PYO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
micolaj:
Her name is Kehinde, she's my ex-gf. Just vote for Buhari and I will link u gux. Lol.
my guy am a die-hard pdp fan on this forum. Abeg which zanga dey babe dey stay for lagos since you said she was your ex... I don't mind dumping my gf for this babe.. grin

Btw am loving the yoruba unity in this show.

3 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Simoneblosson(m): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Watching The show now, Df is wrong with olamide, ma nigga ain't saying shit
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by kglamour(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sanitation day is a day of " clean up" and it falls on the Last Saturday of the month. March 28 is a sanitation day, get your BROOMS and PVCs and let's clean up Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
osinbajo enlightening his hosts about the oil industry

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by san316(m): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
Is Buhari part of the cast?
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by heykims(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sobeautiful:
The show is going on right now and there's no big deal there. Just a discussion.
don't forget its a reality show bro...
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by snowland(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nigeria Stations na wa oo. Wetin dey wrong with Silverbird na?. When person dey enjoy d show, dem rewind am.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by ionsman: 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
And then PHCN struck.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Boss13: 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Why are they editing the programme. It is a reality show for christ sake
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by sirjohnson(m): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Over sense dey worry this Osinbajo......Olamide speaking about piracy

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by justjify(m): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Why is this thing repeating naw? The production is beginning to get me upset ooh.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Its on now. Jimi jatt. Olamide wow. Change is it. Check out LTV
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by snowland(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sobeautiful:

My brother/sister, its a reality show. You cant expect more than discussion of what the party has for the masses.

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by justjify(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
Boss13:
Why are they editing the programme. It is a reality show for christ sake

Ore, its recorded na! The editing wasn't well done.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by bunmioguns(m): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Am really pissed off with stv

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alakada Or Jenifa? / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag / Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.