Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) (6172 Views)

I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians / EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari / Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Can't help but share this here grin grin I just sent a broadcast message to some of my contacts on whatsapp:

"HAVE YOU DECIDED?"

to my surprise almost 70% are not coming out tomorrow!!

it's funny because some of my die hard Jonathan fans don't even have PVCs grin how will they contest against the million northern voters?

I just arrived home and my neighbors don go buy diesel full house wey dem wan take watch tv tomorrow. dem say dem nor dey come out grin These are the same people screaming Jonathan is their brother

Southerners wey register for Abuja don finish for there

Jona e be like say OYO is your case here oo

lwkmd

grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by kodded(m): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by MRLINGTON(m): 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by tunex23: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Northerners are very committed to there own, just wait and see how tomorrow will be!!!
Mean while........GMB my march

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by dazdilijae(m): 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
do you know that the more pple don't come out to vote the easier it is 2 rig?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
keep decieving yourself okay....

Giving urself unneccessary hope....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by psucc(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sorry OP. Those guys necessarily may not be from the region and possibly post same from the defunct Islamic Caliphate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by Edygrin(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Why hide their names and how will we know they are southerners?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by aariwa(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
@yungwizzy took those words from my mouth.I am in igboland&most if not all of my friends shouting Jonathan till eternity are showing lackadaisical attitude towards voting tomorrow while my friend in apc are even the ones calling me & reminding me that i must vote tommorow GEJ guys believe that without their votes their oga is sure of victory. let's wait&see

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by HzRF(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
dazdilijae:
Dey don't knw Hw tinz work

2 Likes

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by JayTeeA(f): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
ur ba3 is low..

3 Likes

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by Uyi168: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
I'm 4rm edo state,nd 4rm d look of things,there z gonna b low turn-outs....either 4rm d lack of pvcs,or pipu dnt jux wanna vote....

3 Likes

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
I really don't know to what end this dust you're raising will serve.

You guys said Buhari has won already. Why not wait for the results then?

3 Likes

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
JayTeeA:
ur ba3 is low..

Because Jonathan could not fix power

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by 400billionman: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
All my friends are not voting except one.

Even the one in the force who will monitor election duties tomorrow. Nigerians are just tired of poor leadership.

I don't care too until something happens.

75% of nairaland won't vote.
Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by EvilBrain1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
dazdilijae:

Not with the PVCs and the biometric card readers. Why do you think PDP is so vehemently against them?

The game is up. No more palm kernel voting so rigging is going to be far harder than before. At the same time, many people who voted GEJ 4 years ago have lost faith in him and will stay at home even if they dont like Buhari. Meanwhile, APC supporters are far more motivated than PDP's thanks to Jonathans terrible performance. They are going to turn out massively and drag their friends and relatives to the polling booth.

There is no way APC can lose.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by adesegun121(m): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Op wetin you mean now is that e go shock

gej tomorow?? Lobatan

#have decide

sai baba

sai buhari

pvc please vote change

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by Icon4s(m): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Reasons y most of those your friends are not voting:
1) Over 70% of Nigerians never registered and so dnt have PVC( 200Million population with less than 50million registered voters)

2) Demography of Nigeria shows that 70% are rural dwellers. Most urban dwellers were too busy to register or collect their PVC. All those ur friends on whatsapp are surely urban dwellers.

3) Most of those ur friends were probably underaged or were in school during registeration for previous elections and so are nt mortivated enough to take part in this bc thé enlightenment towards regiatration for this election was worse ever. Most of us got our PVCs bc we were registered for the 2011 elections.

Dnt b deceived by all thèse online polls and propagandas. The real electorates are nt on whatsapp, facebook or nairaland or the Indomie generation. They are in the rural areas, they are the market men and women as well as d brick layers and co.

3 Likes

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by ziccoit: 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
dazdilijae:

In the past, yes. In 2015 with smart card reader almost impossible.
Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Honestly, anybody that votes for Jonathan is clearly blinded by tribalism. This is not good. Let us vote for people who have to a lot to lose if they don't uphold their promises to a reasonable extent. Please, I'm begging you guys, Wisen up and vote for people who's bests interests have to to include the electorate.
Peace cool

6 Likes

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by Igwe9(m): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
In as much as I support GEJ and wish him victory in the upcoming election, hell will not be let loose if Gmb wins, we all will suffer or benefit from whatever the outcome would be, None of them will perform miracle, why I support Gej is simply because he already knows the system and how to tackle the challenges, as for Buhari, it is easier said than done and a risk not what taking.

He can only drag us back to 19th century.

It would have been better is the two candidates were completely new to the system, yes we can pick one without any sense of remorse.

Like someone would say, what comes around, goes around!

Imagine what would become of our country when brute like APC takes over leadership position,

God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by Qmab: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
JayTeeA:
ur ba3 is low..
Eagle eyes
Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by Icon4s(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Teempakguy:
Honestly, anybody that votes for Jonathan is clearly blinded by tribalism. This is not good. Let us vote for people who have to a lot to lose if they don't uphold their promises to a reasonable extent. Please, I'm begging you guys, Wisen up and vote for people who's bests interests have to to include the electorate.
Peace cool
Y most Southerners are voting GEJ is bc the North has tribalized the presidency.They blieve it is their right (born to rule mentality). They have clearly used terrorism, violence, sabotage and various intimidation tactics to attempt at getting presidency. For that we want to tell them that Nigeria does nt belong to them alone

1 Like

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Icon4s:

Y most Southerners are voting GEJ is bc the North has tribalized the presidency.They blieve it is their right (born to rule mentality). They have clearly used terrorism, violence, sabotage and various intimidation tactics to attempt at getting presidency. For that we want to tell them that Nigeria does nt belong to them alone
Yeah . . . but it doesn't belong you either. angry
We area voting for performance here. We are not trying to revenge on anyone or prove our superiority.
If you vote for gej, what are you going to do to make him fulfill his promises? Are you going to threaten him with the prospects of failing the next election? No you can't. But you can threaten buhari with that. Voting for gej means throwing away the power of the people and initiating a pseudodemocracy.
Stop being blinded by tribalism and let's put these politicians where they belong. Under our control.
angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by ignis: 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Forward Nigeria. ..
Forward ever and backward never. ...
GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by pbs4real(m): 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
JayTeeA:
ur ba3 is low..
nah dt one concern u
Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by oghenerumex(m): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
God win
Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Its funny people actually think Card readers will work 100%. Some of you are using cracked Iphones, some of you use Tweaks and cheats to browse...Hell the NSA, CIA, FBI etc have all been hacked, shit a 15yr old Hacked the NASA computers in 1999 and this is 2015 what do u guys think.

What the hell is a Card reader that a simple Software cant jam? or the database cant be compromised? Its even easier to rig, only that now it can be done remotely, more expensive, less violent and be blamed on a SYSTEM.

My point is, technology is suppose to make us feel secure when actually it is depriving us of our security.

Oh...............and Kenya did the Card reader thing in 2013..Ask them what happened.
Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Icon4s:
Reasons y most of those your friends are not voting:
1) Over 70% of Nigerians never registered and so dnt have PVC( 200Million population with less than 50million registered voters)

2) Demography of Nigeria shows that 70% are rural dwellers. Most urban dwellers were too busy to register or collect their PVC. All those ur friends on whatsapp are surely urban dwellers.

3) Most of those ur friends were probably underaged or were in school during registeration for previous elections and so are nt mortivated enough to take part in this bc thé enlightenment towards regiatration for this election was worse ever. Most of us got our PVCs bc we were registered for the 2011 elections.

Dnt b deceived by all thèse online polls and propagandas. The real electorates are nt on whatsapp, facebook or nairaland or the Indomie generation. They are in the rural areas, they are the market men and women as well as d brick layers and co.
Perfect! About 80% of electorates that participate in the main voting are rural dwellers. From time immemorial most urban dwellers are the usual noisemakers and "keyboard kingmakers", only few participate in election proper. As for rigging, that is usually done in rural areas than Urban areas. This is what opposition don't know!!!!

GEJ Will Win!

1 Like

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by o42austino(m): 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
It's clear that 90% of people u put d questions to did not understand ur question, I noticed it from their reply.
Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by romzyxy(m): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
I vote for change I vote 4 GMB

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Likely Position Sharing Arrangement To Be Adopted By APC / BREAKING News; Video Fulani Herdsmen Kidnappers Capture With Guns (graphic) / Apeal Court Orders Benue APC Gubernatorial Primary Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.