Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East (21352 Views)

I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ / Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians / GEJ Begs PDP Govs: Pls Save Me From Defeat - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by datribune: 12:25am On Mar 27, 2015
Hahahaha is dis guy 4 real?. I now see why John Mccain referred to him as "some guy called Goodluck Jonathan" - He's clueless.
Even d Xtians in places like Chibok will not vote 4 him because he did them great wrong by believing & perpetuating d narrative of d anarchists & sycophants around him that d insurgency was d handiwork of people who were trying to make d nation ungovernable 4 him. Some of us tried to point out dat if dis evil ideology could affect other countries why should we think dat nigeria is immuned to it. Unfortunately, he conveniently chose to play politics by exploiting our fault lines & listening to d voices of fear, suspicion & division. Having failed to do what he should have done, he has now become a political almajiri begging 4 votes. smh

1 Like

Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by datribune: 12:27am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by iliyasudaddy(m): 12:28am On Mar 27, 2015
His people are waiting..

grin

5 Likes

Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by olaniyanc: 12:31am On Mar 27, 2015
Beesluv:
Begibegi

Jonathan I blame Okuigbe for your unpopularity. Okuigbe should carry the can for your failure in the SW. 100%. Okuigbe has no any political skill. Yet he said he was speaking for presidency. His trademark is to insult Buhari and tell everyone they will never rule Nigeria as if Aso Rock is a family throne.Get rid of him by midday tomorrow for an atonement of your sin in the Yorubaland and you will see a turnaround in your
campaign. Okuigbe is a failure and a parasite.Damn!..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by nzeadachie: 12:32am On Mar 27, 2015
9jagoodman:

Another Lie from APC
NO MIND THEM, WE ARE WAITING FOR THEIR KILLINGS AS USUAL BUT THIS TIME THEY WILL KILL THEMSELF ANY SOUTHERNER THEY KILL WE WILL KILL 50 AABOKI, WE ARE ALL OVER THE WORLD WE KNOWS THEIR CHILDREN AND WHERE EVER THEY LIVE
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by Igwe9(m): 12:35am On Mar 27, 2015
Today na your turn, tomorrow na another person turn.

Dear Goodluck, we will not desert you, we know that you are not worse than OBJ and others, we also know that your second tenure will be better, less distraction and the attention would be shifted off you and you'd have free space to deliver the dividend of democracy to us.
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by 14DUI(m): 12:36am On Mar 27, 2015
That is the point, Nigeria is capable of dealing with her challenges no matter the situation but the problem is that" you GEJ refuse to act in order to make Nigeria a better place for all".
You're the commander in chief and you refuse to direct the course of this nation in the right direction, you choose not to act in all the sectors of the Nigerian life.
You did not secure Nigeria both internal and external.
You choose to make Nigeria a laughing stock in the committee of nations.
You never secure the life and properties of Nigerians.
You make decision based on what you and your cabal can benefit from and Nigerians are wallowing in poverty.
Under your watch, corruption gain ground to the extent that babangida look like a saint.
Your wife act with a sense of hooligans and barbaric display of an uncut woman even when she is not an elected official.
You use state resources and agencies to fight the opposition in order to silence them.
You contravane on the Nigerian constitution making a mockery of it.
You inflict pains on Nigerians from power to fuel, from good roads to health, from employment to security.
Your inaction cause Nigerians pains and all you have to say is begging them to return you to Aso Rock.

We will retire you back to where you come from and we pray "never again shall Nigeria deal with your likes in this country"

For your information GEJ, you have already divided Nigeria along North and South, Muslim against Christians.
We say no more to your like and on Saturday, we will throw you to the dustbin of history, where your name and like will be erase from the memories of Nigeria.

You can't fight this CHANGE cos this election is about Nigeria and you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by lebete3000: 12:37am On Mar 27, 2015
idia101:
Irrespective of who wins saturday's election, we
still won't have 6,000 megawatts of electricity by
2019, There will still be atleast 2 ASUU strikes
before 2020, garri will still never be sold at 20naira
per derica, ponmo will still be cheaper than beef,
your landlord will not reduce his rent, your salary
will most likely remain the same for another couple
of years, I will still have to pay for electricity that I'll
never get to use, MC Oluomo will still control
Oshodi, DSTV will not reduce monthly subscription,
MTN will not give you FREEBIES without hidden
charges, the list is unending, but one thing is super
certain, your hustle will always put food on your
table. Just vote, don't impose your opinions on us,
GEJ is a lion, BUHARI is a wolf, even we sef we no
be sheep, we are a lawless lot. Irrespective of who
wins, just give me peace cos I need to go out on
monday and get my daily food.

Deep...
Where there's life there's hope
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by Tafidah(m): 12:38am On Mar 27, 2015
Riodiao:
IM VERY CONFIDENT THE WHOLE NORTH WILL VOTE GEJ

lol Joseph the dreamer
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by ngmgeek(m): 12:39am On Mar 27, 2015
Four years ago, majority of Nigerians voted for you because they saw another rare opportunity since MKO to move our country forward. What we have today is a good man who surrounded himself with evil and selfish aides who thought they could play with the intelligence of millions of Nigerian. Your letter is sincere Mr President but I honestly think that the minds of many Nigerians are made up and they want some change.

Nevertheless, I wish you Goodluck. All I want at this moment is for the best Leader to emerge on the 28th of March 2015. Period.
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by BabaEleko(m): 12:39am On Mar 27, 2015
Oloriibu somebody ni bobo to ti jona tan yi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by jacksonlows: 12:41am On Mar 27, 2015
In Chris Brown's voice.. "you make me wanna sai Baba.. sai Baba..."
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by emoticons: 12:46am On Mar 27, 2015
Riodiao:
Wake up.
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by Sunday8650: 12:53am On Mar 27, 2015
Claroo:
grin grin grin grin tru talk.
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by obailala(m): 12:57am On Mar 27, 2015
Cabudo rejectamenta!

Can you imagine a president claiming that he underestimated the terrorist and thats why they were able to kill 15,000 people... shocked shocked

In sane countries, the president would have resigned for failing the people but instead in our jungle, he's begging to continue. angry
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 27, 2015
Ride on Mr President... We are on your side. Those who are with you are much more than him that is against you.

#HeavenOnEarth!

Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by jamislaw(m): 1:24am On Mar 27, 2015
GMBOSIBANJO great combination... Am just happy, but the happiest moment is loading ................98%. Oh God of creation deliver us from the hand of PDP.
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by Rick9(m): 2:07am On Mar 27, 2015
Gej your end is near, while Gen M Buhari is relaxed Gej is trembling Ahhaaahhhaaaa begging for votes. #Change2015

1 Like

Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by Rick9(m): 2:12am On Mar 27, 2015
ggrin:
Boo: I won't be voting.
Me: Haba! Vote for the sake of Nigeria o.
Boo: If I vote I'll vote Jonathan.
Me: Don't vote. It's not compulsory sef
gringringrin
grin grin grin grin grin Ahahahahhahaha This got me cracking up.
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by Rick9(m): 2:20am On Mar 27, 2015
This is what I refer to as RETRIBUTIVE JUSTICE. Your End is near.
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by amsoslim(m): 2:24am On Mar 27, 2015
got this question begging for reasonable answer(s).
After Buhari was released from jail, he divorced Safinatu(his first wife) for reportedly receiving financial assistance from IBB while he was in jail.. .
The question is: how was he expecting the poor woman to survive and carter for herself and the five children they had while he was away in jail?
Isnt this a show of sheer wickedness at its peak and possession of the heart of a beast?
fellow Nigerians most especially women/girl child ruminate on this before voting.....

1 Like

Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by dondo83(m): 2:33am On Mar 27, 2015
Riodiao:

please change your drug supplier
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 27, 2015
Deltagiant:

.....And what is it with Igbo and the low-lifer?

What do you mean what is it with IGBO? Were you not in this Country. When ibos insulted their Lords and Masters,the yorubas and hausas because of Jonathan? You ibos destroyed this man's administration by using his ascendancy to Power to insult the yorubas who you blame for your miserable fortunes in Nigeria.

Its not yorubas fault that IGBOS lost the civil war! Deal with it!

The battle is not over,Saturday is some Hours from now. Stay tuned!

1 Like

Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by rebranded(m): 3:03am On Mar 27, 2015
What a funny guy!...why you no write them when 1000 died or 5000 died.

lol election is all this guy knows at any cost
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by NovusHomo(m): 3:06am On Mar 27, 2015
iliyasudaddy:
His people are waiting..

grin

Lucky people.
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by ysg4real(m): 3:09am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by neighbourhud: 3:37am On Mar 27, 2015
We hear you undecided

Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by arimahoseloka(m): 4:14am On Mar 27, 2015
9jagoodman:

Another Lie from APC
are u not tired? this one lie? that one lie? anything said against goodluck is propaganda from APC. do u really think everything said against him is a lie jeez... u guys are impossible!!
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by deletoba11: 4:45am On Mar 27, 2015
ggrin:
gringringrin
Lol
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by zguy: 4:56am On Mar 27, 2015
Well isnt that nice.
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by gabriel212: 5:04am On Mar 27, 2015
ggrin:
gringringrin
guy we r in d same shoe
my ex was with me ytday n same thing occur I told her better to stay at om for security reason
Re: 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East by Andyg: 5:12am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ must be joking. Apart from your book haram what development have u brought to north east?. Federal Executive Council (FEC)
chaired by President Jonathan made by a
Nigerian newspaper reveal, for example,
that over half of Nigeria’s N1.387 trillion
capital projects under the 2014 budget
was earmarked for the president’s geo-
political zone. The Niger Delta region got
projects worth N639.306 billion, which is
more than the total amount of money
earmarked for projects in the rest of the
five geo-political zones.
Zone by zone, data analysis of federal
projects awarded by FEC in 2014 are as
follows: South-south: N639.306 billion;
South-west: N256 billion; FCT: N193
billion; South-east: N111.3 billion; North-
central: N101 billion; North-west: N62.151
billion and North-east: N23.767 billion. It
is not by coincidence that the three
zones where President Jonathan is likely
to get the least number of votes, North-
east, North-west and North-central
(minus FCT) in that order, account for
only 34% or one third of the amount
earmarked for the president’s Niger Delta
zone and a paltry 13% of the total for the
six geo-political zones. It should not
surprise anyone if the percentage of
votes the president will receive from each
of the six geo-political zones averages
the percentage of capital projects
earmarked for it. Gbam!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is The Nigerian Leader At The Moment? Dele Sobowale / EU Looks To Nigeria For Gas To Replace Russian Supplies / PDP Shuts Down Twitter Handle, Disowns Director New Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.