Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation (24795 Views)

Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation / Jonathan's Accreditation Stalled In Otuoke. / President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by DollyParton1(f): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
Live on Chanells TV: The Inec Officer Tried Reading President Jonathan PVC but with no reasonable outcome after which President's wife PVC was tried with no positive outcome.
Three card readers failed. The universe is passing across a message.

3 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by esota4280(m): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2015
This is were failure begins........ shocked #GMB

6 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Provie(m): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2015
Exercise patience, says the President.

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2015
Jega wants to disenfranchise the President of what? Reporting live from my PU, SDP Agents are rooting for GEJ(President) and SDP for Nat Assembly...

Sai GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2015
If Jonathan doesnt vote..Forget Nigeria!!

God bless Nigeria
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by yinkuschua(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2015
INEC Are you sure we are ready for this card readers... That couldnt just read the president card... hmmmm Hope there won't be foul play sha....
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by lebete3000: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
dude it is common sense..i knew this would happen...the president's convoy comes along with heavy bomb disfusal and GSM jammer signals.

Please what's d essence of all ds scientific jagbajantist?
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by bobcharly(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2015
noted...we never see anyone in greenish attire here, talk more of card reader

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
Live on Chanells TV: The Inec Officer Tried Reading President Jonathan PVC but with no reasonable outcome after which President's wife PVC was tried with no positive outcome.

Nigeria.....the land of incompetents.

Really....this is an embarrassment.

I don't like the PDP....but Mr Jega better start writing his resignation letter now.....but then again,....
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Fantabulous(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2015
kglamour:
watching life from channel TV, GEJ has spent almost 15 minutes now and couldn't be accredited. Hope this is not act of playing script to discredit INEC?
I am die hard buhari's fan but I don't buy this idea. I want everything to go on smoothly without any hinder.
We belief to beat this guy hands down!
sai buhari our next president.

Watching live shouldnt you be in the polling unit by now ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by tola9ja: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2015
[size=18pt]EVEN CARD READER NEED CHANGE [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by DuchessLily(f): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2015
This is not fair @ all..

Buhari and family didn't have any problems with their cards. Why GEJ and family?

Can they try dis on Obasanjo??

And see GEJ is still calm even while sweating

7 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by M4gunners: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Jega weldon oh God is watching you and your team.

3 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by adedayourt(m): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Congratulation APC!!!

Congratulations GMB!!!

Congratulations Niralanders!!!

Congratulations nigerians!!!

7 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by eph12(m): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2015
olas24u:

How come the Polling booth Station ONLY started operation when the President arrived
Cos he's the president

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by 400billionman: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2015
idealsico:
He has been accredited.

Make una see the INEC officer in charge.
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
LoL... Lalasticlala no go kill pesin sha

.na my tori you carry go jokes section?

Well..thnx for modifying the news..but i am sure very soon i shall be vindicated when the other 3 card readers start working after the President's departure. It was purely a card jammer thing.

Thanx

3 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by emeka2847: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2015
Let him just stay there in Otueke

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by laytoshtwo: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2015
If they planned to use card reader it would have been used in Osun and Ekiti election

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Lurcky(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Clonned card.

how can u be this sstupid eh

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by phabulux: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2015
Is this what you can an election?
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Demdem(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2015
Jonah-daft is no longer the president. The real president has since been accredited. So many Nigerians are also currently being accredited.
Only the gullible will believe this useless drama. From past processes, mock accreditation are normally being done at voting centers of vips before they arrive. It's part of the grand plan to discredit the entire process when it becomes obvious that the fool indeed lost.

9 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by slimbiggy(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2015
Bugatie:

Just shut it if you don't know what to say!

The INEC staff is sweating it out for almost 20 minutes trying to get the president's card verified/accreditted, and no one has granted any interview as to why it's not working.

My question is, if a takes this long to get the president accredited, what will be the effect of the common masses.
And to think that INEC was earlier advised to jettison this card reader. This is very disappointing knowing that this particular pooling unit is the flagship of all other units.
I pray it gets better

come o! My card was recognised but attempting verification with my finger prints failed. This card reader z a hoax

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by ldpele(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2015
Your heard prof Jega urinated on his pant. Wahala dey oo
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by presido4real: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2015
Why is it affecting only the president and his wife? according to mr president, he said it is affecting only him and his wife. Is it possible that it was done to discredit INEC and the card reader?

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2015
That of others are working fine in the same polling booth now, wetin dem do to their own now? Abi they no sabi keep even simple card well.

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
the president wife was accredited within 1 minute
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Mogidi: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2015
Jega wants to disenfranchise us including the president. We said it but some didn't believe us.
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2015
the clueless jega cannot take the advice of the wise men, and do away with the use of card reader. imagine how the presidency was embarrased. i know these will happen.
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by laytoshtwo: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2015
adedayourt:
Congratulation APC!!!

Congratulations GMB!!!

Congratulations Niralanders!!!

Congratulations nigerians!!!

If you are owned five month salary like Osun state government will you be shouting Change like a mad man.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart / ‘crude Oil Production May Hit 2.3mbpd In Two Weeks / Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.