Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials (64052 Views)

No Excuse For Dismissing Gender Equality Bill - PDP National Woman Leader's / Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal / APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by favouryemmy: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2015
Pinshure of the thumb-printed ballot papers or this is cock and bull story.
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by chucks4sure: 11:40am On Mar 28, 2015
UTILITYMAY:
Before being MILITARY Head of State, he had been Governor of one of the Northern States (under Obasanjo’s Military government) as well as Minister for Petroleum. He later served as Chairman of PTF under Abacha.

He is a no-nonsense man, hence you can never see anyone accuse him of corruption..

In his time as Head of State, he did not implement Sharia law; he reduced inflation from 23% to 4%, by fiscal discipline and a homegrown economic team (not achieved under any other era, even military).

He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja .

Despite serving in senior capacity in the oil sector, first as Minister for Petroleum and then Petroleum Trust Fund, Buhari has no petrol station, much less a rig, refinery or an oil block like so many of our leaders. He could have retired into nauseating opulence like most of his counterparts (IBB or Danjuma or even OBJ) but didn't.

He refused to collect an allowance while serving as Chairman of the PTF because he said since he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of the same government.

His personal driver of many years is a Christian from Plateau State!

JJ Rawlings of Ghana took over 2yrs before him, and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders here to prison.

I hope this makes sense to you or is it story for the gods?

#VoteWisely

Why did he lie under oath claiming his certificate was with the military, but the military said no.
Why did he forge certificate. The certificate bears one Mohamed Buhari instead of Mohammadu Buhari.
As at 1962 Weac never started offering Hausa language as a subject, but he claimed to have passed it.

He is not clean he is a pretender.
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by infostreamngr: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria's Most Controversial Show, The angry citizen, takes on Nigeria's most controversial election! Babaniyen and Slimm take on the PDP and APC, Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan - and battle it out for peoples votes, also they discuss about other political parties.

Babaniyen say the cost of living is too high and there no point voting for the present government.

Slimm wants Nigeria to have her first female president.

Nigeria's elections have been postponed to the 28th March after problems with security and distribution of voters cards. one will wonder if the 3 weeks actually worth the postponement,we look at the politricks this politician are using,looking at why there is no enough fuel despite the reduction on the price of P.M.S, the devaluation of the Naira.

"If the drink is dark and it doesn't taste like coke - the content in this drink and show have been MIXED! Go and get the Producer!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHj3ZkfvG_o
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by NCOIM(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
UTILITYMAY:
Before being MILITARY Head of State, he had been Governor of one of the Northern States (under Obasanjo’s Military government) as well as Minister for Petroleum. He later served as Chairman of PTF under Abacha.

He is a no-nonsense man, hence you can never see anyone accuse him of corruption..

In his time as Head of State, he did not implement Sharia law; he reduced inflation from 23% to 4%, by fiscal discipline and a homegrown economic team (not achieved under any other era, even military).

He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja .

Despite serving in senior capacity in the oil sector, first as Minister for Petroleum and then Petroleum Trust Fund, Buhari has no petrol station, much less a rig, refinery or an oil block like so many of our leaders. He could have retired into nauseating opulence like most of his counterparts (IBB or Danjuma or even OBJ) but didn't.

He refused to collect an allowance while serving as Chairman of the PTF because he said since he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of the same government.

His personal driver of many years is a Christian from Plateau State!

JJ Rawlings of Ghana took over 2yrs before him, and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders here to prison.

I hope this makes sense to you or is it story for the gods?

#VoteWisely
see who sabi talk? Na u b Historian or Oh! I forget "History". Type u get hand...
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by Coldfeet(f): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
oluwafemi113:

You can lie
How are you sure she's belong to APC member
I can't see any electoral materials in the pic you uploaded
Bros get a life all this won't stop the change we are all clamouring for
Its not a lie! Intel operatives have been on her trail since Monday! They jsut waited to catch her red handed! They are many others too and they are being trailed as well.

This is not propaganda.
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by kennypoka2(m): 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
pure2012soul:

I was never one of those that were carried away by APC's childish propaganda so don't tell me to watch my words. You hear?
But you are one those carried away by pdp's propaganda so still watch your words man!!
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by ugoezeik(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
HzRF:

Goto narailand front page
Click on d section u wanna create topic on
Scroll down a bit u will see create new topic
Click on it and do ya thingy
bro am not new on nl but for yrs nw I av tried to create topics also but cant find d means, even ur directive I follow it nw but cant still find it. Can u pls enlighten me more? God blezz
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by hardballripplez: 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ojugbele is at the polling boot. Please disregard this false message. Op remove this thing. The source self is questionable. Nobody arrested Ojugbele!!!
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
just like amaechi, fashola using state cash to sponsor his club... abi nah party.
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by HzRF(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
ugoezeik:
bro am not new on nl but for yrs nw I av tried to create topics also but cant find d means, even ur directive I follow it nw but cant still find it. Can u pls enlighten me more? God blezz
Click on Nairaland forum on the top
U will see section like politics ,marriage e.t.c

Click on the section u want to create topic on
U will see create topic
Click on it
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by ugoezeik(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
HzRF:

Click on Nairaland forum on the top
U will see section like politics ,marriage e.t.c

Click on the section u want to create topic on
U will see create topic
Click on it
God bless u dear. Jux got it nw. Tanxalot
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by HzRF(m): 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
ugoezeik:
God bless u dear. Jux got it nw. Tanxalot
Thanks
Hope u are voting gej

1 Like

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by pure2012soul(m): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
kennypoka2:

But you are one those carried away by pdp's propaganda so still watch your words man!!
Guy give it a rest. Am not interested in your distasteful APC lies. You hear me? Watch your words grin

1 Like

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by badesco(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
The woman was framed up by GEJ abi. it is over for Apc, so no amount of rigging of tactics can safe them from failure. Gej till 2019.

1 Like

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by tunde1200(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Call God for a reality.

This picture doesn't indicate anything...

temitemi1:
And God keep exposing them grin grin grin. Shameless woman! God will never allow apc reign in this country!! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by isomadtech(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
The picture does not show any ballot paper. There were two conflicting word there, one said Lagos East the other said Lagos West. Which should are follow. The photo credit goes to Reuben Abati. You must produce photo of the ballot paper for us to see otherwise NO.
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by ugoezeik(m): 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
HzRF:

Thanks
Hope u are voting gej
yes boss. Me n my family go de follow gej bumper to bumper until gmb provide his certificate

2 Likes

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by CaptPlanet(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
duni04:

An unintelligent, confused, corrupt and incompetent weakling who can't even rein in his wife VS a committed, incorruptible Retired General whose military rule in the 80's fought tirelessly against corruption?

You forgot to add coup plotting, certificate forging, human right violating, lying, extremist, uneducated dictator who has no iota of knowledge in terms of running a country democratically....someone who actually said he'll stabilise oil price? Dang! i'll pass.

Oh and please, this is 2015 not the 80's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo / This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes / Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.