Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes (43248 Views)

Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dear God,
Please make this the last time vimi comments on stupendous threads that adds lil or no value. Sighs.
Thank You.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by mmsen: 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Only two real reasons.

1. Prostitutes are everywhere - women like money more than they like men (or even themselves)

2. Some men do not wish to waste their time talking to/lying to a young lady - they have a physical need that they need to satiate but they do not desire an emotional attachment

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by horlabiyi(m): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
It cost about #1500 daily to maintain a healthy relationship in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by Tolubory(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
I don't believe that

What about those married ones that patronize them?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by Amule5000us(m): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by phintohlar(f): 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rapmoney:
The following are some of the salient reasons why most Nigerian guys patronize call girls and runs girls grin:

1) Emotional weakness: Some guys are just so emotionally weak! They find it difficult to approach a woman and start a conversation with her or initiate friendship with her! You wouldn't need that to get down with a pros! Just call her and ask her 'how much u go collect for over-night'? grin

2) Fear of rejection: Some guys are so afraid of rejection. They feel if a woman rejects their proposal, the world would come to an end for them, so they indulge in oloshoristic activities because olosho nor dey reject u whether u fine or not...na ur money kill amcheesy. As for me, I don't give a fiok! If I approach a girl and she behaves strangely, I quickly dust my ass and move to the next grin...you either win or lose!

3) Inferiority complex: I detest guys who feel very inferior in the presence of women! Look, women are just humans! Whether she uses costly electronic gadgets or not, carries a Givenchy bag or not, she still goes to the loo to poo! grin. So what's the big deal? If you don't learn the habit of being confident to approach women, you might end up marrying one of those olosho you patronizegrin. Don't come here complaining that your wife bleeps outside the home because na water cane soaked in Cameroonian pepper we go take trash u! grin

4) The cost of maintaining a relationship: This is where wisdom comes to play! Many guys don't want to get committed due to the high cost of maintaining a relationship in this part of the world. I mean, the constant demand for Brazilian hair, phones, cash and other stuffs can throw a young struggling man off balance! So what do you do? Patronize oloshos? That's why you need to look out for women who are engaged in something meaningful...something that could help them take care of their needs and wants...be it business, trade or work. You will only become afraid of commitment when you overrate sex and go after runs girls!

Don't be an addict!
Say No to Oloshoristic activities!!!
Stop wasting your time and money!!!
Stop eating your future!!!

Last bullet: Please, vote wisely tomorrow!!!

Goodmorning everyone!
u are talking 4rm experience right?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by Mavor: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Please help me tell all the small boys in this stupid thread---> https://www.nairaland.com/1290971/list-out-ashawo-joints-states/1
Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rapmoney:
The following are some of the salient reasons why most Nigerian guys patronize call girls and runs girls grin:

1) Emotional weakness: Some guys are just so emotionally weak! They find it difficult to approach a woman and start a conversation with her or initiate friendship with her! You wouldn't need that to get down with a pros! Just call her and ask her 'how much u go collect for over-night'? grin

2) Fear of rejection: Some guys are so afraid of rejection. They feel if a woman rejects their proposal, the world would come to an end for them, so they indulge in oloshoristic activities because olosho nor dey reject u whether u fine or not...na ur money kill amcheesy. As for me, I don't give a fiok! If I approach a girl and she behaves strangely, I quickly dust my ass and move to the next grin...you either win or lose!

3) Inferiority complex: I detest guys who feel very inferior in the presence of women! Look, women are just humans! Whether she uses costly electronic gadgets or not, carries a Givenchy bag or not, she still goes to the loo to poo! grin. So what's the big deal? If you don't learn the habit of being confident to approach women, you might end up marrying one of those olosho you patronizegrin. Don't come here complaining that your wife bleeps outside the home because na water cane soaked in Cameroonian pepper we go take trash u! grin

4) The cost of maintaining a relationship: This is where wisdom comes to play! Many guys don't want to get committed due to the high cost of maintaining a relationship in this part of the world. I mean, the constant demand for Brazilian hair, phones, cash and other stuffs can throw a young struggling man off balance! So what do you do? Patronize oloshos? That's why you need to look out for women who are engaged in something meaningful...something that could help them take care of their needs and wants...be it business, trade or work. You will only become afraid of commitment when you overrate sex and go after runs girls!

Don't be an addict!

Goodmorning everyone!

Governors patronize them, Presidents patronize them, ministers patronize them, commissioners patronize them, businessmen patronize them, scholars and academics are not left out, even religious men take their own part.

So how does your theories apply to these categories of people since most men that patronize prostitutes cut across all works of human endeavours ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by IykeChukz(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
In other news, For equal right and justice to courtesan and her clientele, let's vote GMB,

Sai Baba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
They don't even attract me. I detest public toilets!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by bosun11(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
saw one of my faults in those options but i dont patronize prostitutes smiley
Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by millionboi(m): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rapmoney:

Don't be an addict!

Goodmorning everyone!
Op most ppl dat go 4olosho do so cos som of dem ve 2much sex power nd galfrnds wil nt always b dia 4them......4o in cases lik dis only God cn save d person

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by M4gunners: 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
I don't patronize prostitutes anyway but if the truth need to be told is either one marry or patronize the prostitutes than having a girlfriend in my opinion.Or it is not those girls that was interviewed last time saying they have 3 to 4 boyfriends? What is deferent b/w them and Prostitutes?

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by cbaba: 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Which girl no be olosho? Point am.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
(4) The cost of maintaining a relationship: This is where wisdom comes to play! Many guys don't want to get committed due to the high cost of maintaining a relationship in this part of the world. I mean, the constant demand for Brazilian hair, phones, cash and other stuffs can throw a young struggling man off balance! So what do you do? Patronize oloshos? That's why you need to look out for women who are engaged in something meaningful...something that could help them take care of their needs and wants...be it business, trade or work. You will only become afraid of commitment when you overrate sex and go after runs girls!

What sort of cost are we talking about here? Is it all women that wears Brazilian hair, uses expensive phones, plenty cash and other stuffs? The ones I wear, I bought them myself with my hard earn money. Na only lazy girls things like that go impress.

And do guys carry oloshos for free? wont they pay them? So what we saying here? to me eh, this point is irrelevant.

Why having a lover if u cant take care of her small?

Yeye guys! Na OshoFree dem dey too like. tongue

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by ibkgab001: 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Is that all what happened to you rape money or rap money you call your self
Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by anselm791(m): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
5) full option services. All you do is point and kill, available anytime and anywhere.

6) Nothing to prove. Usually she does everything she could to retain you as a personal client. You might have a tiny stick and explode in 45 secs and she won't even judge you.

7) guilt free ride. Now you won't have to feel guilty about taking advantage of someone's daughter, and hereby freeing your daughters from the curse of the sins of their father.

cool humanitarian services. When you think about, this is a girl who life circumstances or laziness have kept in bondage, and here you are giving her joy and your hard earned money.

Disclaimer. You can assume wetin you wan assume, na you get your mind.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by olareed(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Why olosho when your loaded?...just about any girl would do the talking...yours is to bleep...just get some money and you don't have to woo again!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by yemolz: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
To patronize olosho and to be addicted to self servicing which one is better?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by Kay17: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rapmoney:

Don't be an addict!

Goodmorning everyone!

But who is a prostitute?? Women that take money and gifts from men for sexual favours? The entire institution of courtship and dating appears to be prostitution! shocked

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by rawpadgin(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
I be Christian, I no de swear!
grin even olamide sef know say u na badoo
Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by mikesly: 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:

But you haven't patronised me?. lipsrsealed grin undecided
meet me @ dat our usual joint. call my private number to knw when u are coming. hope u do me wel dis time around. u give exorbitant price last time else i can't be ur regular customer. xpectn u!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by emmykk(m): 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Some ladies takes long time to convince.so who will be waiting. So why you wait you cool off via prositute

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by mmsen: 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kay17:

But who is a prostitute?? Women that take money and gifts from men for sexual favours? The entire institution of courtship and dating appears to be prostitution! shocked

It IS prostitution.

Marriage is (usually) prostitution as sanctioned by the state and the religious bodies.

Women ask what a man can do for them but most men do not have the sense to ask what a women will do in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
falconey:

hmmmmm is clear now the chick is digging your vibe, is a matter of time before you see a PM RED at the top of your account.

Please handle her ministry well she is not as strong as you might think.

21? shocked
Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by Afriface: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Incase, you contacted infection during the process, simply visit www.terminatenow.com

Best wishes!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by stevkc: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Please who is in this with me
Dear Sir/Madam

You are invited for a chat on tuesday the 31st of March, 2015 by 12noon
On arrival ask for the HF or HRM
Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by coachwilcox(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Na lie joor

Patronising prostitutes is an addiction thing. i am confident with women, not too ugly to date girls, dont fear rejection etc. But I still enjoy the thrill of just walking there, selecting the one I desire, paying, nyanshing and regretting it.

Slutty dressing, heavy makeup, cheap attachment, night thrills etc....all part of the lure

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by 9jatatafo(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
One can be oloshously addicted

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by simdam500(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Same old story..............

Cossy ojiakor and the rest no go sell again.....

*enter my car straight to jada fire mansion*
Re: Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:

But you haven't patronised me?. lipsrsealed grin undecided

shocked I refuse to believe you're one of them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! / Access Bank CEO Shares A Marriage Proposal Video That Took Place In A Branch / How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.