Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) (6193 Views)

I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians / EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari / Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
EvilBrain1:

Not with the PVCs and the biometric card readers. Why do you think PDP is so vehemently against them?

The game is up. No more palm kernel voting so rigging is going to be far harder than before. At the same time, many people who voted GEJ 4 years ago have lost faith in him and will stay at home even if they dont like Buhari. Meanwhile, APC supporters are far more motivated than PDP's thanks to Jonathans terrible performance. They are going to turn out massively and drag their friends and relatives to the polling booth.

There is no way APC can lose.
wait until the militants vote for those persons when the inec staff are put under duress.. wink...
Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by EvilBrain1(m): 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
wait until the militants vote for those persons when the inec staff are put under duress.. wink...

The problem with that is that we'll kniw exactly who was accredited at each polling station. We expect that over 60% of voters will be biometrically verified and will have their fingerprints confirmed electronically. If theres a polling booth where 90% of voters weren't electronically confirmed and PDP won massively there, we'll know they rigged and we can check for palm kernels.

In any case, we dont need to eliminate rigging completely. We just need to reduce it to the level where it can't overide the will of the people. Without massive rigging, Jonathan has no hope.
Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by mykaels450(m): 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Teempakguy:
Honestly, anybody that votes for Jonathan is clearly blinded by tribalism. This is not good. Let us vote for people who have to a lot to lose if they don't uphold their promises to a reasonable extent. Please, I'm begging you guys, Wisen up and vote for people who's bests interests have to to include the electorate.
Peace cool
grin
Teempakguy:
Honestly, anybody that votes for Jonathan is clearly blinded by tribalism. This is not good. Let us vote for people who have to a lot to lose if they don't uphold their promises to a reasonable extent. Please, I'm begging you guys, Wisen up and vote for people who's bests interests have to to include the electorate.
Peace cool
r
Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by successhunter: 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
The much expected change is here, be part of it.
History will be made tomorrow.

Sai BuHaRi
Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by IVORY2009(m): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
400billionman:
All my friends are not voting except one.

Even the one in the force who will monitor election duties tomorrow. Nigerians are just tired of poor leadership.

I don't care too until something happens.

75% of nairaland won't vote.

You're right, I said it some weeks back, dat most nairalanders posting here GJE wins, Sai Buhari, do not even have PVC to vote tomorrow, like u rightly put it 75% will not vote, and frm my research on various user ID here to, I discovered that most of them are abroad, UK, Europe, Ireland, US, dey only come here to make noise.

1 Like

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by cirmuell(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
400billionman:

Even the one in the force who will monitor election duties tomorrow. Nigerians are just tired of poor leadership.

get your facts right oga. angry
Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
cirmuell:
guy don't forget our arrangement o...no b GEJ oo.....no b GEJ ooooooooooooooooooooo....hehehhehe
Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by cirmuell(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
soe:
guy don't forget our arrangement o...no b GEJ oo.....no b GEJ ooooooooooooooooooooo....hehehhehe
lol, u know na...grin

1 Like

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by 400billionman: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
cirmuell:

Which fat and oil are you talking about ?
Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by mcsamloko(m): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
A moment of great reflection for Nigeria...... vote not fight..

Always visit... www.adefemiadesida..com
Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by cirmuell(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
400billionman:

Which fat and oil are you talking about ?
swerve jor.
Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by bettercreature(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
cirmuell:
So true sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by olu77(m): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
400billionman:

You don't care but you are expecting something to happen while wrong people are busy choosing leaders for us? Ok o

2 Likes

Re: Must See How Southerners Plan To Disappoint GEJ Tomorrow!! (photo) by max1ne: 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Na so[url][/url]

(1) (2) (Reply)

What The Black Bags Buhari Securities Were Carrying Is Meant For / Most Qualified Candidate To Replace Soludo: Dr. Sarah Alade --- Female / Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.