Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? (44878 Views)

Pastor Ize-iyamu Will Win Tomorrow's Edo Gov. Election...as Predicted By Me / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Jeezyy(m): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Isaiah 62: please friends let us pray for our dear Nation. This night transactions about Nigeria will be settled in the spiritual realm, altars will be builth and the altar with the highest sacrifice will prevail. Let us pray for all the northern christians and students and the youths, let God build a shield of protection all around them. Don't think you are safe in the east and so it doesn't concern you, remember what Modecai told Esther, 'if you think you are safe in the king's court help will come from somewere but you and your family will be destroyed'. Edom was Isreal's brother nation but God rose up against them because they refuse to help isreal in time of need. Let those that call on the name of the lord give him no rest. Please where ever you are in Nigeria and abroad, if you love this country join ME and my FRIENDS and other student in different campuses of Nigeria to cry on to God for RIGHTEOUS MEN to be ENTHRON in this election. Join us by 11:55pm this night. **shalom**

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Okwula: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by bolliejay(m): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
kendrick9:
rantings of an uneducated id1ot.

i dont do e-fight.........but my past is ur future regarding education.

Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by tociano009(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gej
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by billiwanye(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
SAI BUHARI!!!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Amee1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
By watching through d like u know GMB will win d election 2mrow insha Allah.Particularly in NW, NE , SW & middle belt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by spledid: 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
billiwanye:
SAI BUHARI!!!
Buhari of cos

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by jasmine01s: 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
-Sanitation day is a day of ''clean up''.
-It falls on the last Saturday of the month.
-March 28 is a sanitation day.
-Get ur BROOMs and PVCs lets
clean up Nigeria.
-Do you know the real meaning of PVC and GMB?
Answers:
-PVC:please Vote for Change &
-GMB:Goodluck Moves to Bayelsa.
Yes, I decided 2 March 4 Buhari n Vote for change
come 28/03.
Will U?

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Godpinkin(m): 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
GMB I support

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2015

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by dober(m): 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

Nope... There will be movement in the early hour like 5 to 6am, it is neccessary you vote for change, remember every votes count. Don't be a minus please.
Yeah thanks.
I must vote. Even if it means me trekking, I will.
Nigeria deserves better!
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Toks2008(m): 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
March 28th presidential election,an
unfolding conspicuous facade.

Yes many people have their PVCs and yes
we will go to the polling centers to caste
ourvotes but from the happenings around
i doubt if we will be having either Jonathan
or Buhari sworn in come may 29. WHY?

1.For a presidential candidate to be
declared winner he/she must win 2/3 of
the total number of states meaning 24
states must be won by the candidate.

2.A candidate must have at least 1/4 of
the total vote caste in the 24 states won.
Now lets take a closer look at these two
constituted factors considering the unrest
in the north east.

We all know that the six weeks extension
was as a result of insurgents in these part
of the country but FROM MY POINT OF
VIEW i see the insurgents scuttling the process of election in part of these states
which may result in the elections of these
states(Adamawa, Yobe,Borno,Maiduguri or
maybe even parts of Kano) been nullified which of-course will have a ripple effect on the general result of the election in other states and your guess is as good as mine.

Jega the inec chairman on the other hand
had reiterated the fact that the
commission can not handle a re-run
election which usually according to constitution must come up
about 7days from the announcement of
the result of the main election.

But as we all know, President Jonathan can
not be sworn in come May 29th with an
inconclusive election neither can Buhari
come in and this will leave Nigeria with no
other option but to have AN INTERIM
GOVERNMENT that may usher in a new
dispensation which i believe neither
Jonathan or Buhari will be part of.

THIS IS MY VIEW AND MY OPINION whether dumb or otheerwise and
this is why i wrote that March 28th
presidential election is an unfolding conspicuous facade.

LET GODs WILL BE DONE.
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by haywizy(m): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
sai buhari
sai osinbanjo
sai apc

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by ORIGENAL(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
mumu,check the number of likes I have gotten so far.
Your father mumu, furk ur mother
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Shokis: 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by ahmadydk: 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
GMB all the way

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by hassymo5(m): 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
GMB because PDP Bleep UP
AFTER VOTING APC IF THEY Bleep UP
NA PDP NEXT ELECTION OR ANY OTHER PARTY

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
1000likes for Buhari please! cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ojigbi jigbi jigbi 720 likes for Buhari and counting. If the entire members of NL were online right now and asked to vote for either Buhari or GEJ i am sure Buhari would hit 70% of the votes as against Jonathan. The game changer at the polls would be the uneducated because the educated are with Buhari. This is a guarantee.

The guy below me is one of such educated ones on Buharis side same as i am
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
kendrick9:

any educated person voting for GEJ is voting for one of the 3

They are benefiting from the corruption currently in the Regime and wont want it to end.

Because of ethnic, religious sentimental reasons

a combination of both.

No sane Nigerian who hasnt will vote for GEJ,, i talk as an enlgihtened and educated graduate.

The man is jst too cluless, he has performed against insurgency in the last 6 weeks than he had performed in his 6 yrs put together.

you must belong to one of the category listed.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by bashydemy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
GMB all the way.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by holluwai(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
G to the M to the B

Sai baba!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by wazobiaN9(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
SuperSuave:
hmmm OYO lo wa o

please swallow and choke on your words... grin grin

500 likes passed tey tey... on to the next one... 1000 likes!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by mustymatic(m): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
Jona is a Goner.. smiley
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by SuperSuave(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
wazobiaN9:

please swallow and choke on your words... grin grin

500 likes passed tey tey... on to the next one... 1000 likes!!! grin grin grin
shoroNiyen?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Buhari1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ SUPPORTERS WILL BE JUBILATING HIS FAILURE AT THE POLLS TOMORROW. THEY WILL BE HAPPY TO EMBRACE THE WIND OF CHANGE THAT WILL PROVE THAT THEY HAD BACKED THE WRONG HORSE ALL THIS WHILE.

VOTE FOR CHANGE

VOTE BUHARI
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by suleiman419(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
emmasege:
GEJ of course. Heaven don endorse am teete, earth only won confirm am tomorrow.
IF U ARE A TRUE CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY AND U REALLY CARE FOR YOUR BROTHERS PLEASE SIT DOWN AND THINK TWICE[b]
emmasege:
IF U ARE A TRUE CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY AND U REALLY CARE FOR YOUR BROTHERS PLEASE SIT DOWN AND THINK TWICE[/b]
emmasege:
IF U ARE A TRUE CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY AND U REALLY CARE FOR YOUR BROTHERS PLEASE SIT DOWN AND THINK TWICE GMB 2015
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by ribbit: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
kendrick9:
you are the ediot cos you cannot use your brain
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Plus10(m): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
I vote buhari online but gej on election day
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by suleiman419(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
holluwai:
G to the M to the B

Sai baba!!!
SAI GMB

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
@lalasticala @Firefire @ Whynotthetruth @Chibwike @jmaine and all lovers of GEJ and Jonathan, this was how NL voted Buhari in 2011 but he lost Woefully in the main poll.

1. Buhari Won Nairaland 2011 Presidential Opinion Poll
www.nairaland.com/585935/nl-official-presidential-opinion-poll
FINAL RESULT:
GEJ(PDP)- 22,495,187/58.89%
GMB(CPC)- 12,214,853/31.98%
Jonathan Shall Lead Again

I am not moved an inch by all these online polls and pundits which is not different from normal football prediction to me...One positive effect of the polls is that it keeps Jonathan & supporters on their toe to keep mobilizing till the "battle" is won...Wasn't it these same analysts and pundits that worked in Isreal predicting a win for opposition only for the reverse to happen...Same will happen in Nigeria...Just keep mobilizing for Jonathan... shikena...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard / Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo / P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.