Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region (41227 Views)

Falsehood in APC Fuel Price :Real Cost Of Petrol Breakdown ...by Tam David West / List Of Countries By Electricity Production, See Nigeria As At 2011. / Tinubu's Comment On Buhari At 2011 ACN Rally In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by dubemivan(m): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
G- GENERAL BUHARI
M-MARCHS
B-BACK to obscurity!!!
Goodluck to ALL Nigerians on 29th
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Joe82834(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
angelsing:
What u fail to factor into ur aspersion is things has change base on the present situation of the country...Under those years u listed, the country was a bit safe and the economy a bit better..No card reader to checkmate rigging etc...I can't say for sure who will win but I hope GEJ lose
Though am a supporter of Jonathan I love ur comment.just made ur points without throwing insults here and there

1 Like

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by UncleJudax(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Have you bought handkerchiefs?
Na towel sure pass. grin
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Joe82834(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
IyaIode:
Op olodo, go and first compare PVC collection to the 2011 results before talking nonsense. Gonori analysing yoruba vote. The south east has less than 85% pvc collection, how will they record 95% votes for jonathan

A good mathematics student should understand this. 85% PVC collection and he meant 95% of those will go to jonathan.simple maths dear
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by sCun: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mitsurugi:

Your father and his entire generations are fools. So you think because you are hiding behind a monitor you can insult me. Be careful you bastard! How idiots like you can be called homo-sapiens beats me. People like you deserve to die for selling their inheritance for a pot of pottage. You lack the decorum and decency to contribute meaningfully to a society, retrogressive baboon. Die a thousand deaths, bloody imbecilic son of a bastard. grin
I am sure you can't recognise even one word in ''Ibo''.
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by sCun: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
iiichidodo:
Stupidd bastard fake'ibo'.....Go and Die arsehole.
Did you notice how his brother Doctokwus also called himself ''Ibo''?
Lol
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
What the OP do not know is that if his analysis are true then why is PDP making every desperate move to stop the use of PVC and card readers??or is the OP trying to say he is more informed that than the campaign team of the PDP??So many delusions running through this thread...it is funny that the OP is not even putting the PVC collection rate into consideration,the south west,south-south and all the southern states have low PVC collection rate compared to the northern states,.and this factor will affect voters turn-out in each states,and by the way some of the south-south people that might want to vote based on ethnicity even have low voters and a lot of them currently don't even have PVC,you cannot vote without PVC.... and that was why reuben abati and fani kayode are shouting and shouting concerning PVC,they know this will negatively affect PDP at the polls,this election is not PDP vs APC but it is PDP vs Nigerians........trust me buhari will win this election....

3 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by bodejohn(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
The reality is this...

The presidential election is not between the PDP and APC, it is between Jonathan and Nigerians. Even the map shared by the OP clearly showed this.

I expect a lot more people to vote based on personality than party affiliations. I also expect people to vote based on present realities in the country...queues in the filling stations, falling value of Naira and general insecurity...

My prediction for the election, Jonathan will win more states and GMB will win more votes...

1 Like

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by iiichidodo: 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
sCun:
Lol
We vehemently detest pretence and impersonators and we don't hesitate to excrete vitriol on them.....bastards,the lying lot from Lagos pretending ibo.
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Rendition(m): 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
firstly, you can only "RIG" where you are popular. As for SE/SS for you to say that GEJ's votes will shrink, it shows that you are yet to come to reality. As for the SW, I will come back here on Sunday/Monday to do the analysis and voting pattern when GEJ carries SW. The funny thing about SW is that contrary to what APC are saying there are 3 groups ammong the Yoruba population. Group one will vote for GEJ, Group two will vote for GMB, while Group three will not participate in the Presidential election because they believe in non of them. Group one and two at present are going neck to neck with GEJ being at advantage. But what will finally seal the fate of GMB is the 30-35% votes of non indigens in the SW(majorly the Igbo population).

Believe me bro, Jonathan Shall Lead Again! For the NC that one is no go area.
dream on
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by tunde1200(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is 2015 not 2011 Nigerians are now aware of the incompetence of Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Hearme(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Those who buy dollar for 160 now buy dollar for 230 for buisness

Those who buy fuel for 65 naira now buy at 87naira despite the fall in fuel price from 120dollar per barrel to 54 dollar barrel per. NOTE

Dangotes loss is unimaginable. His support for Jonathan is because he knows he might not get the kind of favour from GEJs govt from that of GMB

What can we say about increases in Tarrifs from power holding with no power supply. I had power last in my home 7days ago.

New number plates, drivers license and several means they have collected from the masses without giving them the infrastructure they deserve.

A change in political party is due now. ENOUGH OF SELFISHNESS. LETS MAKE NIGERIA DEMOCRATIC

2 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by tuniski: 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
demandtruth:

Don't be overwhelmed by emotion.
it not about Tinubu or SW leaders. It's about choice.

We are here in SW and sees how things are shaping

I repeat this is not 2011. The SW have a stake in this election
SW always had stake in national election and issues. The sw is going GEJ not emotion but, reality watch out for the results. No be una media noise or propaganda. By Monday una go dey court and term it rigging! GEJ will win by far! It baffles me how some can't see beyond their elitism the undercurrent of the nigerian state!
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by lekandauda1234: 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
@barcanista, i sure do know u ar not a yoruba man and your analysis of yoruba response in tomorrows election is really baffling. Let me start by letting you know that yoruba race are a very sophisticated and can not be swayed by candies as Mr Jonathan has done in the past six weeks. You nd your cohort will be dissappointed at the response of Mr President incessant trips to various states in the south west. Yes, we have non indigenes living with us in large nos but thier impact will be wittle down by the response of the locals. A quick take. I sampled the opinions of relatives and friends who normally will never bother with Nigerian politics from my past experience wiht them but to my surprise they are willing this time to go to the polling booth to vote. Do you know the reason why, lies and lies of the incubent and his showing to the gallery in Lagos. I hope u will be her on Monday/Tuesday to talk more.

2 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by kooidfeifrije4: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by demandtruth: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
tuniski:
SW always had stake in national election and issues. The sw is going GEJ not emotion but, reality watch out for the results. No be una media noise or propaganda. By Monday una go dey court and term it rigging! GEJ will win by far! It baffles me how some can't see beyond their elitism the undercurrent of the nigerian state!

Hmmm, i heard you

I don't know what is elitist about SW casting their votes
for Buhari

I'm from the SW, Xtian and will vote
BUHARI

shikena

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
wetin change? Bros, if anything changed then it is for GEJ's favor. Contrary to APC's postulation, the NW and NE has never voted in bloc for Buhari(ie 75%) since 2003. What wins election is political structure not political noise. I hope Buhari is ready to come to terms when reality will dawn on him tomorrow.
u are extremely deceiving urself..watch out!.....

3 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
bodejohn:
The reality is this...

The presidential election is not between the PDP and APC, it is between Jonathan and Nigerians. Even the map shared by the OP clearly showed this.

I expect a lot more people to vote based on personality than party affiliations. I also expect people to vote based on present realities in the country...queues in the filling stations, falling value of Naira and general insecurity...

My prediction for the election, Jonathan will win more states and GMB will win more votes...
GMB wld win both more states and more votes..dnt get it twisted

2 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Truckpusher(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
PDP ....... Power to the people. grin

Tonight janjawiid shall be judged by the content of their devilish character and I personally can't wait to see some nairalanders cry tomorrow.

Tomorrow, here in Rivers state any maga we catch wey dey thumb print APC ......we go give am better long sleeve grin

Dem dey crase! angry
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Clerverly: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
iiichidodo:
Why don't you take ship and sail into my anus,you lying fake ibo stupidd son of a b**tch?...Time is almost gone and you will miss your german wing flight, Dumb stuppid fuckface.

He is not Igbo because he doesn't support your useless President Jonathan? I am Igbo, but your jonathan is a goat! Oya Go and Die!

6 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
maestroferddi:
No need trying to refute your serial misrepresentations and lies since Sunday/Monday is almost here.

Buhari will not garner up to 15% of total votes cast in Imo State while his average performance in the whole of the South East will be less than 10%.

Deceive urself to your on detriment....your shocker is sure......u better join the train now u have the chance, it would soon be 12 midnight.... #change.. a word is enough.....

1 Like

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by angelsing(m): 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Joe82834:

Though am a supporter of Jonathan I love ur comment.just made ur points without throwing insults here and there
Thanks buddy!
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by iiichidodo: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Clerverly:
[s]

He is not Igbo because he doesn't support your useless President Jonathan? I am Igbo, but your jonathan is a goat! Oya Go and Die![/s]
He's not igbo because he's a fake ibo...Busybody,go fucck yourself.
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Hanibal(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Firefire:
As of today Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has 73% Nigerians vote. If you are not aware please wait and see.
He didnt have up to 60% in 2011... its now he will have 73%
you will wake up to reality on monday
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
egift:
1. Since 2011, a lot has changed.
2. Nigerians are now aware of the incompetence of Jonathan.
3. Unlike 2011, APC have a wider and stronger political structures than CPC.
4. More voters, politicians, international communities now embrace the candidacy of Buhari.
5. The 2015 Campaign of Buhari is better funded and has been issue based, unlike Jonathan who spent more attacking the person of Buhari.
6. Buhari has penetrated Jonathan's primary stronghold, while Jonathan has lost ground in where GMB's base.
7. Nigerians are not happy with how things have been handled under Jonathan. Everyone wants Change. Apart from improvements in few places, we can't see any transformation in Jonathan's cosmetics.
8. Buhari has better understanding to the problems facing Nigerian. Untill 2015 New Year Message, Jonathan never accepted Corruption was a big problem.
9. Buhari and his Team have ran a better Presidential Campaign than Jonathan, even with smaller fund. Same thing to expect in the incoming administration.

Therefore this 2015, it is Mathematically impossible for Buhari to lose.

Sai Buhari.
This mathematics is not addition and substraction, it calculus! So in your widest dream never think bihari will win.
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
sCun:
Lol
but you all are ibos na

You are the fake Ibo for not calling yourself Ibo

grin grin
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by allenuzoma(m): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sincerely who do u think will carry the day ....LIKE for GEJ and SHARE for GMB...as for me o.. am voting for dat IGBO man....can't even remember his Party name!
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Bdemmy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
SOTH-WEST
Jonathan: 2,786,417
Buhari: 321,609-----even if u rig with OPC gun. Buhari can't score this low in SW. A minimum of 3m votes is sure

Ribadu: 1,369,943
Turnout: 32.3%

SOUTH-EAST
Jonathan: 4,985,246
Buhari: 20,335 -----he'll get over a million votes. SE folks are not daft to close their eyes to Jona's misdemeanours
Ribadu: 25,517
Turnout: 66.9%

SOUTH-SOUTH
Jonathan: 6,118,608---do they have PVCs
Buhari: 49,978---he'll get a minimum of 1.5m
Ribadu: 144,141
Turnout: 67.0%

TOTAL  SOUTH
Jonathan: 13,890,271-----barely 8m votes
Buhari: 391,922-------over 10m votes
Ribadu: 1,539,601
Turnout: 52.0%

NORTH-WEST 
Jonathan: 3,395,724----na beans? He'll not hit 1m
Buhari: 6,453,437-------over 10m votes is sure
Ribadu: 146,216
Shekarau: 612,541
Turnout: 54.5%

NORTH-EAST
Jonathan: 1,832,622----if he hits 1m, he should do thanks giving
Buhari: 3,624,919----over 4m votes is certain
Ribadu: 84,273
Shekarau: 198,837
Turnout: 54.2%

NORTH-CENTRAL
Jonathan: 3,123,126 are you for real? Jona gets 300k
Buhari: 1,612,999-----over 4m
Ribadu: 306,684
Shekarau: 40,175
Turnout: 48.2%

TOTAL NORTH
Jonathan: 8,351,472-----barely 3m votes
Buhari: 11,691,355------18m votes
Ribadu: 537,173
Shekarau: 851,553

TOTAL FCT
Jonathan: 253,444
Buhari: 131,576
Ribadu: 2,327
Shekarau: 3,170

COUNTRY TOTAL:
Jonathan: 22,495,187 (58.89%)-----21m votes
Buhari: 12,214,853 (31.98%)-------48m votes
Ribadu: 2,079,101 (5.41%)
Shekarau: 917,012 (2.10%)
Others: 503,771 (1.31%)

1 Like

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by IVORY2009(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Clerverly:

He is not Igbo because he doesn't support your useless President Jonathan? I am Igbo, but your jonathan is a goat! Oya Go and Die!

Are you really a paid agent, only time will tell...
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Safari29: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
efaraburuku bale. election in few hours time. sai buhari
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by FitnessNigeria: 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
egift:

Therefore this 2015, it is Mathematically impossible for Buhari to lose.

Sai Buhari.

Can you bet on that? My paddy dey look for any APC member who go bet 1 million naira on this election. If APC win make de person chop. Nobody dey show even for apc state.
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by gabicon: 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
gej will win ss and se
gmb will win ne and nw
gej & gmb will share nc
i cant predict sw its going to be the decider.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Controlling Traffic On Kaduna-Zaria Road (Video) / MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) / 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.