Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials (64049 Views)

No Excuse For Dismissing Gender Equality Bill - PDP National Woman Leader's / Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal / APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by andepower: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2015
This is the picture of Basirat Ojugbele

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by M17: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2015
grin grin

APE SHIIT .

JUST LIKE CHANGE SHAGARI WHICH ALMAJIRI MADE A SONG OUT OF .

CAME TO FIND OUT , THAT THE SONG WAS NOT ABOUT REAL CHANGE ,

THE SONG SAID CHANGE SHAGARI ,THE WHOLE CHANGE SONG USHERED IN THE SAME BUHARI GENERAL
CRIMINAL .

TILL TODAY WHERE IS THE CHANGE ? THEY CHANGED NAIRA AND THAT IS WHAT MALLAM WANT NOT REAL CHANGE. cool

WHERE IS THE CHANGE ?
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by kennypoka2(m): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2015
pure2012soul:
Unfortunately many people condemned the DSS when it's agents busted an APC syndicate that was cloning PVCs in Lagos state. Change indeed. Rogues masquerading as Saints. Thunder fire una.
includin you..
do you know you are your own no 1 enemy... So watch wat u say!
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by duni04(m): 9:14am On Mar 28, 2015
kristisking:
GEJ is better than a fanatic who can tear the country apart.Who told Buhari can perform bettet.GEJ may not be performing to expection but Buhari is not better.
So you'd rather vote for a president whose wife has even openly admitted being corrupt by saying she and her husband would end up in Jail under a Buhari Presidency?
Let's even forget corruption, does the man Jonathan inspire any confidence in you? Always looking clueless! All his interviews are unintelligent! Whenever he opens his mouth, stupidity flows freely! Like stealing is not corruption! The height of stupidity! Whenever the man is on TV I switch off immediately, cos I'm afraid he'll say something stupîd and disgrace Nigeria again in the international community. Jonathan has to be the lowest IQ President Nigeria has ever had

2 Likes

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by tochstorm(m): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2015
M17:
grin grin

APE SHIIT .

JUST LIKE CHANGE SHAGARI WHICH ALMAJIRI MADE A SONG OUT OF .

CAME TO FIND OUT , THAT THE SONG WAS NOT ABOUT REAL CHANGE ,

THE SONG SAID CHANGE SHAGARI ,THE WHOLE CHANGE SONG USHERED IN THE SAME BUHARI GENERAL
CRIMINAL .

TILL TODAY WHERE IS THE CHANGE ? THEY CHANGED NAIRA AND THAT IS WHAT MALLAM WANT NOT REAL CHANGE. cool

WHERE IS THE CHANGE ?

the change they speak of is the one you get after tinubu uses nigeria money to buy all of lagos state.
the change that comes from the money is what they speak of.

1 Like

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by M17: 9:16am On Mar 28, 2015
A PC = ANGRY PEOPLE COMPANY
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by Change2015(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2015
Lies. So which police station is she at, or is the pdp going to make a documentary about her too? Ish

#change
#GMB #APC
#oneNigeria
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by tochstorm(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2015
duni04:

So you'd rather vote for a president whose wife has even openly admitted being corrupt by saying she and her husband would end up in Jail under a Buhari Presidency?
Let's even forget corruption, does the man Jonathan inspire any condpfidence in you? Always looking clueless! All his interviews are unintelligent! Whenever he opens his mouth, stupidity flows freely! Like stealing is not corruption! The height of stupidit,y! Whenever the man is on TV I switch off immediately, cos I'm afraid he'll say something stupîd and disgrace Nigeria again in the international community. Jonathan has to be the lowest IQ President Nigeria has ever had
dude you know not what you say. GEJ clueless at interview? maybe you watch your television from behind.
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by KingTom(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2015
ojutiku1:
Abeg what's your proof she's an APC member. Stop bringing fake news please, this isn't proof enough
In other news:

HIT LIKE FOR GMB AND SHARE FOR GEJ
LET THE ELECTION BEGINS!!
Sai Buhari! grin

But..... Gbagaun!!! grin grin
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by killuminati(m): 9:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Who dash her APC women leader lmao! PDP desperado grin

Reuben Abati is out of ideas lol grin
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:19am On Mar 28, 2015
kabiyesi01:

Story for the gods!!!! Buhari only became poor when Ibb jailed him for 40months immediately IBB took over power. Infact all his properties were looted. You will recall that Obj equally became broke when he came out of prison, only when he became our president did he become stupendously rich. Buhari is trying to repeat the same history.
How do you measure poverty to have arrived at the conclusion that Buhari was poor when he left detention in 1988? On Obasanjo, you lied. While he was in detention, his farms across the country were still functioning.
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by Ameen56: 9:20am On Mar 28, 2015
It's a lie. Mumu! Wooo Olodooo! Where is the ballot paper in the pix? See thief accusing someone as thief. If GEJ loses the election I'm sure u would hang urself for all I care. What nonsense!
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by Princeadonis(m): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2015
We ain't fools. Dis pix is photoshoped. The area she's seating doesn't look lyk a danfo. Sai Buhari! pls let's come out enmasse and change dis evil transformation of Jona's
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 28, 2015
oluwafemi113:

You can lie
How are you sure she's a APC member
I can't see any electoral materials in the pic you uploaded
Bros get a life all this won't stop the change we are all clamouring for
APC AND THEIR EVIL,CROOKED WAYS. WHERE IS THE CHANGE? NEGATIVE CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 28, 2015
Picture of the thumb printet ballot papers or I DON'T BLV IT.
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by duni04(m): 9:22am On Mar 28, 2015
tochstorm:
dude you know not what you say. GEJ clueless at interview? maybe you watch your television from behind.
Watch this and be sincere with yourself. Are you proud this unintelligent îdiot is your President?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=-WCau2ZCMaY
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by iiiyyyk(m): 9:22am On Mar 28, 2015
UTILITYMAY:
Before being MILITARY Head of State, he had been Governor of one of the Northern States (under Obasanjo’s Military government) as well as Minister for Petroleum. He later served as Chairman of PTF under Abacha.

He is a no-nonsense man, hence you can never see anyone accuse him of corruption..

In his time as Head of State, he did not implement Sharia law; he reduced inflation from 23% to 4%, by fiscal discipline and a homegrown economic team (not achieved under any other era, even military).

He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja .

Despite serving in senior capacity in the oil sector, first as Minister for Petroleum and then Petroleum Trust Fund, Buhari has no petrol station, much less a rig, refinery or an oil block like so many of our leaders. He could have retired into nauseating opulence like most of his counterparts (IBB or Danjuma or even OBJ) but didn't.

He refused to collect an allowance while serving as Chairman of the PTF because he said since he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of the same government.

His personal driver of many years is a Christian from Plateau State!

JJ Rawlings of Ghana took over 2yrs before him, and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders here to prison.

I hope this makes sense to you or is it story for the gods?

#VoteWisely
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by tochstorm(m): 9:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Princeadonis:
We ain't fools. Dis pix is photoshoped. The area she's seating doesn't look lyk a danfo. Sai Buhari! pls let's come out enmasse and change dis evil transformation of Jona's
na mouth una get. go vote no dey here dey shout and chant change.
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by iiiyyyk(m): 9:23am On Mar 28, 2015
Yesterday he was the president, today he will become the out going president, and by may 29 he will be the ex president.

If u believe this, click like.

2 Likes

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by Atk1nson(m): 9:23am On Mar 28, 2015
Of true, pls deal with her adequately. All we need is peaceful, free and fair elections
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by babestella: 9:24am On Mar 28, 2015
olrotimi:
All of you asking for proof she is an APC member are just silly fellows. If ur conversant with Lagos politics, you would know Basirat Ojugbele. Oh you wanted her to have worn an APC vest or conveyed the materials in an APC branded vehicle?
I see, when people want to be biased, they throw reasoning outta the window.

Don't mind these APC e-rats. Sense of reasoning I must say is totally infected by APC virus. Please that woman should be jailed. I am tweeting this the appropriate authorities we must start fighting corruption & fraud with her.

1 Like

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by tochstorm(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2015
duni04:

Watch this and be sincere with yourself. Are you proud this unintelligent idiot is your President?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=-WCau2ZCMaY
and in turn, do you think buhari is intelligent? or more intelligent?
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by duni04(m): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2015
tochstorm:
and in turn, do you think buhari is intelligent? or more intelligent?
Answer me first! Are you proud this unintelligent îdiot is your president?
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by loswhite(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2015
temitemi1:
And God keep exposing them grin grin grin. Shameless woman! God will never allow apc reign in this country!! GEJ till 2019!!!
women can Js believe anything..na wa o
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by successhunter: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Flets:
APC must be exposed today

All over the country. .. Osun, Lagos, Ogun, Adamawa, APC agents are being caught with election materials.

That is their taunted change, sneaking into power through the back door

Be reasonable, can you see electoral materials in that picture How are you sure she is APC
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by Carltonblaze(m): 9:35am On Mar 28, 2015
Where are the thumb printed ballot papers if u can't show us...shut up
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by tochstorm(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2015
duni04:

Answer me first! Are you proud this unintelligent îdiot is your president?
and you want a more clueless prez in his seventies to rule? my problem with this election is that, the top two candidate don't fit that position. but I'll choose jonathan over buhari so to answer your question yes. jonathan over buhari but any other candidates over the both of them

1 Like

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by olaniyanc: 9:40am On Mar 28, 2015
Flets:
APC must be exposed today

All over the country. .. Osun, Lagos, Ogun, Adamawa, APC agents are being caught with election materials.

That is their taunted change, sneaking into power through the back door

Witch hunting. Jonathan will fail woefully today!!!!!!
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by duni04(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2015
tochstorm:
and you want a more clueless prezi n his seventies to rule? my problem with this election is that, the top two candidate don't fit that position. but I'll choose jonathan over buhari so to answer your question yes. jonathan over buhari but any other candidates of the both.
An unintelligent, confused, corrupt and incompetent weakling who can't even rein in his wife VS a committed, incorruptible Retired General whose military rule in the 80's fought tirelessly against corruption?
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by olaniyanc: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2015
Atk1nson:
Of true, pls deal with her adequately. All we need is peaceful, free and fair elections

Witch hunting must stop. PDP and security agents are working to rig for Jonathan and PDP in every state.
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by silvernus0: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2015
ELECTION NEVER START DEM DON DE RIG
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by Smoj(m): 9:51am On Mar 28, 2015
Lagos west or Lagos east, which one? u're confused!!! I smell lies...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes / Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.