Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation (24803 Views)

Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation / Jonathan's Accreditation Stalled In Otuoke. / President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by davoupam729: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2015
Bugatie:

Just shut it if you don't know what to say!

The INEC staff is sweating it out for almost 20 minutes trying to get the president's card verified/accreditted, and no one has granted any interview as to why it's not working.

My question is, if a takes this long to get the president accredited, what will be the effect of the common masses.
And to think that INEC was earlier advised to jettison this card reader. This is very disappointing knowing that this particular pooling unit is the flagship of all other units.

I pray it gets better
I call for the cancellation of this elections because my polling unit have not seen any of the INEC staff not to talk about their fail card reader. I'm reporting 4rm Phototek polling unit 2, Abattoir Jos South LGA of Plateau State.

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2015
Ominous signs !
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by alienvirus: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=openmine post=32088680][/quote]He will rather vote for Buhari.
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by sosanova: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2015
Card Readers are not recognising any card in several polling units here in oshodi...boys are about to start rioting n marching down to INEC office in Oshodi ....things are getting out of control.. even the INEC staffs are confused why the card readers are having issues ....crowds are gathering from streets to start marching down to INEC office...JEGA must do something about this card reader before it sets the whole country on fire today

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by kelvyn7: 10:28am On Mar 28, 2015
Biddypearl:
NEPA no gree give us light..am missing out goshhhhh wota country

Hahahahaha, mak NEPA ppo no go vote my brother?
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Fantabulous(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2015
worldgee:
U really need to stay informed as elections kick off tdy.

Get info on d go & know what is happening in your environment.

Brand ?
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by omolekesamuelo(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2015
Niger for show ,I believe God will chose d right man for us and IJN their will be no crisis .
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by duni04(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2015
gingger:
Card reader not working over here in Kwara state
Jonathan's jammers at work

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by galantman98(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
Live on Chanells TV: The Inec Officer Tried Reading President Jonathan PVC but with no reasonable outcome after which President's wife PVC was tried with no positive outcome.
that is black stomach for GEJ
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Fantabulous(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2015
kglamour:

Though I have been accredited and back to my abode. But what gave you impression that I can't be watching it on my phone?

ok, sorry sir smiley
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by boxypane(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2015
LWKMD... But he was finally accredited sha. Chaieeeeeeee.. Dia ris goduuuuuuuuooooooo

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by adedayourt(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2015
wheesin:

Dude this is an online forum for decency and not your garage parlor... be civilised undecided

Anoda good example of a mad man undecided

Dog who invite u
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by meforyou1(m): 10:31am On Mar 28, 2015
Don't mind them. Which GSM jammer? Didn't the president use his phone to call Jega there?
Stylaay:

people and ignorance the card reader has nothing to do with GSM signal

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 28, 2015
There is no fault with that card Reader, there is no such thing like GSM jammer.....
GEJ voted twice in 2011, so the card reader don minus/ cancelled out his debt.
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by beetruth: 10:31am On Mar 28, 2015
adedayourt:

Your father mad man!!

Your mother mad woman!!!

Your siblings! Bastard!!!

Yourself oloriburuku!!!

All of dem in your ouz, mad people!!!

Bastard sombody

Not surprised at your response.
One of the traits of a crude, semi literate APC blind follower. If you work and are not paid for 5 months=150days will you be shouting change??m

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by chakula: 10:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Too much ogogorogo at work.

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Timzyy(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Make them find something do ooo.. Our Former President must vote ooo...

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by dotcomnamename: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2015
[size=20pt]I am not surprised. The PDP and GEJ has used their power & money to hire Superior Hacker to HACK the Card Reader. APC Chairman cried out about this few days ago.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by adedayourt(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2015
beetruth:

Not surprised at your response.
One of the traits of a crude, semi literate APC blind follower. If you work and are not paid for 5 months=150days will you be shouting change??m

Go drink poison if u can't stand the coming change!

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Daniel6(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2015
DrWalter:
They did it on a purpose just to discredit d card reader
rubbish!
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by obaty(f): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2015
wats happening? The president mother has been accredited n some oda people is just him n his wife
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by kropelgrada(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2015
Hold on,the President has not being accredited still!!

This Jega is so clueless.
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by rusher14: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2015
sosanova:
Card Readers are not recognising any card in several polling units here in oshodi...boys are about to start rioting n marching down to INEC office in Oshodi ....things are getting out of control.. even the INEC staffs are confused why the card readers are having issues ....crowds are gathering from streets to start marching down to INEC office...JEGA must do something about this card reader before it sets the whole country on fire today

They should calm down.

They have till 1 p.m. For the accreditation.

More than enough time for the task.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by olasoji1: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2015
Muhammadu Buhari & Wife Accredited In Daura This Morning

Read more here===>>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/03/muhammadu-buhari-wife-accredited-in.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by oshotemi19: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2015
Going by what INEC chairman said that only cloned cards will not be accredited by the card reader; I am optimistic that the PVC of the President and his wife are cloned. Furthermore, I see no reason why the 2 cards are not confiscated for proper security scrutiny to clear the air if the cards are authentic or not. No one should be above the law.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by beetruth: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2015
adedayourt:

Go drink poison if u can't stand the coming change!
I am obviously not deranged/ frustrated like you so will exercise my right to ensure a retrogressive change does not fall upon my dear country.
#vote not fight or kill yourself bro
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2015
rubey:
Even the card reader doesn't want to vote for my boo cry
Iduno how to describe yur beauty....I must say... You're a rare species....and u're awesomely pretty and gorgeous!...can we be friends? Just asking!
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by openmine(m): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2015
DrWalter:
They did it on a purpose just to discredit d card reader
and ur proof is...?
smh....
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by gemiclem(m): 10:43am On Mar 28, 2015
Bugatie:

And you think they are dumb or the officials there can't advise them to shift from the spot?
Am also watching it on Channels TV and the president is almost standing alone with INEC officials struggling to make the card reader work.

bros no vex OK,HW much did u buy DAT tv n HW many inches is it?
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by openmine(m): 10:43am On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
dude it is common sense..i knew this would happen...the president's convoy comes along with heavy bomb disfusal and GSM jammer signals.
so why are others working.....why did dat of his chief of staff go tru....smh sad
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Gfrey6(m): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2015
laytoshtwo:

If you are owned five month salary like Osun state government will you be shouting Change like a mad man.
Plateau state a PDP state is 7 months. Change must be constant, be it Osun or Plateau or Nassarawa state. its high time things work in this country for good
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by oshotemi19: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2015
The INEC chairman's preferential treatment to only the President and his wife to be accredited by the register shows that there are sacred cows in our nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC / Atiku Abubakar And His 26 Children / PDP Has Now Been Reduced To A Regional Party – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.