Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) (3720 Views)

Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) / Romantical Mathematics. / feel free to share your biggest romantical sexy asset/selling point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by cokacoola(m): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Plаsеа ғеllow nаiraland аm wяїttїnт тhеsє вєcurеs аm nєєds а sеrїous аdїcе иo thеsе mаttагs, there is these too тwins in a place thatj i working, mё аm lөvё onе of them inside well well and am has been talking go her form them past six months an she have been rejicting me
each time me am comes go they shop, the order one that am nut toasting will been gaving me attentions and hers sistar will ingornimg me,
yextamday as am was aboum go close for the day, that her sistar cames go me am starting told me that she has see that am loves her sistar very much buet that her sistar does nut loves me buet that she kinda has a feelings for me and that am should forgat aboum her sistar and transfar the love go her
an that them are twice an areditical an behaviour themsame buet me am confuse an does kwon if them are setting me up or and me dont want go bring trollbul buteew too areditical twins.
PLASEA MATUREDS ADICEsad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by vjsmiles: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
cokacoola:
[s]Plаsеа ғеllow nаiraland аm wяїttїnт тhеsє вєcurеs аm nєєds а sеrїous аdїcе иo thеsе mаttагs, there is these too тwins in a place thatj i working, mё аm lөvё onе of them inside well well and am has been talking go her form them past six months an she have been rejicting me
each time me am comes go they shop, the order one that am nut toasting will been gaving me attentions and hers sistar will ingornimg me,
yextamday as am was aboum go close for the day, that her sistar cames go me am starting told me that she has see that am loves her sistar very much buet that her sistar does nut loves me buet that she kinda has a feelings for me and that am should forgat aboum her sistar and transfar the love go her
an that them are twice an areditical an behaviour themsame buet me am confuse an does kwon if them are setting me up or and me dont want go bring trollbul buteew too areditical twins.
PLASEA MATUREDS ADICEsad sad sad [/s]
angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by cozy7(m): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
"Seek ye good English language first, and it's tenses and all d others shall be added unto you"
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by Enegod(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
cokacoola:
Plаsеа ғеllow nаiraland аm wяїttїnт тhеsє вєcurеs аm nєєds а sеrїous аdїcе иo thеsе mаttагs, there is these too тwins in a place thatj i working, mё аm lөvё onе of them inside well well and am has been talking go her form them past six months an she have been rejicting me
PLASEA MATUREDS ADICEsad sad sad
okey, thanks for sharing
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by dharay99: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
0p, plz don't kill me yet...I couldn't read pass line 1
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by eldnix: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
Oloriburuku...shey orie da...talon soro?....watin Im d talk?
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by englishmart(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mtscheew... Here comes the English slayer
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by nikkiehan(f): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
is like u r an English lecturer I sense da from ur write up grin grin

Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by Marvinspeed(m): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
How can you find love with this english[color=#990000][/color]
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by williamspaul22(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mehn, my eyes dn dey pain me. Its not easy to read this grin
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by ronald4lif(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
My manchi. cheesy grin
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by harrysterol(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
dharay99:
0p, plz don't kill me yet...I couldn't read pass line 1
even me sad
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by harrysterol(m): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Op your English is awesome cheesy you must have attended thesame school with mama peace
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by 400billionman: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Stop being silly...
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
I don't know how some people find so much joy in consistent stuupidity and foooolishness
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by cokacoola(m): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
I don't know how some people find so much joy in consistent stuupidity and foooolishness
just as your found joy in commentings on eviry stuupid and fooolish thriad topick sad
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by cokacoola(m): 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
harrysterol:
Op your English is awesome cheesy you must have attended thesame school with mama peace
whom is you mama piss Doom am look lika woman?sad
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by cokacoola(m): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
williamspaul22:
Mehn, my eyes dn dey pain me. Its not easy to read this grin
you eyes is pains your curse your read a correst english bratian landguage grammar Plasea stops ateing inions! sad
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
Romantical love stroy... LMAO
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by cokacoola(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
englishmart:
Mtscheew... Here comes the English slayer
your these boy, eve your call me a english suya again? God will punishes yousad
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
cokacoola:
just as your found joy in commentings on eviry stuupid and fooolish thriad topick sad

Ohh!
So u accept that your thread is stuupid and fooolish, making u a foool and a stuuupid person.

And yes, I find joy in commenting in such threads, b'cos I like to correct fools, hoping that one day they would change.
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by cokacoola(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rainess:
Romantical love stroy... LMAO
am redirects your go mrcorksad
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by cokacoola(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Ohh!
So u accept that your thread is stuupid and fooolish, making u a foool and a stuuupid person.

And yes, I find joy in commenting in such threads, b'cos I like to correct fools, hoping that one day they would change.

plasea go am meets blacket, him insulting and buly peopeo in onlines, am dontsad
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by cokacoola(m): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
ronald4lif:
My manchi. cheesy grin
buss, how are your? sad
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by harrysterol(m): 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
cokacoola:
whom is you mama piss Doom am look lika woman?sad
dude I dint say your a woman attending thesame school with females does not translate to you being female
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by cokacoola(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
harrysterol:
dude I dint say your a woman attending thesame school with females does not translate to you being female
buet your calleds me mama piss
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by ronald4lif(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
cokacoola:
buss, how are your? sad

My manchi, I dey kampe.

Ever heard of the saying a bird at hand is better than hundreds in the bush?
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by harrysterol(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
cokacoola:
buet your calleds me mama piss
lipsrsealed
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
cokacoola:
plasea go am meets blacket, him insulting and buly peopeo in onlines, am dontsad

Ahh!

I do hope you're doing this intentionally.
If not, *lips sealed*. All is well!

Take care!
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
cokacoola:
am redirects your go mrcorksad

Eh?
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by cokacoola(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

My manchi, I dey kampe.

Ever heard of the saying a bird at hand is better than hundreds in the bush?
why doom your say that? sad
Re: True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) by cokacoola(m): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Ahh!

I do hope you're doing this intentionally.
If not, *lips sealed*. All is well!

Take care!
doom whot intentionally? sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six (6) Things A Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love / . / 6 Things Romance Section Of Nairaland can Make You To Think Abt The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.