Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. (75927 Views)

Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post / Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra / List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Egonec(m): 9:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Salex007:
This is febuary 14 prediction and not march 28

Lol...guy na wa for u oo. Wat's d difference?
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by meetndee(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2015
ejiro2130:

Bros I didn't criticise anybody, how will a man of God say thank God a Christian is now governor of Lagos State does it make sense?? Won't that cause division?? Let's be honest and leave religion out of these things.

Ders nothing like Christianity in chiana, Singapore, Malaysia and Christianity is not the dominant religion in south Korea, Japan etc are we better than them??

Who told you their are no christians in the country's you mentioned. Be sure of your words
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Emmydek(m): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2015
A lot of bullshit formulated craps....!
Nigeria,i weep for your religious hypocrisy..
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by ejiro2130(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2015
meetndee:

Who told you their are no christians in the country's you mentioned. Be sure of your words

U kw Wat I mean, do Christians in those countries have as much ryt as we do here?
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2015
Hmmmm.... Buh jonathan has tried too , he Launched the Youth Enterprise with innovation in
Nigeria (YOUWIN) initiative, which is the administration's job creation centre piece. On Thursday April 12, 2012, 1,200 Nigerian youths emerged winners of the competition following a transparent process. Each winner receives a business start up grant of between 1 to 10 million Naira.

He still launched the Public Works Women and Youth Empowerment Programme, an intervention
programme designed to employ 370,000 youths in
the year 2012 with 30% of those jobs being reserved
for women. He promised the winning athletes money and paid in full ..... He has really tried ..... Vote wisely. Vote jonathan
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by macjireh: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2015
mumu9gerian:

Na wa o,mayb u shouldnt have posted anything, hw is Nigeria better?
Pls enlighten us

SMH
SHOW ME WHERE I SAID WAT U WROTE HERE,
EITHER U LACK COMPREHENSION OR ITS A TYPO ERROR FROM U
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Chadso(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2015
omotoyiwa:
In all father Lord,let your WILL be done .
A big amen to that!
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by netmillionaires(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2015
That One wey say finally a christian is now the governor of lagos is funny o. Everyone knows that either Ambode or Agbaje Will win lagos both of whom are christian. We need things that are very unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Obiwannn: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2015
follows thread
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by donem: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2015
@ Op you no put Rev Fr. MBAKA grin
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 28, 2015
donem:
@ Op you no put Rev Fr. MBAKA grin

Rev Fr. Mbaka didn't prophesy, he only gave his own personal reasons on why Jonathan shouldn't be voted. cool
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by richt75: 11:21am On Mar 28, 2015
ejiro2130:

Bros I didn't criticise anybody, how will a man of God say thank God a Christian is now governor of Lagos State does it make sense?? Won't that cause division?? Let's be honest and leave religion out of these things.

Ders nothing like Christianity in chiana, Singapore, Malaysia and Christianity is not the dominant religion in south Korea, Japan etc are we better than them??
its not chiana, it's China!
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by tolulope407: 11:40am On Mar 28, 2015
Abeg, help me to ask them block heads. When we finish using religion to fool and destroy ourselves finish, may be their eyes would open by then! Mtch.
ejiro2130:

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by yemolz: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Prophecy or no prophecy, man no be God
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
I see Buhari winning d election, im a Prophet too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by ifeomaekol(f): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
AustineE1:

you simply criticise them because it didnt go in favour of your tyrannical candidate...Gods revelation of events through a true man of God,once spoken must come to past.Meanwhile GEJ till 2019.We shall come back to this thread in 48hrs to come and rejoice of the goodness of God.
yes ooooooo, God is in absolute control, the earth is of the lords and the fullness thereof.
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
They are all guessing and talking trash! angry
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by ifeomaekol(f): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
The earth is of the lords and the fullness thereof, the world (nigeria) and they that dwell therein. GEJ all the way.
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by dejsmiles(m): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
kristisking:
Buhari will lose.God has destined GEJ to lead for another four years.No man born of a woman can change what God has established.Sai GEJ.Chai Buhari I weep for you.
click Like for GEJ
share for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by FarmTech(m): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Presidency25:

Rev Fr. Mbaka didn't prophesy, he only gave his own personal reasons on why Jonathan shouldn't be voted. cool
what reasons did he gave?
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by sambisa5: 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
omotoyiwa:
In all father Lord,let your WILL be done .

amen
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 01, 2015
The most important thing is that we have learnt a very big lesson here. Most of the prophesies we hear are fake. Good luck to those still following new year prophecies.
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by stevecantrell: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by ScienceWatch: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
Gboliwe:
TB Joshua is fake. Even his prophecy prediction says it all.
I still wonder why you people take his talk seriously.
TB Joshua - breaking the vicious chains of religion in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria

You make a very powerful observation concerning humans ability to understand the deepest spiritual knowledge of God that only Christ could teach, you state that. "This is obviously very difficult, perhaps even impossible, to fully comprehend for the human mind."

I have come to understand that all religions including most of so-called Christian leaders wrongly impart a theoretical understanding of God.
While Christ came to rectify this serious weakness by freely giving awesome practical demonstrations of what the true worship of God
must produce in fallen human life as witnessed 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is God firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS.
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by ScienceWatch: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
lirusehn:
TB Joshua - breaking the vicious chains of religion in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria

You make a very powerful observation concerning humans ability to understand the deepest spiritual knowledge of God that only Christ could teach, you state that. "This is obviously very difficult, perhaps even impossible, to fully comprehend for the human mind."

I have come to understand that all religions including most of so-called Christian leaders wrongly impart a theoretical understanding of God.
While Christ came to rectify this serious weakness by freely giving awesome practical demonstrations of what the true worship of God
must produce in fallen human life as witnessed 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is God firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS.
Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by ScienceWatch: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Gboliwe:
TB Joshua is fake. Even his prophecy prediction says it all.
I still wonder why you people take his talk seriously.
The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

* Remember the previously enslaved Jewish nation, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us all with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. This mind-blowing power was rejected, this changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. They have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

There are hundreds of examples in all holy religious books of prophecy that was not understood at the time.

* Remember that the Jewish nation was guided to the Promised Land prophesied to them through Moses. The journey should have taken them a few months.

How do you explain why it took 30 years before they arrived at their destination?
Many people would after 12 months of waiting if the prophecy is true would have jumped like you to claim that Moses is a false prophet.

Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked / "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.