Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) (8895 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
I have lost count of miserable acts people do to gain popularity on nairaland especially on romance section for the benefit of love, recognition and favouritism.

Hitherto, there are certain things guys do to gain ladies recognition without having an idea of what she looks like and vice versa. As a result many do disgusting things just to crave attention for online crush.

In lieu of the tornado thread romancelanders experienced since morning from a strange moniker, a good example can be summarized from it. I don't want to dwell much on this to avoid another catastrophe.

Going straight to the point, here are some of the acts;

Uploading fake photos

Ladies are the major culprit of this act. Using a picture that doesn't belong to you and claiming it's theirs is pathetic and shameful. However, when someone is not proud of his/her looks, low self esteem is the root cause of it. Countless examples has been cited on these forum and thank God mods are doing the needful.

Supporting lame comments

I have occasionally seen many people supporting lame comment even when the truth is staring at them. As a matter of fact, you need not to advocate for the ladies before they develop interest in you. Be yourself!

Bashing Colleagues/fellow monikers to gain recognition

Hehehe! This is very common among male folks and also peculiar to females as well (in the ratio 60:40). In order to gain "notice me" attention, they result to bashing fellow monikers and even back bite to become "maylord" and local champion. Often times I have noticed this when some monikers (names withheld) use non coherence vocabulary to quote someone and raise their shoulder high like chief of army staff.

Flirting (Woman wrapper)

Woman wrappering is not really bad but it must be done in such a way that your self worth and dignity will not be lost. You need not open a thread begging a lady to reply your personal messages, emails, etc.

Telling lies

Some monikers can lie! People lie generally but some moniker's lie on this forum can make lucifer go for lying training. Some guys claim they cannot send a lady Pm while some ladies say the same. They sweet tongue fake stories for their post to hit FP, gain popularity and increase online crush for pride.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by mirexxx(f): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
grin
ok i don't do none!
Buh i know some people here that does everything on that damn list! smiley
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
'Wristwatch', I'd wager you know better than anyone that time is a non-renewable resource.

2 Likes

Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Dannidom(m): 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
5. Opening this thread

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Lyrically(m): 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
#speechless
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
mirexxx:
grin
ok i don't do none!
Buh i know some people here that does everything on that damn list! smiley

Lol u wan mention names? hehehe..

Are u sure u dont do any of d list. I go dey watch u from now grin
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by tosyne2much(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
5. Dedicating A Bashing Thread To Your Fellow Dude

We have seen quite a few number of people dedicating bashing thread to tarnish another person's image

6. Bashing Someone And Using Their Alternate Account To Like Their Comments
Some eeeediots will bash you and quickly login their alternate account(s) just to like and share the comment. Isn't that stupidity ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by chimerase2: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
And de morale of de thread is? angry
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by iceberylin(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Fake picture grin

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
RickRichards:
'Wristwatch', I'd wager you know better than anyone that time is a non-renewable resource.

lol bro I know but I need to catch fun nah
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by vjsmiles: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
sex starved gollicocolis guys sending average looking girls pms which triggers their morale and make them to start having self inflated ego... angry
any girl with fake picture that toils with the emotions and feelings of any guy here....amadioha shaaa angry

5 Likes

Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Lemme buy this land cool

For how much bro? hehehe
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Opening meaningless threads like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by mirexxx(f): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol u wan mention names? hehehe..

Are u sure u dont do any of d list. I go dey watch u from now grin
I really don't sad
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
iceberylin:
Fake picture grin

E plenty die for this forum oo. All those babes, most of them are not real oo

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
Opening meaningless threads like this.

Roky Roky, U don start again ooo.
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
wristwatch:

Roky Roky, U don start again ooo.
grin
mirexxx:
I really don't sad

I believe u dear but u are on my watch list from now wink cheesy
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Thank God I'm guilty of none. cool
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by ronald4lif(m): 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
I'm often guilty of woman wrappering but not to seek lame popularity that doesn't add a dime to my account. But because I'm just being a guy.

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by 20bc(m): 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Really ™
"sit down lite my weed do some drig grag with my zig zag and say I know you are lying @wristwatch but continue"
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
ronald4lif:
I'm often guilty of woman wrappering but not to seek lame popularity that doesn't add a dime to my account. But because I'm just being a guy.

LOL.. Your sins are forgiven bro.. Sure I know u well.. but wait.. are u ready to give up on woman wrappering?
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
This thread is a disgusting way to gain attention, dumbass.

What you're indirectly saying is that you are too holy to be touched. Well, fvck that.

And fvck you too.

Stop the _stupid attention seeking threads.

You pay no ones bill here, so how they choose to use their time on the internet is none of your fvcking business!

Live and let live. Do what you came here for, and get the fvck out.

10 Likes

Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Thank God I'm guilty of none. cool

Clap for yourself sir
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Blackett:
This thread is a disgusting way to gain attention, dumbass.

What you're indirectly saying is that you are too holy to be touched. Well, fvck that.

And fvck you too.

Stop the _stupid attention seeking threads.

You pay no ones bills here, so how they choose to use their time is none of your fvcking business!

If you are not satisfied with my write ups, go and die

5 Likes

Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by ronald4lif(m): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
wristwatch:

LOL.. Your sins are forgiven bro.. Sure I know u well.. but wait.. are u ready to give up on woman wrappering?

I don repent since na. grin
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by prettyjo(f): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
mstchewww
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
wristwatch:

If you are not satisfy with my write ups, go and die
"Satisfied". Not "satisfy", you dyslexic nitwit.

What the fvck did you just write about that is of noteworthy interest? Show me, cretin.

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by tosyne2much(m): 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
wristwatch:

If you are not satisfy with my write ups, go and die

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

I don repent since na. grin

Lol. Sigh. We shall see. U sure say those oyinbos no dey tempt u?
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
I do none of the above
Re: Disgusting Acts People Do To Gain Popularity On Nairaland (romance Section) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Blackett:
"Satisfied". Not "satisfy", you dyslexic nitwit.

What the fvck did you just write about that is of noteworthy interest? Show me, cretin.

The best answer to a fool's comment is keeping quiet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Best S Ex Positions To Reach 0rgasm(see Photos) / Waking Up With A Good Dick – Lady Shares Sex Experience After A Night Party / Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.