Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,400 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. (75945 Views)

Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post / Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra / List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by onatisi(m): 8:19am On Mar 28, 2015
There will be no bloodshed . There will be peace in nigeria .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by titipeters: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2015
Infact, that's the basic truth of what will happen, just don't know how ppl will understand this... GEJ will not finish his term and truly he's not gonna be the real winner...
stevecantrell:

Let's be real on this....Buhari will probably win by a narrow to moderate margin but Jonathan will be declared winner. This is the most likely outcome.

But law of karma will have gej out of aso rock long before 2019.

1 Like

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by lozanni(m): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2015
ceeceeco:
My Prophesy; If PDP wins, there'll be crisis. If APC wins, there'll be peace. WATCH OUT!!!

Your own no bi prophesy, na HALLUCINATION caused by over-dose of APC tablets. Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 28, 2015
NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES ON
MARCH
30TH, 2015.
BUHARI WEEPS AGAIN- 4TH
TIME------ CNN
News
"Jonathan wins 2nd term with
56% of votes!
Fashola
congratulates
him, begs Lagosians to vote for
Ambode to
continue his
development of Lagos" - THISDAY.
"Jega declares Jonathan elected
with 26.4
million
votes!
APC rejects result" - VANGUARD.
"Jonathan declared winner!".
"This is the
worst election
in
Nigeria's history" (Lai
Mohammed) -
PUNCH.
"PDP in a historic victory!".
"Amaechi flees
to Ghana". -
PM NEWS.
"This is the most rigged election
in the
world, Jega
must be arrested
and imprisoned immediately. We
are
heading to
court" (Tinubu) - THE
NATION.
"North boils as INEC declares
Jonathan
winner. Sultan
urges restraints
and peace" - DAILY INDEPENDENT.
"PDP wins Aso Rock again, 70
senate seats
and 65% of
Reps. We are studying the results
(Oshiomhole)" - SUN
NEWSPAPER.
"How Jega rigged the polls for
Jonathan . . ."
- SAHARA
REPORTERS.
Lol
cant wait ooo

2 Likes

Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 28, 2015
tinsel:
Pastor Suleiman---i see Jonathan coming back, too much bloodshed, advise Jonathan to just go back home, the man who truly won the election will not be allowed to govern.
I am confused in all these.
don't be... Neither APC nor PDP will win the election. But the man that will win won't not be allowed to govern or rule... The election will be inconclusive, rigged and there'll be violence but at the end jonathan will be declared winner. It's truly a war between the lion and the tiger. But I don't think this is a prophecy, it's a vision of what'll happen. A prophecy comes in this wise "Thus saith the Lord" or "This is what the Lord says"
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 28, 2015
Slavery is when u sleep Without Power (In this Harsh Weather) with all your doors and window locked because of insecurity,
Wake up to queue for hours at the gas station to buy imported fuel with your hard-earned devalued Naira, go back home to charge your phone with your over worked China Generator, buy data bundle with unreasonable cost and u still use d unreasonable phone to ‪#‎Gej‬ till 2019. Na Suffer go kill u.

PLEASE VOTE WISELY.
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by oladrogo(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2015
i am a christian and no man of GOD can will determined who i will vote for becuase no be them dey suffer
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Alexander001(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2015
Could the bible be against APC?
Just read this, I was shocked when I saw this.
Proverb 24 vs21.
MY SON FEAR THE KING AND MINGLE
NOT WIT THEM THAT SAY "CHANGE", FOR
THEIR CALAMITY COMES QUICK.
Seriously am still surprised..lol
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by lloydpras: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2015
Same TB Joshua that couldn't foresee his church collapsing...
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Idrismusty97(m): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2015
Lol TB Joshua studied the insurgency in the North and is tactically saying there won't be election in three states...You shall hide your face in shame! And apostle Suleiman, not only Buhari will win but El rufia also will win Kaduna with a landslide! Whether he is the one that crucify Jesus. You shall all hide your faces in shame!
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by billyG(m): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2015
All those fake prophets wetin concern God with PdP riggingor installing a weak man as prsdntjust listern 2 him....and there will be a battle between lion & Tiger..i thought he will say Dog & Baboon!LOL
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 28, 2015
Hmm, I was looking for Pastor Oritsejafors prophecy.
Abi God no tell am anything?
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by DoroPussy: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2015
Na So my brother, they are all prophets of doom. Except for the Adeboye pastor I think his words were really guided.
mandarin:
If these are prophesies and prophets say pray and you prayed what do u think will happen? God is one and can't be saying different things, many speak out of cleverly crafted out analysis or emotion.
People have roles to play in bringing prophesies to pass as well and I think God is the God of all. The prophesy is whosoever will favor Nigerians will get elected and then we will revisit your post, I simply don't believe these as the Bible says" woe unto him that says thus sayeth the Lord when God has said nothing"
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Austeenite(m): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2015
I don't even know what to believe.. the d-day is here, let the contest begin!!!!
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by stevecantrell: 8:52am On Mar 28, 2015
titipeters:
Infact, that's the basic truth of what will happen, just don't know how ppl will understand this... GEJ will not finish his term and truly he's not gonna be the real winner...

I'm not really bothered about Gej, but there is gonna be a lot of collateral damage suffered by ordinary Nigerians during that period.
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by paycash: 8:55am On Mar 28, 2015
All I know after this election APC has more majority in the house then where is your GEJ majority ?
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2015
Gboliwe:
TB Joshua is fake. Even his prophecy prediction says it all.
I still wonder why you people take his talk seriously.

bros pls i advice you don't use your mouth and destroy yourself and innocent little ones around you. If you feel he is fake,leave that for GOD to decide. Do not speak against anyone who calls himself a Man of GOD.
GOD bless you
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by mumu9gerian: 8:57am On Mar 28, 2015
AustineE1:

you simply criticise them because it didnt go in favour of your tyrannical candidate...Gods revelation of events through a true man of God,once spoken must come to past.Meanwhile GEJ till 2019.We shall come back to this thread in 48hrs to come and rejoice of the goodness of God.
u really do not fathom what he wrote,read again mayb you'll get a better understanding
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by kech00(f): 8:59am On Mar 28, 2015
My problem with buhari is all that his comments about the baboons nd the dogs and making nigeria ungovernable.As an elder nd someone who claims to love nigeria,such hateful comments should not come out of his mouth no matter what..!
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by afanide: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2015
ejiro2130:
El rufai go and sit down for insulting Jesus, is that a prophecy or advice??
Thank you Jesus a Christian is now governor of Lagos State. .is this man for real? Does it matter which religion is in power?? What about the many States Christians are in power?
We are looking for a better Nigeria but all these our fake men of God are looking to presever their tit collections

No need to say much it's 28 already. .

You will answer yourself that question in few hours time.
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Pes13: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2015
SonOfTheLion:
#decided

They must sha see prophecy. . Na wah oo!

That Sulaimon prophecy is jst like a FREESTYLE rap. The guy will make a good freestyle rapper grin

And for Mr, TB...make I jst laff grin

Baba ADEBOYE welldone jare..

Sai BABA anyway.

Change is the only possible way to go!
Some of his prophesy had came to pass

These are his prophesy
1.There shall be harvest of testimonies for women
looking for fruit of the womb.
2. President Obama needs serious prayers for his
health.
3. I see a woman becoming the president of
America, but her health needs attention.
4. Britain needs prayers because of her Queen.
5. I entered the house of former president Shehu
Shagari in the spirit and I saw RIP; he needs
prayers.
6. There shall be agricultural boom this year.
7. I saw Catholic Reverend Fathers getting married.
I saw a group rising, called “Old Catholic Church”,
they were on fire for God and caused a revolution.
8. Boko Haram is sponsored by two people; one is
a traditional ruler and the other is a retired General.
9. Nollywood should stop nudity and immoral
content been shown because God is not happy.
10. Bola Tinubu, Bode George and king of Onitsha
need prayers.
11. A great Pentecostal man of God been called to
glory. I wept.
12. I see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back
but troubles.
13. I saw people crying in the Oba of Benin’s
house.
14. Libyan election to be cancelled.
15. El Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing
Jesus, he will not win Kaduna election.
16. Brigade Commander Aso rock should be
changed.
17. Buhari’s health needs attention.
18. Aminu Tambuwal, I saw him leading Sokoto
State.
19. Dangote will not have it smooth this year; he
will drop from Africa’s richest.
20. Patience Jonathan needs serious prayers.
21. Egypt will have elections.
22. 2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred
in violence and end up in court case.
23. Thank you Jesus! Finally a Christian is now the
governor of Lagos state.
24. A popular Abuja pastor needs serious prayers. I
saw mourning.
25. I saw the Naira falling greatly. It became N200
(two hundred naira) to 1$ (a dollar).
26. I saw Cameroonian soldiers killing Boko Haram
soldiers.
27. Prophets who deceive people, collects their
properties, charge money, will face great judgment
this year.
DOWNLOAD: Daily Post Android App
28. Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to PDP.
29. Contrary to most prophecies, Nigeria will not
break up.
30. Nigerian Government will start fighting the
Gospel and men of God.
31. Military leaders will be changed.
32. There will be plan to kill Goodluck Jonathan but
it will be exposed.
33. I saw governor Amosun return.
34. APC Rivers State needs to do grass root
campaign because I saw the election been rigged
for PDP. Prayers are needed because of so much
bloodshed.
35. Three popular musicians will die; one of them is
a young boy.
36. Former President Obasanjo should go and make
peace with God, Nigeria is not his problem.
37. The retired Army General one of the sponsors
of Bokoharam, God warned him recently with his
health. The next, God will take his life.
38. I saw a man win Governorship but not allowed
to govern.
39. I saw attention in Delta state moved to Agbor.
40. President Gooluck Jonathan should arrest
corrupt leaders. His calmness is what is
empowering them to steal.
41. I saw people who resigned as ministers to
contest election return back as Federal ministers.
42. I see so much food in Nigeria in 2015.
43. I saw major death in China (I saw group of kids
killed)
44. A great man of God whose first name begins
with 3rd letter and Surname with 15th letter needs
serious prayers. I saw serious crisis and crying.
Please let’s pray for him.
45. Let’s pray against military intervention and
interim government.
46. President election inconclusive, yet Jonathan
declared winner. APC Pray!
47. I don’t see Buhari with credentials to vie for
president.
48. Ghana economy to have terrible and serious
crisis.
49. With the level of bloodshed I saw, it was better
Goodluck goes now to his village quietly.
50. 2015 election is another June 12. The man who
truly won will not govern or rule.
51. Arik Airline to pray against disaster.
52. I saw people crying in Alex Ekwueme’s house.
Why are they crying?
53. I saw upsurge around bar beach taking people’s
lives, water overrunning and bringing down
buildings.
54. Pray against three major Air disasters between
February and October.
55. I saw a king in Zulu (South Africa) taking a
bow.
56. Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu needs serious prayer
against mourning and death.
57. I saw Niger Delta militants become so powerful
and influential in government.
58. God is not happy with Nigerian government for
handling power problem.
59. Lawyers will make so much money in 2015.
60. Chief E.K, Clark should pray, not a good year
for him.
Tinubu reveals he gave up his presidential
ambition for Buhari
61. Great men of god to rise in Namibia, Ghana,
Nigeria and Europe
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by mumu9gerian: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2015
macjireh:

U AND ODA NIGERIANS MAY NOT BE BETTER, BUT I THANK GOD I AM BETTER THAN THEM
Na wa o,mayb u shouldnt have posted anything, hw is Nigeria better?
Pls enlighten us
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by bettercreature(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2015
OP you want us to forget all their propheses that doesnt come true and you wan to to look forward to a new one,you are fraud along with the pastors
All of them says there will never be election on the 28 and as we are witnessing the election today this shows they are all fraud
Ordinary layman could predict everything you wrote above nothing special about it
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by UjSizzle(f): 9:10am On Mar 28, 2015
This is a joke grin
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by mumu9gerian: 9:11am On Mar 28, 2015
kech00:
My problem with buhari is all that his comments about the baboons nd the dogs and making nigeria ungovernable.As an elder nd someone who claims to love nigeria,such hateful comments should not come out of his mouth no matter what..!
well said,lookung back now he would know he should never have said that
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Vick4rill(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2015
phaulzoe:
Sai buhari....sai baba
you yourself knows he wont win but yet you dont want to believe it
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by 49cents(m): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2015
UTILITYMAY:
Before being MILITARY Head of State, he had been Governor of one of the Northern States (under Obasanjo’s Military government) as well as Minister for Petroleum. He later served as Chairman of PTF under Abacha.

He is a no-nonsense man, hence you can never see anyone accuse him of corruption..

In his time as Head of State, he did not implement Sharia law; he reduced inflation from 23% to 4%, by fiscal discipline and a homegrown economic team (not achieved under any other era, even military).

He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja .

Despite serving in senior capacity in the oil sector, first as Minister for Petroleum and then Petroleum Trust Fund, Buhari has no petrol station, much less a rig, refinery or an oil block like so many of our leaders. He could have retired into nauseating opulence like most of his counterparts (IBB or Danjuma or even OBJ) but didn't.

He refused to collect an allowance while serving as Chairman of the PTF because he said since he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of the same government.

His personal driver of many years is a Christian from Plateau State!

JJ Rawlings of Ghana took over 2yrs before him, and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders here to prison.

I hope this makes sense to you or is it story for the gods?

#VoteWisely

i wonder how old are you in 2003, 2007 and 2011, when buhari ran for presidency

the yorubas who are calling buhari theur dadm forsook him in 2003 becuase obasanjo who was doing very poorly; who fought lagos and rigged out the AD in the 5 south western states........

all these litany o praise for buhari in 2015 reeks of ethinicty and partisanship and they want to mask it as CHANGE
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by spicyJ(m): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=ejiro2130 post=32080853]El rufai go and sit down for insulting Jesus, is that a prophecy or advice??
Thank you Jesus a Christian is now governor of Lagos State. .is this man for real? Does it matter which religion is in power?? What about the many States Christians are in power?
We are looking for a better Nigeria but all these our fake men of God are looking to presever their tit collections

No need to say much it's 28 already. . Apostle Johnson suleiman's prophecy doesn't fall to the ground, just watch and see how it will come pass although i'm not his member but i have been following his prohecies for a long time now.
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by zguy: 9:21am On Mar 28, 2015
Nobody gives a Bleep what your pastors think. Fucking cvnts!
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by hallysonia(m): 9:30am On Mar 28, 2015
SmartChoices:
Hmm hmm...

Ihavedecided

Sai Buhari... Prophecy or no prophecy...
. Abi nw, Those prophecies have diff God and datss y dey forsight diff things.
Story fr d gods.
Even if dey forseen dat all Nigeria vote fr Jonathugs.
I wil stil SAI fr BABA
Re: Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2015
Pes13:
Some of his prophesy had came to pass

These are his prophesy
1.There shall be harvest of testimonies for women
looking for fruit of the womb.
2. President Obama needs serious prayers for his
health.
3. I see a woman becoming the president of
America, but her health needs attention.
4. Britain needs prayers because of her Queen.
5. I entered the house of former president Shehu
Shagari in the spirit and I saw RIP; he needs
prayers.
6. There shall be agricultural boom this year.
7. I saw Catholic Reverend Fathers getting married.
I saw a group rising, called “Old Catholic Church”,
they were on fire for God and caused a revolution.
8. Boko Haram is sponsored by two people; one is
a traditional ruler and the other is a retired General.
9. Nollywood should stop nudity and immoral
content been shown because God is not happy.
10. Bola Tinubu, Bode George and king of Onitsha
need prayers.
11. A great Pentecostal man of God been called to
glory. I wept.
12. I see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back
but troubles.
13. I saw people crying in the Oba of Benin’s
house.
14. Libyan election to be cancelled.
15. El Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing
Jesus, he will not win Kaduna election.
16. Brigade Commander Aso rock should be
changed.
17. Buhari’s health needs attention.
18. Aminu Tambuwal, I saw him leading Sokoto
State.
19. Dangote will not have it smooth this year; he
will drop from Africa’s richest.
20. Patience Jonathan needs serious prayers.
21. Egypt will have elections.
22. 2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred
in violence and end up in court case.
23. Thank you Jesus! Finally a Christian is now the
governor of Lagos state.
24. A popular Abuja pastor needs serious prayers. I
saw mourning.
25. I saw the Naira falling greatly. It became N200
(two hundred naira) to 1$ (a dollar).
26. I saw Cameroonian soldiers killing Boko Haram
soldiers.
27. Prophets who deceive people, collects their
properties, charge money, will face great judgment
this year.
DOWNLOAD: Daily Post Android App
28. Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to PDP.
29. Contrary to most prophecies, Nigeria will not
break up.
30. Nigerian Government will start fighting the
Gospel and men of God.
31. Military leaders will be changed.
32. There will be plan to kill Goodluck Jonathan but
it will be exposed.
33. I saw governor Amosun return.
34. APC Rivers State needs to do grass root
campaign because I saw the election been rigged
for PDP. Prayers are needed because of so much
bloodshed.
35. Three popular musicians will die; one of them is
a young boy.
36. Former President Obasanjo should go and make
peace with God, Nigeria is not his problem.
37. The retired Army General one of the sponsors
of Bokoharam, God warned him recently with his
health. The next, God will take his life.
38. I saw a man win Governorship but not allowed
to govern.
39. I saw attention in Delta state moved to Agbor.
40. President Gooluck Jonathan should arrest
corrupt leaders. His calmness is what is
empowering them to steal.
41. I saw people who resigned as ministers to
contest election return back as Federal ministers.
42. I see so much food in Nigeria in 2015.
43. I saw major death in China (I saw group of kids
killed)
44. A great man of God whose first name begins
with 3rd letter and Surname with 15th letter needs
serious prayers. I saw serious crisis and crying.
Please let’s pray for him.
45. Let’s pray against military intervention and
interim government.
46. President election inconclusive, yet Jonathan
declared winner. APC Pray!
47. I don’t see Buhari with credentials to vie for
president.
48. Ghana economy to have terrible and serious
crisis.
49. With the level of bloodshed I saw, it was better
Goodluck goes now to his village quietly.
50. 2015 election is another June 12. The man who
truly won will not govern or rule.
51. Arik Airline to pray against disaster.
52. I saw people crying in Alex Ekwueme’s house.
Why are they crying?
53. I saw upsurge around bar beach taking people’s
lives, water overrunning and bringing down
buildings.
54. Pray against three major Air disasters between
February and October.
55. I saw a king in Zulu (South Africa) taking a
bow.
56. Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu needs serious prayer
against mourning and death.
57. I saw Niger Delta militants become so powerful
and influential in government.
58. God is not happy with Nigerian government for
handling power problem.
59. Lawyers will make so much money in 2015.
60. Chief E.K, Clark should pray, not a good year
for him.
Tinubu reveals he gave up his presidential
ambition for Buhari
61. Great men of god to rise in Namibia, Ghana,
Nigeria and Europe

If I'm being honest, what is the point of these prophecies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked / Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.