Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region (41236 Views)

Falsehood in APC Fuel Price :Real Cost Of Petrol Breakdown ...by Tam David West / List Of Countries By Electricity Production, See Nigeria As At 2011. / Tinubu's Comment On Buhari At 2011 ACN Rally In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Mordyb: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
LRNZH:

This is the best GEJ can ever get in any elections in Nigeria. We know GEJ support base has dwindled and shrunk to the SE, SS and some Middle Belt sates.
GMB is billed to take the SW, all of the NE/NW states and some MB states.

GMB is taking 2015. This is the new most realistic projections below.

Mark this post.
Nigeria Sai Baba
you are permitted to dream

1 Like

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by midasbliss(f): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
smsdigito:

hey! Team what? is Kowa a village or a town ?
Itz Ur Middle Name.
Show Me Ur PVC undecided
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Mitsurugi(m): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
firstly, you can only "RIG" where you are popular. As for SE/SS for you to say that GEJ's votes will shrink, it shows that you are yet to come to reality. As for the SW, I will come back here on Sunday/Monday to do the analysis and voting pattern when GEJ carries SW. The funny thing about SW is that contrary to what APC are saying there are 3 groups ammong the Yoruba population. Group one will vote for GEJ, Group two will vote for GMB, while Group three will not participate in the Presidential election because they believe in non of them. Group one and two at present are going neck to neck with GEJ being at advantage. But what will finally seal the fate of GMB is the 30-35% votes of non indigens in the SW(majorly the Igbo population).

Believe me bro, Jonathan Shall Lead Again! For the NC that one is no go area.

The same non-indigenes carrying their PVCs back to their region in fear? GEJ is losing all his prospective voters in other regions because of their lack of confidence in his ability to protect them in the case of any skirmish. Bros I am Ibo, but I belong to a group that is seriously for GMB alongside other splinter Ibo groups. Do not believe everything you hear about total support for GEJ from the Ibos. The present fall of the naira against the dollar is killing the businesses of so many of the ibos mind you. People are tired and frustrated with this government. They are too many people I know that voted GEJ in 2011 who have sworn never again. I think the problem in Nigeria is when people listen to prominent idiots rather than keeping their ears to the ground to fell the pulse of those that matter, the suffering masses. sad

5 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by jiks123: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
1. In 2011 a lot of nigerians in NC voted base on religious sentiments and not facts.
2. In 2011 a lot of nigerians voted GEJ because of his background. He lied to everybody that he had no shoes while growing up.
3. In 2011 the opposition votes were divided among CPC and ACN due to the fail allience between this two paties.
But this time everything is change. 1 opposition, no sentiments and every factor that affected the change which was to take place in 2011 will be put aside. North Central has embraced change. I tip benue state for Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by johnpalmer774(m): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
wetin change? Bros, if anything changed then it is for GEJ's favor. Contrary to APC's postulation, the NW and NE has never voted in bloc for Buhari(ie 75%) since 2003. What wins election is political structure not political noise. I hope Buhari is ready to come to terms when reality will dawn on him tomorrow.

Your Eyes will Open on Monday .....Just be calm
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Are you sure you're based in Lagos? Why do you engage in self denial on the fact that GMB will win SW?
Bros, lol I de Lagos gidi gbam grin

GEJ will win...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Mordyb: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
gascoign1:
JUDGE FOR URSELF
o boy this is even a bigger dreamer you all need some coffee
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by sCun: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mitsurugi:

The same non-indigenes carrying their PVCs back to their region in fear? GEJ is losing all his prospective voters in other regions because of their lack of confidence in his ability to protect them in the case of any skirmish. Bros I am Ibo, but I belong to a group that is seriously for GMB alongside other splinter Ibo groups. Do not believe everything you hear about total support for GEJ from the Ibos. The present fall of the naira against the dollar is killing the businesses of so many of the ibos mind you. People are tired and frustrated with this government. They are too many people I know that voted GEJ in 2011 who have sworn never again. I think the problem in Nigeria is when people listen to prominent idiots rather than keeping their ears to the ground to fell the pulse of those that matter, the suffering masses. sad
''Ibo'' indeed.
Fool
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Mitsurugi(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
jiks123:
1. In 2011 a lot of nigerians in NC voted base on religious sentiments and not facts.
2. In 2011 a lot of nigerians voted GEJ because of his background. He lied to everybody that he had no shoes while growing up.
3. In 2011 the opposition votes were divided among CPC and ACN due to the fail allience between this two paties.
But this time everything is change. 1 opposition, no sentiments and every factor that affected the change which was to take place in 2011 will be put aside. North Central has embraced change. I tip benue state for Buhari.

On point three you are absolutely right. PDP cruised because of the inability of the CPC, ANPP and ACN to form the mega party. PDP's folly till date was erroneously thinking that the mega party project would never come to pass. People are not thinking, GMB without money and a strong political structure (especially in the SW) polled that staggering figure. In 2015 a lot has changed. He has massively added to his support base and believe me GMB will score 25% in some SE and SS states. 2011 was a sort of learning field for both the APC and GMB.
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Adelebadmos(m): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
egift:
1. Since 2011, a lot has changed.
2. Nigerians are now aware of the incompetence of Jonathan.
3. Unlike 2011, APC have a wider and stronger political structures than CPC.
4. More voters, politicians, international communities now embrace the candidacy of Buhari.
5. The 2015 Campaign of Buhari is better funded and has been issue based, unlike Jonathan who spent more attacking the person of Buhari.
6. Buhari has penetrated Jonathan's primary stronghold, while Jonathan has lost ground in where GMB's base.
7. Nigerians are not happy with how things have been handled under Jonathan. Everyone wants Change. Apart from improvements in few places, we can't see any transformation in Jonathan's cosmetics.
8. Buhari has better understanding to the problems facing Nigerian. Untill 2015 New Year Message, Jonathan never accepted Corruption was a big problem.
9. Buhari and his Team have ran a better Presidential Campaign than Jonathan, even with smaller fund. Same thing to expect in the incoming administration.

Therefore this 2015, it is Mathematically impossible for Buhari to lose.

Sai Buhari.

Add to that the north now has 40million plus P(please) V(vote 4) C(change), PVC's, while the south has less than 18 milion PvC's!!!

Thus, all the north now needs is to just lock up its now for its own now or never!!! cry
egift:
4. More voters, politicians, international communities now embrace the candidacy of Buhari.
5. The 2015 Campaign of Buhari is better funded and has been issue based, unlike Jonathan who spent more attacking the person of Buhari.
6. Buhari has penetrated Jonathan's primary stronghold, while Jonathan has lost ground in where GMB's base.
7. Nigerians are not happy with how things have been handled under Jonathan. Everyone wants Change. Apart from improvements in few places, we can't see any transformation in Jonathan's cosmetics.
8. Buhari has better understanding to the problems facing Nigerian. Untill 2015 New Year Message, Jonathan never accepted Corruption was a big problem.
9. Buhari and his Team have ran a better Presidential Campaign than Jonathan, even with smaller fund. Same thing to expect in the incoming administration.

Sai Buhari.

Add to that the north now has 40million plus P(please) V(vote 4) C(change), PVC's, while the south has less than 18 milion PvC's!!!

Thus, all the north now needs is to just lock up its now for its own now or never!!!
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Gr8amechi: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
Contrary to rumors, there was nothing like sell out in the SW by then ACN. The party NEVER campaigned for GEJ but Ribadu. It was the PDP's Structure in SW that mobilised for GEJ. The structure is still in tact(and more has even be added). ACN won the governorship because of several facors.

2. Jonathan is not hating on any north. Truth be told the majority muslim northern polutation in NW and NE voted for Buhari, the majority 30-35%(or 40%) Christian population voted for Jonathan. Among the Northern Christians, Buhari's image is not favorable and has always been like that since 2003. The NC has always been PDP's stronghold. GEJ fought BH but GMB was complaining that ND Militants weren't fought with brute force forgeting that BH is terrorist group while Militants of ND aren't.

3. GMB support in the South West(without AC) has always been poor. However, AC has never won the SW in ANY Presidential election despite fielding in two elections and having 3 incumbents SW Governors in 2011. As at now, they have even lost in fortune.
Guy you claim to be a very good analyst but you don't get the details at times. Now you must take note that the whole south worked for GEJ in 2011, these are facts, I had close inec staff that were serious part of that election and I can tell you categorically that almost all South Governors worked for him. but the truth is that today everything has changed. Its only self delusion will make you feel Gej will have d massive support he had last time, I am a southern I have many eastern friends that were once a die hard fan of gej but sad today as I talk to you things have changed. You are just a spectator so don't jump into many things you can't defend. if the APC don't have structure As you claim why has gej been very disturb why those rush to Lagos?? if gej will win SW, its because of certain things the ordinary eye may not see. this election will not be an easy ride, leave out every other past election out of it because records are meant to be broken
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by duwdu: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
IbnSultaan:
G=Goodluck
M= Moves to
B= Bayelsa

A classic, LOL.

But, wait... why are most of these meme's/acronyms being better formulated for GMB - and to the "detriment" of GEJ?

Hmm.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Mitsurugi(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
sCun:

''Ibo'' indeed.
Fool

Your father and his entire generations are fools. So you think because you are hiding behind a monitor you can insult me. Be careful you bastard! How idiots like you can be called homo-sapiens beats me. People like you deserve to die for selling their inheritance for a pot of pottage. You lack the decorum and decency to contribute meaningfully to a society, retrogressive baboon. Die a thousand deaths, bloody imbecilic son of a bastard. grin

3 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by maestroferddi: 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Segeggs:
you are actually the one yet to come to reality. Have you forgotten that APC now has its tentacles in SE? They have imo state and also top politicians in other SE states, which wasn't the case in 2011. So, the SE won't be all GEJ, though he would win the region but GMB will have his desired 25%.

Stop acting like they aren't APC supporters in Igbo land. It makes it seem like all ibos exhibit the herd mentality you sometimes forget that it's the yorubas that got GEJ to the seat of power(occupy nigeria) and are thesame people that started the campaign against his corrupt government. It's so funny hhowyou believe GEJ will win SW when the region is not known to support corrupt governments. How can they support such when they have a better option that fields their son as VP against a party that marginalised them? I can see that it's almost month end and you really have to earn your pay.

The group 1 includes the corrupt buruji, fayose, mimiko, gani adams and those who are really benefiting from this corrupt government. So sad for you that they are few.

Group 2 are actually the true yorubas who want change and have giving buhari the mantle of leadership. So sad for you that they are very large

Group3, which is a group that exists in every region, whether you like it or not, has been reduced to its barest minimum over the past week due to GEJ's desperation, where he used a non-partisan group (OPC) that yorubas use to be proud of to disrupt the peace of yoruba land. Asides that, his bribing of Obas really angered the average yoruba man, cos they felt insulted by his thought of having the Obas who don't wield any power over their subjects help him persuade them to vote for him over Osinbajo.

Remember what awujale told him. Also, the scammers called Obas in osun state recently denied endorsing GEJ remember majority of them are already travelling home for easter or perhaps fleeing.

Once again, you have successfully labelled Ibos as people who possess the herd mentality, who can't think for themselves. Sorry to disappoint you, APC is getting the reasonable ones in its bag, which are the educated ones who aren't bigoted. Have you ever seen polling booth bullying in the SW before?
I don't blame you.

Do anything to get paid this month end.
No need trying to refute your serial misrepresentations and lies since Sunday/Monday is almost here.

Buhari will not garner up to 15% of total votes cast in Imo State while his average performance in the whole of the South East will be less than 10%.
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by kokumo1949: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
We should be more careful with the import of 2011 election result. The permutation and configuration have change tremendously.
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
looking at the trend I doubt if the voting pattern in the SW, NE and NC will be anyway different from that of 2011. The only difference will be that Buhari will get more votes in SW and NC than he had in 2011 but Jonathan will still win the regions. The NW has been traditional Buhari slaughter ground except Kaduna where it is usually 51-49 in favore of Buhari (Thanks to the Southern Kaduna Christian Population). The election will come and go and Jonathan will again be re-elected. The Reality on ground favors him.

Some Jonathanians force me to have the believe that the election is more of a religious contest. #Shame
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by duwdu: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
ozo13:
I don't agree with ds assertion. In 2011 2 major Hausa aside buhari was in d race.ribadu and shekarau.it was like 3hausas sharing d northern vote BT not going to b like that in ds election. And dr is ds concept call CHANGE.dr was also no strong opposition in 2011 like we now have with many governors supporting d man.in 2011 PDP didn't have any internal problem.now dey do.DAT was y many governors left.in 2011 PDP was in majority both in senate n fed house of rep BT not like that now.I can go on and on.sorry for all d typo error. Typing inside a moving vehicle.

Very sensible thinking and additions - and quite well stated, actually, despite the 'moving vehicle' scenario. Well done.

P34c3
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by iiichidodo: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mitsurugi:

[s]
Your father and his entire generations are fools. So you think because you are hiding behind a monitor you can insult me. Be careful you bastard! How idiots like you can be called homo-sapiens beats me. People like you deserve to die for selling their inheritance for a pot of pottage. You lack the decorum and decency to contribute meaningfully to a society, retrogressive baboon. Die a thousand deaths, bloody imbecilic son of a bastard. grin[/s]
Stupidd bastard fake'ibo'.....Go and Die arsehole.

1 Like

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
so in 2011 there were twice as many voters in the ss as there were in the sw?
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by IbrahimB: 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
egift:

Sai Buhari.

10. The introduction of PVCs will also limit the extent of rigging (which the ruling party has greater capacity to carry out)
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by searay(m): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
After Tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by tuniski: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
demandtruth:

He's not in Lagos neither does he understand the current pulse
in Lagos

He's living in fantasy that is why he mentioned 2011

The hypothesis of his notion is based on the emotion
anyone thinking buhari will win SW is on a long thing. Tinubu is not the leader of yorubas but ACN now merged with APC! Tomorrow una go know. Gej will win the 4 regions he won in 2011 even if buhari has inroads while GEj will win atleast one additional state in the NE/NW. He will get 25% in all of them unlike 2011! This election won't be close GeJ will win by far!
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by doctokwus: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mitsurugi:

Your father and his entire generations are fools. So you think because you are hiding behind a monitor you can insult me. Be careful you bastard! How idiots like you can be called homo-sapiens beats me. People like you deserve to die for selling their inheritance for a pot of pottage. You lack the decorum and decency to contribute meaningfully to a society, retrogressive baboon. Die a thousand deaths, bloody imbecilic son of a bastard. grin
They are Ibo sycophants who have given GEJ d false impression that all Ibos are for him after all his scams. Allow him to be deluded.
The facts on d ground from from interaction with voters is that GMB can only lose these elections in another planet.
If GMB does not score 30% average votes in d east and 65% overall win in tomorrows elections, then he has done very poorly.
Am proud to be alive when history is made tomorrow of GEJ being d first sitting president to be defeated in Nigerian elections.

2 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by ogene007: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
egift:

Sai Buhari.
You will be shocked because a combination of Buhari's indiscretions such as his rumored ties with BH and his role in the post election violence of 2011 has made him lose a lot of supporters. His extremist views that has been widely publicized through the various documentaries has not helped his cause. In addition, his use of threat of violence against GEJ supporters will not apply this time around. The cleaner electoral process will not allow him to do multiple thumb printing and under age voting, coupled with the fact that the initial hatred for GEJ in the north in 2011 is not the same today because of what the president has done for the north in the areas of agriculture, dam projects, transportation etc. This time around, GEJ will make much more inroads in the north than in 2011.

In the southwest, GEJ will get basically the same percentage of votes due to the efficiency of his grassroots campaign. Don't be deceived by the noise in the social media because more than 95% of the voting population are not on social media. GEJ's virtual monopoly of both AIT and NTA has given him the most media penetration across the entire country, and this will result in his getting much more votes than he did in 2011.

After the elections, people like you would learn a necessary lesson in the fact that the effect of social media in nigeria's elections is over hyped, especially when you are contesting against the incumbent who has access to almost limitless financial, security and institutional resources to contest the elections. By the grace of God, GEJ will defeat Buhari overwhelmingly in the elections. APC are already readying a story in anticipation of their impending defeat in the elections, but Nigerians would not be fooled because the majority are rooting for continuity.

1 Like

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Mitsurugi(m): 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
iiichidodo:
Stupidd bastard fake'ibo'.....Go and Die arsehole.

I will after your generation has passed on and are cremated in a pit for decrepit imbeciles. I'm logging out, so lets postpone this mudslinging for Monday. I'm flying to Anambra to cast my vote for GMB! Suck my d.ck unthinking gay! Otolo n'enwere onye nche chuba gi nime ofia! Anu ezi! grin
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Joe82834(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
tuccessfully lave successfully labelled Ibos as people who possess the herd mentality, who can't think for themselves. Sorry to disappoint you, APC is getting the reasonable ones in its bag, which are the educated ones who aren't bigoted. Have you ever seen polling booth bullying in the SW before?
I don't blame you.

Do anything to get paid this month end. [/quote]

You must be a fool.u support APC,u think 4 urself some1 supports PDP therefore he doesn't think 4 himself. Must u insult a race to make ur point.foolishness of the highest order.same way u decided to support APC,sm others ve decided to support PDP.leave it at that and allow d voting decide d winner.mumu
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by iiichidodo: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mitsurugi:

[s]
I will after your generation has passed on and are cremated in a pit for decrepit imbeciles. I'm logging out, so lets postpone this mudslinging for Monday. I'm flying to Anambra to cast my vote for GMB! Suck my d.ck unthinking gay! Otolo n'enwere onye nche chuba gi nime ofia! Anu ezi! grin[/s]
Why don't you take ship and sail into my anus,you lying fake ibo stupidd son of a b**tch?...Time is almost gone and you will miss your german wing flight, Dumb stuppid fuckface.

1 Like

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by demandtruth: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
tuniski:
anyone thinking buhari will win SW is on a long thing. Tinubu is not the leader of yorubas but ACN now merged with APC! Tomorrow una go know. Gej will win the 4 regions he won in 2011 even if buhari has inroads while GEj will win atleast one additional state in the NE/NW. He will get 25% in all of them unlike 2011! This election won't be close GeJ will win by far!

Don't be overwhelmed by emotion.
it not about Tinubu or SW leaders. It's about choice.

We are here in SW and sees how things are shaping

I repeat this is not 2011. The SW have a stake in this election

1 Like

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by tuniski: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
kokumo1949:
We should be more careful with the import of 2011 election result. The permutation and configuration have change tremendously.
nothing has changed significantly tomorrow u will know. The undercurrent of voting pattern sadly are what we don't like to discuss. It has never been issue based neither principles but, perception. So it shall be again it will be a win for GEJ by far! All those seeking identity like the minority ethnic people will all massively vote GEJ. That is the majority bloc in nigeria. Where we vote is where the winner is! NW and some tinubu yorubas can't deliver Aso rock to buhari or anyone. Sai Jonathan till 2019!
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Joe82834(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
PervyByNature:
i will so laugh at u starting frm 2mao evening.
Rather it is u who will become a laughing stock
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Hearme(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
IbnSultaan:
G=Goodluck
M= Moves to
B= Bayelsa

A B C
A for Ambode
B for Buhari
C for Change
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Joe82834(m): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kolade354:
you knw nothing abt south west Politics, Jonathan wining southwest is just fiction and not reality, Mind you, GMB shall win and I will make sure you deactivate ur acct.
Game on.let's who who will run out after the results are announced

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ngige Hosts VP Osibanjo At His Home In Alor During Father's Burial - Photos / Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth / Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.