Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. (75919 Views)

Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post / Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra / List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by iiichidodo: 7:10am On Mar 28, 2015
What?..
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by adioolayi(m): 7:10am On Mar 28, 2015
They shouldn't confuse the masses jare

1 Like

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by ojutiku1: 7:11am On Mar 28, 2015
f
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by adesegun121(m): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2015
So much corruption and missing money in the First term. Just imagine what wll happen if you allow the same govt to continue for the next 4 years.
Remember, it is a common trend in Nigeria that d 2nd term is always worse than the 1st.
Think and vote 4 Change.
The future lies in your hand.
Sai baba
sai buhari

3 Likes

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by PapiWata: 7:12am On Mar 28, 2015
Slum landlord TP Jaguda really should just learn to shut the ffuck up, since NOBODY outside of his cult gives a rat's asz what he has to say on ANY subject.
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by johninhos(m): 7:12am On Mar 28, 2015
na GodWin
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Bonapart(m): 7:16am On Mar 28, 2015
Gboliwe:
TB Joshua is fake. Even his prophecy prediction says it all.
I still wonder why you people take his talk seriously.
may God forgive you. ...
You still have time to repent
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by tinsel: 7:16am On Mar 28, 2015
Pastor Suleiman---i see Jonathan coming back, too much bloodshed, advise Jonathan to just go back home, the man who truly won the election will not be allowed to govern.
I am confused in all these.
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by mannyU: 7:16am On Mar 28, 2015
All these are money hungry prophets n i dare say no God revealed anything 2 dem. Their message was as scanty n inconclusive as can be and they ended up sayin nothing but mere predictions which about anybody can make. God does nt work wit prophets like dat.. Go back to the bible!

If I'm 2 choose who 2 bliv in all the above, it will be only Apostle Johnson cuz he was straight n not dodging like d rest who were makin safe predictions.tho his was filled wit contradictions as well. Imagine Adeboye sayin ' i can't tell u what i was told cuz bla bla but in d end all well dat ends well' and u call dis a prophesy Somebody wake me up pls...

1 Like

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by sexyjob(m): 7:18am On Mar 28, 2015
SmartChoices:
Hmm hmm...

Ihavedecided

Sai Buhari... Prophecy or no prophecy...
This shows how foolish you are. You want to challenge your maker?
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by olisaEze(m): 7:18am On Mar 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Emyogalanya: 7:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Citizens of nigeria brothers of africa in the name of our country i prof. Attahiru jega presents to you the final events of our general elections our great exercise to sustain our nascent democracy we appeal to the almighty God to grant us bless us with a leader that will lead into an ocean of peace and properity
FROM THE HOUSE OF P.D.P behold jonathan threax joined in contest today by the ever smiling vice president of nigeria behold namadina sambo murmillo together they stand against a man who has never won an election a coup plotter and truncator of democracy by the grace of the A.P.C behold buhari (THEOKOLESE) the shadow of boko haram(DEATH)
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by lirusehn(m): 7:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Gboliwe:
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
do endeavour to use your senses. smiley tnx in advanz
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by jbkomo(m): 7:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Are all this men of God speakin the mind of the same God? How come diffrent msg? God is not an author of confussion. Anyway i av decided
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Damikevin(m): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2015
Saving the page so I can get back to it, after the election.
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Jnrbaino4real(m): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2015
It is only in Nigeria that you will see all these prophets and prophetess talking and predicting rubbish, who cares about these people in western countries?
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Busuyib(f): 7:21am On Mar 28, 2015
omotoyiwa:
In all father Lord,let your WILL be done .
abi o my sister.
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Egonec(m): 7:21am On Mar 28, 2015
From d prophecies here, GEJ will b declared winner. Lol...smh
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by macjireh: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2015
ejiro2130:

Bros I didn't criticise anybody, how will a man of God say thank God a Christian is now governor of Lagos State does it make sense?? Won't that cause division?? Let's be honest and leave religion out of these things.

Ders nothing like Christianity in chiana, Singapore, Malaysia and Christianity is not the dominant religion in south Korea, Japan etc are we better than them??

U AND ODA NIGERIANS MAY NOT BE BETTER, BUT I THANK GOD I AM BETTER THAN THEM
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by tinsel: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Op you are intelligent. You cleverly omitted others that did not favour Jonathan like that of Fr. Mbaka.
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by KingTom(m): 7:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Gboliwe:
I wonder o grin
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Chemosynthesis: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2015
The will of God shall be done. It is well with Nigeria.
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by emiye(m): 7:23am On Mar 28, 2015
I determine my prophesies with my thumb !
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Jesusloveyou: 7:23am On Mar 28, 2015
ionsman:
Apostle suleiman though. ..So many contradictions which makes you believe he's just guessing. Anyways. ....

SAI BUHARI!
d guy is on weed,he said-jona wil return back,and d same time,millitary intervention and interim govt. ok gej wil form interim govt,or be return back thru coup.thank God buhari is d incoming president without violence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by san316(m): 7:23am On Mar 28, 2015
More like "Predictions from Pastors"

By the time God will deal with these pastors ehn, they will be seeing gej when they close their eyes to pray.

Is it the same God that is speaking to them and Mbaka? Iguess not, they all have dieties they worship
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by ngoziama: 7:25am On Mar 28, 2015
Read the prophecies from men of God and keep quiet.These are men of God, real or fake just leave them to God. Insult an imam or mohammed and see heads beheaded yet el rufai insulted Jesus. Anyway, we leave you to Christ for the lessons to be taught you.

1 Like

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by bjfred: 7:25am On Mar 28, 2015
Brotherhood

1 Share

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 28, 2015
sexyjob:

This shows how foolish you are. You want to challenge your maker?

Jesus Christ said whosoever says Raca to another is in danger of hellfire already... But how'd understand if you can talk to your parents in the manner above.....
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by dammytosh: 7:27am On Mar 28, 2015
I am a Christian but most of these prophesies are fraudulent.

They are neither here nor there.

They sounded like analyst who watch Tvs gather information and analyze.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar / "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.