Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Her Fiance Seriously Complain About Not Satisfying Her On Bed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Fiance Seriously Complain About Not Satisfying Her On Bed. (1185 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Fiance Seriously Complain About Not Satisfying Her On Bed. by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2015
My best friend Wilson (not real name) will be getting married next month with Sandra. He came back from Abuja in search of a wife in the village, luckily for him, his people got one for him. Sandra is an undergraduate at UNIZIK, she is beautiful, decent and hardworking. After the introduction which took place last week, Wilson decide to have a taste of the seed before the right time. Lo and behold, he did not last for 2 minutes he come (release). Same thing happen again he did not lasted for 2 minutes.

Now the wife to be (Sandra) just told him on phone that "SHE LIKE BEING SATISFIED AND ENTER CLOUD 9' ANY TIME SHE HAD SEX. My friend is confused and need advice since he hardly last on bed. Please what do you think the problem is? Any advice for him please.

NB: Please am not the person who need your advice, before you start thing I was the one. I am married with 2 kids already.
Re: Her Fiance Seriously Complain About Not Satisfying Her On Bed. by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2015
Since u re married with 2kids u should be able to advice him Na.
Re: Her Fiance Seriously Complain About Not Satisfying Her On Bed. by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 27, 2015
Am not giving you the advise i have because you wil be getting the *thank you*frm him besides he broke a rule
Re: Her Fiance Seriously Complain About Not Satisfying Her On Bed. by SuperSuave(m): 11:56am On Mar 27, 2015
Mix alomo+opa eyin+jedi+orijin for him before the match. O Ma do omo yen pa
Re: Her Fiance Seriously Complain About Not Satisfying Her On Bed. by stan241(m): 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
Well he obviously has issues because "2mins" chai that's really really bad..he should go see a doctor and explain his situation and not go take some quack drug that will do damage to his body
Re: Her Fiance Seriously Complain About Not Satisfying Her On Bed. by Aviero: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Tell him to go and meet Baba. wink
Re: Her Fiance Seriously Complain About Not Satisfying Her On Bed. by alberto2k(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
SuperSuave:
Mix alomo+opa eyin+jedi+orijin for him before the match. O Ma do omo yen pa
babalawo senior apprentice grin
Re: Her Fiance Seriously Complain About Not Satisfying Her On Bed. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
vfactor:
Exactly.

But how does a man who lasts for 2 mins advice another man who lasts for 2 mins?
Re: Her Fiance Seriously Complain About Not Satisfying Her On Bed. by koozy(m): 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
If his dick is failing him, he needs to show her what that mouth do. let her cum a few times, then he can do is 2 minute gymnastics and it is happy days. Nigga needs to accept that he's in a lesbian relationship from now on for it to work out.

You're welcome cool

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Seriously Complain About Not Satisfying Her On Bed. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Blackett:
Exactly.

But how does a man who lasts for 2 mins advice another man who lasts for 2 mins?

Exactly. That's where the problem lies. One option is to come to Nairaland and seek for advice! I don't know if you get me?
Re: Her Fiance Seriously Complain About Not Satisfying Her On Bed. by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
vfactor:

When did it become a crime to seek for advice from experience people? If you don't have anything advice to give, just read and scroll
Re: Her Fiance Seriously Complain About Not Satisfying Her On Bed. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
ChEkWaSIyKe:

When did it become a crime to seek for advice from experience people? If you don't have anything advice to give, just read and scroll

Who should be more experienced than a married man with two kids? Did I say its a crime? I just gave my advice.

(1) (Reply)

Advise Her On What To Do! If You Are The One What Will You Do? / Common Lies Girls Tell / My Confession, I Am Truly And Madly In Love With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.