Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

For Ladies---how To Help Your Friend Who Just Broke Up With Her BF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Ladies---how To Help Your Friend Who Just Broke Up With Her BF (450 Views)

Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ladies---how To Help Your Friend Who Just Broke Up With Her BF by TK16(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2015
Help Her Get over It

Relationships are things that have continued to increase day by day, and as new relationships are formed so are existed ones deformed. There are causes to every broken relationship, you can read it.

Spend Some Nights With Her

When you just broke up with your guy, as a lady, those first nights are usually very stressful and so full of tears. Now as a friend that is meant to be there during sad times, you should spend time with her, make her laugh, give her reasons not to think about him. Make sure you are there to wipe her tears.

Side Her
Even if she is the reason for the break up or she is just been naughty. This is the time she needs you most. Should it be that you still choose to remain friends with your friends ex, you mustn’t show it, because she needs you now more than ever. Just side with her, that it was his entire fault.

Give Her Fun And Take Her Out
During this time, she is like a mourning widow that will prefer staying indoor all day and eating nothing. Allowing this is not advisable, so you are charged with the responsibility of seeing she goes out a lot. Be it shopping or just going around the neighborhood. A club would not be a bad idea, but never leave her side.

Read the complete details > http://4truefacts..com/2015/03/a-message-for-ladies-right-way-to-help.html
Re: For Ladies---how To Help Your Friend Who Just Broke Up With Her BF by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2015
Take her to a cinema n watch life on Mars it works like hell.
Re: For Ladies---how To Help Your Friend Who Just Broke Up With Her BF by falconey(m): 9:51am On Mar 28, 2015
if she is doing all these when will she have time for her on BF?

1 Like

Re: For Ladies---how To Help Your Friend Who Just Broke Up With Her BF by TK16(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2015
falconey:

if she is doing all these when will she have time for her on BF?
her bf will understand.

(1) (Reply)

30 Rules For Changed Women / Advice Me Please / Gender Equality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.