Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation (24793 Views)

Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation / Jonathan's Accreditation Stalled In Otuoke. / President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by rusher14: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2015
slimbiggy:

come o! My card was recognised but attempting verification with my finger prints failed. This card reader z a hoax

It is not a hoax.

That is possible but the INEC official would fill-out a form acknowledging the incident and you would be given the opportunity to vote if your picture matches.

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Leopantro: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2015
If it took 15mins ans four card readers to check one person for PDP and less than 1 min for an APC member.

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by loladeoye: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2015
He wore AGBADA the day he registered and we are seeing him.wearing SUIT in d PVC card.

GEJ PLANNED IT ALL TO DISCREDIT INEC.

God will punish you for how you want to destroy this country.

5 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by olas24u(f): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2015
Bugatie:

This is a question you and I can not answer from our position presently, but we know that for whatever reason, it took the 4th card reader machine to get the president accredited in a polling booth that's supposed to be the first and foremost!

Let's be optimistic though just as the president encouraged.

we dont want drama or Nolly wood movie please
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by slimbiggy(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]EVEN CARD READER NEED CHANGE [/size]

this is d height of stupidity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by meforyou1(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2015
35 minutes. 4 card readers. Jega's card reader is a joke

3 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by cbrass(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2015
kglamour:
watching life from channel TV, GEJ has spent almost 15 minutes now and couldn't be accredited. Hope this is not act of playing script to discredit INEC?
I am die hard buhari's fan but I don't buy this idea. I want everything to go on smoothly without any hinder.
We belief to beat this guy hands down!
sai buhari our next president.

It took less than 5mins to accredit GMB and his wife. Jonathan should tell us what they are trying to do

3 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Cchuks27(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2015
Someone I know is Having the same problem
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by kelvyn7: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2015
gbegudujo:
If na APC candidate the card reader delayed the whole world would have heard and the country would have been on fire now GEJ is Humble and he ll win

hmmmmm... very true.

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by adeA1(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2015
This must be don on a purpose!!! Who s foolin who

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 28, 2015
Na wa o. Even the card readers reject GEJ. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

5 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by styv(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2015
INEC officials arrived 30 mins late.
They went about setting up until the president arrived a few minutes past nine. Obviously, they had to start accreditation with him and his entourage.
To those making noise about signal jammers, do note that card reading does not require any form of network connection. Signals are only required to send accreditation information to INEC HQ. The president and co will be accredited hopefully. Even if that doesn't work, there are incidence forms that can be used so long as voter identity has been verified, and such individuals will be allowed to vote.
Beyond GEJ and GMB, this is about getting things right as a country and as a people.

6 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by openmine(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2015
alienvirus:
Really embarrassing. GEJ no go vote today o .

SAI BUHARI

sorry 2 burst ur bubble....he will definitely vote....keep dreaming grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by ogiewanye(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2015
This card reader na rubbish...Imagine accreditation has not started in my unit because of this nonesense technology Jega introduced.

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by petermichaels(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2015
D card reader i know will be,and as it is already a flop.

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Emyogalanya: 10:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Citizens of nigeria brothers of africa in the name of our country i prof. Attahiru jega presents to you the final events of our general elections our great exercise to sustain our nascent democracy we appeal to the almighty God to grant us bless us with a leader that will lead into an ocean of peace and properity
FROM THE HOUSE OF P.D.P behold jonathan threax joined in contest today by the ever smiling vice president of nigeria behold namadina sambo murmillo together they stand against a man who has never won an election a coup plotter and truncator of democracy by the grace of the A.P.C behold buhari (THEOKOLESE) the shadow of boko haram(DEATH)
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 28, 2015
Let it be done manually then
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2015
They just took my light? Why would the card reader work?

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by focus7: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2015
kITATITA:

The President didn't have to line up like the rest of us to get the real technology card. His registration was made for the camera. He wore agbada on the day he registered and his card came out with him wearing a suit. With no offense intended, one can say that Mr. President's card is fake.
guy you are too much.
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Bhella5(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2015
iiichidodo:
A grand conspiracy to disenfranchise the southern voters via the card readers is on...
that would be nice

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by rusher14: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2015
ogiewanye:
This card reader na rubbish...Imagine accreditation has not started in my unit because of this nonesense technology Jega introduced.

Accreditation is till 1 p.m.

INEC factored in the possibility of delays.
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Arysexy(m): 10:22am On Mar 28, 2015
APC lieing bastards are saying GSM jammer, yet channels tv correspondence is calling in from same polling centre.

Fyi, accreditation does not need network to b carried out. All the potential voters in that polling Booth have their data stored in the card reader memory, when u insert d card, it gives u access to check if the data on d magstripe corresponds to any of the stored data in d card, if it does, the data is called up, then u authenticate by thumb printing. If the card has no stored information in the card reader, u can't b accredited.

Now if inec wants to rig, any centre, all she will do is wipe off some of d database from d card.

Bring another lie. Jega is compromised

4 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by dolido: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Blind hatred won't allow these people to see the implication of using this card reader contraption for millions of voters. the card readers should have undergone field testing for at least two years. Now, it's a PDP script that the readers have a failure rate. I've never seen this kind of hatred and stupidity before.

3 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by sholasys: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Offcourse there would be a delay (timeout) bc there are a lot of interconnectivity between the card reader and INEC back-end. My major concern as an ICT expert is the intergrity of the data transmitted to the database and those that have access to the server. I support none but FFK raised a key observation concerning the INEC IT infrastructure.
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Bhella5(m): 10:24am On Mar 28, 2015
PUSH1:
They just took the light? Why would the card reader work?
Same here o! No light as usual

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by dotcomnamename: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2015
[size=20pt]Dear President Goodluck Jonathan,

You rejected card reader first and now card reader rejected you. Sign of defeat!!

Yours sincerely,

Karma[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Accuracysunero(m): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ and wife have finally been accredited!

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by rusher14: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2015
dolido:
Blind hatred won't allow these people to see the implication of using this card reader contraption for millions of voters. the card readers should have undergone field testing for at least two years. Now, it's a PDP script that the readers have a failure rate. I've never seen this kind of hatred and stupidity before.

There was a mock election a few weeks ago.

There's still more than enough time for accreditation.
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by gingger(m): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2015
Card reader not working over here in Kwara state
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2015
Which of the mods moved this from the politics section ?

Nairaland is a strange place
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by wheesin(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2015
adedayourt:

Your father mad man!!

Your mother mad woman!!!

Your siblings! Bastard!!!

Yourself oloriburuku!!!

All of dem in your ouz, mad people!!!

Bastard sombody

Dude this is an online forum for decency and not your garage parlor... be civilised undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect / 2019: Remain In Abuja, You’ll Be Stoned – Okorocha Warns Udenwa / Ore Falomo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.