Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region (41237 Views)

Falsehood in APC Fuel Price :Real Cost Of Petrol Breakdown ...by Tam David West / List Of Countries By Electricity Production, See Nigeria As At 2011. / Tinubu's Comment On Buhari At 2011 ACN Rally In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Collynzo9: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
To all those talking about rigging in the South East, what about the use of child and animal voters in the north by CPC? One of the corpers that was killed in 2011 said CPC supporters imposed child voters on him and still wanted him to hand over the remaining ballot papers to them to thumb print. With that be the case with PVCs? Will the emirs and politicians responsible for the high PVC collection in the north east be able to use them? You shouldn't be looking at this from just one point of view.
Below is one of the corpers's last post, it is till there.
Na wao! This CPC suporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thiumb print.
Thank God for the police and am happy i could
stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come. 17 April 2011 at 06:48
http://m.facebook.com/ukeoma.aikfavour?v=timeline

2 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Collynzo9: 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Corpers like the one above who ended up being killed where in the minority, most of them because of fear for their lives gave in to the demand of CPC supporters, allowed children to vote and gave them the remaining ballot papers to thumb print for Buhari at the end of the day.
Now with PVCs, card readers and better security (soldiers have already been deployed) do you think the above scenario will take place again?
Stop talking about perceived rigging in the South east when we have verifiable ones in the north.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
I heard on channels TV that ballot papers will be distributed according to the PVCs collected in each polling unit. That is a good decision by Jega. I am so loving that man honestly!

PDP will not have the chance to rig this time around. Haha!

4 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by mrmetoo1: 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Barcanista the SS boy telling SW people how they'll vote. Almost everyone that claims to be from the SW here has disagreed with you yet you insist that they'll vote for GEJ. It can't be easy lying to yourself.

2011 is not 2015, if it was GEJ won't be campaigning half as hard as he's been campaigning. This man has made progress in six weeks in what he didn't attempt in 6 years. If 2011 is the same as 2015, GEJ won't feel the need to "pleed" for votes from the north. All his guys including his party chairman have said they'll win but it'll be very narrow but barcanista is trying to make us believe that he hasn't lost any support from 2011 but actually gained. Are you having a laugh?? On top what achievement exactly??

Barcanista people harder than you, the real beneficiaries of this administration are running scared right now. I'm talking those that have millions/billions on the line. I've said it before that I met a consultant to a project that was telling me he's raising valuations left and right for govt projects because people are trying to pull their money out because they don't think GEJ is winning. Keep deceiving yourself. Asari is huffing and puffing everyday because he too knows, barcanista is here trying to convince himself on Nairaland. Goan take a nap pls

5 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Barcanista the SS boy telling SW people how they'll vote. Almost everyone that claims to be from the SW here has disagreed with you yet you insist that they'll vote for GEJ. It can't be easy lying to yourself.

2011 is not 2015, if it was GEJ won't be campaigning half as hard as he's been campaigning. This man has made progress in six weeks what he didn't attempt in 6 years. If 2011 is the same as 2015, GEJ won't feel the need to "pleed" for votes from the north. All his guys including his party chairman have said they'll win but it'll be very narrow but barcanista is trying to make us believe that he hasn't lost any support from 2011 but actually gained. Are you having a laugh?? On top what achievement exactly??
Abi o, all this copy and paste children.
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
mrmetoo1:

2011 is not 2015, if it was GEJ won't be campaigning half as hard as he's been campaigning. This man has made progress in six weeks in what he didn't attempt in 6 years. If 2011 is the same as 2015, GEJ won't feel the need to "pleed" for votes from the north. All his guys including his party chairman have said they'll win but it'll be very narrow but barcanista is trying to make us believe that he hasn't lost any support from 2011 but actually gained. Are you having a laugh?? On top what achievement exactly??
Point of correction, I am not "telling" the Yorubas(whom I respect so much) on who to vote. No! I am telling people like you that has failed to come to terms the reality on ground. Apart from the noise-making group (AC/ACN and APC), the SW majority will vote for GEJ from reality on ground. You can't use NL because majority of the outspoken Yoruba on NL "claimed" that ACN will win at Presidential level in 2011 but ACN lost the SW in 2011. In fact, Opinion poll on NL gave Buhari Victory against GEJ and Ribadu. In fact, going by Nairaland, you will see that combined GMB and Ribadu almost trippled GEJ(see below), but on ground it was a different scenario. Fayose lost on Nairaland but won in reality. Using NL as a basis for judgement is another flawed calculation.

See 2011 NL poll

1. Buhari Won Nairaland 2011 Presidential Opinion Poll
Poll: Who is your candidate?
Buhari(CPC): 48% (356 votes)
Dele Momodu (NCP): 0% (2 votes)
GEJ(PDP): 25% (191 votes)
Ribadu(ACN): 21% (157 votes)
Utomi(SDMP): 1% (13 votes)
Okotie(FP): 0% (4 votes)
Shekarau(ANPP): 0% (5 votes)
Others: 1% (10 votes)
www.nairaland.com/585935/nl-official-presidential-opinion-poll
FINAL RESULT:
GEJ(PDP)- 22,495,187/58.89%
GMB(CPC)- 12,214,853/31.98%

1 Like

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by mrmetoo1: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
Point of correction, I am not "telling" the Yorubas(whom I respect so much) on who to vote. No! I am telling people like you that has failed to come to terms the reality on ground. Apart from the noise-making group (AC/ACN and APC), the SW majority will vote for GEJ from reality on ground. You can't use NL because majority of the outspoken Yoruba on NL "claimed" that ACN will win at Presidential level in 2011 but ACN lost the SW in 2011. In fact, Opinion poll on NL gave Buhari Victory against GEJ and Ribadu. In fact, going by Nairaland, you will see that combined GMB and Ribadu almost trippled GEJ(see below), but on ground it was a different scenario. Fayose lost on Nairaland but won in reality. Using NL as a basis for judgement is another flawed calculation.

See 2011 NL poll

FINAL RESULT:

Dude you keep saying reality in ground, what ground Apart from your copy and paste and ask these groups that don't add up to anything what do you have. I'm from the SW, I live in the SW, I have family in the SW, I have workers from the SW, I have people I work for from the SW and I'm telling you 80% age voting GMB. What's more real than that

Dude if 2011 is the same as 2015, even you won't feel the need to create this threads.

2 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo9:
Corpers like the one above who ended up being killed where in the minority, most of them because of fear for their lives gave in to the demand of CPC supporters, allowed children to vote and gave them the remaining ballot papers to thumb print for Buhari at the end of the day.
Now with PVCs, card readers and better security (soldiers have already been deployed) do you think the above scenario will take place again?
Stop talking about perceived rigging in the South east when we have verifiable ones in the north.
We all know about the issue of underaged voters and the intimidation stuff that took place in 2011. Funny enough, security is now tightened and the intimidation of corp members will be highly minimal. As for the SE, I wonder whether CPC was expecting more than they got in 2011 grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by mrmetoo1: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:

See 2011 NL poll

FINAL RESULT:

Dude you keep saying reality in ground, what ground?? Apart from your copy and paste and all these groups that don't add up to anything what do you have? I'm from the SW, I live in the SW, I have family in the SW, I have workers from the SW, I have people I work for from the SW and I'm telling you 80% are voting GMB. What's more real than that??

Dude if 2011 is the same as 2015, even you won't feel the need to create these threads.

1 Like

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
March 28 will be a shocker. I see GMB cruising to victory.
What happened in 2011 wil never happen again.

Its Sai Buhari!

Be prepared to cry again like you did in 2011.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by gabriel212: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

#NeverAgain.
WISDOMFLAKES please I beg you dont let US shout till after election. the result of the election will shock them even from the SE/SS they so much boast of.
During our conference room meeting today, the support for GMB filled the meeting room until the Director came in.

1 Like

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Be prepared to cry again like you did in 2011.
mumu

2 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Dude you keep saying reality in ground, what ground Apart from your copy and paste and ask these groups that don't add up to anything what do you have. I'm from the SW, I live in the SW, I have family in the SW, I have workers from the SW, I have people I work for from the SW and I'm telling you 80% age voting GMB. What's more real than that

Dude if 2011 is the same as 2015, even you won't feel the need to create this threads.
I am on ground in SW. You can allocate 99.999% of SW to GMB or even KOWA, but it won't stop him from losing the region just as AC/ACN/ANPP/CPC usually FAIL in the SW region at the Presidential level.

Structures win votes and not noise!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by tomakint: 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Some of these broom waving demons will deactivate their account tomorrow.
Quotable quote of life, I am bookmarking this quote right away! Lol @ "these broom waving demons will deactivate their accounts tomorrow" grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Wristler: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:

1. What has changed in the South in GMB's favor? Even in the north East and North West the 30-40% Christian population are yet to embrace Buhari. The violence by his supporters in 2011 never helped matters..

2. In 2007 AC/ACN in partnership with renegade PDP led by Atiku and some Governors(Boni Haruna of Adamawa) couldn't secure the SW for Atiku neither could they win Adamawa State. Atiku only had a meagre 2million votes(compare with ribadu 2011), lost Adamawa despite having incumbent Governor. Buhari had incumbent Governors in Kano, Zamfara, Borno, Yobe but couldn't score up to 20% in the poll. He even lost in his Katsina and (I think KD). All the Noise of AC never materialised into votes for Atiku, neither did the ANPP noise. The so-called APC Governors will not make much effect.

3. Lol @ international support. Do they have PVC? Did international community support Yaradua in 2007 and Nantayahu in 2015? Or Mugabe of Zimbabwe?

4. Atiku spent money in 2007 but couldn't get up to 3million votes. Even Buhari that spent less had more votes than him. Note Atiku rode on Tinubu's struxture in the SW. Edo for instance voted Oshiomole in 2007 because of personality but voted Yaradua because of PDP structure at the Presidential level. Money without political structure is ZERO!

Like I said, nothing has changed for Buhari's favor.
Dey there make boxers dey wear you undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by forgiveness: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Are these factors still going to work for President Jonathan?

1, His name 'GOODLUCK'

2, I'm voting for Jonathan not PDP

3, Make them rule too ( southern minority from oil producing region)

4, I have no shoes

5, Not a military dictator like Gen buhari

6, First President with Phd

7, Gen buhari is a tribal bigot and wants to islamize Nigeria

8, North vs South ( Christian vs Muslim)

9, Regional parties (ACN, ANPP & CPC) VS National party PDP

note; no offence pls

1 Like

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Kingspin(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
egift:
1. Since 2011, a lot has changed.
2. Nigerians are now aware of the incompetence of Jonathan.
3. Unlike 2011, APC have a wider and stronger political structures than CPC.
4. More voters, politicians, international communities now embrace the candidacy of Buhari.
5. The 2015 Campaign of Buhari is better funded and has been issue based, unlike Jonathan who spent more attacking the person of Buhari.
6. Buhari has penetrated Jonathan's primary stronghold, while Jonathan has lost ground in where GMB's base.
7. Nigerians are not happy with how things have been handled under Jonathan. Everyone wants Change. Apart from improvements in few places, we can't see any transformation in Jonathan's cosmetics.
8. Buhari has better understanding to the problems facing Nigerian. Untill 2015 New Year Message, Jonathan never accepted Corruption was a big problem.
9. Buhari and his Team have ran a better Presidential Campaign than Jonathan, even with smaller fund. Same thing to expect in the incoming administration.

Therefore this 2015, it is Mathematically impossible for Buhari to lose.

Sai Buhari.
Who is incompetent? Stop talking for the sake u want to talk. Buhari as it stand can never be a complete man than Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Mogidi: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
SOUTH-WEST
Jonathan: 2,786,417
Buhari: 321,609
Ribadu: 1,369,943
Turnout: 32.3%

SOUTH-EAST
Jonathan: 4,985,246
Buhari: 20,335
Ribadu: 25,517
Turnout: 66.9%

SOUTH-SOUTH
Jonathan: 6,118,608
Buhari: 49,978
Ribadu: 144,141
Turnout: 67.0%

TOTAL  SOUTH
Jonathan: 13,890,271
Buhari: 391,922
Ribadu: 1,539,601
Turnout: 52.0%

NORTH-WEST
Jonathan: 3,395,724
Buhari: 6,453,437
Ribadu: 146,216
Shekarau: 612,541
Turnout: 54.5%

NORTH-EAST
Jonathan: 1,832,622
Buhari: 3,624,919
Ribadu: 84,273
Shekarau: 198,837
Turnout: 54.2%

NORTH-CENTRAL
Jonathan: 3,123,126
Buhari: 1,612,999
Ribadu: 306,684
Shekarau: 40,175
Turnout: 48.2%

TOTAL NORTH
Jonathan: 8,351,472
Buhari: 11,691,355
Ribadu: 537,173
Shekarau: 851,553

TOTAL FCT
Jonathan: 253,444
Buhari: 131,576
Ribadu: 2,327
Shekarau: 3,170

[size=13pt]COUNTRY TOTAL:[/size]
Jonathan: 22,495,187 (58.89%)

Buhari: 12,214,853 (31.98%)
Ribadu: 2,079,101 (5.41%)
Shekarau: 917,012 (2.10%)
Others: 503,771 (1.31%)

Reference: http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20110419040622zg/sections/general-articles/details-of-2011-presidential-election-results-in-nigeria/

How did I miss this wonderful article.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
mumu

Have you bought handkerchiefs?
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by homesteady(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
egift:

6. Buhari has penetrated Jonathan's primary stronghold, while Jonathan has lost ground in where GMB's base..

GBANMMMMMM!
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Mogidi: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
tomakint:

Quotable quote of life, I am bookmarking this quote right away! Lol @ "these broom waving demons will deactivate their accounts tomorrow" grin cheesy

berem is smarter than most people think, she deactivated two weeks ago. Won't be able to quote her delussional views back at her in future.
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by demandtruth: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
wetin change? Bros, if anything changed then it is for GEJ's favor. Contrary to APC's postulation, the NW and NE has never voted in bloc for Buhari(ie 75%) since 2003. What wins election is political structure not political noise. I hope Buhari is ready to come to terms when reality will dawn on him tomorrow.

i know very deep down there in your mind
you know you are only consoling yourself

this is not 2011. jonathan now has a report card
and it says: FAILURE

many people are not like you who bask in past glory
they are realist.

what you fail to realize is that the momentum is on
Buhari side. that defines the swing of this election.
nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Mogidi: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
demandtruth:

i know very deep down there in your mind
you know you are only consoling yourself

this is not 2011. jonathan now has a report card
and it says: FAILURE

many people are not like you who bask in past glory
they are realist.

what you fail to realize is that the momentum is on
Buhari side. that defines the swing of this election.
nothing more

The momentum you speak of is largely on the net, the internet momentum didn't save Fayemi last year.
Going by how loud APC are on the internet, you'd expect Buhari to be well ahead now in non partisan polls.

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by dolphinheart(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
What has changed between 2011 and now

1. jona's pdp has more states but now has less.

2. Pdp had more elected members in government but now have less.

3.pdp had political big wigs in 2011 but now has less.

4. Most people are less connected to the internet in 2011 than now, and have more knowledge about the atrocities and cover ups of the president.

5. Most important. I really liked jona in 2011 , now I dnt like him at all. Watched his interview on BBC and my question was " how did the nigerian people not see this disaster in 2011.

4 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by emiye(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:

1. What has changed in the South in GMB's favor? Even in the north East and North West the 30-40% Christian population are yet to embrace Buhari. The violence by his supporters in 2011 never helped matters..

2. In 2007 AC/ACN in partnership with renegade PDP led by Atiku and some Governors couldn't secure the SW for Atiku neither could they win Adamawa State. Atiku only had a meagre 2million votes(compare with ribadu 2011). He lost Adamawa despite having incumbent Governor. Buhari had incumbent Governors in Kano, Zamfara, Borno, Yobe, Kebbi and one other state but couldn't score up to 20% in the poll. He even lost in his Katsina and (I think KD). All the Noise of AC never materialised into votes for Atiku, neither did the ANPP noise. The so-called APC Governors will not make much effect.

3. Lol @ international support. Do they have PVC? Did international community support Yaradua in 2007 and Nantayahu in 2015? Or Mugabe of Zimbabwe?

4. Atiku spent money in 2007 but couldn't get up to 3million votes. Even Buhari that spent less had more votes than him.
Note that Atiku rode on Tinubu's struxture in the SW.

Edo for instance voted Oshiomole in 2007 because of personality but voted Yaradua because of PDP structure at the Presidential level. Money without political structure is ZERO!

Like I said, nothing has changed for Buhari's favor.

I suspect you gave this analysis with PDP's gun pointed at your head. grin grin grin

Your no 1 question, what has changed in south to favour GMB ? A lot has changed, APC structure now controls 7 out the 17 southern states structure. GMB has been repackaged in south for the first time in his 4 attempts, all his past attempts never had a southern structure.
Even Ribadu who could not secure more than 5% votes in his Adamawa state in 2011 presidential election, had over 2.5 million votes because
of the partially deployed ACN structure.

2. In 2007, AC had only one state governor in the SW and that was Lagos, and Atiku won in Lagos presidential election, despite the fact that he was disqualified days before the election, and later cleared. The 2007 election was also badly rigged by the PDP, and the acclaimed winner acknowledged the fact.

3. Failure of GEJ to take a stand at the right time will lead to punishment at the polls, or at best voters apathy.

I wont write much, you are either deceiving yourself or trying to deceive a paymaster.

4 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Truckpusher(m): 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Peppyluv:
The two strong party system is a good thing for our young democracy.

Let them lose the election but I do not support total anihilation of a party that gave the PDP a run for their money.

We need parties like the APC in a more approachable form to keep the PDP on their toes else they'll return to the OBJ era where the President was worshipped like a mini god thereby giving him this overbloated sense of entitlement while running Nigeria like his Ota farm.

APC is a good development even as their selfish interest is being put forward first before the interest of the country.

4 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by mrmetoo1: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
I am on ground in SW. You can allocate 99.999% of SW to GMB or even KOWA, but it won't stop him from losing the region just as AC/ACN/ANPP/CPC usually FAIL in the SW region at the Presidential level.

Structures win votes and not noise!!!!

Ok let's forget that majority of the people believe this president has failed. Let's talk structure, what structure are you talking about that'll win PDP these votes in the SW. You think GEJ's grassroots reach in Lagos can match Tinubu's, are you joking. APC controls almost all districts in Lagos, so what structure is more solid than that? The elites love APC controlled Lagos, the working class does. They have deep roots in the SW grassroots and you're here talking about structure because of Bode George and Gani Adams. Tinubu that told his guys to return to their constituencies after the postponement, you think he doesn't know what he's doing?? Where has your underestimation of Tinubu gotten you?? He's here making your incumbent president sweat. The fact is APC has gotten a lot stronger and PDP a lot weaker. PDP chances in the SW is from slim to performing magic.

2 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mogidi:

How did I miss this wonderful article.
Make them de deceive themselves say them go wing 75% north.
2003:
Buhari got 12m when he contested against Obj under ANPP. ANPP had about 8 Governors that time.

2007:
Buhari got 6.6m votes when he ran against Yaradua under ANPP. Anpp had 6 Governors as incumbents.

2011:
He sran against GEJ and Got 12million votes.

Notice that he always score 12m against Christian Candidates but less against Muslim/Northern Yaradua.

This time, the vote will not be any much different. He doesn't even come close in all previous elections. He de depend on Old ACN wey no fit win SW for Atiku(2007) and Ribadu(2011). Na loser jare!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by demandtruth: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mogidi:

The momentum you speak of is largely on the net, the internet momentum didn't save Fayemi last year.
Going by how loud APC are on the internet, you'd expect Buhari to be well ahead now in non partisan polls.

You are insinuating that the PDP supporters are not computer literate?

Going by your submission, only APC have access to the internet, right
What stops PDP from making a noise. Is this not part of ways you
announce your presence.

So, all the polls conducted were partisan?
Buhari won in all polls and you are telling me that PDP people like
yourself don't know how to click a on your choice

I pray that all PDP members like you make the same misatke tomorrow
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Mogidi: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
Make them de deceive themselves say them go wing 75% north.
2003:
Buhari got 12m when he contested against Obj under ANPP. ANPP had about 8 Governors that time.

2007:
Buhari got 6.6m votes when he ran against Yaradua under ANPP. Anpp had 6 Governors as incumbents.

2011:
He sran against GEJ and Got 12million votes.

Notice that he always score 12m against Christian Candidates but less against Muslim/Northern Yaradua.

This time, the vote will not be any much different. He doesn't even come close in all previous elections. He de depend on Old ACN wey no fit win SW for Atiku(2007) and Ribadu(2011). Na loser jare!!!

Barca baba on form.

@APC.
Reading barcanista's well articulated masterpiece, one can see why APC miss him, damn!
grin
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Truckpusher(m): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
tomakint:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth / Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday / Pictures Of The Released Niger State Passengers Abducted By Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.