Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region (41225 Views)

Falsehood in APC Fuel Price :Real Cost Of Petrol Breakdown ...by Tam David West / List Of Countries By Electricity Production, See Nigeria As At 2011. / Tinubu's Comment On Buhari At 2011 ACN Rally In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Sheggy13(m): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Firefire:
As of today Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has 73% Nigerians vote. If you are not aware please wait and see.
It's funny the way u guys throw figures out of your anus. Even in 2011 when your paymaster had so much goodwill, he couldn't get that percentage as u can see from original post of this thread. Not everyone can be bought over with looted dollar.
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by onatisi(m): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Firefire:
As of today Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has 73% Nigerians vote. If you are not aware please wait and see.
this year election results will shock nigerians and the whole world . It won't be close at all , apc is about to witness their greatest defeat so far in any presidential election.

3 Likes

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by holax: 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Buhari for sure is winning the elections because that what the people want. We want change!!!!

Sai baba
Sai buhari
Sai change!!!!
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by ziccoit: 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mogidi:

Am saying APC won overwhelmingly against Fayose on the internet, but we all know who won the actual election.

And we all knew how presidency connived with military to rig Fayemi out too. Same was planned for Osun too but power pass power especially the one in the hand of Mr clueless .
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by deleskizy: 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
I dont understand where you came across Ribadu.
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by demandtruth: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Are you sure you're based in Lagos? Why do you engage in self denial on the fact that GMB will win SW?

He's not in Lagos neither does he understand the current pulse
in Lagos

He's living in fantasy that is why he mentioned 2011

The hypothesis of his notion is based on the emotion

1 Like

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by efilefun(m): 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
GEJ Till 2019 all I can say

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by watered(m): 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
looking at the trend I doubt if the voting pattern in the SW, NE and NC will be anyway different from that of 2011. The only difference will be that Buhari will get more votes in SW and NC than he had in 2011 but Jonathan will still win the regions. The NW has been traditional Buhari slaughter ground except Kaduna where it is usually 51-49 in favore of Buhari(Thanks to the Southern Kaduna Christian Population). The election will come and go and Jonathan will again be re-elected. The Reality on ground favors him.
barcanista give me what PDP gave you. We are few hours away from tomorrow.
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by xhamel89: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
egift:
1. Since 2011, a lot has changed.
2. Nigerians are now aware of the incompetence of Jonathan.
3. Unlike 2011, APC have a wider and stronger political structures than CPC.
4. More voters, politicians, international communities now embrace the candidacy of Buhari.
5. The 2015 Campaign of Buhari is better funded and has been issue based, unlike Jonathan who spent more attacking the person of Buhari.
6. Buhari has penetrated Jonathan's primary stronghold, while Jonathan has lost ground in where GMB's base.
7. Nigerians are not happy with how things have been handled under Jonathan. Everyone wants Change. Apart from improvements in few places, we can't see any transformation in Jonathan's cosmetics.
8. Buhari has better understanding to the problems facing Nigerian. Untill 2015 New Year Message, Jonathan never accepted Corruption was a big problem.
9. Buhari and his Team have ran a better Presidential Campaign than Jonathan, even with smaller fund. Same thing to expect in the incoming administration.

Therefore this 2015, it is Mathematically impossible for Buhari to lose.

Sai Buhari.

You must be using an imaginary map.... wake up!

1 Like

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Kelvin4luck(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
Weather forecast for march 28 2015.in Nigeria tomorrow ,there is going to be heavy down pour,so move around with your umbrella and forget your broom at home....shikenah
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Brugo(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
After all is said and done.... grin

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by shaqhead: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Dude you keep saying reality in ground, what ground?? Apart from your copy and paste and all these groups that don't add up to anything what do you have? I'm from the SW, I live in the SW, I have family in the SW, I have workers from the SW, I have people I work for from the SW and I'm telling you 80% are voting GMB. What's more real than that??

Dude if 2011 is the same as 2015, even you won't feel the need to create these threads.

"If 2011 is the same as 2015, even you, Barcanista won't feel the need to create these tthreads".

In those words is the silver bullet that bores sense into his head!

So true bro!

He should keep self-servicing on self deceit!
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by soldierdollar(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
LRNZH:

This is the best GEJ can ever get in any elections in Nigeria. We know GEJ support base has dwindled and shrunk to the SE, SS and some Middle Belt sates.
GMB is billed to take the SW, all of the NE/NW states and some MB states.

GMB is taking 2015. This is the new most realistic projections below.

Mark this post.
Nigeria Sai Baba

The last image you posted just made u sound childish . Some people cannot make their points without using childish images
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by femi4: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mogidi:

Am saying APC won overwhelmingly against Fayose on the internet, but we all know who won the actual election.
How many polls were conducted between Fayose and Fayemi?

We are talking about 5-7 different polls here and Gej did not win any
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
demandtruth:

This is not about Fayose

This is about figures and region base figures
Statistics is what determines the process of this election for
tomorrow.

This is what you should be looking at:

NW & NE PVC = 22.5M (of this 80% will cast their votes)

SE & SS PVC = 14M (of this 80% will cast their votes)

EXAMINE:

SW PVC = 9M (of this 65% will cast their votes)

NC PVC = 7M ( of this 70% will cast their votes

Do the maths
So you think the whole of NW/NE 22.5M are for GMB? This is the same mistake of GMB since 2003. In 2011 GEJ defeated GMB in Adamawa State(NE). He defeated him in Nasarawa State too. In Kaduna State (NW) GEJ had 1.2M while GMB had 1.35M. You pro GMB folks should come to reality that the North East and NW is always divided along religion with the 35-40% voting for GEJ and PDP(Obj in 2003). The NC has always been PDP/GEJ stronghold with GMB trailing(except Niger in 2011). The SW can never go to Buhari. AC/ACN has never won SW in any Presidential election. They have never even been close to winning. However, the SS and SE are no-go-areas for Buhari.

Jonathan Shall Lead Again!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by jossynuts: 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Yes o. So true
Firefire:

1 Like

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by olas24u(f): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Firefire:
voodoo results
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by olas24u(f): 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
soldierdollar:

The last image you posted just made u sound childish . Some people cannot make their points without using childish images

The total number of PVC collected all over Nigeria is available on INEC website,The cant cheat us with VOODOO ,
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by smsdigito: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
hmmm interesting, see how am enjoying the different analysis for and against. ride on guys . we are waiting....

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Nazeeboy(m): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
looking at the trend I doubt if the voting pattern in the SW, NE and NC will be anyway different from that of 2011. The only difference will be that Buhari will get more votes in SW and NC than he had in 2011 but Jonathan will still win the regions. The NW has been traditional Buhari slaughter ground except Kaduna where it is usually 51-49 in favore of Buhari(Thanks to the Southern Kaduna Christian Population). The election will come and go and Jonathan will again be re-elected. The Reality on ground favors him.
yeah it's true that buhari will gain more votes in the south than he had in 2011 but you failed to mention that jonathan will also lose more votes in the north-east and north-west than he had in 2011. So you need to update your statistics.
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by midasbliss(f): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
I Can Swear That Most Of U Aint Gonna Vote 2moro.angry
You Guys Are Just Here Making Noise grin
#TEAMKowa grin
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Bants(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ribadu lost badly although i don't know Sekerau
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by demandtruth: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
So you think the whole of NW/NE 22.5M are for GMB? This is the same mistake of GMB since 2003. In 2011 GEJ defeated GMB in Adamawa State(NE). He defeated him in Nasarawa State too. In Kaduna State (NW) GEJ had 1.2M while GMB had 1.35M. You pro GMB folks should come to reality that the North East and NW is always divided along religion with the 35-40% voting for GEJ and PDP(Obj in 2003). The NC has always been PDP/GEJ stronghold with GMB trailing(except Niger in 2011). The SW can never go to Buhari. AC/ACN has never won SW in any Presidential election. They have never even been close to winning. However, the SS and SE are no-go-areas for Jonathan.

Jonathan Shall Lead Again!!!

Is this what you interprete to mean?

Ok, let me help you a little

NW & NE PVC = 22.5M (of this 80% will cast their votes)

SE & SS PVC = 14M (of this 80% will cast their votes)

EXAMINE:

SW PVC = 9M (of this 65% will cast their votes)

NC PVC = 7M ( of this 70% will cast their votes

Give :

NW & NE 22.5 X 80% = 18M

BUHARI 80% OF 18M = 14.5
JONATHAN 20% = 3.5

SE & SS 14M X 80% = 11.5M

BUHARI 5% OF 11.5M = 650K
JONATHAN 95% = 10.9M

CALCULATE THESE BELOW AS YOU WISH

SW 9M X 65%

GMB
GEJ

NC 8M X 70

GMB
GEJ

DO your math
or make another argument to support your
model

1 Like

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by myselfonly: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Broom vs Umbrella
100% of Nigerian homes have brooms.
20% of Nigerian homes owns umbrellas.
The use of broom is daily while that of umbrella is
seasonal. Nigerians cannot do without brooms but
umbrella usage is
optional. Broom represent unity and togetherness
since one broom
cannot do the job well. Umbrellas are made to be
used by one person at a time. It
protects only few no matter its size.
One big broom can guaranteed a clean home.
This Saturday is sanitation, come out with your
broom.
Together we can clean these mess.
# BroomRevolution
# together nigeria can be clean
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by adedayourt(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
IbnSultaan:
G=Goodluck
M= Moves to
B= Bayelsa

Otueke precisely
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by tanning(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
egift:
1. Since 2011, a lot has changed.
2. Nigerians are now aware of the incompetence of Jonathan.
3. Unlike 2011, APC have a wider and stronger political structures than CPC.
4. More voters, politicians, international communities now embrace the candidacy of Buhari.
5. The 2015 Campaign of Buhari is better funded and has been issue based, unlike Jonathan who spent more attacking the person of Buhari.
6. Buhari has penetrated Jonathan's primary stronghold, while Jonathan has lost ground in where GMB's base.
7. Nigerians are not happy with how things have been handled under Jonathan. Everyone wants Change. Apart from improvements in few places, we can't see any transformation in Jonathan's cosmetics.
8. Buhari has better understanding to the problems facing Nigerian. Untill 2015 New Year Message, Jonathan never accepted Corruption was a big problem.
9. Buhari and his Team have ran a better Presidential Campaign than Jonathan, even with smaller fund. Same thing to expect in the incoming administration.

Therefore this 2015, it is Mathematically impossible for Buhari to lose.

Sai Buhari.
Nazeeboy:
yeah it's true that buhari will gain more votes in the south than he had in 2011 but you failed to mention that jonathan will also lose more votes in the north-east and north-west than he had in 2011. So you need to update your statistics.
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by smsdigito: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
midasbliss:
I Can Swear That Most Of U Aint Gonna Vote 2moro.angry
You Guys Are Just Here Making Noise grin
#TEAMKowa grin

hey! Team what? is Kowa a village or a town ?

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mogidi:

berem is smarter than most people think, she deactivated two weeks ago. Won't be able to quote her delussional views back at her in future.
mumu, I am still here! Better than ever. cheesy
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by Myself2(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ ALL THE WAY
Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by brightec(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
true talk

Re: Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region by mrmetoo1: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
Tinubu's structure? A structire that had to rig LG election in Ikoyi and Badagry? Who are the APC Senators or Reps that Controls their constituency? You never hear say Tinubu de fight seriously for his political future that will come to an end Aprill 11 after JK win Lagos and Remi kicked out of Senate? Tinubu hold the ace in APC but a formidable, united and resurgent PDP with popular candidate and federal backing is coming to sweep him out. The OPC and Ohanaeze Ndigbo that supported Lagos State AC/ACN in 2007 and 2011 are now fully PDP. Oga, no even go there abeg. Even among the other Yorubas, some see BAT as greedy maniac. Ur eyes go clear

Barcanista you laughed at PDP unseating APC before na. It sounded ridiculous to you about a month or so ago. So what do you think has changed? Even if you have switched allegiance it doesn't mean the structure has changed. Call Tinubu anything you want, people still prefer APC to PDP in Lagos by a long shot. APC has performed incredibly well while PDP has had a record of abysmal performance. What tangible project has the FG embarked on in Lagos? On top of this, Yoruba people feel marginalized by this FG. When Jk said he'll run Lagos like PDP run their states, even you said God forbid. You have changed but majority saying God forbid haven't.

Stay away from your SS/SE brothers for a bit and you'll get a totally different story. What's funny is, we like to act like GEJ is getting a 100% from SE folks in Lagos, this is totally false. I know some Igbo guys, it might be 1 out of 10, that ate voting GMB. There's a guy I know that was tweeting yesterday that he's been calling people randomly and he hasn't had one pro-GEJ guy. This guy is Igbo, he's in the US now but he grew up in Festac. Now if someone like that is finding it hard to find GEJ voters among his friends, this tells you a lot. The guy that owns the dry cleaner I use is Igbo, the guy can't stand GEJ. He confesses that he's in the minority when he's arguing with his friends but at least that's a minus in the SW igbo votes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery / Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them / Governor El-Rufai Controlling Traffic On Kaduna-Zaria Road (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.