Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? (2420 Views)

Choosing A Life Partner. / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by tameera(f): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
pinkycute:
Me too cheesy

Madam undecided
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by tameera(f): 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Down to the ladies,pls cm tel ous the attribute u use in choosing your partners.cheesy or what make u choose ur current partner

Pinkycute
sleekyshuga
Eroticangelina
prettythicksme
axortedbabe
tameera
lala247

I accepted him because he's intelligent, hardworking, fears God like madt nd above all, ready to get committed

Been together for 2years now and its being wonderful embarassed
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
tameera:

I accepted him because he's intelligent, hardworking, fears God like madt nd above all, ready to get committed

Ready to get committed? asin Ready to Marry You.sad?
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by tameera(f): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Ready to get committed? asin Ready to Marry You.sad?

Lol!
why is your face like that?.
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
tameera:

Lol!
why is your face like that?.
Hez snatchn u away frm "WE" the potential husband.cheesy
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
pinkycute:
Martini..... Is my favorite drink too kiss
But Russia Vodka, is for men lipsrsealed
Well, if you wan cheesy I can Mix it for you wink

*****Hold on***** let me check smiley

You simply have not had vodka, until it's Russian.

True statement.

I dated a Russian, we shared a glass or two over our brief encounter; very strong compared to American watered down nansense. Not sure of other parts of the world tho.

1 Like

Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by kinglekan: 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:
op can u explain pls i dont rlly get ur question smiley

Lalacious mama
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by kinglekan: 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
I choose my partner because of his bulala cheesy

Hmmm, which 1 be bulala oooo
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by pinkycute(f): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Wowwwww he's aswel happy to have you too, because you're incomparable cheesy
Happy for You girl kiss

*******Still Searching****

tameera:

Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
pinkycute:
Happy for You girl kiss

You Are Still Searching.shocked while am Here,chisos.sad

tameera dnt mind pinkycute am her husby to be weda she like it or not,na by force o.:p
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by tameera(f): 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Hez snatchn u away frm "WE" the potential husband.cheesy

lol....don't know what you are talking about angry
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by tameera(f): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
pinkycute:
Happy for You girl kiss

Thanks dear!

How can you still be searching we must find a very suitable person for you ooo

dont listen to danbrowndmf, he's just dreaming lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
tameera:

Thanks dear!

Pinkycute dnt mind this girl oh,BadBelle Is Allowed.cheesy
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
tameera:

lol....don't know what you are talking about angry
Pinkycute is My Baiby.:p
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by pinkycute(f): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Thanks hun.....
**** Am stylishly waiting for the suitable and humble guy from you @Tameera ****

Any complexion is suitable for me wink

tameera:

Thanks dear!

Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by MrsChima(f): 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dick size.
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
pinkycute:
cheesy cheesy

Thanks hun.....
**** Am stylishly waiting for the suitable and humble guy from you @Tameera ****

pinkycute even u sef.sad
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by pinkycute(f): 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy

danbrowndmf:
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Lalacious mama
smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
pinkycute:
cheesy cheesy

tameera na badbelle.cheesy
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by tameera(f): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Pinkycute dnt mind this girl oh,BadBelle Is Allowed.cheesy

lol....not bad belle oooo

I've gat her best interest at heart and know what is best for her wink
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by tameera(f): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:

In your dreams oo

better wake up mr
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by tameera(f): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
pinkycute:
cheesy cheesy

Thanks hun.....

Furiously working on it babes
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
tameera:

In your dreams oo

better wake up mr
pinkycute,watn i do dis ur fwend na,wey she jus dy put asunder 4 our luv na.cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies See 5 Things You Do That Causes Your Breast To Sag / For Ladies, Natural Ways To Have Large, Round And Firm BREASTS [photo Speaks] / Tip Too Make Her Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.