Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East (21346 Views)

I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ / Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians / GEJ Begs PDP Govs: Pls Save Me From Defeat - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by Toofan007: 7:42am On Mar 27, 2015
Omooba77:
A man that apologise for his errors is a great leader,not someone who didnot give a damn for the loss of NYSC members,failed to produce his certificate....GEI all the way....»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Forward
where did he apologize? Bruh, there's a difference between apologizing and passing the buck, and Oga Jona is a, like we all know, professional in buck passing. oh, I remember he once said he doesn't give a damn on national TV
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by NnaNna4(m): 7:44am On Mar 27, 2015
idia101:
Irrespective of who wins saturday's election, we
still won't have 6,000 megawatts of electricity by
2019, There will still be atleast 2 ASUU strikes
before 2020, garri will still never be sold at 20naira
per derica, ponmo will still be cheaper than beef,
your landlord will not reduce his rent, your salary
will most likely remain the same for another couple
of years, I will still have to pay for electricity that I'll
never get to use, MC Oluomo will still control
Oshodi, DSTV will not reduce monthly subscription,
MTN will not give you FREEBIES without hidden
charges, the list is unending, but one thing is super
certain, your hustle will always put food on your
table. Just vote, don't impose your opinions on us,
GEJ is a lion, BUHARI is a wolf, even we sef we no
be sheep, we are a lawless lot. Irrespective of who
wins, just give me peace cos I need to go out on
monday and get my daily food.

your write up make sense die

but seems ur pix more sense...so which to go for?
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by andre82(m): 7:52am On Mar 27, 2015
Deltagiant:
It is out of civility and magnanimity that presidents "beg" for votes. However, the last time i checked, NE is not in GEJ's permutations for victory.

Just as it wasn't in 2011.
NE wasn't in GEJ's permutations because he had South West's backing 100%. Do you think he has that now? South West is already divided over him, and majority of the region are APC states so pls tell me, how he will not beg. He will lick boots, offer to wash latrines sef, if he feels that will curry favour!
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by gidado14(m): 7:58am On Mar 27, 2015
LRNZH:

President Goodluck Jonathan has begged the North, specifically the North-East geo-political zone, to support and vote for him on Saturday.

Jonathan in a letter titled, ‘My dear Arewa brothers and sisters’, which he personally signed, said it would be unfair for anyone to blame him for the Boko Haram menace which resulted in the death of over 15,000 Nigerians.

The President admitted that his administration initially underestimated the menace and that was why the terrorists were able to kill many Nigerians.

He added that the menace was compounded by the lack of equipment.

The President, however, said the successes recorded by the Armed Forces in the last six weeks showed that he was indeed capable of curbing terrorism.
He, therefore, called on northerners to vote for him in order to perfect the work he had started.

He said, “I do understand that my first duty to you at this time is to rid the entire North of the menace of Boko Haram and secure your lives and property. You and I know that nothing in Nigeria’s past prepared us for the unprecedented reign of unmitigated terror, mayhem and destruction which these murderous terrorists have visited on parts of our country.

“The initial slowness in effectively responding to the threat was as a result of the asymmetrical nature of the war on terror and the need for us to properly equip our security agencies for the successful prosecution of the war.

“Given the recent successes recorded by our Armed Forces with your cooperation and patriotic support, the cooperation of our neighbours as well as the laudable gallantry of security agents, I am confident that in the shortest possible time, the menace of Boko Haram would have been eliminated for good.”

Jonathan’s inability to curb terrorism had made him very unpopular in some northern states to the extent that he was stoned in some of the states while he was campaigning.

Jonathan said he and the people of the South-South geo-political zone supported his late predecessor, Umaru Yar’Adua who was from the North.

He, therefore, urged them to do the same for him.

He said, “Because Nigeria today is in desperate need of stability, I plead with you to join me in building on the foundation of the traditional alliance between us which has always served to keep Nigeria one strong, united and prosperous nation,” he said.

The soaring popularity of Jonathan’s main rival, Maj.Gen Muhammadu Buhari (retd), of the All Progressives Congress, among the Arewa community seems to have jolted the President.

The Vice President, Namadi Sambo, also met northerners in Lagos on Thursday to beg them to vote for Jonathan for the sake of national peace and unity.

Incidentally, the wife of the President, Patience Jonathan, who has been campaigning for her husband, has avoided visiting the North-West and the North-East.

http://www.punchng.com/news/please-support-me-jonathan-begs-north/
devil is a lier

Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:02am On Mar 27, 2015
Omooba77:

Yes,but in a crowd we are responsible for our actions and behaviour.
When people apply for a job, with the number of applicant, you determine whether or not to shortlist all of them.
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by andre82(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2015
babestella:

Because people like you & your political gods have used lies, hate and propaganda to destroy his life. God's willing, he will have victory this Saturday and you'll all will be ashamed of your treasonable and unpatriotic act.

GOD BLESS NIGERIANS.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
GOD BLESS PGEJ.
and FFK, Ayo Fayose, Doyin Okupe and other PDP fools have been whispering words of prayers to GMB since abi? GEJ shouldn't expect fair play if his advisers didn't start with fair play in the 1st instance.
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by Asidy(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2015
Diesel1:
No need of u beggin northerners, u are already d winner

hhhh, d winner of south-south and south east abi? BT never 2 d whole north and am sure south west toooo. so never mind he will ss nd se, bt Buhari will b d overall winner!!!!
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by olanyte: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2015
DEFINITIONS OF STUPIDITY.

Stupidity is When:
1) You Earn less than #30,000 as a graduate or still searching for job for 3years and still chant "Gej 4 2019"
ARE YOU BORN TO SUFFER?.
2)You charge your phone with a generator and come online to type # GEJ 4 2019".DON'T YOU KNOW ELECTRICITY
IS YOUR BASIC RIGHT?
3)You purchase fuel at #87 per litre and refuse to acknowledge the fact that you have been cheated "Gej 4 2015". OTHER OIL PRODUCING COUNTRIES
SELL PETROL FOR AS LOW AS 7NAIRA EQUIVALENT TO THEIR PEOPLE
4)You import Goods from abroad at #230 per dollar instead of atleast #155 per dollar yet you are a Gejite. IN 1983 1NAIRA WAS EQUAL TO 1 DOLLAR
5)You support a man who
can't refund or give you back your N1000 which you paid for immigration
job let alone account of missing $20BN..DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A JOB? 6)You go church, bus station, mosque,school boko haram bombing yet the govt say they spend N1trillion on security you still dey shout GEJ 2019 ARE YOU A LEARNER?
7) You are still in school because of the strike ASSU,ASSUP,FCE, FGCs went on you know the agreement is still not yet
fulfilled, You dey Shout GEJ 2019, YOU WAN REMAIN UNDERGRADUATE TILL 2020?
coolYour father is among retirees we still have not heard anything about pension money stolen over the one that stole
200million was asked to pay bail of 200thousand naira yet you are SHOUTING GEJ 2019 DO YOU HATE YOUR FATHER THAT MUCH? "THAT IS STUPIDITY" "THERE IS NO LICENCE FOR NONSENSE".
I saw it and I am sharing
it. It makes sense. Let's stop this stupidity ones and for all.
Vote 4 CHANGE, Vote WISELY & Pray unto GOD to help us rectify our affairs.

1 Like

Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by Omooba77: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

When people apply for a job, with the number of applicant, you determine whether or not to shortlist all of them.

It is not good hurting the memory of the dead;but sir you can read the account on google of how many unshortlisted candidates made their way to venues. I'm not holding brief for anybody,but truth must be told we need to be orderly as a nation. Reasons I stopped going to watch live games. Remembered what happened at a match at Teslim Balogun few years back
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by pharmow: 8:24am On Mar 27, 2015
idia101:
Irrespective of who wins saturday's election, we
still won't have 6,000 megawatts of electricity by
2019, There will still be atleast 2 ASUU strikes
before 2020, garri will still never be sold at 20naira
per derica, ponmo will still be cheaper than beef,
your landlord will not reduce his rent, your salary
will most likely remain the same for another couple
of years, I will still have to pay for electricity that I'll
never get to use, MC Oluomo will still control
Oshodi, DSTV will not reduce monthly subscription,
MTN will not give you FREEBIES without hidden
charges, the list is unending, but one thing is super
certain, your hustle will always put food on your
table. Just vote, don't impose your opinions on us,
GEJ is a lion, BUHARI is a wolf, even we sef we no
be sheep, we are a lawless lot. Irrespective of who
wins, just give me peace cos I need to go out on
monday and get my daily food.

You put a good thought into this gal. Nice one beauty
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:33am On Mar 27, 2015
Omooba77:

It is not good hurting the memory of the dead;but sir you can read the account on google of how many unshortlisted candidates made their way to venues. I'm not holding brief for anybody,but truth must be told we need to be orderly as a nation. Reasons I stopped going to watch live games. Remembered what happened at a match at Teslim Balogun few years back
The NIS recruitment is not the first military or para-military recruitment in the country. Why were there death in it?
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by hayatou27: 8:54am On Mar 27, 2015
9jagoodman:

Another Lie from APC
The link is there nah!, GEJ robot, you no go school?

1 Like

Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by bigshug213: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2015
Diesel1:
No need of u beggin northerners, u are already d winner

ok we go see tomorrow
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by Azo(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2015
Who will u vote?

Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by limmo(m): 10:28am On Mar 27, 2015
#memorylane

Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by Anita2014: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Our client in Lagos Nigeria Urgently need the services of a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer and an E&I personnel for a call-off contract. Remuneration is above $250 (USD) per day. Note: its an offshore Facility Best regards, admin
VACANCY: E&I and MECHANICAL ENGINEER POSITIONS
Link to the post: http://pbplusoilandgas.com/vacancy
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by donzie(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2015
Tinubu This, Fashola that!!!!Lagos is becoming congested every second and yet you claim that Tinubu has bought half of lagos.Fashola is not working yet you cannot relocate to those uncommon transformed PDP states to enjoy life.Tinubu owns Alpha Beta yet they are consultant to 22 states including PDP controlled states.Tinubu as a senior staff of multinational firm is already a multi millionaire before serving as a Senator and Later a deputy governor under Oyinola as Lagos MILAD yet he became rich in your own imagination under Fashola.Tinubu left office since 8 years ago without immunity andyou cannot file a single charge against him in any court.Fashola is corrupt yet EFCC can not quiz nor Probe the treasury of Lagos.Tinubu is overrated yet Jonathan purges whenever he mounts any podium to speak.Tinubu is greedy for sending his wife to Senate yet you praise Hillary Clinton for being a powerful leader.Tinubu daughter is Iyalaoja but you are ignorant that two sons of George Bush were governors of two different states in America while their father held sway as President.Tinubu is selfish yet he appoints commissioners from Anambra, Ogun, Osun, Ondo, etcFashola is corrupt yet he is a symbol of governance to all the 35 state governorsFashola is Tinubu's slave yet you wanted APC to make him their presidential flag bearer.Tinubu will cage Buhari yet you praise regional development evolution going on in the south west by Tinubu boys.Tinubu will buy Nigeria whereas Nigeria is already mortgaged under Jonathan.Fashola is not working yet you have not relocated to Abia state where Governor Orji has "dustbinised" the city.Fashola deported destitutes but you praised Akpabio and Peter Obi for doing same.Fashola deported Igbos yet you are still living in Lagos with your entire family and even visit Alausa at will.Fashola and Tinubu belongs to Islam party but you drink gulder, Alomo, Nkwobi Orijin in every part and corner of lagos without harassment.Akpabio performed better than Fashola yet you have not relocated to Akwa Ibom to enjoy the uncommon Transformation.Peter Obi did better than Fashola yet you cannot stay one week outside lagos to enjoy your new Washington state created by Obi.You love your state yet Omonile is defrauding you everyday in your desperate act of trying to acquire land illegally.You hate lagos yet you buy ocean in place of land and fill it rather than building on your own dry land.My dear,Your idiocy is amazing.Your foolishness is underrated.Tinubu is the AsiwajuTinubu is the JagabanTinubu is everything.Drink your urine if you hate him and go and moan to your Dad.Happy birthday to AsiwajuHappy birthday to JagabanHappy birthday to Omele-Oha.GMB is the masses choiceThis is GMB week.GMB is the Masses choiceMarchForBuhariSai BuhariDiaritz God. Dazzol

1 Like

Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 27, 2015
Kakpos:
I SHED TEAR MY DEAR PRESIDENT BUT WE CAN GO BACK ANY LONGER, IGBO, MAMA P, EDWIN CLARK AND ASARI HAS DONE TO YOU HARM THAN GOOD! BY THIS TIME NEXT WEEK YOUR STORY IS A PAST ONE!
he no gree wen we dey beg am during fuel subsidy.
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by sonickay(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2015
Riodiao:
IM VERY CONFIDENT THE WHOLE NORTH WILL VOTE GEJ
yes you are sir but wake me up when you wake. Your statement makes me feel dozy.
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by bakjal(m): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
So dat u'll come back and kill d remainin ppl abi? Na only God go purnish u MUMU
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by bakjal(m): 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
LRNZH:

Imagine this clueless one stating that his govt underestimated Boko Haram hence the death of over 15,000 people.
That is gross negligence and requires an outright resignation from the presidency by GEJ.
But no. Retardeen is begging for another four years from the NE without shame.

GMB is our next president. GEJ is past news.

May God bless u abundantly! U have spoken very well
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by EmmyDe25(m): 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Good to see the out-going president conceding defeat already.
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ebot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? / Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People / Nigerian Senators' Salaries Vs Us President's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.