Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,658 members, 7,816,687 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation (24804 Views)

Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation / Jonathan's Accreditation Stalled In Otuoke. / President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by haywire1: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
Live on Chanells TV: The Inec Officer Tried Reading President Jonathan PVC but with no reasonable outcome after which President's wife PVC was tried with no positive outcome.

PDP agenda

Sai Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Brugo(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2015
Dirty game by PDP. They just want to discredit the card reader.

6 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Stylaay(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2015
Osyxcel:

GSM Jammer signals??

I can't remember reading anywhere that the Accreditation will be done over the air

people and ignorance the card reader has nothing to do with GSM signal

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by focus7: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2015
Why is every luck going against Jonathan, isn't that a sign that he will lose this election?

4 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by betrani(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
dude it is common sense..i knew this would happen...the president's convoy comes along with heavy bomb disfusal and GSM jammer signals.
very true! The best contribution I ever read on nairaland! Most of these people here do not know what EMI(electromagnetic interference) is and what causes it! If that device is tired to a network! Expect that kind of problem!

4 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Demdem(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2015
presido4real:
Why is it affecting only the president and his wife? according to mr president, he said it is affecting only him and his wife. Is it possible that it was done to discredit INEC and the card reader?

This is the aim and they will fail.

4 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by tonididdy(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2015
Shit happens
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Bugatie(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2015
olas24u:

How come the Polling booth Station ONLY started operation when the President arrived

This is a question you and I can not answer from our position presently, but we know that for whatever reason, it took the 4th card reader machine to get the president accredited in a polling booth that's supposed to be the first and foremost!

Let's be optimistic though just as the president encouraged.
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by timiborokini(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2015
Bhuari will win this election but wont be allowed to rule
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Taireblaze(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2015
everything jonathan as usual.....jega your plans will fail ooooo
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by skykenny: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2015
What is happening at that polling unit 13 where Mr President is supposed to vote is planned. It is aimed to discredit Jega and his team.

3 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Mortiano(m): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2015
kglamour:
watching life from channel TV, GEJ has spent almost 15 minutes now and couldn't be accredited. Hope this is not act of playing script to discredit INEC?
I am die hard buhari's fan but I don't buy this idea. I want everything to go on smoothly without any hinder.
We belief to beat this guy hands down!
sai buhari our next president.
make sure u dont turn it bloody, when u lose, mr die hard fan

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Odunharry(m): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2015
card reader not working here at palace road, olodi Apapa , Lagos.

make I go continue my ball..

don't forget to vote for change

5 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Biddypearl(f): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2015
NEPA no gree give us light..am missing out goshhhhh wota country
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by olas24u(f): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2015
eph12:

Cos he's the president

Its a lie ,they should have started to accredit people before he came there ,this is an arrangement to discredit the card readers,Buhari,s accreditation went well,But Why did the Polling Station have to wait to start the process when he arrived the scene.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by dolido: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2015
BAI BUHARI
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Clonned card.
The President didn't have to line up like the rest of us to get the real technology card. His registration was made for the camera. He wore agbada on the day he registered and his card came out with him wearing a suit. With no offense intended, one can say that Mr. President's card is fake.

6 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by kenlash1(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2015
vote for general

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by driand(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2015
disqus:
There's fine network @Otuoke ryt now. I know that because I posted this from there.
Did other people get accredited without stress? We need updates from der
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by IVORY2009(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2015
Demdem:

This is the aim and they will fail.

one of the paid posters in here @ nairaland.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by BabaO2: 10:11am On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
Live on Chanells TV: The Inec Officer Tried Reading President Jonathan PVC but with no reasonable outcome after which President's wife PVC was tried with no positive outcome.
Who cares, he is a common Nigerian looking for excuses. Probably he drank too much of ogogoro yesterday, card reader can only identify fingers with blood definitely not fingers with ogogoro

7 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by donsteady(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2015
gbegudujo:
If na APC candidate the card reader delayed the whole world would have heard and the country would have been on fire now GEJ is Humble and he ll win
Press conference withing five minute my brother

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by focus7: 10:11am On Mar 28, 2015
DrWalter:
They did it on a purpose just to discredit d card reader
man you are on point.
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by codeIX(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2015
Why isn't anybody talking about the very high level of patience exhibited by the President. Even after sweating it out with the accreditation process, he still remained calm and still gave credence to the process which he called a minor hitch...it is examplary!
Vote wisely and God bless.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by chimoskyg(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2015
The president accreditation is not working, they have spend close to 30 minute and not have been achieved.
The mistake dey made was waiting for the president to be accredited first instead of accrediting other people before his arrival.
Look at what happened at the unit where GMB got accredited, candidate have been accredited before him which signify simplicity.

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by IVORY2009(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2015
Demdem:
Jonah-daft is no longer the president. The real president has since been accredited. So many Nigerians are also currently being accredited.
Only the gullible will believe this useless drama. From past processes, mock accreditation are normally being done at voting centers of vips before they arrive. It's part of the grand plan to discredit the entire process when it becomes obvious that the fool indeed lost.

he is a paid poster frm APC, do not take him too serious...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by stildude(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2015
betrani:
very true! The best contribution I ever read on nairaland! Most of these people here do not know what EMI(electromagnetic interference) is and what causes it! If that device is tired to a network! Expect that kind of problem!
the most silly contribution I have read on nairaland. The masses that have not been accredited in oredo LGA in Benin came with jammers too?

9 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by Bugatie(m): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2015
slimbiggy:

come o! My card was recognised but attempting verification with my finger prints failed. This card reader z a hoax

Our able president has encouraged us to be patient with INEC, pls let's be patient.

3 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by iiichidodo: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2015
A grand conspiracy to disenfranchise the southern voters via the card readers is on...

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by shammah1(m): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2015
What the hell is this one saying?
bettercreature:
If a president could lie just to get the court to annul a credible election
I weep for this country
Sai buhari
Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by BabaO2: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2015
kITATITA:

The President didn't have to line up like the rest of us to get the real technology card. His registration was made for the camera. He wore agbada on the day he registered and his card came out with him wearing a suit. With no offense intended, one can say that Mr. President's card is fake.
Jonathan is error at default, try again

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation by kglamour(m): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2015
Fantabulous:

Watching live shouldnt you be in the polling unit by now ? undecided
Though I have been accredited and back to my abode. But what gave you impression that I can't be watching it on my phone?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC / Ahmed Lawan & Femi Gbajabiamila At Democracy Day Celebration In Abuja / How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.