Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. (154307 Views)

DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) / Ikádä(throne Of Love): War, Betrayal, Lust,ambition By Angelsss / How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Missmossy(f): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
Kudos Fembleez you are doing very well,more wisdom to you.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Psalmwise(m): 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
harjibolar10:

How e go take carry you now...

Psalmwise come here ooo
hmm
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:14am On Apr 18, 2015
harjibolar10:
Oya lets go to SS 1 oooo, cant wait for tomorrow oo

And wait oo, is this daniel of a man going to the same school with these Girls? Ehn ehn. .. Thats gonna be serious oooo

Me I still dey here observing from the side line ooo

Daniel? A man?

Daniel was the boy who asked a question in the French class on how to say 'how someone is mad in French.'
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:15am On Apr 18, 2015
prettydiva89:
carry me to sss1 quickly

Here we go »»»»»» cool
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:16am On Apr 18, 2015
Missmossy:
Kudos Fembleez you are doing very well,more wisdom to you.

Thanks dear wink
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:19am On Apr 18, 2015

The dew had fallen bountifully early that morning. The morning of mornings to people who were anticipating some new things to their life. A life was about to begin for them, such life which would determine their future. The time they would choose their career path.

The morning was adorable and had come very fast succeeding the previous day rapidly as though it were scolding it for wanting to be too slow - dragging its time sluggishly as if it were dozing off on sleeping pills.

Time truly sometimes, slows itself down when good things or achievement were about to take place but the next event could not genuinely be assumed to be some sort of achievement, as it was only the beginning of a new beginning in the life of some people.

On the path of this journey, steps could be mis-taken; people could be led astray by friends. A step on a banana pill, on clay, could make one slip and fall. Getting back on ones feet could be hard. Decision making in this stage of ones life could only be guided by a good counselor and people of positive minds, thoughts and plans.

I need not tell you how detrimental a bad step could be here, - for disaster wouldn't be enough to qualify this explanation.

Trilemma of the highest fall, - the fall of the devil would even be mere fall of a pen on the floor compared to this. Not trying to instil fear in your minds but you would see for yourself how it would manifest itself in the life of youths, with changing taste and yawning for what is beyond their age.

The bridge beside the school was occupied by the traffic of buses and cars of various workers or public going about their businesses. Some to their work places while some, mostly the commercial drivers - taking their passengers to their various destination/bus-stops.

Buses stopped at the bridge close to the school gate (school-gate as often called by Conductors) as large crowds of student got down from buses. School bags, some big while some, not as much, were carried to the back of students in various uniforms.

Happiness hung on the faces of some student while some, there was a mixture of both, `oh, school again, bullsh1t' and `wow! Nice to be back.'

Excessive vaseline clung to some faces and made them really shiny, such faces seemed to have changed over the holidays. Some were powdered and pancaked so much that, it felt the harmattan were out and people find it difficult to purchase creams.

The students in different uniforms, walked and trudge to their various school gates, some in twos, some fives while others, in solitude.

As students in pink shirt and brown skirt or trousers approached their school building, there were already standing, some prefects shouting instructions to the Juniors.

“Hey, start picking from there”

“Pick that rake, rake all this grasses”

“Both of you should pick up a cutlass each. There are growing wild, some grasses at the back of the school that needs to be cut” a female prefect said and led both student to the portion she wanted them to cut.

Some teachers also stood, making sure every instructions were carried out and the prefects were really performing their duties.

It was still 7:15am and the assembly would start only at 7:45am and being the first day of another school session, environmental sanitation was the most vital task for that day. If you had come in your newly sown uniform, I'm sorry to inform you - you would be making the gravest of all mistakes.
Apart from the sweat that would dab it, - it would be stained so much by grass-cutting, muds flying in the air, dusting of desk and chairs and so lot more.

You were permitted to remove your shirt but the trousers or shirt couldn't be allowed, not even one's thinking faculty would want to do that.
Going to shoes worn, `pity' is the only word for those that have put on new shoes expecting to come to school singing like Mr. Freeman in Boondocks “New shoes, New shoes, New shoeoooooeeeeesss!.” Ha ha ha, don't laugh that much, It's what students do.

Some would have polished their shoes to the extent it would sparkle at the rays of sun, a star. Many would boast of using Kiwi or the other type of polish (butterfly or whatever).

“Hey you! Come over” a prefect call out to Izu and some of his group who had walked into the school gate together.

They grumbled as they approach but their facial expression didn't change.

“Try to make this dustbin a bit accommodating. It could still contain more refuse than it is right now!”

“How we go take do that one now?” Izu asked without fear.

“Hope you know, you have to learn to speak good english coming to the senior school?” the prefect who appeared to be the head-girl lashed out. The badge on her chest and the way her uniform was neat and ironed, - showed the position she held.

“It is either you use a stick to push the refuse down or you use your legs” she added and walked off to catch another set of students she needed to perform other task.

“How person go use leg push this thing now? Mehn! We don come meet them this people again o” Izu complained and they all went to work at once, marching and jumping on the refuse till it went half-way into the bin. After they had finished, took their leave.

A male prefect, somewhat dark but handsome called out at the three friends that approached racing as though, they were late.

“Fatimah and her company.” He called out in Guinea language, evident he knew Fatimah and Mariam very well - not only through the Junior school but also at home.

They went to him smiling, their bags flinging at their asses - the sort of way female students carried them.

“You are to go to the teacher's toilet and clean them. Make sure enough water are put in the drums and in empty buckets found inside.”

“Okay senior!” They responded and hurried away to perform their assigned duties. Liveliness, in the way they walked as if they derived pleasure in washing toilets.

It didn't take long before Lazarus, Lamah, Kelvin and Kazeem came through the gate.

“God, them this bully again. This Umar never still travel go Guinea,” Laz complained.

“All them this Guinea fowls go come dominate us again as them do for Junior school” Kelvin snarled and hissed.

“Welcome” Senior Umar said “the four of you should go to the students toilet and fetch 5 pockets each, full of water.” He added looking at the group he knew very well as defiant.
They always claimed to be too big. Thank God they've come to the senior school again and for the next months we would spend before leaving them, we would teach them some good lesson/s, he thought.

“Where can we find the students' toilet, since we have no clue as new students?” Laz questioned.

“Go towards that direction and the last room on that end is the student's toilet” he pointed and stood hands in is side pockets as he watched them leave.

ON THE UNDERBRIDGE AFTER DOLPHIN ESTATE.

The traffic was getting really much now and the time was 7:30am. Adefemi continuously asked a big brother who sat beside him what time it was. He knew before he gets to the school gate, if no improvement happened with the way the traffic was moving - he was going to be late.

He covered his nose as many did on the bus, because looking beside the bridge was a swampy environment, - marsh lands which smelt very offensive. There were tyres built and sunk into the earth in form of a ring.

Pigs were reared in large numbers there, but ask yourself how people got to rear them in such swamp, and you would be causing yourself some headache. `how would people have built such rings in a swamp without drowning?' only God could give the answer and the people who did it, themselves.

Pigs are generally dirty animals and it really didn't need much table work to see with the environment they were housed.

Muddy and mushy and marshy were the loamy/clay soil they marched. Waters were logged at some places inside the tyre rings. The swines were so dirty, their skins had changed form. The sound of `Suwiiiu' came from them as they rejoiced in their silly and dirty environment.

Adefemi looked out of the window and saw many students trekking to school. He saw some, getting down from buses and instantly he knew they were trying to prevent being late to school.

On a day like this, late comers were extensively punished. Lot of grass-cutting, washing and scrubbing the toilets, fetching plenty buckets of water, sweeping the whole school premises, classes and staff-rooms. Many people don't bother coming to school on the first day of the term or session because of all these but he wasn't a student like that. Not even his guardians would allow him miss school. He, himself also didn't like such.

It meant you might miss some announcement or start copying notes the next day. Considering fully well he didn't want to be in such category of late comers, he asked for the last time.

“Please what says the time?”

“7:33am” the uncle replied.

“Thank you sir. Conductor, my 30naira balance (change) abeg, I dey come down”

Other students on the bus also made to come down.

“Take, make una find change give una self” the Conductor said handling Adefemi 60naira, a 50naira note and a 10naira note to be shared 30naira each between him and the other student who came down requesting for his balance.

“Arh God” he said as they climbed on the pavement made for pedestrian. He hated Conductors joining him together with someone, moreso on this day - someone who wasn't a student of his school.

“Guy, you get 20naira?” He asked the fellow.

“I no get, na only 50naira dey with me?”

“How we go come take do am now?. Wooooo! Take the money, I no fit wait, I don late already,” he said handing the 50naira note to the guy and racing off, - getting down from where some student walked sluggishly on the pedestrian walkway and climbing back at some further distance.

He had sacrificed 20naira out of the 100naira given to him as transport and food money. He had already entered 20naira bus out of it and the rest calculation shall be left to you. He hoped an increase occur to the money soon, since he was in a new class.

The moment he got to the gate, he was lucky to be asked to pick round the school premises which had been littered with dry leaves. That was when the assembly bell rang.

Rang (gbagaun)!!! Rang (gbagaun)!!! Rang (gbagaun)!!!

T.b.c,.........
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 12:23am On Apr 18, 2015
Fembleez1:

Daniel? A man?

Daniel was the boy who asked a question in the French class on how to say 'how someone is mad in French.'
You see now, the thing don dey confuse me...

This guy wey use' magic ring ' na him I dey call daniel now.. . Remind me of his name

You remember the guy now. .. The baddest guy so far
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:45am On Apr 18, 2015
harjibolar10:

You see now, the thing don dey confuse me...

This guy wey use' magic ring ' na him I dey call daniel now.. . Remind me of his name

You remember the guy now. .. The baddest guy so far

David, lolz!

I'll try to reduce the names of some (should I say, lesser/lower) characters and focus on others, so we don't get confused. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 18, 2015
Make david dey use jazz on those babes remain

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2015
Fembleez1:

David, lolz!

I'll try to reduce the names of some (should I say, lesser/lower) characters and focus on others, so we don't get confused. smiley
You gat am, David the baddest guy

I like that guy mehn

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2015
School don start... I did all that also,we call it cleaning exercise

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
SO MAKE WE DEY BEG FOR UPDATE NOW abi?

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
harjibolar10:

You gat am, David the baddest guy

I like that guy mehn

Lol, people wey bad pass am still dey come! embarassed
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:
SO MAKE WE DEY BEG FOR UPDATE NOW abi?

No vex bro, na MUSON give me tough time. I go drop this update, then two for midnight.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2015

Students hurried towards the assembly ground. The school seemed to have been cleaned to a certain satisfaction of the teachers.

The SS1 waited for the two other classes to take their lane before they decided to form a line.

Afterwards, a prefect climbed the podium. It was the Assembly Prefect for christian. They often give assembly prefect to two individuals, a Christian and a Muslim.

“Good morning everyone” she greeted all smiles.
Everyone knew her, even the new SS1 students knew her as Senior Praise. They had even composed a `burla' for her. You would hear them singing.

“Senior fellowship! Senior praise! Senior fellowship! Can I come and fellowship with you, in your house?”

It was one Udoka and his colleagues that had composed that song for her cause she had also been the president of the Junior School Fellowship gathering.

She started with her usual clapping of the hands and the student followed suit, for almost 2minutes before she finally intoned a praise song.

“We bring the sacrifice of praise, into the house of the Lord”

I know it must have sounded really familiar, `bring the sacrifice of praise' by Praise. But it was just a mere coincidence.

After some lengthy songs of praise by Praise, she intoned the worship song.

“Kelvin, can you please pray for us” she called out after the worship. They were used to such habit. Calling anybody's name from the crowd to pray after worship.

“Which of the Kelvin?” Rang out from the students.

“Kelvin in SS2!” She identified.

“I for fear” was murmured by Kelvin in SS1 and his colleagues gave some silent laugh.

“God save your life Kelvo” Lamah guffawed.

“In jesus name,..........”

Once thee prayer ended, they sang the national anthem. The problem came when the School Anthem was sang.

“Can we now have the school anthem?” Praise said.

Some sections of the crowd started singing.

`Like a light, shine on top of the hill. We are shine with knowledge and wisdom'

While majority of the SS1 sang.

`In Junior high school, Folawiyo you are, sitting, learning under dedicated teachers”

In Junior High school, at the Senior High school?. What sort of dullards has the senior school promoted to them?

“Quiet everybody!” Shouted Senior praise.

“SS1, if you don't know the school anthem, it is advisable you keep mute. I mean keep your mouth shut” she added and later asked those who knew the anthem to sing, after which the school pledge was recited.

Soon as Praise left the podium, the school principal took stage. She was fair in complexion. A bit fleshy in the pink cover jacket she wore - on a green shirt and a grey skirt. Her hair were coiled and it looked like Margaret Thatcher's hair. She herself looked Thatcher or her twin sister from an African country.

“Good morning students” she greeted putting on her glasses. “You are all welcome to a new academic year. Most especially our new student from the Junior school,” she added pointing and looking towards their queue.

“I won't be saying much today. So we just need to introduce our teachers to you.” She looked sideways and could find about 4 teachers to her left.

“That is Mr. Etuk, the chemistry teacher. Followed closely is Mr. Abawe who takes physics. She is Miss Olaoye and she takes Economics. Here is Mrs Bamidele and she takes Commerce”

“This is Mr. Oshideko, he would be taking you Agricultural Science” she said now turning to the teachers who stood at the right side of the podium. “Mr. Ashafa is the head teacher and he also takes Biology but specially for SS3 students except Mr. Orowale is not around.

The government teacher is not around and the mathematics and English teachers - with some other subject but they would be introduced to you as time goes on.

As you all know, I'm the principal and my name is Mrs. Ogunfidodo. Mr. Adedigba is the first Vice principal and the second Vice is Mrs. Oyetunde.

The school doesn't tolerant academics decadence. Our statement and school motto is clear. So any student find wanting would be put through by the teacher twice, after that, would be made to leave the school to a Technical college. That is, when he/she repeats twice or three times, that's goodbye.

That would be all for now, you may now retire to your classes.” She concluded and the students made to move.

“All the SS1 students should move to this class,” Mr. Etuk, the chemistry teacher said pointing to a class close to the Stairs.

They all moved into the class, some standing, while others, sitting three-three on a seat.

The chemistry teacher came into the classroom after the Principal had finished addressing the teachers.

“Good morning class” he said adjusting the glasses that hung at the tip of his nose “as had been introduced to you, I'm the chemistry teacher.”
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
“So today, I will be teaching introduction to chemistry. I'd be glad if many or rather all of you would find interest in becoming science students,” he campaigned.

“Hope say this man dey alright sha?” A student snarled.

“For where? Science ko Technology ni” another student murmured.

The Chemistry teacher took the introductory into chemistry at length. Then later, the mathematics teacher came inside. All that was done, so that the students would find interest in science and mathematics but after all had been done, people were asked where they felt they would belong. Almost all fun loving people opted for Art. Lazy asses opted for commercial. While others felt they could try their way out in the science class.

“You should all know one thing. All these you are parking yourself into the science class, once you fail the first term exam and second term. You would be deported into the Commercial class.” The biology teacher who had come to separate the students into department spoke up to enlighten those he felt, facial expression portrayed their ability - might not be able to do well in the sciences.

The bell blared after the two classes of Art and Commercial had been taken into their classes while science remained in the class they all took Chemistry and mathematics. That was to be their class.

They had been asked to write their names down in some papers which their year tutor would later compile in the register.

Many trudged out for break while others sat back in class.

When Fatimah, Mariam and Zainab Y. met at break. They discussed about what prompted their choices of department.

“So Fatimah and Zainab, why did you both choose Art class? Some reason for that?. And you people are now leaving me alone to be in the science class!” Mariam said as they walked to a canteen to buy snacks.

“Well, I want to study Mass Comm. In the university and become a journalist” Zainab explained.

“What about you Fatimah.?

“Still pondering seriously about what I want to study but all I know Art class is where I belong. I have Law in mind but things might change as time goes on. It all depends if I can find my foot on a nice foundation in Art class.” She gave her views and they all entered the kiosk of Iya dough as fondly called.

“May be when we are going back into the classroom, I shall explain why I chose Science,” Mariam said and they sat down on a bench.

“Hi” they all echoed to some other students they saw.

“Hello,” the students replied “how has the day been for you girls?” A girl who was in her SS2 asked.

“Been going well” Fatimah spoke up, which also was intended to fill in for her friends. “Thank you.”

“Okay!” The girl replied and went out of the kiosk informing her friends she needed to see her brother at the Ikoyi Primary School.

The kiosk was heating, Iya dough frying her dough on a gas cooker. A large frying pan was emitting smoke from the hot oil. A table stood beside a corner where there was a baking pan she had placed some dough to rise before putting them into the hot groundnut-oil. She washed her hands and wiped it with a napkin.

“So what do you girls want?” Iya dough asked, looking at her customers she knew since they entered JSS1 and here they are now, in SS1 - still patronizing her. That meant they've really enjoyed her doughnut and her customer hospitality, she thought.

“I want 3 doughnuts and a mountain dew” Zainab Y. said.

“Same with her's” Mariam requested.

“Won't you eat less, Mariam?” Fatimah queried “don't you see you are getting fat?”

“Hey hey hey! That doesn't concern you” she protested, grinning afterwards.

“Oh, I'm sorry then!” Fatimah pleaded “mine would be four doughnut and one mountain dew.”

“See the glutton saying someone is getting fat!” Mariam accused.

“Make una sha no fight for my kiosk” Iya dough said as Lazarus, and Friday, Kelvin and Lamah walked into the kiosk.

“Arh, thank God! Laz go pay for us,” zainab enthused.

“Hope say na dream you dey dream?” Laz laughed and his colleagues couldn't help but laugh too.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 1:58am On Apr 19, 2015
Good night smiley
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 19, 2015
Lol... Fun loving people for Art,Lazy for commercial while the serious and hardworking one is for science That's me sha,good to be a science student..

Fem you are doing great

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2015
Almost all fun loving people opted for Art. Lazy asses opted for commercial. While others felt they could try their way out in the science class.

See this man oo, fun Loving people kee, abeg, what's fun in art class? Ehn? Oga, no fun at all you go work like say, you no get life ni, you go read like say your life depend on it. It is only in art class, you will 'derive' or 'write' 2000words, from just a 14lines sonnet poem,(not up to you 50words).
You come dey talk say it fun, fun kee. Don't mind, its fun being an art student ooo, but seriously, e no easy at times

Anyways, I'm proud to be a 'former' art student

@bol.ded; who tell you say we the "commerial" student are lazy, Oga park well ooo. You think say to be calculating money wey you never see easy ni? Ehn? Or do you think say, to be looking for the money wey you never lost easy so ni? Oga stop am oo, we never lazy ooo

Afterall, I'm a proud auditor in the making

Science student, you are 'on your own' ooo

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2015
prettydiva89:
Lol... Fun loving people for Art,Lazy for commercial while the serious and hardworking one is for science That's me sha,good to be a science student..

Fem you are doing great
Suuuuuuuuuoi

Park well jare
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by jrhymez: 10:57am On Apr 19, 2015
Oya oooooo where is fembleez ooooooooo............. Toykathy.... I don reserve sit for you o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2015
Fembleez1:

Lol, people wey bad pass am still dey come! embarassed

Keep em coming boss
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Missmossy(f): 11:47am On Apr 19, 2015
I really like these girls Fatimah, Zainab and Mariam grin ride on Fembleez1. More wisdom to you, Kudos

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Rolandken(m): 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nice write up @op
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
harjibolar10:

Suuuuuuuuuoi

Park well jare
haha shey i lie
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

haha shey i lie
Its good been a commercial student also jhoor
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by toykathy(f): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
jrhymez:
Oya oooooo where is fembleez ooooooooo............. Toykathy.... I don reserve sit for you o.
hey Jay, happy sunday. U go need shift wella o.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
harjibolar10:

Its good been a commercial student also jhoor
yea no department is a waste
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2015
harjibolar10:

See this man oo, fun Loving people kee, abeg, what's fun in art class? Ehn? Oga, no fun at all you go work like say, you no get life ni, you go read like say your life depend on it. It is only in art class, you will 'derive' or 'write' 2000words, from just a 14lines sonnet poem,(not up to you 50words).
You come dey talk say it fun, fun kee. Don't mind, its fun being an art student ooo, but seriously, e no easy at times

Anyways, I'm proud to be a 'former' art student

@bol.ded; who tell you say we the "commerial" student are lazy, Oga park well ooo. You think say to be calculating money wey you never see easy ni? Ehn? Or do you think say, to be looking for the money wey you never lost easy so ni? Oga stop am oo, we never lazy ooo

Afterall, I'm a proud auditor in the making

Science student, you are 'on your own' ooo

Bros, I just said that cause of the euphoria of the `newbies' who don't really have a clue about all those classes.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:22am On Apr 20, 2015
prettydiva89:

Fem you are doing great

Lol, thanks dear! We shall see grin
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2015
Missmossy:
I really like these girls Fatimah, Zainab and Mariam grin ride on Fembleez1. More wisdom to you, Kudos

Thanks maa'mi. Don't get to like too much tongue
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:24am On Apr 20, 2015
Rolandken:
Nice write up @op
Visit: rollyspeaks.

Ok, will do!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply)

Three Sides Of A Coin / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / STORY: Babe In Total Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.