Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] (12080 Views)

Oh Dear! See what these classy-looking ladies posted on Instagram... / I Have The Hottest Boyfriend In The World...see His Handsome Face (pic) / To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by pressvibe: 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
CANCER AWARENESS: In the line of cancer awareness one plastic surgeon Brown decided to create no bra day in 2011 this idea was well received and on 13.10 every year since, the internet has been having a show to the likes of many perverts. see more photos...http://pressvibe.com/2014/11/bra-day-see-ladies-posted-across-world-see-photos/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by Anibaba1(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yea i don see.
Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by Emodeee: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
d boobz is nt FANTASTIC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nice nipples. lipsrsealed
Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by Cutehector(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
kitnah:
Nice nipples. lipsrsealed
let's see urs
Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Cutehector:
let's see urs
huh undecided
Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by dnawah(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
if GMB can provide this now now,he gat my vote.but GEJ for now till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by sinaj(f): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
biatch!

1 Like

Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
sinaj:
biatch!

forget DAT tin. isn't she fine?
Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
sinaj:
biatch!

in fact am getting an election jus from d looks of her booobs
Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by sinaj(f): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
excellence44:

smh embarassed ... evn u too.
Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by NairalandPolice1(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
cucumba-ish bweasts
Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by NairalandPolice1(m): 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
sinaj:
smh embarassed ... evn u too.
He's a full-fledged man.. Garrit?
Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by dechandel(f): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
And i have not been able to access my mail for ages. angry
Can someone please guess my password??

1 Like

Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
dechandel:
And i have not been able to access my mail for ages. angry
Can someone please guess my password??
Bennkumar

1 Like

Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by dechandel(f): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Bennkumar
God bless you kiss
Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
dechandel:
God bless you kiss
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by Truckpusher(m): 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
dechandel:
God bless you kiss
Hmmm, children no longer sleep these days at all. grin
Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by bosun11(m): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
na wa and person go marry this one so see nipplesssssss sef ..mtschewww
Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by vislabraye(m): 12:16am On Mar 29, 2015
dnawah:
if GMB can provide this now now,he gat my vote.but GEJ for now till 2019.

If you lay down your life, you will get 70 of these in paradise grin
Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by dechandel(f): 12:19am On Mar 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hmmm, children no longer sleep these days at all. grin
Oga politician.. Your work don end o grin
Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by Truckpusher(m): 12:22am On Mar 29, 2015
dechandel:
Oga politician.. Your work don end o grin
Almost. I'm just waiting for Buhari to cry . grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by dechandel(f): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Almost. I'm just waiting for Buhari to cry . grin
Me too grin
So how much were you paid?. grin Btw, how did you even get to vote.. When you no dey naija tongue
Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by Truckpusher(m): 12:31am On Mar 29, 2015
dechandel:
Me too grin
So how much were you paid?. grin Btw, how did you even get to vote.. When you no dey naija tongue
We don't get paid to vote our dear leader and I'm in Naija - no transfer no leave. grin
Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by dechandel(f): 12:40am On Mar 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
We don't get paid to vote our dear leader and I'm in Naija - no transfer no leave. grin
If i hear say you dey patriotic tongue
Sha welldone o grin
Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by dnawah(m): 12:56am On Mar 29, 2015
vislabraye:

If you lay down your life, you will get 70 of these in paradise grin
sorry am not from dat side.am from dis side.but wait o!one bird in my hand is it not better than 70 in the bush?
Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by elari(m): 1:03am On Mar 29, 2015
sinaj:
biatch!
From the pic on ur profile, they is no need arguing that the girl is a 100 time finer than u

4 Likes

Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by Infamous(m): 3:34am On Mar 29, 2015
But wait o. This Sinaj girl fine o. But I no like wetin tge call the girl in the pic. Na just her way of expressing her self on
the 'said day'
Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by cococandy(f): 5:52am On Mar 29, 2015
Nice boobssss wink
Re: No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] by ignis: 5:56am On Mar 29, 2015
All I see is a prostitute. ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London / Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day / Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.