Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. (75905 Views)

Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post / Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra / List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Ameen56: 7:29am On Mar 28, 2015
Prophets kor prophets ni! Na who give them that tittle "prophet" God abi men. All those political prophets would soon meet their doom day one of after the other. Nigerians be wise!!! #Nigeria would be Great Again. Let the people decide!
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by jikanbage: 7:30am On Mar 28, 2015
idonbilivit
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Salex007(m): 7:31am On Mar 28, 2015
This is febuary 14 prediction and not march 28
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by jikanbage: 7:32am On Mar 28, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]woe on to u
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2015
When the deadliest civil WAR breaks out all
of us ranting here APC and PDP note that the
elites you are fighting for on social media will survive with their families but you and i will be refugees in Benin Republic and other countries if we survive it,and they will still sit at a peace accord meeting somewhere in Ghana ,South Africa or the U.N to still decide your fate and fly back their families with their private jets to continue using those who survived,if i may ask where are their children?t hey are all abroad in safe keeping,Nigerian youths listen and listen good,we have only one Nigeria,what the RADIO did to Rwanda is what SOCIAL MEDIA IS DOING TO NIGERIA NOW,the worst CIVIL WAR IN THE HISTORY OF AFRICA AND MANKIND IS IMMINENT,we are all pushing NIGERIA TO WAR,there will be no winners or losers,Nigeria ,you and i will lose atlast,the U.S/ the West promised SYRIA and LIBYA better life where they would be free from dictators and corrupt leadership, today you can see how free these countries are,Iraq inclusive after Sadam,Americans are safe in their country happy and laughing over the suffering they have caused using divisive propaganda to destroy them,Nigerians be warned a great WAR is at hand all of us here might not be alive to tell the story but i bet you all the elites and their children will be alive to tell the story.You and i don't own oil wells and private jets,then what are we fighting for.They want you to be counted as casualties so there would be a case .Please say no to violence if GEJ wins he wont feed his village if Buhari wins he wont feed his village,and nothing will change ,there is no time a govt will solve all your
problems.There are more beggars and homeless
people in the U.S than Nigeria even in Obamas backyard in Chicago homeless people queue up
for food hand outs daily.STOP PUSHING NIGERIA
TO WAR WITH SO MUCH HATE ON SOCIAL
MEDIA BE WARNED OF WHAT THE RADIO DID TO RWANDA. We might not live to tell the STORY.Lets preach LOVE and KINDNESS Partners.
Stay safe

5 Likes

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by yahmohy27: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2015
One say not d person that worn wll be hand over to...and another one said Jonathan ll b sworn in ,,,what does that mean? To me Buhari will the right winner but Jonathan will be sworn in,ryt ?well we shall see,pray God shld take control we want the best for ds country(need change)
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Alexchuka(m): 7:35am On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=ejiro2130 post=32081215]

Bros I didn't criticise anybody, how will a man of God say thank God a Christian is now governor of Lagos State does it make sense?? Won't that cause division?? Let's be honest and leave religion out of these things.

Ders nothing like Christianity in chiana, Singapore, Malaysia and Christianity is not the dominant religion in south Korea, Japan etc are we better than them?? [/quote

Nigga na way for you ooo ....Read ur comments u are still Criticizing
You are not making any sense
U just have to wait till Monday if u don't have anything to say
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Adela10: 7:36am On Mar 28, 2015
I pray we all say all is well that ends well by the end of the year. Big respect to PST EA Adeboye.
mandarin:
If these are prophesies and prophets say pray and you prayed what do u think will happen? God is one and can't be saying different things, many speak out of cleverly crafted out analysis or emotion.
People have roles to play in bringing prophesies to pass as well and I think God is the God of all. The prophesy is whosoever will favor Nigerians will get elected and then we will revisit your post, I simply don't believe these as the Bible says" woe unto him that says thus sayeth the Lord when God has said nothing"
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Bwaal(m): 7:39am On Mar 28, 2015
fake profecy

none of them saw change in election date
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by ceeceeco: 7:40am On Mar 28, 2015
My Prophesy; If PDP wins, there'll be crisis. If APC wins, there'll be peace. WATCH OUT!!!
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by watchindelta(m): 7:41am On Mar 28, 2015
no need 4 all dis once today will go see d winner jor.
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Jesusloveyou: 7:42am On Mar 28, 2015
sexyjob:

This shows how foolish you are. You want to challenge your maker?
which maker? is my God corrupt? Maybe u saTANiod has given God bribe.
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by emeka2847: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2015
[size=14pt]What of Oyedepo, the man with the key to the gate of hell? [/size]
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by wummyanthoy: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2015
kristisking:
Buhari will lose.God has destined GEJ to lead for another four years.No man born of a woman can change what God has established.Sai GEJ.Chai Buhari I weep for you.
Weep 4 him ke ? Let him weep by himself w!
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by BobUg28(m): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2015
Need I tell u that,clicking a thousand 'like' on pro-Buhari's post doesn't make him the president.
Online poll is far more different from the main election,where one will have to..
-Obtain a PVC
-Go to the polling unit
-get accredited
-And cast a vote.
Note that in-between these processes,hitches may set it,thereby discouraging the person and making the procedure look more tiring,cumbersome n stressfull.
In essence,GMB won my online poll and many others(online only),But
GEJ wins the real election,so therefore,GEJ return re-elected as Nigeria's President 2015-2019.
#happy voting!

1 Like

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by ceejay80s(m): 7:48am On Mar 28, 2015
After those criminals don collect 6billion naira, dem come dey talk trash
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Mustiboy(m): 7:51am On Mar 28, 2015
bullshit, oju ma ti elegan, buhari ni joo,buhari ni jare
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 28, 2015
Our brothers are just saying wot they want God no send them at all.
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by stevecantrell: 7:53am On Mar 28, 2015
LRNZH:
In 48 hours we shall see which if these prophecies are worth their salt.

The much touted violence they see has not happened as they prophesy.

GEJ's return is unlikely so we shall see. These pastors are all southerners. How come we don't hear the prophesies of northern clerics (Christian and Muslim)?

Once GMB becomes President, then we can say it is well with Nigeria.

Sai Baba

Let's be real on this....Buhari will probably win by a narrow to moderate margin but Jonathan will be declared winner. This is the most likely outcome.

But law of karma will have gej out of aso rock long before 2019.

1 Like

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by buJu234: 7:54am On Mar 28, 2015
nerodenero:
The prophecies favours Jonathan!

Nor worry after Monday we will know those that hear from God and those that had the gsm call 4rm d nigerian god whom is only interested in making money. ..
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by bid4rich(m): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2015
UTILITYMAY:
Before being MILITARY Head of State, he had been Governor of one of the Northern States (under Obasanjo’s Military government) as well as Minister for Petroleum. He later served as Chairman of PTF under Abacha.

He is a no-nonsense man, hence you can never see anyone accuse him of corruption..

In his time as Head of State, he did not implement Sharia law; he reduced inflation from 23% to 4%, by fiscal discipline and a homegrown economic team (not achieved under any other era, even military).

He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja .

Despite serving in senior capacity in the oil sector, first as Minister for Petroleum and then Petroleum Trust Fund, Buhari has no petrol station, much less a rig, refinery or an oil block like so many of our leaders. He could have retired into nauseating opulence like most of his counterparts (IBB or Danjuma or even OBJ) but didn't.

He refused to collect an allowance while serving as Chairman of the PTF because he said since he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of the same government.

His personal driver of many years is a Christian from Plateau State!

JJ Rawlings of Ghana took over 2yrs before him, and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders here to prison.

I hope this makes sense to you or is it story for the gods?

#VoteWisely

Exactly, for the gods. If you cannot govern a state in your 60's, pls forget it 'cos you will be useless at 70. Now you are over 70, what would you do? Nigeria is too big to be governed by an unproductive man of 73yrs. His productive years are gone.

I would have canvass vote for Kwankwaso or Tambuwal ahead of GEJ if given chance. But for now, GEJ all the way
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by youngwarlocks: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2015
ejiro2130:
El rufai go and sit down for insulting Jesus, is that a prophecy or advice??
Thank you Jesus a Christian is now governor of Lagos State. .is this man for real? Does it matter which religion is in power?? What about the many States Christians are in power?
We are looking for a better Nigeria but all these our fake men of God are looking to presever their tit collections

No need to say much it's 28 already. .

observation: I think "thank you Jesus" is normaly used by the men of God when they recieve a prophesy from God, I don't think he means it the way u put it. just an honest opinion

1 Like

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by bid4rich(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2015
emeka2847:
[size=14pt]What of Oyedepo, the man with the key to the gate of hell? [/size]

what advantage does a man who will not read has over the one who cannot read? Wise up man, read more and search for more correct info or else your brain will go on complete vacation.
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Keneeby(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2015
UTILITYMAY:
Before being MILITARY Head of State, he had been Governor of one of the Northern States (under Obasanjo’s Military government) as well as Minister for Petroleum. He later served as Chairman of PTF under Abacha.

He is a no-nonsense man, hence you can never see anyone accuse him of corruption..

In his time as Head of State, he did not implement Sharia law; he reduced inflation from 23% to 4%, by fiscal discipline and a homegrown economic team (not achieved under any other era, even military).

He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja .

Despite serving in senior capacity in the oil sector, first as Minister for Petroleum and then Petroleum Trust Fund, Buhari has no petrol station, much less a rig, refinery or an oil block like so many of our leaders. He could have retired into nauseating opulence like most of his counterparts (IBB or Danjuma or even OBJ) but didn't.

He refused to collect an allowance while serving as Chairman of the PTF because he said since he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of the same government.

JJ Rawlings of Ghana took over 2yrs before him, and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders here to prison.

#VoteWisely

This same man (GMB) said Abacha didn't steal any money. Him saying that mean he is more corrupt than the Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by ejiro2130(m): 8:05am On Mar 28, 2015
macjireh:

U AND ODA NIGERIANS MAY NOT BE BETTER, BUT I THANK GOD I AM BETTER THAN THEM

I didn't mean better than dem as an individual, I meant better as a nation

Dude be serious, Singapore went from 3rd world to 1st in 30yrs even China didn't do dat
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by fitinwell: 8:08am On Mar 28, 2015
[Nigeria is God's own country... Am also spiritual.. . All i know dis election will bring good tidings and great Change

2 Likes

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by lozanni(m): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2015
lekejob:
The d- day is here.

Testing.

Indeed, the day is here with us.
You go night vigil over the election?
We pray that the elections will be free, fair and violence free. We also pray that Nigerians and Nigeria will experience peace, Joy and prosperity under the elected President.

1 Like

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Lucasbalo(m): 8:14am On Mar 28, 2015
UTILITYMAY:

#VoteWisely
Gbam.
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Skoopy(m): 8:16am On Mar 28, 2015
There is no need arguing about the potency of this prophecies when you can easily go out and make your vote speak for you. It's pass 8am, all agents of change should go cast their votes.
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by tripleking64(m): 8:17am On Mar 28, 2015
Deiok:
Yes! The change is here now, i can feel it heavily.
29th is my birthday, same day buhari will be declared the winner. Its going to be the best birthday ever.
Sai baba.
Sai Buhari.
U see u r wrong 30 is day to declare the winner
Sai goodluck
Sai baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.