Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

[deleted] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [deleted] (1036 Views)

This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant / She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. / Ladies, What Will You Do If Your Man Did This To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[deleted] by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 27, 2015
[deleted]
Re: [deleted] by Blakjewelry(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2015
Some culture and religious beliefs has taken sex too far... Cheating on your spouse be it man or woman is bad. but the most surprising thing is it hurt the men folks more even though they are the Masters of the act. I was shocked when a man we were discussing similar issues yesterday swore that he will poison his wife if he found her cheating even though he himself has more than three girlfriend. I watched a documentary on the witches hammer a book written on how to identify, torture and execute a witch that saw thousands of poor women executed in Europe was actually inspired by the author's hatred for sex and opposite sex.
If we begin to treat cheating as a matter of emotions, heart break and betrayer of trust rather than a Devine authority bestowed on a particular sex then I don't see any reason why a man or a woman will cheat
Re: [deleted] by naijaboiy: 8:57am On Mar 27, 2015
i'll simply send her packing. Why should I do such wickedness? undecided
Re: [deleted] by dhantey324(m): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2015
Why glue what's not yours?
Re: [deleted] by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2015
He "clued" her what?

The man is so "clueless". Wtf you "clue" her vj for? That's "clueless" "cluelessness".
Re: [deleted] by falconey(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2015
when I saw "see" I thought I will be viewing a PHOTO but when I saw "clued" I forgot the PHOTO .
Re: [deleted] by sinaj(f): 9:14am On Mar 27, 2015
awww! itz a piry she got marid to such a monster embarassed
Re: [deleted] by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 27, 2015
chai! chineke
Are some men that really wicked

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Between Sex And Football / Factory Reset Slap / 10 Yr Old Girl Gives Birth. Stepfather Admits He Had Sex With Her Repeatedly...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.